Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:53 am
Character code
gaia name oreck01
character name rick
side digimon
bios Rick always wondered how this battle w/ humans and digimon began but he know he has to find a way to stop it. Rick met his future partner Gaomon when he was ambushed by a rogue digimon
good

User Image(Am i late to join? do we have digivices?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:58 am
"This is familiar." Aero V-dramon said to herself. "Darkness is much too powerful. I should now be able to...." she concentrated with this new found friendship she had, not wanting it to dissolve. "Aero V-dramon Digivolve to.... Alforce V-dramon!"

The mega Digimon stood there ready for anything. "Chris." she said. "Listen to Garurumon, she speaks through wisdom. Revenge won't solve it, it won't bring your family back. It won't bring back any 'honor' as I've learned. Please stop. We're your friends and we can help you. I wand to help you. I trust you enough to finally tell you my name, it's Reiko. Or just Rei."

Vlvid_Rais

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:01 am
((I guess not too late. I dunno, I just rp Digimon in this one, I'll let Guilmon's Tamer get back to you))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:22 pm
Thank you Rei...

Garurumon colasped and fell into a deep sleep.  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:34 pm
Chris charged his attack again but failed in hitting Alforce V-dramon. He then dropped the lady and let out a roar. Ryu limped back over to Chris and tried to settle him down.
Please Chris, instead of getting back at the humans, your hurting your friends.You have to stop!
Chris grabbed Ryu and held him up on the air by the throat.
Chris...Please...Your.Choking ME..!
Chris was about to destroy Ryu, but half of him was holding back with all the strength he could muster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:05 pm
"Gaomon go for it!" Rick ran into the chaos to stop it."Double backhand!!Gaomon spun and hit the dragon's hand to let go of the blue guilmon.  

oreck01

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:10 pm
Rei reacted quickly. "Shining V Force!" and a ray of energy shot out from the V on her chest. The attack hit Chris and she focused her energy to form a second attack to bring him back to good and get him in control of his virus body

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:15 pm
Chris landed on the ground with a loud thud. Ryu got up off the ground and tried to run over to Chris.
Chris,Chris are you ok?
Ryu, Im sorry
Chris then started to glow and turned into a black Jyarimon.

Ryu turned to the Gaomon that saved him.
Thank you for saving my life. Who are you though?  

Guilmons Tamer

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:21 pm
"Names rick and this my friend gaomon." Gaomon put out his boxing glove to help the guilmon."But we still have a problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:25 pm
Your friends with a human? He must be different from all the others then. My name is Ryu, and that is my best friend, Chris. But what do you mean, another problem?  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:11 pm
"Hold still for a second, Ryu." Rei held up her arm and called out "Alforce Saber." A sword had generated from her wrist and shot a beam towards Ryu's broken arm, thus healing it. She then went over to fallen Garurumon. Rei closed her eyes and put most of her energy into healing her and the wound on her back. The rest of her energy was sent into Chris to give him a little energy. With this all finished, Rei De-Digivolved to Choromon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:31 pm
Huh, were am I. Ryu, Ryu were are you.
Im right here Chris. Don't worry.
Chris, Botomon, and Rei were all next to each other beside Garurumon who was sleeping at the moment.
Garurumon, is she
No, she is just sleeping.
What about your arm, and what happened to Alforce V-dramon.
She healed my arm and saved Garurumon, and her name is Rei. Now you need to rest so go back to sleep and I will find you something to eat.
Chris went back to sleep.  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:45 pm
Rei zipped over to Ryu and the Botomon that was beside him. "Is Chris all right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:02 pm
I don't know, he never was black. He's always been red, that kinda has me worried. When we were young, there was rumor in our village of things like this happening. But I've never seen it before. But back to matters at hand, how long do you think you'll be in your baby form, and what are we to do with this little one?  

Guilmons Tamer

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games