Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:56 pm
SubonicXP

Sub couldn't help to bust out laughing as he revealed himself, scooping up his Tyranitar's ball, recalling him and pocketing the ball soon after. "I could help myself. Sorry, Trysten." He said with a snicker. "What has you so tired?"

"Unnggh..." The question didn't register right away, but he was back on his feet after a moment. The Dragonite snorted a bit in irritation...just even the notion of a prank, however harmless, wasn't a concept that Dragonite was used to yet, even though he's been with Tristen and the Snagems for that matter for the past year.

When Tristen realized he was being asked, he finally spoke. "Oh uh...I was training in the training room."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Sub couldn't help to bust out laughing as he revealed himself, scooping up his Tyranitar's ball, recalling him and pocketing the ball soon after. "I could help myself. Sorry, Trysten." He said with a snicker. "What has you so tired?"

"Unnggh..." The question didn't register right away, but he was back on his feet after a moment. The Dragonite snorted a bit in irritation...just even the notion of a prank, however harmless, wasn't a concept that Dragonite was used to yet, even though he's been with Tristen and the Snagems for that matter for the past year.

When Tristen realized he was being asked, he finally spoke. "Oh uh...I was training in the training room."

"Training huh? Let me guess, you were training this brute right here." He said, pointing at the Dragonite. "Either way, how has it been going my little nine volt? Blizz keeping you on your toes?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 pm
SubonicXP

"Training huh? Let me guess, you were training this brute right here." He said, pointing at the Dragonite. "Either way, how has it been going my little nine volt? Blizz keeping you on your toes?"

"Actually, I was trying to train all my Pokemon. We all have been working since after breakfast this morning. I thought it was a good idea to take a break though, since Blizz always tells me not to overdo it, otherwise it'll hurt more than help." Tristen said. "Anyways, I'm doing okay, I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:04 pm
Blizzard120

"Actually, I was trying to train all my Pokemon. We all have been working since after breakfast this morning. I thought it was a good idea to take a break though, since Blizz always tells me not to overdo it, otherwise it'll hurt more than help." Tristen said. "Anyways, I'm doing okay, I guess."

"Blizz is wise as ever, listen to him, don't listen to me." He said with a grin. "Any who, I found something on our last outing that you might find interesting. Unless of course you don't want it..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:07 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Blizz is wise as ever, listen to him, don't listen to me." He said with a grin. "Any who, I found something on our last outing that you might find interesting. Unless of course you don't want it..."

Tristen tilted his head, staring in confusion. "What is it?" The boy asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen tilted his head, staring in confusion. "What is it?" The boy asked.

Reaching in his pocket, and soon withdrawing his hand, Sub would pull out a shiny green gem. It looked very similar to a Thunderstone, even made the hair's on Sub's arm stand on ends, yet it lacked a thunderbolt design in its center. "Looks like it used to, or will one day be, a Thunderstone. Doesn't seem like it's a used up one either as you can feel a static to it. I thought it was interesting. It's a gem that hasn't realized its full potential...kind of like you my little nine volt." He said with a smile and a wink, tossing Tristen the gem. "Maybe both of you will realize what you're truly capable of one day."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:33 pm
SubonicXP
Reaching in his pocket, and soon withdrawing his hand, Sub would pull out a shiny green gem. It looked very similar to a Thunderstone, even made the hair's on Sub's arm stand on ends, yet it lacked a thunderbolt design in its center. "Looks like it used to, or will one day be, a Thunderstone. Doesn't seem like it's a used up one either as you can feel a static to it. I thought it was interesting. It's a gem that hasn't realized its full potential...kind of like you my little nine volt." He said with a smile and a wink, tossing Tristen the gem. "Maybe both of you will realize what you're truly capable of one day."

Tristen caught the gem and stared at it. It did have a peculiar feel, for sure. It was kind of like a Thunderstone...maybe an Electric Gem? Nah, wasn't really putting on that feel of unfathomable energy like it would. Perhaps Sub was right, maybe it was a stone that haven't matured yet? "I'm trying to. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:44 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen caught the gem and stared at it. It did have a peculiar feel, for sure. It was kind of like a Thunderstone...maybe an Electric Gem? Nah, wasn't really putting on that feel of unfathomable energy like it would. Perhaps Sub was right, maybe it was a stone that haven't matured yet? "I'm trying to. Thank you."

"Well keep it up. I've recruited some of the best trainers, hybrids, and channelers from all over the globe. I know potential when I see it. And kid, you have enormous potential." After delivering slap onto Tristen's back Sub turned around and began to walk towards the chair lifts. "But you've been working hard, what do you say we have a little fun on the town? Ever tried one of Lumiose City's world famous galettes? They are to die for! Want to come with me to get one?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 pm
SubonicXP
"Well keep it up. I've recruited some of the best trainers, hybrids, and channelers from all over the globe. I know potential when I see it. And kid, you have enormous potential." After delivering slap onto Tristen's back Sub turned around and began to walk towards the chair lifts. "But you've been working hard, what do you say we have a little fun on the town? Ever tried one of Lumiose City's world famous galettes? They are to die for! Want to come with me to get one?"

