Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:59 am
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shadow of Miracles

I think maybe we should hold it off since we have two people battling right now
I don't know what the protocol is, though, on what to do if a battle doesn't finish before the skip

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:41 am
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Shadow of Miracles

I don't know what the protocol is, though, on what to do if a battle doesn't finish before the skip

"We're poor little souls

Please don't delay your plans on our parts. We can always declare the battle a draw. I don't want to hold up other players RP time due to the actions of a few.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:16 am
I don't mind delaying the phase change. I'm curious as to how the rest of the battle will be played out owo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:51 am
I don't mind either way
We could always extend the evening phase and have the battle end in that one maybe?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:53 pm
Erkowan
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Shadow of Miracles

"We're poor little souls

Please don't delay your plans on our parts. We can always declare the battle a draw. I don't want to hold up other players RP time due to the actions of a few.

I also wouldn't mind extending the phase and seeing the battle.
My characters also still in the cafe, since I'm role-playing with others, it'd be cool to actually get to see the club phase.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I vote extend! ninja  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:43 pm
I don't mind either way as I will be away tonight and unable to post, so it makes no difference to me.
the tracknfield battle seems to need more time tho

btw do you guys click the gaiaversary icon up there?
I got free stuff and crying over cloudy distant memory,
woot I have it on wistlist even if that one is different color  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Erkowan

If you guys are unable to finish your battle by tomorrow then I will be making a final decision and the battle will end 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:12 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Erkowan

If you guys are unable to finish your battle by tomorrow then I will be making a final decision and the battle will end 3nodding

Sounds good to me Shadow. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Erkowan
[

User Image

This made me think of Faye and Amirah...  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:03 am
I'm taking this zoology class and every now and then my mind wanders to pokemon...like would clampers be filter feeders? Would gastrodons have a radula?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:04 pm
I am writing this here in hopes that all players will see this and learn from it 3nodding

amarzyciel

Please make sure to follow the rules regarding catching pokemon.

It is one thing to want to have your character battle a pokemon and not capture it. And it is another thing if your character actually attempts to capture the pokemon.

I say this because your character Elysia's Bronzor fought a Murkrow and she threw a Poke Ball on her second post. This goes against the rules of how to catch a pokemon in the wild. Not to mention that the capture didn't even work which brings us to our next problem.

Poke Balls are not recyclable. If your character throws a Poke Ball and the pokemon breaks free then you have lost that Poke Ball, it does not come back to you. Players are not allowed to purchase Poke Balls either, this means that by saying the pokemon broke out from the Poke Ball you threw, it means you no longer have that Poke Ball and you would have to subtract it from your inventory.

I can see that it was your attempt to have your character save her pokemon by throwing that pokeball, but nonetheless by doing so you have broken the rules of pokemon capture and you wasted your Poke Ball as well.

I will over look this only once. You may keep your Poke Ball this time, but if it happens again then your Poke Ball will be taken away.

Please let this be a lesson for everyone because I do not want to see repeats of this action either. I have not checked the Forest thread to see if a similar occasion has already occurred, but I will be doing so now.

Thank you for understanding 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:15 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

Do you still want Ava to come up to Chael since he's moving towards healing his pokemon?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:27 pm
Shadow of Miracles
I am writing this here in hopes that all players will see this and learn from it 3nodding

amarzyciel

Please make sure to follow the rules regarding catching pokemon.

It is one thing to want to have your character battle a pokemon and not capture it. And it is another thing if your character actually attempts to capture the pokemon.

I say this because your character Elysia's Bronzor fought a Murkrow and she threw a Poke Ball on her second post. This goes against the rules of how to catch a pokemon in the wild. Not to mention that the capture didn't even work which brings us to our next problem.

Poke Balls are not recyclable. If your character throws a Poke Ball and the pokemon breaks free then you have lost that Poke Ball, it does not come back to you. Players are not allowed to purchase Poke Balls either, this means that by saying the pokemon broke out from the Poke Ball you threw, it means you no longer have that Poke Ball and you would have to subtract it from your inventory.

I can see that it was your attempt to have your character save her pokemon by throwing that pokeball, but nonetheless by doing so you have broken the rules of pokemon capture and you wasted your Poke Ball as well.

I will over look this only once. You may keep your Poke Ball this time, but if it happens again then your Poke Ball will be taken away.

Please let this be a lesson for everyone because I do not want to see repeats of this action either. I have not checked the Forest thread to see if a similar occasion has already occurred, but I will be doing so now.

Thank you for understanding 3nodding

whoops . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . I am sorry

P.S: perhaps, it will be a good idea to add into the rules that pokeball will break if it fails?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 pm
I put Tristan in the Kingdra Common Room and Veronica in her dorm if anyone wants to poke at them. owo

Sorry I've been missing in action recently, work is crazy right now with people quitting and new people not knowing how to do things and so on. But vacation is this weekend! Woohoo! o3ob  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games