Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameria S

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:42 pm
"I'm sorry, Doctor," Rose said, quietly. "I didn't mean..."

She gripped the console before looking at him again.

"So, let's go to this Archive Library then. Hopefully, we can find something there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Doctor nodded as the TARDIS headed to the landing area at the Jedi temple  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort arived in the streets and walked down to see a group of children playing as if the minature war never happened. as he continued to walk down the street he saw a family of three walk down to there house, with Xehanort comming from the rear and opened the door where they entered, the next thing that happened was a loud scream with a flash of green. as Xehanort walked out, three bodies lied on the ground dead and he held out the book he took from the library and felt part of his soul go into it and sent it to the dungen in his castle for the book to be protected, he felt unstoppable now, almost immortal, he was to go to Italy as he disappeared through a dark portal  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the TARDIS materialized outside, inside the Doctor was buisy trying to get to Atticus that he didnt bother checking where he was and dashed out the door. just as he did something hit him on the head and the Doctor colapsed on the ground, knocked out but alive, and standing above him was a clone trooper "Lord Vader, we found him ... we found the Time Lord" he said as the TARDIS doors closed and locked itself  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 am
Darth Vader

User Image
Vader walked to the soldier, breathing slowly "exelent ... Master Xehanort shall be pleased, bring him with me" he said as he looked down at the Doctor "a pity ... the second to last of his race ... he's weaker than i imagined" he said as as he turned to the soldier "take some men and break open his ship" he said as he pointed to the TARDIS with the Doctor's former keyblade in his other hand "i have something to do to bait Atticus to come here" he said as he walked off to the Throne of Zues the men carrying the Doctor behind him "you heard lord Vader" said the soldier as they tried to break into the blue box  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
~Atticus Nanashi~

As a portal opened in the middle of the broken street, Atticus saw every building lowering down from the clouds and he saw the dead troopers laying there under cement. He then turned around, awaiting Klaus to arrive.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:35 am
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

As Klaus walked out of the Portal, she found Atticus looking back at her. She smiled slightly, but then looked around at the place where they arrived. She felt her face changed to shock, and didn't try to hid it. "What are we doing here.." She looked at the dead troopers then looked away, not wanting to see the dead bodies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sighed as he saw the golden eagle fly above them, flying to the Throne of the Fallen King and he sighed, his hands on the katana handles. He walked toward it, not answering her question since his mind was in a haze which the words in his mind said that he must go and talk to his self. Since Atticus was a reincarnation of Arigane, he thought to himself as he walked toward the castle of Olympus, wanting to speak with him. He walked slowly to look at the reckage that the storm troopers made.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 am
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus took the silence as either he didn't want to talk about it or he didn't hear. Either way she remained quiet and just followed him. She looked around as she did. Her memories never been here before, this is her first time being here as well. It kinda made her wonder what places has Vailisa gone. Looking ahead, Klaus watched Atticus. He seemed to be deep in though, she didn't know what he was going to do, or what he was leading her to. But she was getting anxious. The not knowing was bugging her, but all the while, she remained silent.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 am
User Image
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus looked at her, his body stoped where he last stood which was between to castle houses which looked the same to him and he sighed, his finger pointing up at the Golden Castle infront of them,"We need to see Arigane...He sended a Golden Eagle to give me a task or help us in their task."
He then looked back at the golden castle and he sighed, walking toward it with a quicker paste. He ran toward the castle, wanting to know what happened at Olympus.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus looked at Atticus then the golden castle, "Arigane.." That was a name Vailisa remembered, but when she knew him. There was something wrong, he couldn't..speak." Klaus followed him, then as he began running, so did she, she needed to see who this Arigane was. Maybe he knew more about Vailisa. She finally found someone that she remembered, maybe this will start linking things together.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus heard Bankotsu but didn't answer. She remain silent for the whole trip until they were in the town below Mount Olympus. The cloud landed close to the ground and let them get off before it disappeared. Klaus still had a killer headache, but she remained silent about it. "We just need to get to the top of that mountain." She pointed to Arigane's castle then looked at Bankotsu. "Come on."

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:05 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu saw the large mountain and was amazed by it. He walked as they were lowered to the bottom of the mountain and listened to her, telling him that they needed to climb the mountain. "This is going to be the worst.." He said as he walked up to the mountain, knowing that his Banryu would weight him down. He threw the Banryu high up, having it stick into the side of the mountain, where he would have to climb, take it out and pull it out again. "Alright." He said, following Klaus.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus watched Bankotsu with a smile, "You know. That would take almost ten times longer than just using the path.." She pointed to the road next to her that lead up the mountain. "Climbing isn't necessary. Even if there wasn't a road I'd get up up some other way than just climbing." She waved her hand and the mountain holding Banryu released it, allowing it to fall back to Bankotsu's side. "Let's take the easier way."

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bko wache as there wasa path and didn't understand how climbing would take ten times longer then walking, which only ment there was some magical power in the path. He took his Banryu and began to walk up the path, thinking about the way she used her wind ability that made things seem abit.. familiar. "I think that you should have used your cloud." He said as he walked upthe path, knowing that there was little he could do now.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff