• Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"ok ... in order: we have a large map in the God's throne room that tells us the location of every person on the planet, Arigane believes this and i trust his judgement, and well ..." he said as he held his hands out to his sides "God of Wisdom" he said as he droped his hands down "and i know you will win ... not just from knowladge, but i believe in you ... your stronger than you look Kiko"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

"I'm happy someone believes in me." She said with a smiled. "Even if I'm stronger then I look. I'm still a mere mortal going up against a god. Tell me more about when you became god. I'm curious about how this all works now."  

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros was about to answer her, but a large earthquake started and the waves started to port as a man walked to the beach holding a tridant "he's here" he said as Poseidon came to the shore and stabed his tridant in the ground
User Image
"so ... you have come to challange me" he said to Tsukiko with a smile as the waves started to grow violent "how foolish to think that a little girl could defeat the God of the Seas" he said with a smirk "she's not alone Poseidon" Ambros said which made the Sea God laugh "you ... a foolish wizard who managed to kill Athena?" he said as Ambros shook his head "not me, i cant do a thing ... i ment him" he said as he pointed to Fawkes as he rose up and flew to Tsukiko's side and Ambros walked towards her "you can do it, knock him dead ... seriously" he said as he walked up to the docks to watch "very well, Mortal ... we shall begin" Poseidon said as he raised his tridant up  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

'You can do this, you can do this,'
she told herself mentally holding her scythe with both hands. She took a calming breath before she began to spin her scythe in a rhythm while muttering her spell. The scythe quickly caught fire, spinning it in one hand she threw it aiming at the God. In her free hand she held a ball of fire, doing a spin she created a fire shield around her self. She let out a airy whistle to signal her wolf to attack as well. Keeping one hand cover in a fire spell and another in a ice spell. She did her best to keep her guard open.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 pm
Poseidon

User Image
Poseidon raised his hand and a wave of water blocked the spell and lowered his hands to have the wave crash down on her but Fawkes flew over to Poseidon and tried to claw at him and destracted him leaving the wave to colaps away from Tsukiko, but Poseidon swated the bird away and used his tridant to conjure lightning from a storm to strike her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

Tsukiko caught her scythe as it flew back at her. She saw the storm coming. "Lightning usually strikes the tallest thing around." She pointed out already spinning the scythe in her hands. She threw the scythe at the God not even aiming. Using both hands she created an ice spell in her hands before aiming it at the God's feet. Catching her scythe again she quickly cast a spell that gave her a small pair of wings. Flying high not more then 3 feet off the ground giving her hopefully enough room to doge another wave or lighting.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm
Poseidon

User Image
Poseidon was able to dodge the scythe but not for the freezing spell at his feet and a lightning blot struck the ground near Tsukiko "is that the best you can do? ... freezing my feet, you plan on giving me a cold?" he said as he threw a wave from behind him that grew six feet and was passing by him toward Tsukiko  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Tsukiko had just barely missed the lightning, but this it burnt most her jacket. Sliding it off for her gray T-shirt underneath seeing the wave coming towards her she wrapped herself in a ball of fire disappearing under the water. Placing a placing a spell over her mouth that so she could breath. She let her self disappear under the water. Swimming as fast as she could she managed to get behind the god. Jumping out of the water she let her scythe reappear in her hand before taking a swing at the God's neck.  

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm
Poseidon

User Image
Poseidon swung around just in time to catch the scythe "fool, you think i am this easily beaten ... you are no challenge to me ... you are mearly an insect" he said as he was about to throw her into the ocean but Fawkes clawed at his eyes which made Poseidon shout in agony and droped Tsukiko on the beach sand, as Poseidon faught off Fawkes he swung his hand and the pheonix was thrown against a rock and remained motionless "pathetic creature"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Tsukiko ran to the phoenix, "You may be a God, but you have no right to call anything pathetic." She picked up the creature cradling it in her arms. Casting a healing spell she hoped it wasn't to late. Placing it back down on the rock softy. She turned back to the God. Setting her own body on fire she took her scythe and blindly ran at the the god. Right as she reached him she disappeared. "Actually I think your quite pathetic myself." Reappearing behind the God in mid air aiming her scythe to cut him down his whole back.  

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm
Poseidon

User Image
Poseidon groaned in pain as he felt the scythe dig into his back and blood dripped down to the beach, he was weak but still alive "what ... did you think that would kill me?" he said as the tide started to rise up to his feet  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

"No I didn't," As the water started raising up around the God. Tsukiko threw a orb of her magic at the ground hopefully casing the water to change to ice as it rose. Knowing he had to be weak she didn't even look to see if the spell work. Her fire spell still encased her body as she flew back at the god hoping for a clean slash at his neck. "But this should."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Poseidon roared in pain as the spell hit him and he fell to the ground barely alive and he looked up at his succesor and grabed his tridant and moved it closer to Tsukiko "take ... it ... take-" he said as he died and his body glowed bright blue and went into the Tridant which flew into Tsukiko's hand giving her the power over the seas "you did it, Kiko" Ambros said with a smile and he turned to see his Pheonix lying on the rock and it made a soft coo and it bursted into flames and became ashes "you did well my friend" he said as he waited and watched the ashes as a small baby Pheonix emerged from the ashes and picked his friend up in his arms and handed him gently to Tsukiko "if you could take him to the Throne Room when you get up to Olympus ... oh by the way" he said as he got a Golden Apple out and handed it to her "just eat it and you'll be sent there in a jiff" he said with a smile "see you there" he said as he dissappeared in a white smoke  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

Tsukiko cradle the baby phoenix in her arms. "Thank you," she said in a small whisper, she hoped it hadn't been in to much pain. Looking at the golden apple in her hands. She closed her eyes before eating it.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 pm
(after the battle Ven woke up, he got up and looked around) "where is everyone?" he thought to himself (scratching his head he sat back down on the warm sand)  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff