Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 pm
Blizzard120

"My fur isn't that thick and fluffy..." Tristen sweatdropped. He actually did see on the street on how some people dress up their Furfrou over the past year. He wondered if the Furfrou actually enjoyed looking...off...instead of all natural. For that matter, further thoughts made him envision himself with a similar get up. His right eye couldn't help but twitch off of it.

"Silly boy! You could get a dye job! Oui! That's it! We shall get you some streaks, mon cheri!" Fab cheered as he grabbed Tristen by the arm and began to run down the boulevard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"My fur isn't that thick and fluffy..." Tristen sweatdropped. He actually did see on the street on how some people dress up their Furfrou over the past year. He wondered if the Furfrou actually enjoyed looking...off...instead of all natural. For that matter, further thoughts made him envision himself with a similar get up. His right eye couldn't help but twitch off of it.

"Silly boy! You could get a dye job! Oui! That's it! We shall get you some streaks, mon cheri!" Fab cheered as he grabbed Tristen by the arm and began to run down the boulevard.

"Streaks? I already got a few! They're normal!" Tristen shouted as he was pulled off. All of this for a galette? Really?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:05 pm
Blizzard120

"Streaks? I already got a few! They're normal!" Tristen shouted as he was pulled off. All of this for a galette? Really?

"Non! You need more, maybe...bleu! Oui! Blue streaks!" Fab laughed as they continued to run, almost knocking people out of the way. After several minutes of running Fab would finally stop. The pair were now standing on North Boulevard, in front of a small booth-like shop. A man could be seen in the far back of the shop, working away as he prepared and baked galette. A woman stood at the front behind the booth's counter and waited on customers,selling them galette. You could smell the bread from here. "Here we are mon cheri! Looks like your lovable Fab got his directions mixed up, sacre bleu!" He said with a high pitched laugh as he let go of Tristen and approached the shop.

Two minutes later Fab would return with two galette, half wrapped in paper so you could eat it and not get messy ."Here you are, mon cheri!" He said with a cheer as he handed Tristen one of the galette, his seemed to be filled with fruit, maybe berries, he would find out once he took a bite. "Let's find a bench, hm?" He said with a wink as he walked off and sat down on one of the many benches through out the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:15 pm
SubonicXP
"Non! You need more, maybe...bleu! Oui! Blue streaks!" Fab laughed as they continued to run, almost knocking people out of the way. After several minutes of running Fab would finally stop. The pair were now standing on North Boulevard, in front of a small booth-like shop. A man could be seen in the far back of the shop, working away as he prepared and baked galette. A woman stood at the front behind the booth's counter and waited on customers,selling them galette. You could smell the bread from here. "Here we are mon cheri! Looks like your lovable Fab got his directions mixed up, sacre bleu!" He said with a high pitched laugh as he let go of Tristen and approached the shop.

Two minutes later Fab would return with two galette, half wrapped in paper so you could eat it and not get messy ."Here you are, mon cheri!" He said with a cheer as he handed Tristen one of the galette, his seemed to be filled with fruit, maybe berries, he would find out once he took a bite. "Let's find a bench, hm?" He said with a wink as he walked off and sat down on one of the many benches through out the city.

Suddenly Tristen was starting to regret coming along, starting to fear what would happen if he came back to the HQ and his father figure saw what Sub put him through. Before he knew it, though, Tristen found himself stopped being dragged along. He took a smell of the air and it was smelling quite good. Sub finally went off and came back with a couple of Galettes. Tristen took one, taking a smell of it. He could smell the berries baked within the flaky pastry. He took a bite and to the boy's surprise, it was nothing short of delicious. The boy then perked up, seeing Sub walking off, mentioning about finding a bench. "Um, okay." The boy said, following him. Just as long there wasn't any place where he'd get blue streaks in his fur.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 pm
Blizzard120

Suddenly Tristen was starting to regret coming along, starting to fear what would happen if he came back to the HQ and his father figure saw what Sub put him through. Before he knew it, though, Tristen found himself stopped being dragged along. He took a smell of the air and it was smelling quite good. Sub finally went off and came back with a couple of Galettes. Tristen took one, taking a smell of it. He could smell the berries baked within the flaky pastry. He took a bite and to the boy's surprise, it was nothing short of delicious. The boy then perked up, seeing Sub walking off, mentioning about finding a bench. "Um, okay." The boy said, following him. Just as long there wasn't any place where he'd get blue streaks in his fur.

"So, you like it here in Lumiose?" Sub asked Tristen, in his normal voice, taking a bite of his galette soon after.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm
SubonicXP

"So, you like it here in Lumiose?" Sub asked Tristen, in his normal voice, taking a bite of his galette soon after.

