Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm
"You forgot about me!"
metal seadramon flew up behind saber leomon, and got him into a head lock type thing with his entire body wrapped up. metal seadramon then fires at kranic.
dorugoramon got hit wit a few needles, but nothing severe, dorugoramon flies down and rams kranic over into a tree, the toxic burning him, he was forced to de-digivolve, and he went back into nagato's digivice.

ryu aims an arrow at kranic...
"What will you do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Epic_Muffin
"You forgot about me!"
metal seadramon flew up behind saber leomon, and got him into a head lock type thing with his entire body wrapped up. metal seadramon then fires at kranic.
dorugoramon got hit wit a few needles, but nothing severe, dorugoramon flies down and rams kranic over into a tree, the toxic burning him, he was forced to de-digivolve, and he went back into nagato's digivice.

"What will you do now?"

Shawn hoops of Gaiomon's back as he attacks metal Seadramon. "Go Gaiomon" Gaiomon attacks seadramon with his Kiku Rin(two swords) so Metal Seadramon could losen his grip on Saberleomon, giving him a chance to get away.  

Zero slater

Kranicc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:42 pm
"KRANIC!" SaberLeomon roared struggling to break free.

Kranic began to laugh as he about to be attacked.

"Hercules Kabuterimon, thanks." he laughed as a beam of electricity blocked cross canceled the attack out.

"No problem, dude." The large gold beetle laughed as he landed on the ground ready to fight.

"Heh, things are relatively easy to plan out, in a situation like this." Kranic laughed.
"Howling Crusher!" SaberLeomon laughed hardly able to keep serious, as he used hsi open claws to strike MetalSeadramon's body, hopefully losing his grip.

"I mean, I was able to call HerculesKabuterimon, with this digivice here, while shrouded in the mist and I was able to get rid of one of your megas, really, this is a little unfair now don't you think?" Kranic laughed again noticing hsi advantage.

"But oh well, I suppose, we will kill you now, HerculesKabuterimon?" Kranic said looking towards his digimon.

"Yep, no problem!" Hercules Kabuterimon laughed cracking his few knuckles.

(too lazy to put color. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 pm
"Skull Satamon was destroyed..." Jumps off Kadaj and stopped punched Shawn ,"The name Sago, my job, stop you from interfering. Shinegreymon Ruin flew away to help Black Wargreymon "Your aeroveedramon won't stand up to those dark greymons. Just you and my Devimon." as he grabbed him and flew toward a tree.  

Sago_Knight

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:47 pm
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
"You forgot about me!"

"What will you do now?"

Shawn hoops of Gaiomon's back as he attacks metal Seadramon. "Go Gaiomon" Gaiomon attacks seadramon with his Kiku Rin(two swords) so Metal Seadramon could losen his grip on Saberleomon, giving him a chance to get away.

(you were about ten minutes away, there is no way you got here that fast.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:50 pm
nagato fires an arrow at kranics digivice, destroying it.
nagato then fires an explosive arrow at the ground, creating a smokescreen inbetween the opposing forces.
metal seadramon fires at the ground through the somkescreen, making a ton of noise and blocking your view as nagato and metal seadramon go into an underground passageway, sealing the entrance behind them, so that you cannot see it (and I MEAN it.)
while in the passageway, out of hearing range:
"That was close...."  

Amias Nicht

Kranicc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:50 pm
(Oh and Kabuterimon was on the way for while, like since the smokescreen while. XD
When Kranic was "writing something into his digivce" thats when he contacting him and HerculesKabuterimon also goes at supersonic speed so yeah. xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:53 pm
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater
Epic_Muffin
"You forgot about me!"

"What will you do now?"

(you were about ten minutes away, there is no way you got here that fast.)

((Yeah but i posted that three post ago i'm gonna say thats plenty of time, but if not thats fine. I got to fight Sago any))  

Zero slater

Kranicc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 pm
(Bull. D smile

"well, I can't just randomly spray my needles, I may hit someone and I can't really call out for anyone either, oy" SaberLeomon said as he waited for the noise to die down.
"Bull, but oh well, lemme get his smokescreen away." Hercules Kabuterimon said as he used his wings to make the literal smoke to go away.

"Crap there gone." Kranic sighed looking towards his digimon.
"well, we really can't do much without my digivice." Kranic sighed as he looked towards his digimon.

"Well, lets return to base and report, saberleomon degenerate back to Snwoagumon and come with me on Hercules Kabuterimon." Kranic sighed as he walked onto his digimons back.
"I suppose your right..." SaberLeomon said as a burst of light appeared, leaving a small light blue dinosaur behind, whom went onto HerculesKabuterimons back.

(D: )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:01 pm
((I got out of loop, besides I need a challenge]]

Devimon laughed looking at Gaiomon ,"Looks like you need a lady's touch." Digivolves to Ladydevimon.

At the village shinegreymon and Wargreymon against his Ex-veemon ,"Glorius Burst! Terra Destroyer!" Each sending a giant burst against him.  

Sago_Knight

Zero slater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:01 pm
Sago_Knight
"Skull Satamon was destroyed..." Jumps off Kadaj and stopped punched Shawn ,"The name Sago, my job, stop you from interfering. Shinegreymon Ruin flew away to help Black Wargreymon "Your aeroveedramon won't stand up to those dark greymons. Just you and my Devimon." as he grabbed him and flew toward a tree.

"God thing AeroVeedramon its the only digimon up there" Shawn says as he breaks free landing on his feet. Gaiomon apearing behind him. "You Ok" "I'm just fine Gaiomon"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:07 pm
Sago_Knight
((I got out of loop, besides I need a challenge]]

Devimon laughed looking at Gaiomon ,"Looks like you need a lady's touch." Digivolves to Ladydevimon.

At the village shinegreymon and Wargreymon against his Ex-veemon ,"Glorius Burst! Terra Destroyer!" Each sending a giant burst against him.

Shawns fist digivice for Veemon goes off red "What" as he looks at the screen seeing what AeroVeedramon saw "We have no choice" as shawn pressed a botton on his digivice and a golden light shoot out to Aero Veedramon instantly as he dedigivoled back to Veemon."Veemon Mega-Golden armor digivole to... Magnamon" The light from the evolution dispersing the attacks.  

Zero slater

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:30 pm
[Whoa, deja vu...]

Shinegreymon and Black Wargreymon suddenly glowed dark black and purple ,"You shall pay, Glorius Terra Destruction!" They combine they attacks into a large purple sphere of dark energy.

Imari and Lily appeared next to Sago ,"My girl digimon may look weak, but they're stronger than you think."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:45 pm
Sago_Knight
[Whoa, deja vu...]

Shinegreymon and Black Wargreymon suddenly glowed dark black and purple ,"You shall pay, Glorius Terra Destruction!" They combine they attacks into a large purple sphere of dark energy.

Imari and Lily appeared next to Sago ,"My girl digimon may look weak, but they're stronger than you think."

"You underestamate my power. Magna-Explosion" Unleashes a large energy wave from his body blocking there attack.

"Gaiomon get ready" "Right"  

Zero slater

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 pm
Imari used black wing piercing behind him and Lily fires a Marble Shot in front .

"Dramon Killer!" Black Wargreymon pierced through the remaining skin unguarded and shot him back towards Shinegreymon's Torrid White.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games