Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 am
Loke looked at Serenity's teddy bear again and smiled."Who knows what we are going to do now,but what about Jellal?"asked Loke."Are we just going to let him get away from us just like that?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 am
Midnight looked at Loke."No we're not...we just have to figure out where he has gone to."said Midnight as he looked at Serenity and gave off one of his rare smiles."Besides we can't let little Serenity here get hurt,Right?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:47 am
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

"Midnight is right, we better look for Jellal before he strike us and take Serenity." said Natsu as he listen to everyone and pet on Serenity's head. Happy use his wing and flew back, "Aye!" he agrees. Hikari look at Natsu and Happy, she brought her smile, "Don't! If we go after Jellal, we might encounter the someone else. I know that darkness, but he's too powerful for six of us, wait seven that includes you, Happy." "Aye, sire!" "Hikari-chan, remember when we enter the ruin of village and it seperate us. You remember that darkness back in white room." he told his friend about owner of the darkness, the Master of the Darkness. Hikari look up with her finger on her bottom lip, trying to remember back from Ruin of the Nanashi Village. She gasp and figure out the same pattern and same scent, Natsu look at her to her eyes, "What is it Hikari? Do you know who is that someone else, that Jellal suppose meet?" he ask her, but hikari back away as she tremble, "It's him... he's suppose to be dead!" she answer as she cries, but she's mistaken for someone else because it's familiar darkness. Happy and Natsu, who's confuse, gasp really loudly. Yami growl so loudly as he held grudge against his enemy that he defeats him, Master Xehanort.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 am
Midnight looks at Hikari."So who is he then?"asked Midnight."And since how we have seven people here...wouldn't we be strong enough to beat this guy?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 am
"He's right...wouldn't we be able to stop him because then it would be seven on two...if Jellal teams up with this mystery guy?"asked Gray."I mean we would have the upper advantage right?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 am
"Gray and Midnight both have good points...we could easily beat them."said Loke as he agreed with Gray and Midnight."Or we could at least try."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 am
Serenity was busy playing with her stuffed bear and not listening to everyone when she heard the earth tell her where Jellal was hiding." The Memory Skyscraper"she said Suddenly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 am
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos (Hologram) ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"i hope your not thinking of facing him" said a voice as a man appeared in a holographic projection "hello you two, been a while" he said to Serenity and Hikari with a kind smile then turned to the other three "ignorance breeds defeat ... if you think Master Xehanort is some common thug then think again ... he had the Realms on it's knees at least four times, and even killed a God ... you'd need more than just six people and a flying cat to even make him twitch" he said to them "i overheard your conversation and it's not just them ... from what we've gathered Xehanort is building an army ... humankind, Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed ... they've been appearing everywhere and targeting powerful warriors and even the Princesses of Light i'm afraid"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu didn't listen until Serenity told everyone where Jellal is gone to, he made a grin and figure out why his scent disappear to. He dash out of Pod Room and find out where Jellal gone to, Happy followed him.
Hikari watch fire dragon ran off as she drop her jaw, "He better listen before taking off on his own. He should know that Master Xehanort is way too powerful and he's Keyblade Master." he told her and rest. Hikari look at Fairy Tail and Midnight in serious expression, she starts to explain to them about Master Xehanort, "I don't know anything about Xehanort-san, but he is a Keyblade Master and Master of the Darkness. He's suppose to be dead by our friend, he told me and Yami-kun about him. I heard he's trying to start the Keyblade War, by something. We better stop Jellal-san before he enters the darkness." she explains everyone about Master Xehanort, then Yami appear as he lean to her back, "Hikari-chan, you have to stay away from Xehanort." "But, Yami-kun-" "You are not yet Mastered your Keyblade and unable to protect yourself. If he finds out about you, you will put yourself in danger. I can't afford to lose you like you did couple times. Don't you remember what he told us when we met him in Spring." he warn her to stay away from Xehanort, she stop as she drop herself down, she remember her destiny and fate as the princess of heart. Yami sigh and feeling so sorry for being harsh as he disappear back to his blade. Hikari completely remember the villain will use the princesses to open the Kingdom Heart, if Yami won't allow her to fight against Xehanort, she have to obey her Guardian, "Yami-kun... I won't fight, but I have to stay away from him." she told him, Yami agrees.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 am
"Huh...weird...I did not see that coming."said Loke."And some one go get Natsu before he gets himself killed,please?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am
Midnight looked at Gray and laughed unknowingly.He has no idea again...that is one bad habit of his.thought Midnight."I think I'll stay here with the girls...just in case Jellal decides to come back without you guys noticing."said Midnight.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am
Serenity looked up and blushed."Gray your clothes!"shouted Serenity as she closed her eyes tightly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:46 am
Gray looked down to see that his clothes were off again."Gyah!...I hate this habit of mine!"said Gray as he picked up his clothes."I'll go get Natsu."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 am
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari shyly wave to Xanatos, made Mr. Mew disappear, and about to say something to every wizards, suddenly she sense the darkness and it's growing rapidly as she quickly turn towards the door and run to save Natsu, "Natsu-kun, Happy-kun, don't-" Natsu and happy quickly appear and slam the door completely and seal it completely. Happy landed on the floor and Natsu pant so hard, Hikari begin to ask as she walk towards them, "Natsu-kun... Happy-kun... what happen?" she ask them in concern, she can feel Yami is being protective to her. He made himself appear in solid form and look at Xanatos, "My friend is one of them, I think you knew about her light around her, but those wizards will do their best to keep her safe from Xehanort. If other two girls knew about it, they might be in high alert." he told him, including aware about Hinata and Alice, yet he couldn't stand seeing his friend in danger by Tobi and Zatsune, but now he's wondering what is Xehanort up to.
Natsu look at Hikari, he notice she's pale and sad, "Hikari, are you okay?" he ask her, Happy couldn't take it any more from what happening back there. Hikari look at him before she's fainting herself, "I'm so sorry Natsu-kun... I can't hold them off much longer, Xehanort-san is planning... something..." she said quietly and she passed out on top of him. Natsu and Happy gasp to see her having an episode, "Hi... Hikari!" "Natsu! What we do about that group of small knights that attacked us?!" he cried about Heartless in panic/ Natsu look at Happy, and look at Xanatos, "Happy, we will deal with them later. Please carry Hikari to her friend." he told Exceed, Happy use his tail wrap around Hikari's waist, "Aye!" he replied and sprout his angelic wings and flew to Yami's spot to keep her away from powerful darkness. Natsu stood up and look at Xanatos, his eyes seems to linked to real dragon, "You seems to know about this guy name Xehanort, tell us. Who is Xehanort?" he ask Xanatos, it seems like he's a real fire dragon talking to him. Yami glance at Natsu, but doesn't want to talk about the man who beat him as he return Blade of the Darkness to sleep. Hikari slowly woken up because of her pure light recover her strength. Happy hugged her happily, "Aye!"

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos (Hologram) ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"in a way ... my father ... i'm a failed experiment of his to gain eternal life, but before i was "finished" a powerful power of light intervened ... so i became what Atticus called an Archangel" he said to them with a serious face then looked to the side as if he noticed something where he was "i'll tell you all you wish to know about him that I've discovered ... but it's not safe there, i beg of you to come to Xanatos Industries ... you'll be safer there and we can talk freely, i know you don't have any reason to trust me" he said looking at them guessing they had come up with their own conclusions about him "but i assure you i speak the truth when i say we are on the same side, bring your weapons and point them a my head if you must but i beg of you, please"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas