Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:53 am
mirage gaogamon appeared next to rick.
"You didn't think I left, did you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:07 pm
Evelyn's eyes flew wide, and her pupils became tiny dots. She stepped back, shaking her head. "No... it can't be..." Her memory brought back painful times, stabbing into her.

Two girls, and their partners, walking through the digital world. One Gatomon, and another's BlackGatomon. The girls who were walking looked similar, and their voices could be heard even from afar. "You're too young! It won't work!" The one with the Gatomon pleaded.
"I love him."
"You don't know what you're talking about!"
"Excuse me? I think I do!"
"I don't even know the guy!"
"What makes you think you have to?"
"You're my sister!"
The two digimon stand glaring at each other, slight growls in their throats. By now, they all had stopped walking.
"His name starts with an 'N', that's all you need to know."
"REALLY!" Evelyn shouted. "That's a lot of information to work off of!"
"I'm leaving! Good-bye!"
"Sis, don't do this."
The other girl turns around, a hint of resignation. "Yes, I do."

And they had never seen each other again. Only on her sister's death bed had Evelyn said farewell.

"It was you."

Nagato had been the one who loved her sister.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:28 pm
Dom was flying through the sky on Pegasmon's back and saw a battle bellow him. Dom jumped of Pegasmons back and into the battle from the air. Both where flying head first to the ground and Dom grabbed on to Pegasmon and swung into the battle. Dom jumped at a Sealsdramon punching him to the ground. A bullet shot past Dom narrowly missing him. Dom turned and saw Commandramon holding th gun up to him. Dom ran at him and kicked his gun out his hands. The Commandramon was shaking as Dom kicked out his legs and punched him in the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:46 pm
"What? Your sister....there's no way, she would have told me about you."
mirage gaogamon de-digivolved to gaomon.
"Well, the girl I loved had a black gatomon, long brown hair, and usually wore blue."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:12 pm
"She... looked like me. I wore purple a lot, and she had a BlackGatomon." Still in shock, Evelyn replied to him, dropping her usually icy tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:31 pm
An explosion occured a few blocks down in dom's direction"Guys, I'm going Dom! No squablling till I get back, Got it!?" Rick took out his digivice and two cards."Digimodify!!Digivolution, Activate!!" "Agumon digivolve too...Greymon!!!" Rick got on top of greymon and slashed another card. "Digi-modify!! Speed Activate!!!" Greymon soon ran and was gone in a blink of an eye.  

oreck01

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 am
Dom woke up with rubble all around him. He was covering Patamon to shield him from the blast. Dom coughed and los consciousness again. Patamon woke too tierd to move when a Andromon appeared, threw them over his shoulder and carried them to his secret underground lab which is unfindable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 am
"Well. your sister and I fell for each other when we were 13, so you must have been around seven at the time. I think I met you once, when you were little, remember when you were at the carnival, and someone who was walking next to your sister picked you up and put you on their head?"  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:12 pm
When Rick and Greymon got to their destination, all was left rubble and smoke. Rick jumped off and took out his digivice."Damn. He's not here." He could not find a signal and put his digivice away. "DOOOMMMMM!!! where are you!!!?" All remain quiet. "Rick, we should go and tell the others about this." Rick was unsure, but got back on greymon. They soon took off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:58 am
Epic_Muffin
"Well. your sister and I fell for each other when we were 13, so you must have been around seven at the time. I think I met you once, when you were little, remember when you were at the carnival, and someone who was walking next to your sister picked you up and put you on their head?"

Evelyn held back a shudder, and nodded. "So that was you then." She commented, her eyes blank. Pain from the loss of her sister, but confusion as to why fate had introduced her. "Have you seen Dom?"  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:13 am
Dom woke up to Patamon shuddering in a corner of a prison cell. There was no windows and only light coming through a slot in the door. Dom tried to stand but his leg gave out and he fell to his knees. Patamon walked up to him and helped him up. Dom looked in his pocket and saw his digivice was missing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:55 pm
Greymon and rick finally made it to the others. Rick jumped off of greymon as he de-digivolved. "Guys we got a problem. Dom....is missing." "Patamon too and we cant get a track on them. Rick felt he was to blame for not being there in time.  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Evelyn paled, any everything else was forgotten. Dom had a knack for getting into trouble, and Evelyn always had to save him. "Figures, always having to count on me to bail out his sorry ***"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Dom was kneeling next to Patamon when the Andromon walked in and chained Dom to the wall and Patamon next to him.
"Don't think anyone can save you this is the most secure prison and impossible to find." The machine digimon said in a mono-tonal voice.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:35 pm
"Kari, the only way to save dom, is to get him out, by getting the same way he did. If you guys wait a while, I can make carbon copies of your digivices, that look just like them, but you can keep your real one hidden, so we can digivolve when we get in."
Nagato took kari's digivice, and worked on making a copy of it, in looks, that is.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games