Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 am
Desin Slight
((OOC Oni: I see I see.))
((OOC Drizz : Okay, I understand, so it doesn't require any preparation? Wow, that's strong. :O))

not exactly it doesent if i use it at the beggingig of a battle before i attack or am attacking after i amke a major move prep is needed. so my next go i will have to wait a post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 am
((Okay, now tell my why you removed the part where Shin put you need ONE post to prepare it, where you didn't and instead just used it. That's just unfair.))  

Desin Slight

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:21 am
the kunai hit the tentacle since it was thicker with his blood in it and unknowigly absorbed it. alex spunand after catching sight of his opponent launched another attack this time six tentacles attacked from different angles at the same time. basically an unblocakble attack and at this range pretty much undogeble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:26 am
Desin Slight
((Okay, now tell my why you removed the part where Shin put you need ONE post to prepare it, where you didn't and instead just used it. That's just unfair.))

i was trying to avoid answereing this question right there. shin said tht if i used it before a major attack in battle i could use it the first time to start off with since my mind would be free of burdens and i was a ninjutsu.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 am
drizzit1121
Desin Slight

i was trying to avoid answereing this question right there. shin said tht if i used it before a major attack in battle i could use it the first time to start off with since my mind would be free of burdens and i was a ninjutsu.

aae we happy now. can we get back to fighting everything i do is legale i promise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 am
((I'm pretty sure that unless a jutsu states it can last for more then a post it won't. Shouldn't your tentacles be gone by now?))  

Desin Slight

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:35 am
Desin Slight
((I'm pretty sure that unless a jutsu states it can last for more then a post it won't. Shouldn't your tentacles be gone by now?))

ok man now im annoyed. for one i have been using this same battle method for months. my moves have been examined by azieal mana and shin. not one of them said there was anything wrong with my jutsu's. well they did and i had to correct that but Alex has been tried and tested so man either fight or flight. i only went so hard on you to show you that rank only means so much. also even if that is so my own blood is controlling them so it wouldnt matter anyways. just sayin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:43 am
((Alright alright, I was just checking. Cause y'know, at the Konoha Gates there was this person that kept using another technique as if it lasted forever but it didn't. I was just checking ._. Sorry 'bout that.))
Jin substituted with his sword, luckily somewhere still near Jin to avoid the tentacles trying to grab him. From there he swiftly ran at Alex, he had plenty of stamina left and was ready for anything he would throw his way.  

Desin Slight

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:10 am
[there you go man. good move]

Alex throws spiked balls covering the distance between them so running on them would be impossible. four of his tentacles which reached nine feet total started to spin making a barrier so rush attacks couldnt reach him. Alex made a hand sign bringing forth a spring that gurgled water all around them. Alex added a huge amount of blood to it and anyone watching him would notice his paleness and shrivly skin.blood shot out of the spring and covered the floor of the dojo yet since the spiked balls were heavy they staid right there. Alex immeaditly did another hand sign that brought forth a thousand senbons made of blood once he added the blood on the ground to it. they were ten inches in length and thick enough to be called spikes. they hovered behind alex and he released all of them and immeaditly made a hand sign after wards. the water on the ground instantly turned into 7 inch spikes along with the the senbons as they were thrown in air so they formed a wall that would effectivly skewer and slice any and all in its path. the only places that werent covered in spikes were where alex stood.and around zetsu's feet so he wasnt harmed. the sword that he kept subsituting with was expeasily covered and basicly the entire dogo became a spike death trap. even if one got out of the way of those spike movement would be impossible. but lets face it. there wasnt much dodge room or time another words a perfect combo attack.

•Takitsubo no Jutsu (waterfall Basin Techniqe)
Sasu No Hari [To p***k With a Needle.]Rank E X2
Sensatsu Suishou (Thousand Flying Water Needles Death)

350-110+240
[i wont let you die from this but it took out everything and theres no way you could tell that i would cover the entire dojo.]XD

swift, gate 1, both 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:24 am
Jin could easily see one way out of this crazy death trap. Jumping as high as possible to avoid the spikes on the ground as they tried to kill him, then throwing a kunai straight for Alex. As soon as it came close to him he quickly substituted with it.. "Woah, woah, woah. You almost killed me there~" Jin laughed, it was amazing how happy he was despite his clothes and hair being covered in a mix of his own and the genin's blood, after all, even if Jin avoided the spikes from below the needles rained down on him furiously. "Huh, not bad for a genin." Jin took a deep breath. "But still, I doubt you're gonna be able to continue being wasted like that." the young monk walked up to Alex, his mind less focused on the battle after seeing the boy so pale. "Perhaps you should not force yourself anymore, I should take you to the hospital." he took deep breaths, enduring the needles still took a lot out of him, but he luckily had it better then the young boy.
((Psh, I'm so awesome I could dodge it still xD..))
[Chakra 175]
[Substitution's left : 1]  

Desin Slight

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:35 am
Alex fakes being weak and lowers his tentacles closer to him and even let one disperes into blood and water. he counted the seconds in his head and made a hand sign appearing outside the dojo as the spiked balls exploded sending spike shrapnel from the earlier attack along with fire and a shock wave. it was technically the real attack sense it was impossible to know it was about to happen.

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Tramsportation.)

swift 2
gate 1 2
chakra 220  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 am

Jin wasn't expecting that. But as soon as the explosion started, everything played out like bullet time in his head, he could see most of the shrapnel launching in all directions. Though, like bullet time, it was all moving slowly, and while he had time before the fire and shrapnel could hit him, he rushed outside the dojo, following Alex. "Woah, that was just AWESOME!" Jin was so amazed, he only experienced this bullet time like effect everytime his life was truly on the line.

"Everything was like, in slow motion and...eh, you almost killed me you b*****d!" Jin was surprised at how this careless genin destroyed another part of the dojo, and killed him. "Oh well, I know all about you Saiketsu. After using all that blood there's no way your going to be able to endure any more of your own techniques. I'll finish you off soon enough." Jin said, returning to his calm state. Despite everything he's been through today, Jin wouldn't give up till he was the winner. After all, he was far superior to these two genin. He took a battle stance and awaited his opponent's next move.

Desin Slight

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 am
[ok just cause your mind is prossesing everything slower doesent mean you are fast enought to dodge and explosion with no warning,no different than a sharingan. im not trying to kill you but if you some how convince me that you could do such a thingwhen technicly it was only a few feet from you. cause i spread them all in front of me and timed the teleport to get to safety. ima have to call a g mod here man im sorry. i just dont see it. you gots two choices i get a mod or you think hard on what i just said cause logicly those things cant happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 am
((Jin has jounin level speed, plus tai jounin speed attribute, combined with the fact that everything was moving slower he could maneuver himself out of there, it wouldn't be easy but it was possible.))  

Desin Slight

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 am
not so i gave no warning i need you to think about the time zones here. i waited till the last second to teleport. and even then i had to expend chakra. and im currently faster than you. but i teleported but not even a kage could outrun the speed of force and sound. sorry man try again im not buying it.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games