"Mmhmm" Tristen hummed out as he had another bite that he was trying to get down. When he finally swallowed it, he looked around. "This place is real big, too. Bigger than maybe even some places in Unova. Everyone seems pretty nice too. I kinda wonder why anyone would want to mess this up." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:31 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Mmhmm" Tristen hummed out as he had another bite that he was trying to get down. When he finally swallowed it, he looked around. "This place is real big, too. Bigger than maybe even some places in Unova. Everyone seems pretty nice too. I kinda wonder why anyone would want to mess this up." Tristen said.

Sub looked down at Tristen with a smile, the boy was so innocent, it gave him hope for this world. "Yeah, it's nice alright. Though not everyone sees it that way. There will always be those who throw out the entire blanket because of a small rip, even though it still keeps you warm at night. Some don't see that it is the flaws of our world which allows us to see its true beauty. Oh well, listen to me rambling on." He said with a laugh, then took a bite out of his galette. "What has Blizz been up to? And Freth for that matter." He said with a mouthful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Sub looked down at Tristen with a smile, the boy was so innocent, it gave him hope for this world. "Yeah, it's nice alright. Though not everyone sees it that way. There will always be those who throw out the entire blanket because of a small rip, even though it still keeps you warm at night. Some don't see that it is the flaws of our world which allows us to see its true beauty. Oh well, listen to me rambling on." He said with a laugh, then took a bite out of his galette. "What has Blizz been up to? And Freth for that matter." He said with a mouthful.

"Well...Blizz had been busy trying to help you out with Flare..." Tristen said. "Something about him trying to make up for lost time for being away trying to find Tails. Blizz though tries to find time to help me train also. Freth has been schooling me, though. I have been learning Kalos's history for example...I learned about this one king that nearly wiped Kalos out completely with this huge...machine thing because he was so upset with people hurting a Pokemon of his. Apart from that, though, Freth's been waiting around for the next mission to come along."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm
Blizzard120

"Well...Blizz had been busy trying to help you out with Flare..." Tristen said. "Something about him trying to make up for lost time for being away trying to find Tails. Blizz though tries to find time to help me train also. Freth has been schooling me, though. I have been learning Kalos's history for example...I learned about this one king that nearly wiped Kalos out completely with this huge...machine thing because he was so upset with people hurting a Pokemon of his. Apart from that, though, Freth's been waiting around for the next mission to come along."

"Tristen, has anyone ever told you that history repeats its self?" Sub asked the hybrid as he stared off into space. There were hundreds of people passing by in front of them, along with many Pokemon, plenty to look at yet it seemed as if he saw none of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:28 pm
SubonicXP
"Tristen, has anyone ever told you that history repeats its self?" Sub asked the hybrid as he stared off into space. There were hundreds of people passing by in front of them, along with many Pokemon, plenty to look at yet it seemed as if he saw none of it.

"Yea, only if you let it. Or at least Blizz says. Learning from your mistakes and trying hard to not let them happen again." Tristen took another bite of the galette and got it down. "Why?" He then asked, looking up at Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:39 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Yea, only if you let it. Or at least Blizz says. Learning from your mistakes and trying hard to not let them happen again." Tristen took another bite of the galette and got it down. "Why?" He then asked, looking up at Sub.

"I just hope Kalos doesn't adhere to that rule." With that he finished off his galette and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"I just hope Kalos doesn't adhere to that rule." With that he finished off his galette and sighed.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Well this was a solemn change out of Sub. Eccentric one moment, now somber?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm
Blizzard120

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Well this was a solemn change out of Sub. Eccentric one moment, now somber?

"Eh? Oh nothing, mon cheri! C'est la vie! Shall we be going back, oui?" Sub said to Tristen as he transitioned back to Fab, pulling Tristen up off the bench before letting him go and started to strut back down the boulevard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Eh? Oh nothing, mon cheri! C'est la vie! Shall we be going back, oui?" Sub said to Tristen as he transitioned back to Fab, pulling Tristen up off the bench before letting him go and started to strut back down the boulevard.

Tristen just had gotten the final bite down on his snack before getting pulled off the bench once again. Tristen didn't really speak up though in protest this time. He was left confused more than anything. Regardless, he'd be following Sub back down the boulevard. "So where to now?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen just had gotten the final bite down on his snack before getting pulled off the bench once again. Tristen didn't really speak up though in protest this time. He was left confused more than anything. Regardless, he'd be following Sub back down the boulevard. "So where to now?"

"How about we check out the Battle Institute, I always wanted to see what that was all about." Sub said to Tristen in his normal voice. "Don't give into the vile liberal ideals of the revolutionaries! Resist! Uphold the proud traditions of the Kalosian peoples! His majesty is Kalos, and Kalos is his majesty!" A person with a megaphone shouted off in the distance. Sub turned to the general area of where the noise was coming from and saw a large group of people standing around whoever was talking.

"Well that doesn't sound good, counter protest maybe?" Sub asked as he began to walk over towards the group, trying to see above, alas he could not. "Darn, can't see. Don't want to risk getting noticed if I push through...can you slip in Tristen and see who is spouting that garbage?" He asked the young hybrid.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games