Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Twilight Town
Market Street Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 am
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Haku-men had left without killing his target, but wasn't going to let that go without a word. He needed time and this wasn't going to be the only time he was going to see him, or atleast he wouldn't believe such a time. "Haku-men!" The sounds of a mental call rushed to him as he walked into the Market place. He saw a girl running from something and decided to follow her as she ran, he walked for he knew he could catch up to her like it was child's play. "Haku-men, you have caused a rukus again! Why can't you play nice for once ?!" Haku-men continued to follow the girl as he listened to the sounds coming to him. "I ended the match quickly and without noise. The boy was the loud one." He told her as he continued to follow the girl. "Well, the police officers were there because of you, so I think your guilty." "You have no say." He told her as the connection was destroyed by Haku-men.

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

Thlilix

Thlilix ran out of forest and she's on hurry to rescue someone. She panting and continue to run to enter Sandlot.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~SivRaxt Nanashi~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

As he walked into the marketplace, SivRaxt saw the white haired man follow him which felt weird. He walked to a store, seeing a green outfit that looked like Lori's size so he grabbed it, also grabbing a carton of cigarettes and some food. He paid for it all, which added up to $145.99 dollars for just the outfit. He sighed as he paid for it all and he put it into his bag that was made within the sheath for his Horseman. He then saw something on the ground, a strange flower that was glowing with light. He shook a little, noticing the color of the rose, neon blue. he knew what it meant. Atticus was back. He dashed away, running within the alleys to hide himself from his somebody, going back to the Usual Spot.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Xiku saw the guy run Xiku paid for his sea-salt ice cream and left. Xiku heard a wired noise. "GO BACK THE USUAL SPOT AND QUICK!" The mysterious voice said. Xiku ran back to the usual spot and quick.

User Image  

Decimo Vongola Tsuna

Beloved Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Thlilix drag Hyuuga Guardian out of Mansion, but he didn't like it, so he pull off his sleeves. "What's a big idea, Thlilix?" He said with serious tone, but she didn't turn around and say the word. He only wanted to tell her about what happen in Arena, but he realized what he said to her. "I'm sorry Thlilix, I used that tone to you, if that hurts your feelings." He apoigized to her with his eyes down, and she turn around to look at him and then she sigh. "No Neji-kun... I should apoigize for dragging you out, but what are you here for." She said to him with concerned look, and Neji took a deep breath. "I send Hinata-sama to Arena to find God of War with Aisu, but I realized this person name SivRaxt, I think that's his name. He-" She cut him off with a shock. "SivRaxt-san!" She cried as she saw Hinata's memories when she met Atticus and SivRaxt, but she notice something different about SivRaxt. Neji was about to explain her, but he notice her expression, which he realized she trying to collect the information by reading Hinata's memory. "He wasn't himself, but I sence his spiritual darkness from here when I fought him. And for heaven sakes, he called me 'cutie' without a reason... I think he said that because of my face, but he's made me embarrassing." She whined about it, but his eyebrow creased about her words. "Alright, but before I leave, I have one word for you." He ask to change the subject and she look at him. "Please, make a time right for you and Hinata become whole." He said to her and he made a portal. He's about to depart, but Thlilix grab his sleves. "Thank you Neji-kun... I'll become whole, when I'm ready to return to Hinata-sama. I have to deal with SivRaxt-san's darkness first, and one reason about why called me that for." As the wind pushed their hair as she let go, Neji smiled and departed to portal. Thlilix smiles as she feel her tears streaking her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Thlilix

Harmony change the memories of from you remember...

... Melody will create the future memories

She standing there with stead of tears falling to the ground after Neji giving her a simple quest to return to her somebody. She have to go on her own to complete her task then she will become whole with Hyuuga Princess. "I think I have to quick visit to that place." She create a portal and jump in.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

Hikari

True Spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil...

... True Light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness

She run towards to Market to get some food with her hood on to keep herself hidden from others people, like she got teased from jealousy Children of Light. After she bought some food, she sensing small particle of darkness as she stop to look around. She caught some figure, but it disappeared after she look at it. When she look at spot, where the figure went, she shrug to think it's her imagination and darkness is trying to trick her, but it started to scare her a lot. Eagerly, she flew to the spot and summon the spirits to scan around the area, until she notice angel wing scarf and realized who it belong to. "Mother." She whispered with shock, until dark thundra hit her and she's paralyzed as someone from behind escaped. Hikari tries to walk back to Usual Spot as she feel the thunder on her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

When he found her stunned, Yami knew it was getting dark. As he ran to her, he placed hs left hand onto her left shoulder, trying to get her unparalized. He was worried, hoping his methods work as he felt rain drops coming down, slidding of his jacket and placing it over Hikari, making sure she stays warm,"Hikari-chan...are you alright?"

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Hikari

When she saw Yami as her light tried to fight back the dark thundra, and he wants to know she's alright, but she shock her head as she reveal her ill expression. "No... someone tried to-" She started to sat down as sun disappeared and rain drop. Hikari felt her tears came out of her eyes and met the rain as she getting ill about something trying to weaken her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

He was worried as he saw the dark lightning in which he wrapped his coat around Hikari, placing his hand onto her back which he sucked the dark lightning into his arm, the power hurting him as he sucked the darkness out,"...Ouch...Who is this that did this to you..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Hikari

She tried to remember who tried to put darkness on her, but due to her absolute lack of darkness, it's making her face look ill as her vision blurred. She didn't feel darkness as he drain it, but she doesn't feel well. "He... escaped. I only saw... hooded figure." She replied to him with weak tone as she dropped her mother's angel wing scarf. "I'm sorry... Yami-kun. He might-." Her eyes started to close and got black out as she tried to finish what she said and her body fell to his. The spirits came to touch her and tried to regain her pure light, one spirit flew to Yami to explain. "She will be okay, but we have to be careful. That hooded figure think, unlike Childrens of Light have tiny darkness, she might be one of seven pure hearts. He tested her to see if she's one of them by following her or using dark magic. We have to hide her, that way he won't find and harm her again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"Take her to the Usual Spot..I will stay outside...", said the angered Yami as he looked at Hikari, his right hand in a fist in which he got up, his jacket still around her to keep the rain away,"I won't let anything happen to her...Never again..."
He then sighed, disappearing within the darkness of the rainy night.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Hikari

"Okay, we'll teloport her there." Said the Spirit to him and it flew to others, who are trying to regain her pure light. They cast the light around Hikari and send her to Usual Spot to keep her hidden from hooded figure for using her as animal testing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena walked through the market place and started to wonder if maybe the girl she was looking for lives somewhere here. So she started to ask people if they new anything about a girl who was Atticus' sister.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers