Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:53 pm
Angelic just stared at her and sighed "No thanks, just move along, anyways he's asleep" Angelic laid down on the ground and looked back at Mis "To be honest i'm surprised people who can access this world don't make me feel like an outcast just because of my hair......It's nice here"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:54 pm
Hano and Ichi go further and Hano is hoping so much that Ichi will digivolve. He makes it to the next cliff and gets u, and Ogremon is still climbing up. Ichi blasts the side of the cliff kocking Ogremon ito the area of the forest where Angelic is.  

Rinexe

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:00 pm
It was then he noticed her white hair and smiled "Hmmmm I guess there are a few people born with white hair...." He got to his feet after hearing some noise and looked around "Must have been my imagination.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:01 pm
Baron walked into the forest, he was looking for another tamer to fight. "Well Ghoulmon It seems that we are the strongest here."  

Takae Mettaru

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:05 pm
all of the sudden a Blackwargreymon jumps from above. Hano jumps aside dodging it's attacks and it slides off toward baron, but it was a distraction as a Leomon was behind them. "Crap."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Angelic spotted a pair of eyes in the darkness revealing the Ogermon "Ugh.....why now?" The Ogermon swung his club at angelic but he barely dodged and swung an uppercut to the digimon sending it backwards in pain "leave now or further pain is to follow..."  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Hano and Ichi flee to a nearby cave, while the Leomon simply walks to it. Ichi starts to blast the cavewall. Leomon arrives and tries to blast Hano and Ichi but gets the wall crumbling it, which sends a shockwave above the Leomon making a rockslide fall behind him. Hano swings onto the cliff with Candlemon on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:54 pm
The Ogremon gets back up and swings his club to the side but Angelic ducked and puched him in the stomach and sweeped his leg towards Ogremon knocking him down. "Come on is that it?" "I'm not giving up!" The Ogremon got up and his fist turned black "Pummel whack!" The Ogremon sent out dark energy from his fist. Angelic moved out of the way and ran straight at Ogremon and kicked him the side sending him back onto the ground.  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 pm
Leomon blasts the cliff they are climbing on, so Hano and Ichi fl down hitting Leomon on the head. They fly off onto the cliff under them knocking Hano out, leaving Candlemon on his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 pm
The Ogremon got back up but instead of attacking it ran away. "I thought they were supposed to be tough.."  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 pm
Candlemon starts to scream. "Help!!! We need help, somebody. A Leomon is trying to kill us!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 pm
Angelic hears the screams and run towards where it's coming from "I'm coming!"  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:17 pm
Leomon trys to kick really hard but Ichi ducks making leomon do a quite comical flip. "Flame bomb!" Ichi sends a flame bomb toward Leomon knocking it near a ledge. It looks like it punches thin air but, then a spirit looking punch hits Ichi sending him over the ledge. He catches the ledge and holds on, but Leomon is about to stomp Hano.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Angelic jumped up the mountain side and once he was in range he jumped up and swung an uppercut at Leomon sending him backwards "Leave now."  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:24 pm
Hano wakes up and sees Angelic, the one who chased him for not paying. "Hey, Ichi, thank this man for saving our life, then we go!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games