Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:10 pm
"All right then, but remember now lay low." Ryo motioned with his as he walked with Corvus. Ryo's mind soon focused on nagato. I wonder where Nagato had to go to. Hopefully he is trying not to do something dangerous  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:35 pm
"Yes, almost every other creature can speak, but that's beside the point. I want to know what you are doing in my family's cave."
Nagato needed the stone of the thunder gods in order to achieve his true power, and the stone was in this cave, sealed away with a lock only the members of the royal family could break.  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:12 pm
"What do you mean in your family's cave? This is an extension of the tribe's caves. I've been here tons of times." Yin backed up a bit away from the stranger, seeing he was being a bit frightening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:34 pm
"Now it is our tunnel system...." a very raspy voice behind Ro's stalagmite startled the bird, making it fly onto Nagato's shoulder, and shivering a cold chill. A black figure moved slowly and quietly out of the purely rock stalagmite, making his presence disconcerting. He seemed to have no physical manifestation, so he looked like simplistic black smoke in a humanoid shape. "Call me Hzuinom, High Demon of the Imperialist army, and General of the 666th battalion, as you guessed, consisting of all demons." Growling and chattering came from the darkness behind him. "If you wish to continue to live, you'd best get out." The raspy voice pierced through the darkness like knives...

Corvus watches the mountains as he walks the other way, awaiting a sign of distress, but shakes off the feeling something bad is coming and walks on, making the ornate decor of the entrance to the Mines look like a spec on the mountain, making it quite closer than one would think.

((Sorry, but I think some action instead of quarrelling would settle things easier. That, and I want to try and move on with the storyline, since just the two I have in mind could last well over 100 pages each, considering that all of the Elementalists and the Necromancer took 110 pages by itself in the last one >.>, but we'll see ^^; ))  

Ryxga

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm
(whoa, this thing has taken a long time in other places then)

Yin jumped, he had not smelled them but now their magical presence was overpowering his senses, he didn't know what to do, he had never seen things this saturated before, there was that one cave he had found, this one, that had always seemed full of it but it was subdued today, either way now was not a good time to be in the cave. Yin hoped his tribe was alright, but he was definitely not going to be able to get back to them with those things there.

"What, what are those things?" he asked fearfully of teh stranger.

(did they come from further within or from outside?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:16 pm
((Yes, well, one took the whole summer, and one took near a year to complete the Elementalist saga. Afterwards, though, that one was cast aside, and noone has posted in it since 2006....>.>; ))

The Black smoke laughed out with his raspy voice. "Here, let me show you..." He waved his hand, and a skeleton-like creature limped forward. He had a mask of bondage, covering his his eyes and mouth in a criss-cross shape, making speech and sight impossible. Shadowed by the darkness, the rest of his body remained unknown, except for one long pertrusion on his shoulder. It's weapon was unclear as of the moment, but an odd aura surrounded it, creating a faint glow of the upper body. "Now, Olfanor, begin to destroy this area. We need the darkness to stay here."

((Hzuinom is in between you two in a stalagmite, whilst the army and Olfanor are deeper in the cave.))  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:56 am
"Well, since my power as the lightning elementalist is about to be awakened, it won't be that easy."
Nagato walked to the side of the wall, and picked up an odd stone. It had a yellow ruby in the center. He inserted the stone into the handle of the sword that he carried, and a lightning aura enveloped him.
"More than a hundred years I've been trying to re-gain my power as a royal family member, and now I finally have it back! My family's position as heads of the lightning users around the world, it has now been re-established!"
Nagato walked up to the skeleton, his bright red eyes boring into the skeleton.
"So, what now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 am
meanwhile ryo and corvus still walking  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:28 pm
Yin looks about nervously, no escape towards the tribe, large group of evil things, person that is rather cranky and may cause harm to him as well as evil things, seemed a good time to leave.

"Um, LOOK OVER THERE ITS A DRAGON!!!!"

Quickly flying away out of the cave when demon eyes are turned with a whispered zoink as he exitted into the skies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:22 pm
"Heh. What a loser."
Nagato sliced the cave ground right up the middle, causing the group to separate. He walked down the small space where the slash mark was, and exited the cave.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:23 pm
With that, the cave entrance collapsed, and Hzuinom and the army of demons were locked inside, but for the price of all of what would be the noble Royal Cave, and the tunneling system that housed Yin's tribe and family. With this interesting turn of events, Hzuinom laughed loudly, and planned many things to do under the mountains...

Corvus noticed the slight collapture, and watched as some of the rocks slid down the mountain in rubble. He watched the skies for Ro, and hoped there was some sign of the large bird. With growing concern, he turned to Ryo. "We need to go there, and figure out what had happened." He began to run to the mountain in the southeast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:02 pm
"Well, now I can go back to normal, don't need corvus and ryo figuring out JUST yet."
Nagato concealed his energy, and made himself appear perfectly normal to corvus and ryo when they arrived.
"There was an explosion up there, and I, thankfully, escaped safetly."

(Btw, I can't help but want a run-in with the previous lightning elementalist.)  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:44 pm
((Previous >.>? To be honest, lightning didn't make the cut, but if you insist, then that would be one more to the Elementalists. If you want, Epic, we can discuss something over PMs.))

Corvus looked at Nagato inquisitively. "Where did you go to?" He asked simplisticly and outwardly. "And what caused the explosion??" He asked a little more feverishly. Ro flew overhead, and landed next to Corvus, walking in a circle, getting comfortable before relaxing. Small lights seemed to glow by, csing a little more comfort to the situation. Pixies normally don't reveal themselves unless they feel completely safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:40 am
(usually, when there are groups who control elements, lightning is one of the largest categories.....we'll talk over pm though.)
"Well, I went into that cave, and I was attacked by creatures of darkness, and imperialists, who are now trapped in the cave, because of the explosion they caused."  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Yin was glad as he soared high in the skies, the cave had exploded soon after he had gotten out, and explosions are never healthy. He just hoped that the tribe would be ok, he didn't know any other caves that would lead into those tunnel systems, but the stranger he had seen had now met with other strangers his echolocation told him. And the stranger was full of the energy, more so even then Yin's gauntlet. He started to go towards them, a tree near them, see if all of them were as unfriendly as the one seemed to be.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games