Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:16 pm
Let's just get going. If you can maybe give us something like alphanumeric grid coordinates, we can get a relative if difficult idea of everyone's location. Like say...
hobbo's @ F5, then Hars knows he can move to G6 to hit him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 am
Ok, sorry for another delay....I'll do that then Arc...or maybe give what WDemon did ago...anyway that will only be for a couple of days as internet comes on wednesday! >.< Although it will be late probs but, fingers crossed!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:49 am
HA! Well done Grashuk ^^ That did make me laugh a lot, my housemates were giving me odd looks biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 pm
i would kinda like to know whether Hars hit Dregthuck before i make an attack...  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:37 am
Ok cool, I'll just update, gimme a sec need to put laptop on charge ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 am
how did all those random thugs an Skar get out of the area of effect?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:55 am
Dregthuk moved them, it is sort of described in the uh...description lol

Quote:
Talking through chattering teeth, Dregthuk then commands his men to move to more advantageous positions. They all quickly shift away from the cold cloud and begin to swarm fowards.

It is a power that he has  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:49 am
ah, makes sense  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Hey, is that a damage on entry zone, or a starting-your-turn-in-damage zone? If it's the latter, I can drag some folks in  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:41 pm
I have a question about the wording in the AV...for my Bloodcurse Rod, I'm reading it to say that i have to deal the damage that makes the character bloodied to gain the benefit of my pact boon, but it goes on to imply that i have to kill the target to gain benefit of the boon, when really they just have to die for me to gain the boon...so which is it?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 pm
halp. I'mma get et.

Hey, eating a PC has to be granting CA  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:52 pm
I was hoping to get my last turn before Hars, so that he could get my +4 against Dregthuk right away. If we do it now, then Hars will never get the +4... but then again, since he's dying, he's not allowed to attack or anything, so he wouldn't get it anyway... neutral  

iDragow

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 am
Cain is choosing not to shift.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 am
iDragow
Grashuk's eyes fell to the Gnoll attempting to devour the Tempest Fighter, and his jaw clenched. The bright light of his broadsword dimmed down, so that it was only slightly glowing. He pulled the sword as far back as possible, and then lashed out. Even if he failed to hit Karz, the Changeling should be invigorated to realize that he wasn't fighting against him alone.

"Hars! Pull yourself together! How are you going to kill Dregthuk if your being devoured by this stray dog!?"

The Warlord then shouted: "Everyone! Move to a more advantageous position! I want this scum dead before the rain stops! I want to prepare an adequate fire for the feast!" Grashuk himself dodged in between two of the larger threats, in order to get into a better position to assist Hars, should the changeling need more aid.

Quote:
Free Action: Change the bright light at 20 squares to a dim light at 1 square. Still radiant damage.
Standard Action: Fearless Rescue on Karz. 18 vs. AC, and Hars can spend a healing surge.
Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Hars. He can spend a healing surge, and regain an additional 4 HP.
Move Action: Repositioning Command. Me and all allies within a Close Burst 10 (Tactical Presence) can shift 1 square. I shift 1 square SW to be South of Hars/Karz, in case he wants to shift North for flanking.

Right, Fearless Rescue is an immediate reaction...so we'll say you used that as it was meant to be used, on Karz's turn. But luckily its your turn now anyway so its ok. But that also means you still have a standard action for your turn now, so you can go back and add that and then I will update so Hars can get a sense of what happened. Like I said I won't update till you add your new standard action (or chose not to) but when you did Fearless Rescue you did hit Karz, and dealt damage which then caused him to move 1NW putting him in F3  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:41 am
Vorastrix
I have a question about the wording in the AV...for my Bloodcurse Rod, I'm reading it to say that i have to deal the damage that makes the character bloodied to gain the benefit of my pact boon, but it goes on to imply that i have to kill the target to gain benefit of the boon, when really they just have to die for me to gain the boon...so which is it?

Sorry for late reply, didn't see this ^^ I interpret it as - normally you get your pact boon (so for you, your darkspiral aura increases by one per enemy dead) when a target cursed by you dies. But, when you bloody a cursed target while using your rod, that also triggers your boon. I think the wording about 'you' slaying the target is a ty-po and it means just when the cursed target dies, whether by your hand or someone elses....I hope that makes sense!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff