Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:24 pm
(applies a bandage..)
Rick: and..done!
Coronamon: way 2 go!(gives thumbs up so does rick)
Rick: now we got 2 figure out whats w/ these necklaces(stares @ his orange necklace)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:09 pm
Mat was following the others quietly for a long time, without putting in any input. "Im pretty sure their connected with the digimon. And how all of us speak english, or some language we all understand." he said looking at his snow white necklace. Veemon looked out at the others fighting outside in anticipation waiting for Mat to give the order.  

RudeFan21

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:27 pm
Kaichi looked at Rick and gestured to the girl, "I heard her Digimon say Akina. I 'm going outside to try to help the others. You should stay and see that she's alright." Kaichi said looking at Rick. "Hey you, what's your name??" Kaichi looked at the kid with the veemon. Kotemon walked to the veemonand shook it's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:37 pm
(hope akina post soon)

Rick: yeah be careful u guys.
Corinamon: Good luck guys
(sits next 2 akina till she wakes up)  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:29 pm
Akina had a headache and could barely move at all. Every single one of her body parts were incredibly sore. The blonde winced slightly and recalled her dream, her eyes still closed because she just woke up. Akina’s dream was that she was transported to a new world and met a creature that was a Digimon named Wanyamon. After that, she met more humans, strange because all were male, that also had Digimon partners.
After that, they were attacked by these green creatures called Ogremon. One of the Ogremon attacked her though and she was knocked out.
‘I have such weird dreams... It’ll make a good fantasy story though! I’m sure mom and dad would love to hear about it!’ Akina thought and smiled. She slowly opened her eyes expecting to see the Hokkaido forest where her family, before the whole Digimon-thing occurred, was camping at. But what the teen saw was something that was unexpected for her, she saw golden cat eyes. Those eyes belonged to...
“Wanyamon!?” Akina shouted with disbelief. She was slightly disappointed, but happy.
‘So it wasn’t a dream...’ Akina thought with a small ounce of glee as the Digimon smiled at her.
“Akina! You’re awake! Are you okay? Did the Ogremon hurt you badly? Do you want me to beat them up?!” Wanyamon rambled on and on. His female tamer smiled and slowly sat up on the cold cave floor, despite her bandage wounds.
‘Wait...bandaged?’ Akina blinked and looked down at her stomach to see that her wounds were indeed bandaged.
“Wanyamon who did this?” The girl said and pointed to the bandages, looking at Wanyamon who faithfully sat on her left.
“The guy sitting at your right” Akina blinked and turned to the right and saw a male with a Digimon that looked like the sun. She blushed in embarrassment, feeling stupid that she didn’t even notice the boy until now
“Um...H-hello there”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:15 pm
(yay blaugh u posted)
Rick: hey ure awake. im rick nice 2 meet ya.
Coronamon: im coronamon . Rick sure is a good doctor
Rick: u should take it easy(gesturing the girl to lie back down) ure wounds should clear rite up soon  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:04 am
Akina smiled and lied back down as the Rick said. She shivered slightly as the cave floor was quite cold.
“It’s nice to meet you, Rick-san and Coronamon. My name is Akina” The blonde introduced herself. Then Akina blinked and turned her head around, as Wanyamon introduced himself.
“Wasn’t there more people and Digimon before?” The blonde asked and stared up at Rick. From her position, she could see he had a necklace, too.
‘So strange... All the humans I’ve met so far...’ Akina, as this was a habit of hers, then began to finish her thoughts out loud.
“...Have the same necklace as I do” Akina pondered on this. It couldn’t have been a coincidence.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:09 am
Rick: some of them r distracting the ogremon.These necklaces were given 2 us 4 a reason
Coronamon: I think u humans might b warriors in the prophecy
RIck: what prophecy?
Coronamon: well..humans along w/ thier partners fought agains the seven demonwarlords and won, but @ the cost of their lives. But descendants meaning u.. will come back and bring peace in digital world.
Rick: whooa.(looks closely @ his orange necklace and c a small staff inside)
Coronamon:  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:15 pm
“A...prophecy?” Akina muttered to herself. If what Coronamon said was true, then... does that mean she was going to save the world, this Digital world? She raised her necklace to look at it with utter surprise.
‘It sounds like the story I writing at home... I can’t believe this is happening to me! It’s cool, but wow! Well, at least that makes me unique...I guess’ This is what Akina was thinking as she stared at the necklace’s gem. Wanyamon was the one to get her out of her thoughts.
“Oh yeah... I’ve heard of the prophecy! Akina, I’m sure you're one of the heroes. Isn’t that cool?!”Wanyamon exclaimed looking at his laying down tamer. She gave him a small, slightly weak, smile. “Yeah...cool” The blonde replied, but her real uncertain thoughts were, ‘I’m not going to die, right?’

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:33 pm
Coronamon: not with us cool ure not.
Rick: now how do we use these things?  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:59 pm
WE NOW CAN DIGIVOLVE NOW! DOES ANYBODY SUGGEST HOW WE DO DIGIVOLVE BY SAYING SOMETHIN OR WAT?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:29 am
oreck01
Coronamon: not with us cool ure not.
Rick: now how do we use these things?

luke had been siting there asleep by akina till he fell down "hey akina you ok," luke asked rubbing his eyes  

king zetsu13

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:47 am
Akina gave a yelp as Luke fell near her. She slowly sat up again, despite the fact that her wounds still hurt, and put a hand on her heart as she panted. These people were going to give her a heart attack someday, and she just knew it.
“How did you-?! Where did you-?!... Nevermind” The girl sighed and laid down again. Her Digimon looked at her and then Luke.
“You didn’t know he was here did you Akina” Wanyamon stated with a smirk. Akina blushed in embarrassment. She didn’t know at all.
“N-no! I’m not that dense! Oh, and yes! I’m fine Luke”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:30 pm
((Im sorry everyone one my computer had to be repaired,im still having some probs tho.))
As Zane and hopmon where following the others they had gottin lost "where are we know, Hopmon don't you know this place." No sorry " Its no your falt," Just then a wormmon jumped in front of them NO one passes it said as it attacked "what" Hopmon digivole to Monodramon. Monodram dashed torwards the wormmon Burst Shadow wing as the attack hit as the wormmon ran away. " Wow Monodramon" It no big deal. As the fight had happen they had move and could now see a cave and some weird green digimon. "Maby they can heplp us" they strted to walk to them  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:32 pm
(its cool man) biggrin  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games