Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xiatian Li
[^

It's been two weeks since the start of school, before the two week time-skip, students went to a mandatory assembly where they received their poke-gears and were told about clubs in the academy.
Students are allowed to join as many clubs as possible but they can only make one club themselves.
After the two week timeskip students were given the pokeball and rare candies. They are also now allowed to catch pokemon in the forest and open grassland (but you have to check the weather)
There's been an influx of new students (Li has new classmates and I think a new room mate..? ) and lots of drama happening among the students. There's also gonna be a battle between two of the students who aren't getting along.
Marco just started a dodgeball war and now everyone's going to lunch.
I think that's it...?

ooooh Li's new classmates and roommates?

Xiatian: who, who who who who who? -jumps up and down energetically-

Well I'll start posting as soon as possible so I can have fun rping with everyong ^^ I know whom Li is going to interact with once posted, but Hayato is free...so anyone? owo

Edited:

Sorry, Ryu, I made a mistake of clicking 'edit' on your post. I was supposed to click quote but I fixed it now. haha...I forgot that I'm part of crew....^^;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:59 pm
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xiatian Li
[^

It's been two weeks since the start of school, before the two week time-skip, students went to a mandatory assembly where they received their poke-gears and were told about clubs in the academy.
Students are allowed to join as many clubs as possible but they can only make one club themselves.
After the two week timeskip students were given the pokeball and rare candies. They are also now allowed to catch pokemon in the forest and open grassland (but you have to check the weather)
There's been an influx of new students (Li has new classmates and I think a new room mate..? ) and lots of drama happening among the students. There's also gonna be a battle between two of the students who aren't getting along.
I think that's it...?

Well I'll start posting as soon as possible so I can have fun rping with everyong ^^ I know whom Li is going to interact with once posted, but Hayato is free...so anyone? owo

Edited:

Sorry, Ryu, I made a mistake of clicking 'edit' on your post. I was supposed to click quote but I fixed it now. haha...I forgot that I'm part of crew....^^;;;

Chael Riverton and Faye Rhoades, in the Track and Field area after lunch.

Be there or be square. because you're not a"round"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:03 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xiatian Li
[^

I think that's it...?

Edited:

Chael Riverton and Faye Rhoades, in the Track and Field area after lunch.

Be there or be square. because you're not a"round"

XD Gotcha! Are they the ones going to have battle, I guess?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:19 pm
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xiatian Li
[^

I think that's it...?

Edited:

Faye actually seems to be Li's (and Tera's ) new room mate (since she's in the same room Li used to be)

As for classmates here's the roster but my character shares classes with her 3nodding  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Faye actually seems to be Li's (and Tera's ) new room mate (since she's in the same room Li used to be)

As for classmates here's the roster but my character shares classes with her 3nodding

Thanks Ryu! ^_^ You're big help, I'm grateful. Who are your characters?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:33 pm
Xiatian Li

That reminds me, your character will remain in the same House, but she will have a different room since many things had to be moved around due to players leaving and us trying to clean up the guild

EDIT

your characters classes might also need to be changed as well  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:53 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Xiatian Li

That reminds me, your character will remain in the same House, but she will have a different room since many things had to be moved around due to players leaving and us trying to clean up the guild

EDIT

your characters classes might also need to be changed as well

Ok, no problem. Just skype me lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:03 pm
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Thanks Ryu! ^_^ You're big help, I'm grateful. Who are your characters?

Never mind seems I was wrong on both sweatdrop
My character is Marcus he -used- to share both classes with Li, and one with Haru (as well as being in the same house as Haru)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:34 am
murruelecreuset
amarzyciel
murruelecreuset

*whisper*
Elysia might be interested in a research club, since she already started on observation file of her pokemon, herself.
she will probably thought joining the club will be helpful.

That would be awesome! Eve would love to have her I'm sure. The more the merrier smile

I thought to let you know for when the chance they met or if Elysia decided to tour the club area.
I plan to make her join battle club and research club though, so she will probably alternate between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:37 am
Xiatian Li

welcome back
and nice to meet you.
we somehow have similar avi xD
even though it's just the hat and color scheme.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:41 am
I'm going home for Friday night (tonight) so I'll be able to post late tonight
Unless I should just wait until Saturday, cause the time will change over?
Thoughts?

Edit: I'll do a quick post out of the gym then something into... somewhere??
Should I still go to the cafeteria? Or to where the fight is? Ava already heard it's going down

Also, yall say fight to denote a pokemon battle and this is the first thing I think of every time xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:41 pm
amarzyciel
Xiatian Li

welcome back
and nice to meet you.
we somehow have similar avi xD
even though it's just the hat and color scheme.

Nice to meet you too! 8D
I like your avi better though, especially those fluffy hands x3
Ya can call me Alexia, or Alex or Aly. Or better, come up with new name haha
I don't mind any really.
btw, who are your characters?  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:08 am
Xiatian Li

Nice to meet you too! 8D
I like your avi better though, especially those fluffy hands x3
Ya can call me Alexia, or Alex or Aly. Or better, come up with new name haha
I don't mind any really.
btw, who are your characters?

thank you~
I got the item because of the hands xD

got it C:
I am not good with names, so I will stick to what you are used to.

my character's Elysia Penrose. I am fairly new to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:42 pm
Will post in the track and field area later, currently at work for five ish more hours.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:50 pm
Posted Ava to watch the battle (Go Faye!)
I'll be around more for the battle going on. I have plans tonight though, but I'll be on to post if need be later tonight  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games