Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:32 pm
Knux_nyan

((OOC: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"I don't know who brought her here or how. There are only a few things known about this girl, like she was the Headmaster's daughter when his wife died during child birth." Jaster rubbed behind his head.

"However that is defiantly Sophia's ancestor, somehow. The heartless invasion killed everyone, her included."

Jaster looked at Diz.
"I suggest we keep her here, try to keep her asleep at all times. The pocket watch won't show me everything" He then took in a deep breath and looked at Eclipse.
"Unless you say so, of course. You are Headmaster, afterall."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:53 am
User Image

Eclipse stared at him before releasing him looking at Tori."I already said no to that and i don't plan on going back on my word. The Darkness that was in Sophia was trying to destroy Tori here. If what you say is true then until that darkness is captured...Tori will remain. Would Sophia really recognize her on first sight?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:20 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

"Its very possible. That's why she's hidden under a blanket. If Tori dies, it shouldn't have any consequence to how Sophia is currently, but would limit her the rest of her life. However Tori won't die and that is fine too."

Jaster was rubbing his chin when Eclipse said that Tori was being attacked by Sophia's darkness. Then he immediately looked to the monitors near DIZ.
"One's darkness wouldn't be attacking itself without a reason, like a commander or something like that."

He held his chest gritting his teeth. He could hear Jax laughing like a madman inside of him.
He than stood up and sighed.
"I'm ok. Um....trying to think of why someone would want Tori though."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:00 am
User Image

"I don't know exactly. This conspiracy is really irritating me....whats your plan?" Eclipse asked Jaster. Diz then felt a presence.
"Sophia is coming. I shall take the girl into the adjacent room." Diz said as he picked Tori up slowly. He was getting a bit old. He then teleported away with her.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:33 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Tori was sound asleep.

"Right now, I'm still trying to understand what the hell is going on. Her darkness is not something common." Jaster said

Sounds of something falling down against the door was heard.

Jaster chuckled and walked to the door opening it
Sophia was on the ground.
"Hard fall Soph?" Jaster smiled offering her a hand
Sophia sighed getting up.
"Yeah, its....been....a few weeks since I last walked up all those stairs." she breathed hard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 am
User Image

"Its usually teleportation and your walking down them. Hows everything so far love? I hear Listio is taking over the sparring class." Eclipse said as he walked over with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia scratched her head.
"Huh, I though it was going up."

"No that was when Kalena was around. She never changed it from Shinji" Jaster sighed

"Oh."
Sophia walked to Eclipse and sat down in a chair and started to lean back.
"I feel lousy. Its been over a year now since I had a keyblade, and my shadow leaving." she leaned forward rubbing her face then looked at Jaster.

"Why you here?"

Jaster shrugged his shoulders
"Just talking to my uncle."

"Oh, right, Kalen and Rose....meh....do me a favor and not call him by family titles, I mean, you call your mother by her first name and Rose the same. Don't start using those labels."
"um, ok..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:03 am
User Image

"Aw I kinda liked being called uncle...minus the fact that it makes me feel old it makes me feel like those jolly good ol uncles that tell good stories or something. i know my own uncle back on the islands would love to talk about his guard days as if most of it happened which in fact he got kicked out during basic for being to lazy so he tell these tall tales to make it seem like he served with honor. We all know its bull." Eclipse said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:09 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Jaster laughed
"Man, I would have loved to hear stories like that."

Sophia sighed rubbing her head. She slouched in the chair and rubbed her eyes.
"I was fighting a bit ago, then I got angry and I let my darkness control me, Listio stopped me before I did any major damage, but now I feel really exhausted."

"Hey, she did right. As a old sparring teacher's aide, I can tell you need to stop relying on yo--"

Sophia looked back at Jaster.
"If you tell me I need to give up fighting cuz I'm no good at it anymore........" Sophia sighed.
"I don't want to be that way, like Nurse Sasha is, useless in battles other than healing."

Jaster rubbed his neck looking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

"You need to time to keep that darkness in check. He didn't say stop fighting at all." Eclipse said as he came over and sat next to Sophia placing an arm around her and pulling her into a one sided hug.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:52 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia held tight onto Eclipse as he hugged her.
"I cant...I cant...every time I use it even a little bit, it fires up past than I can control, like something is feeding."

Jaster sighed rubbing his head.
"maybe you should go back to basic sparring, I can teach ya..."

"No, I don't want you as my teacher. Jax might get out."
"Maybe, but even he feels sorry for ya."
Sophia growled but sighed
"Just...no. I'd rather be going back to pushing Kalena off bridges and tall stuff than him teaching me."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:47 pm
User Image

"You really need to get past this hate for Kalena. She's not here and i don't plan on having you both fight. Please for my sake can you acted civil whenever she is around. I don't like what she did to you either but I don't plan to attack her on the spot for it." Eclipse said with a sad look.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:20 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

"If I remember right, Kalena didn't to crap to you, other than tell you off a few times about being unable to fix your keyblade. Over and over! Your the one who were picking fights like a common schoolyard bully." Jaster said.

Sophia looked back to Jaster, her eyes were turning more yellow than normal.

Jaster sighed
"Here we go again. I don't think she can stand the truth about herself, Eclipse."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:52 am
User Image

"i couldn't accept the idea of being a heartless all those years ago and now look at me. I'm leading a school of those who would have destroyed me before. Sophia think of your friends. Those that stand next to you. Having this hate in your heart only hurts them....its hurts me." Eclipse said taking her hand in his gently.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:18 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia gave a heavy sigh
"Eclipse, I'm unsure of what friends I have left. You didn't see how Liya looked at me. She looked at me like I wasn't me, like I was....well....that I had reverted. She was afraid of me....and Ive known her for...well...a long time. We were inseparable back in the organization, and when we were here for a while before she got her wish in being adopted into a family...."

Sophia got up and moved away from Eclipse starting to walk out.

Jaster sighed and whispered to Eclipse
"She's under stress. I can tell she's hiding something, maybe you can talk it out of her."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff