Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am
Reno stared with ever widening eyes as Dante's explanations began to grow more shocking and somewhat strange. Blinking a few times before finally feeling his brain re-engage, the psychic channeler took a deep breath before answering to his cousin. "I dunno whether ta be proud that they're both gonna get stronger because a me or melancholic that it took me dyin' ta get this all started. I'd been buggin' Leslie ta try and start up some sorta training, but she always said I'd be there to protect her. So that might have jump started the Hybrid thing." Snapping his eyes to the noise he heard of opening and shutting doors down the hall, Reno quickly realized that there was no way he would normally hear that. Grabbing Harleen out of the bag where he knew she would be, he shook his head slightly at his partner Pokemon. "So, on a happier note, what about Aria and Lynnette? Where are they? It's odd not seein' one a them awake by now."

Staring at the embarrassed and somewhat of an attempt to deny the enjoyment that Lynnette was conveying, Aria gave a small chuckle before her somewhat hungover mind began to attempt something else. Bringing her arms over Lynnette's shoulders before pulling back the girl slightly, Aria pressed herself into the androgynous girl's back. Feeling the heavy breathing and the other indicators that told the guitarist all she needed to know, she gave a mischievous smile. "I think Pitch is trying to tell you to stop being so deep in denial and face the fact that we are a lot more than friends now. Unless of course, the heavy breathing and blushing are for someone else that came to mind. Then I might be a little jealous." Pecking at her....something's neck with a quick kiss, Aria removed her arms from around Lynnette's neck to wrap around her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 pm
"Aile." Sub would walk up to Aile from behind, where ever she may be. Previously to addressing her by name he would tap her on the shoulder. "We need to talk."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm
SubonicXP
"Aile." Sub would walk up to Aile from behind, where ever she may be. Previously to addressing her by name he would tap her on the shoulder. "We need to talk."
She'd be in the main room, sitting in one of the chairs and reading a book, when she felt the tap on her shoulder and turned around. "Hm?" She snapped the book shut and stood up, putting the book on a nearby table. "Okay, sure. What's up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:21 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP
She'd be in the main room, sitting in one of the chairs and reading a book, when she felt the tap on her shoulder and turned around. "Hm?" She snapped the book shut and stood up, putting the book on a nearby table. "Okay, sure. What's up?"

"Have you ever been to Coumarine City?" He asked the girl as he walked around to her front.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:24 pm
SubonicXP

"Have you ever been to Coumarine City?" He asked the girl as he walked around to her front.
"Yeah. In fact, I have a little warehouse that I lived in also before I met up with you guys. It's where I keep stuff I need to send out if I can't move it that same day." She cracked her neck. "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:04 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP

"Yeah. In fact, I have a little warehouse that I lived in also before I met up with you guys. It's where I keep stuff I need to send out if I can't move it that same day." She cracked her neck. "Why do you ask?"

"Because..." He said as he walked around to her front and sat down at the table across from her. "I was wondering if you have ever conducted...business there."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:13 pm
SubonicXP

"Because..." He said as he walked around to her front and sat down at the table across from her. "I was wondering if you have ever conducted...business there."
Aile sat back down and folded her hands together. "A fair few times, yes." She rested her head on her hands as she gave Sub an inquisitive look. "Where is this heading?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:02 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP

Aile sat back down and folded her hands together. "A fair few times, yes." She rested her head on her hands as she gave Sub an inquisitive look. "Where is this heading?"

"I have information that there is an outside force assisting Team Flare in their endeavors. I believe they have made their base in Coumarine City, mainly the port. So many ships come in and out of there that it's the perfect place to hide in plain sight. Have you ever witnessed any shady happenings over there? Or maybe discovered something that seemed out of place during one of your 'business' transactions?" He asked the girl.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm
SubonicXP
"I have information that there is an outside force assisting Team Flare in their endeavors. I believe they have made their base in Coumarine City, mainly the port. So many ships come in and out of there that it's the perfect place to hide in plain sight. Have you ever witnessed any shady happenings over there? Or maybe discovered something that seemed out of place during one of your 'business' transactions?" He asked the girl.
Aile looked down and thought for a moment. "Let's see.... Come to think of it, yeah. I didn't think to pay it too much mind before, but yes. I didn't think to as why it seemed to get a little busier. Who's the group supposed to be," she asked, slight alarm showing now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:17 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile looked down and thought for a moment. "Let's see.... Come to think of it, yeah. I didn't think to pay it too much mind before, but yes. I didn't think to as why it seemed to get a little busier. Who's the group supposed to be," she asked, slight alarm showing now.

"That much I am not sure. Our informant didn't say. All they said is the port is being used by a group outside of Kalos in order to smuggle in goods for Flare." Sub explained. "It's a lead, as promised."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:33 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander

"That much I am not sure. Our informant didn't say. All they said is the port is being used by a group outside of Kalos in order to smuggle in goods for Flare." Sub explained. "It's a lead, as promised."
"Wonderful." She hung her head back, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. "I get the feeling I'm going to be checking this out if I don't recall some details." The woman stared up at the ceiling for a moment before bringing her gaze to Sub's level again. "I don't think I can give you much on that, they had bright ideas to not wear specific uniforms, but I'm sure I could point you to the specific area they were at."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:47 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Wonderful." She hung her head back, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. "I get the feeling I'm going to be checking this out if I don't recall some details." The woman stared up at the ceiling for a moment before bringing her gaze to Sub's level again. "I don't think I can give you much on that, they had bright ideas to not wear specific uniforms, but I'm sure I could point you to the specific area they were at."

"That will work." Sub said as he leaned back in the chair. "We'll just have to pay the port a visit."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:03 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander

"That will work." Sub said as he leaned back in the chair. "We'll just have to pay the port a visit."
"Sounds like fun then. When do you want to head out?" Aile looked around in the main room and noticed a sleeping Isaac in one of the recliners and took a small stress ball out from one of her inside coat pockets and threw it at him somewhat hard. "In the mean time, I might have a game."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander

"Sounds like fun then. When do you want to head out?" Aile looked around in the main room and noticed a sleeping Isaac in one of the recliners and took a small stress ball out from one of her inside coat pockets and threw it at him somewhat hard. "In the mean time, I might have a game."

Sub watched Aile as she threw the object and smiled. "I think I like this game."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm
Espeon_Commander

"OW!" Isaac yelled, as the ball smacked into his head, jolting him awake, "What the crap was that?" Rubbing his head, he stood up and looked around the room. "What time is it," he groaned, the effects of his many sleepless nights not yet erased, "Last I remember, Alex was starting to say something, and the I passed out."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games