Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm
Zairion fought his way through the heartless. What is with these things said Zairion. Suddenly a blade came an took out a few heartless. So you are the key said Leon. Well you should go an leave this place an find Merlin he will inform you one what your mission in life is. What a mission this seems highly weird.
[End Transmission]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:37 pm
"Fine" Mitch said, folding his arms. He turned to face cloud and took his hand  

dmalac

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:58 pm
Kiyo's dark corridor opened up about a yard away and he steped out, "So, your one of the new keyblade welders?" he said looking over at mitch, "you dont look so tough, well lets just take a little asesment shall we?" kiyo snapped his figures and a group of Powerwild and Pirate heartless apperd and bagane to attack the two  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 pm
As Zairion walked he looked at his weapon he wonder why is this happening. It took a few hours but Zairion walked to Merlins house. [Knocks on door]
Hello is anyone home said Zairion. The door suddenly opens with fast motion. [Zairion walks in The door shuts fast by itself.] Suddenly a white creature came to attack Zairion. Whats this a heartless or something else. Just then while he was thinking more of these creatures came an attacked. They all swarmed on Zairion with a berserk motion of attacks.
[End Transmission]  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

dmalac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm
"God dammit" Mitch said jumping back suddenly to get out of the reach of a pirate heartless's blade. He continued to evade, knowing his pipe didn't exactly have a chance of hurting them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm
Cloud, with his buster sword, hacked the group down effortlessly. He then lunged ferociously at Kiyo, slicing down with his sword with crushing force.

Regret watched the battle unfold, and grinned a bit. "...So cloud is intervening...I wonder how long until HE arrives..." Regret said. His ace in the hole had already been planned out.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Will the creatures were swarming a flash of light came. Once the flash of light was over Zairion was OK. So you are randomly learning its power said a voice from the shadows. So you are the Key. Are you Merlin said Zairion. Yes I am. Merlin has finally shown himself to Zairion.

[End Transmission]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 pm
"Hahaha, your funny if you think thall work on me" said Kiyo, just as clouds attack was about to make contact, a giant Guard armor grabbed clouds blade and threw it behind him, "like i said, pointless" kiyo said as he snapped his fingers again and a hored of soldier heartless apeerd and began to attack  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 am
Well Kid i should tell you your mission said Merlin. Wait one minute why would I have a mission when I was dragged into this said Zairion. Well its you fault for being chosen by the Keyblade said Merlin. Oh know I learn whats it called i thought it was some over sized muder weapon key said Zairion. Yours that you are wielding is called the http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/shadow_metal_Garaa/JAlkw7RL.png[/img]]Guardian Soul. Well heres your mission you must defeat all the Organization members. So I have to kill them said Zairion. Yes pretty much said Merlin. Ok so how many are there said Zairion. 13 of them or you can say 12 if Sora haven't already found his Nobody said Merlin. Who is this Sora? said Zairion.

[End Transmission]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 am
Ooc: It deleted my post 0-0

Bic: She resisted the urge to grab at her aching throat and instead clutched her fists at her side. From the saftey of her dark hood she glared up at Regret, biting back the retort she so very wanted to shout at him. Swallowing her pride she inclined her head to show she understood. All the while her brain was whurring. Why was it that he hated being spyed on so much? ... Her eyes narrowed even further when she realized that Regret was no longer focusing on her, instead watching something in a way she had done earlier. "Obviously you don't mind all spying." She muttered under her breath, turning her head to the side.  

Wiggs-sama

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 am
Naxor continued waiting for a mission in the lobby, hoping he would get one soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:50 pm
Taya held out his Keyblade and showed it to Manabu. "this is it..."  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

dmalac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 am
User Image
User Image
Stitch grunted and swung the pipe to block an attack by a soldier. "God, I hate being so helpless!" he yelled annoyed. He continued to dodge and block until his back was forced against the gaurd armour. He rilled upder it as it went to smash him into the ground and gritted his teeth. He closed his eyes and thought 'damn it' and he swung, as he dsid the pipe turned into a Keyblade and sliced into the guard armour.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 am
The guard armor howled in pain as he backed up from stitch, "Well well well, looks like another one awoke his keyblade" said Kiyo in awe, "Lets test it shall we?" he asked as he sent another battalion of soilers at stitch  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

dmalac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 am
User ImageUser Image

"Bring it" Stitch said, his eyes narrowing as he stood sideway with the keyblade rested on his back shoulder. He ran at the Heartless with the blade still on his shoulder her then brought it down on one with both hands.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games