Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Battle of the Merged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What element are you?
  Fire/Wood
  Light/Dark
  Wind/Earth
  Ice/Metal
  Thunder/Water
View Results

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:22 am
The mega seadramon turned around to see that a human was approaching, she looked like a tamer but after all.. Didn't all the creeper look like tamers?
" Who are you?" The digimon asked in a husky male voice as he stared down at the girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:01 am
Jill made the tiniest of curtsies and said, with great seriousness, "Well, I suppose my name is Jill. I happen to be looking for someone, and I believe you are friends with him. I want to help him break free of his confines. So, are my assumptions correct, or should I just eliminate you?"  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:08 am
" Well good day to you to.." The digimon de-digivoled into a red haired girl, she smiled at Jill and walked toward her co-creeper
" My name is Kaya, and im here for the same reasons as you"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Light shone through the trees and it they both released a black and yellow light ,"Eclipse Shine.." Suddenly we fell through the ground as if a portal took us down ,"Hang on and prepare to land!"  

Sago_Knight

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:34 pm
"But to where?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:36 pm
"Please to meet you," Jill said calmly. She extended her hand carefully, in order to shake hands with Kaya. Human interaction wasn't something Jill enjoyed, but it was a necessary discomfort.

"Suppose we should find our common friend, and see just what exactly will help to facilitate his escape."  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:41 pm
Lands on a platform ,"This is Eclipse town, only tamers can get in, no creepers know of this place, and certainly their dark-digimon can't open the light tree. Besides, each town is guarded by a royal knight and a element warrior."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Kaya giggled " You dont know? We gather digimon data! If we kill enough digimon he can escape.. it that simple, that the reason why i am heading for the little mountain village, to kill digimons!" She tilted her head and shook Jill´s hand " We can go there together if you want to? I hate killing digimons on my own it gets so boring"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:58 pm
Looks at him ,"But if Milleniummon's jerks of creepers can dark digivolve, won' the other villages just get scanned?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:02 pm
"Maybe, but with dark airdramon's data, and the prophecy book, we know how to stop them, however checking the first page, it seems that the only way to stop Milleniumon's servants and revival, are the seven dark Lord and Royal light crests."  

Sago_Knight

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:12 pm
"But that's nearly impossible, where are we going to find them?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:51 pm
can someone tell me what was doing last time i was on here cause my com got messed up for a day  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:52 pm
[We fought, now we're in Eclipse town, let's just say you're with us..]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm
ok "so whats next on the way to defeting Milleniumon?"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:14 pm
"We need the 14 crests, The 7 Demon Lords have the 7 dark crests, and the 7 light crests, which belong to Alphamon, Omnimon, Gallantmon, Ulforce Veedramon, Magnamon, Duftmon, and Sleipmon, Omnimon we shall meet, Magnamon is in Shi-zu, and Shikyo has Ulforce Veedramon, which means we have 3/14."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games