Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

renyoru13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Mavruck
"Creepy..but cool." said Chase running back and forth examining the items.

"chase its scary," sarah said as she rapped her arms around him

"hey i know let skip this class its way to creepy," sarah asked everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:36 pm
"I don't know. If the gym teacher could do all that stuff just think what this teacher could do. Besides It's the first day."  

Mavruck

renyoru13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:14 pm
Mavruck
"I don't know. If the gym teacher could do all that stuff just think what this teacher could do. Besides It's the first day."

"ok but promice if anything happens we leave," she said scared  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:20 pm
"Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll protect you." said Chase confidently.  

Mavruck

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:34 pm
"Wow, you two would make a cute couple." Leon said playfully. "Hey guys, here it is, mad science."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:40 pm
Mavruck
"Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll protect you." said Chase confidently.

"aww thanks," sarah said and kissed him on the cheek  

renyoru13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:42 pm
As Sarah kissed him, he unintentionally increased the temperature in the room. He finally managed to say, "No...prob."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:17 pm
"Is it just me, or is it getting hotter?" Leon asked.  

Sly_Shino

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 am
"chase!! knock it off!"Rick walks in the room and c's a jar of a dead frog looking @ him." burning_eyes i think im gonna hurl"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:57 pm
Chase finally gets his powers under control and lowers the room temperature. "My bad."  

Mavruck

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 pm
As Sean and the others were taken to the mad science classroom, he felt some relief. Finally, a class in which he didn't risk using his powers on accident and potentially hurting people. "All I have to do is avoid dropping anything breakable..." he muttered to himself as he looked around the room, not at all startled or frightened by its resemblence to a horror film. "Well, at least there isn't any of that annoying music playing in the background to make it seem more creepy, like they usually play in the horror movies people are into. There's also no throbbing sensation, as if something is going to pop up out of nowhere and scare the pants off of us right before it tries to kill us and eat our livers, or something like that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:14 pm
"Wow dude, that was pretty specific." Leon said to Sean. "Now then, about these chemicals. I know!" Leon exclaimed as he turned back into the monkey form from a little while back. Leon was now a spider monkey in a lab caot and goggles hold up two beakers.  

Sly_Shino

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:08 am
" xd lol man, u look one of them monkeys of planet of the apes" rick said this after bumping into a table almost droppinga beaker  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:02 pm
luke laughed at his friends now there being funny lol  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:54 pm
Sean glanced over at Rick and Leon. "Try to be a bit more careful you two; even if I don't drop something, you're bound to, if you continue like this." He then glanced around the room. "What really confuses me though is why our teacher isn't here. I mean, you guys were taken to gym and the coach was already there, but I was left behind and wound up late. But even though the coach got us here, the teacher's nowhere in sight. Isn't that a bit odd?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games