"Um...okay. Sure." Tristen said. "What about you, Dragonite?"

"Arrrro." It didn't care either way, apparently.

"In that case, come on back. You too, Natu." Tristen took out their respective Pokeballs and recalled the two Pokemon back into them. "So where are they?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:15 pm
Blizzard120

"Um...okay. Sure." Tristen said. "What about you, Dragonite?"

"Arrrro." It didn't care either way, apparently.

"In that case, come on back. You too, Natu." Tristen took out their respective Pokeballs and recalled the two Pokemon back into them. "So where are they?"

"North Boulevard." Sub answered as he stopped at the closet right before the chair lift room. "Need to change right quick." He told Tristen before stepping into the closet and shutting the door behind him. The sound of objects being tossed around could be heard from the outside, along with Sub grunting and complaining.

Ten minutes later a new person would emerge from the closet. This person was Sub's height and weight, even skin color, but everything else was different. This person had blonde hair and blue eyes. Their style of dress consisted of skin tight dark blue jeans, a pale blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, big sunglasses with white trim, and a pair of polished dress shoes. And to the complete the look he carried a large brown leather bag in his right hand, looked like something doctors once carried with them.

"Bonsoir! Mon name est Fab LeCrocq, pleasure to meet you mon petit hybrid. Shall we head out now? Oui?" He said, grabbing Tristen by the arm and 'strutting' his way into the chair lift room and then taking a chair up to the cafe with Tristen in his lap.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:19 pm
SubonicXP

"Bonsoir! Mon name est Fab LeCrocq, pleasure to meet you mon petit hybrid. Shall we head out now? Oui?" He said, grabbing Tristen by the arm and 'strutting' his way into the chair lift room and then taking a chair up to the cafe with Tristen in his lap.

Tristen stared in confusion as Sub made his way off to put on a disguise. "...Sub?" Tristen asked. "...what...did you..." The boy was in a complete loss for words at the total transformation Sub did on himself. He rubbed the back of his head, but then soon realized something. "Is this what Freth means when she says 'gaudy'?" The boy innocently asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:21 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen stared in confusion as Sub made his way off to put on a disguise. "...Sub?" Tristen asked. "...what...did you..." The boy was in a complete loss for words at the total transformation Sub did on himself. He rubbed the back of his head, but then soon realized something. "Is this what Freth means when she says 'gaudy'?" The boy innocently asked.

"Le gasp! Me? Gaudy!? Of all the nerve!" Fab said with his fake accent and butchered French. Despite how cliche his reaction might have sounded at first he did seem genuinely insulted. He didn't say nothing else to Tristen until they made it out of Snag-A-Cup and stood on the sidewalk. "So, mon cheri, have you ever thought about getting le fur styled? Hm?" He asked Tristen as they walked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:27 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Le gasp! Me? Gaudy!? Of all the nerve!" Fab said with his fake accent and butchered French. Despite how cliche his reaction might have sounded at first he did seem genuinely insulted. He didn't say nothing else to Tristen until they made it out of Snag-A-Cup and stood on the sidewalk. "So, mon cheri, have you ever thought about getting le fur styled? Hm?" He asked Tristen as they walked.

Tristen couldn't truly pick up on Sub's apprehension. The cliche act was really dominant; he thought Sub was still playing around, trying to put up an act. Though considering that he's a wanted person on many levels, something needed to be done. When they finally made it outside, he looked at the disguised Sub and stared in confusion. "My fur? Styled? What do you mean?" Honestly the boy had no idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:38 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen couldn't truly pick up on Sub's apprehension. The cliche act was really dominant; he thought Sub was still playing around, trying to put up an act. Though considering that he's a wanted person on many levels, something needed to be done. When they finally made it outside, he looked at the disguised Sub and stared in confusion. "My fur? Styled? What do you mean?" Honestly the boy had no idea.

"Oh. My. Dieu!" Fab shouted, so loud that a few people turned to face him, eyebrows raised. "You are just adorable! Styled as in getting it trimmed, gelled, fluffed up. You ever see the joli Furfrou with their fabulous styles?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:41 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh. My. Dieu!" Fab shouted, so loud that a few people turned to face him, eyebrows raised. "You are just adorable! Styled as in getting it trimmed, gelled, fluffed up. You ever see the joli Furfrou with their fabulous styles?"

"My fur isn't that thick and fluffy..." Tristen sweatdropped. He actually did see on the street on how some people dress up their Furfrou over the past year. He wondered if the Furfrou actually enjoyed looking...off...instead of all natural. For that matter, further thoughts made him envision himself with a similar get up. His right eye couldn't help but twitch off of it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games