Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter One: Decimation Men (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 pm
"Same reason you're here I'm sure. Unless you're not here to fly in, kill everything in sight, and generally raise hell for anything that moves." the woman says with a light chuckle.

Suddenly, the half-dragon pulls three bombs out of her adventuring gear, tossing them to Matthias,

"You'll want to use those on the way in, because we're going in with the gloves off. Once you're out of those, keep your head down and hang on for dear life."

The dragon barks something at the crew, causing them to propel the skiff forward.

"Also, why in Bahamut's name did you toss those last few stones away? You really could have used those."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 pm
"No, that is about why we are here too." He said, nodding and shrugging. Catching the bombs, Matthias raised an eyebrow. "Well, my original plan involved digging to the heart of the mountain. But this could be fun too."

Grinning evily, his face seemed to darken. "The pebbles? I know spells that makes those pebbles look like, well, pebbles off a dragon's scales."  

Jacior

jennibert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm
Misery knows little about the actual maneuvering of the skiff, but she can spot the best way in, pointing out the best approach to the central catapult that is their target. I really wish that either Halen or I had taken the Brande's course on seige weaponry...

{Shouldn't we be nearly there? Please? wink }  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 pm
((Fine.))  

Slave Xaccheus

Yurro rolled 9 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 6, 5 Total: 30 (9-54)

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm
Taking flight through the used of newly reformed Saurian wings, Igneel retreated from the zombies and swarm by flying 30ft into the air. All the while he's flying upward, Igneel let loose a gout of flame on the swarm.

Breath weapon: 30ft cone 7d6 fire damage; Ref 23 for half.= 16 Fire/8 if they make Ref
Chilling Fog Damage: 2d6= 11 cold damage

((I'll roll it in this post.
Edit: Grr... Not very good rolls for my breath weapon...))  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:26 pm
(Rolling reflex save...))  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 pm
Igneel's attack, in combination with the cold fog, leaves the hornet swarm at 60 hp.

Meanwhile, the skiff ferrying Matthias shoves off from the mountain, flying around the southern edge. You see Igneel's current location about 500 feet away, along with several warriors further down the mountain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 pm
Hey, guys. I'm going to another camp tomorrow. This one's all week long. Sorry for the delay; life comes first.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 pm
And I'm back again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 pm
{Are we there yet? razz }  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm
((Yes, you are.))

Delan, you see Igneel flying around in the air, just as he lets loose with a breath weapon. You are also within sight of the hornet swarm now exiting the fog, and the zombie mob.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 pm
User ImageWell, great. Zombies and a swarm of some sort of hornet, likely not natural. The Knife won't be much use against them at all. Let's see what other surprises this little floating fortress has. He prepares his weapon for the inevitable attack, and takes to the air.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 5 Total: 18 (2-40)

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Zombies. Okay, those I can deal with. Misery exchanges a glance with Halen, and then gives a baleful look at the hang gliders that they'd been provided with. Well, I guess that will work...

"Seriously?" is Halen's response when Misery shoulders the glider, but he shrugs into one as well, and they glide down to land before the zombie horde.

{Once there, Misery will attempt to turn undead to get rid of some of them, and Halen will attack the nearest zombie. Since it'll take some time to get down, I don't know if it's the same initiative or not. Was going to roll anyway so will be there when needed, but dice roller seems borked. Will try rolling again later...}

{Or now....Misery's turning check +4, Halen's attack roll +20 (increased STR from spell)}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm
((Let's see... the zombies have 1 HD each, so if we roll a 2d6+11+5... oh heck with it. You can turn up to 17 on a crappy roll.))

The zombie mob erupts in a huge explosion that leaves all of them as a pale, fine dust. Kudos to the cleric.

Delan, the hornets seem to have noticed you. They fly directly into your square.  

Slave Xaccheus

jennibert rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Halen turns to look at Misery, brushing zombie dust off of his armor. "You take all the fun out of fighting undead."

{and just for fun...what would I have gotten on the 2d6...}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces