Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:08 pm
Reno would raise his hand as he made to give a response to Dante when the Shuppet who had made his mind interesting attempted to slam into his head. And succeeded, no less, as Reno felt the presence invade his mind. "Hiya Dan...I got friends on the other side~." Snapping his eyes to the Shuppet before glaring at Facilier, Reno muttered, "Quit doin' that, you bugger. I sing enough musical numbers without you." Returning his gaze to the now longer haired Dante, Reno would step forward before placing the man into a hug and letting a few tears of his own slip from his eyes. "I wanted ta come back, I swear. But I was forced away from this place by some woman with wings threatenin' Leslie. So I had ta lay low for a long time, and I used the time necessary to train myself to prevent such an event from happening again." Letting his tears cease for a moment to instead let a small smile creep across his face, Reno added, "Plus, I would have been a few days either way. Home-brew defibrillation apparently is not as safe for you as you might expect." Letting out a few chuckles before releasing the blue haired boy, Reno awaited some sort of response from his cousin.

Aria would stare at the bottle intently before grabbing it, shaking it until a few drops of the liquid came out for her to taste. "Wine. Cabernet Sauvignon. Likely from Sinnoh given the flavors that seem to be included within it, and barely a hint of the alcohol within it. A deadly combination, delicious flavors and no hint of alcohol in the taste." Avoiding answering the question, although still retaining some form of contact with Lynnette as her hand rested on the other girl's leg, Aria slowly looked over and under the bed, finding a few more empty bottles underneath the bed. "And the supply that caused whatever this is." Slowly pulling herself back up into the bed, Aria stared at Lynnette for a moment before attempting a response. "I....don't know. But.....we could....always just.....go with it. I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:55 pm
Kain knowing two certain things at this moment made him leave the room, first off it was a tucing moment and he wanted t give them space, and Dante would flip on Kain for nt telling him Reno was I don't know NOT DEAD. SO it seemed fitting to go check on his golden eyed love, who knowing her was still sawing logs into the late morning. Almost everyone could be seen awake from either their doors being pen like normal or them wandering around. Even along the way Kain saw two familiar faces groggy and confused looking around the room.. half naked. Once past the room Kain couldn't help but think, "Hehe I totaly saw that coming. I'm happy for them." Even though it was a thought to himself Kain still chuckled out loud, luckily wear he was the hallway was bear. Coming to The room which is mostly now shared between him and Kairi.Coming to kneel by the bed, he'd lean in and Plant a gentile kiss on Kairi's soft lips, "Time to wake up you mighty killer cutie" Kain would whisper looking down at her.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm
Facilier chuckled and floated away, his whole body bobbing with his laughter. Dante's arms wrapped around his cousin, hugging him back tightly. "Whoever it was threatening Leslie, were they the one who 'killed' you, or..?"Dante asked, trying to think back to how Leslie was right after everything that had happened. "Also, does Leslie know you're back, and alive? Because she kinda... went through quite the change while you were gone," the blue-haired boy said. The image of the newly hybridized Leslie came to mind, and Dante couldn't help but frown. To be honest, he was a little more concerned about what Kairi would do if she knew Reno was back. She hadn't exactly been happy with the events that had happened, and although she was willing to help her sister train, he knew she would still blame Reno for all that happened. "You, uh... might want to be careful of Kairi if you see her. I assume you haven't yet since you're still in one piece," he said, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes.

Speaking of Kairi, the redheaded girl would wake from the kiss that was planted on her. However, she would wake with a start, and in a bit of a panic, reacting by punching whoever had woken her. Heart beating rapidly in her chest, Kairi took a deep breath to try and calm herself before realizing who it was who had woken her. Her eyes widened and she scrambled to make sure that Kain was okay. "Sorry for punching you, but... why the hell would you wake me like that?" she asked, putting one hand on his face gently. Her cheeks started turning red in embarrassment. She really hadn't intended to react that way, but, really, it should have been expected at this point.

Lynnette thankfully didn't notice that Kain had walked past, nor did she notice that the door was in fact, slightly open. Aria's words had caused her to blush again, and she found herself grabbing one of the other girl's hands, cupping it in her own. "Go with it..? And how do we do that exactly?" she asked, still looking slightly away. Finally having noticed her trainer, Pitch flew over to the two girls. The Noibat was just about to start her 'singing', when Lynnette noticed that Pitch had landed beside them. She quickly covered the Noibat's mouth, causing Pitch to bite her. "Not dealing with worse headaches right now Pitch. Please be quiet for once," Lynnette said, sounding rather tired. The Noibat released her trainer's hand, and when Lynnette uncovered her mouth, she stayed silent, staring at her trainer with curious eyes. "Thank you." Pitch simply continued to stare at her trainer for a moment before gently licking the hand she had bitten, having noticed that she had bitten rather hard, a small bit of blood leaking from the wound. Lynnette's other hand still had a hold on one of Aria's hands.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:15 pm
Looking around cautiously before finally glancing back at Dante, the red haired psychic decided to ask an important question. "She isn't awake, is she? I just got back ta life, I don't wanna die again." Shaking his head as he extended his mind out to probe around slightly for any other signatures, Reno returned focus onto Dante's other questions. "And no, I was killed by a different person. Although from what I gathered, he was hired by the threat carrier." Once again trailing off into thought, Reno snapped back into reality as he realized the other few words he had said. "What? What happened ta Leslie? Where is she even?"

Aria would stare at the bleeding hand before leaning over and licking the wound for her own hazy reasons. Letting the taste process through her mind, the guitarist would look at Lynnette before moving her own head closer to the pianist's. "Well....there is always just try things and see what happens." Aria told Lynnette, placing a hand into her hair before pulling her head into a tender kiss. The hand in Lynnette's grasp would slowly begin to rub the other girl's hand to keep her calm in case she ended up reacting with sudden shock.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm
falling backwards Kain would kick his feet in the air in a over dramatic stature. Luckily he was able to take the hit well enough from her only hitting him in the forehead. Kain would chuckle at the embarrassed Kairi, completely unaware of where his foot was. Kain's foot was in a open cupboard in the bedside table. Trying to pull his leg out, the entire case came down. Quickly Kain shot for the the case holding it at half tilt. Looking back to the red head a blush would come to his face when he found her nose pressed against his. "Kairi I Love you. I love everything about you even a quirk like that and if it means I get punched every time I wake you with a kiss, than I'll have a lot bruises, Because it will always be worth it. That just how Much I lo- RHHHHHHGGGGG" Kain clench his teeth and snarl at the slide-able shelf of the case had slid out and feel directly on Kain gentiles. pushing the side table back up and picking up the upside down shelf, Kairi's things would be scattered around. A few pens one or two empty pokeballs, simple stuff that was to be expected, but one thing that stood out was Kain's journal from a few years ago. "Is that my journal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:50 pm
Sub would make it back to HQ, having stormed in through the front door of Snag-a-Cup. He would blaze past a group of customers inside, knocking one of them onto the floor as he entered the kitchen, taking the chair drop inside into HQ. Once underground he rushed for his office, and damn anyone in his way.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:34 pm
Aile would arrive back though the sewer entrance, just barely catching a glimpse of Sub as he continued to storm off to his office. Aile turned to Tatooine. "I almost am afraid to find out what's in that envelope...." The Flygon tilted her head with a worried look.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm
Ren and Kasumi had followed sub for a while, but after seeing the carnage left in his wake, they instead called their Kirlia's out of their pokeballs and had themselves teleported into the base, getting ahead of Sub and waited leaning against the wall beside the door to subs office, and watched his walk inside while not stepping into his path. Both of them were wondering what he'd learned in that old hotel that had him so worked up. They called back their Kirlia's to their Pokeballs and waited to see if Sub would tell them or not.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would make it back to HQ, having stormed in through the front door of Snag-a-Cup. He would blaze past a group of customers inside, knocking one of them onto the floor as he entered the kitchen, taking the chair drop inside into HQ. Once underground he rushed for his office, and damn anyone in his way.

While the other members of the team had been out on the mission, Isaac had spent the time in the lab, attempting to reverse engineer the prototype suit brought back from the raid on Team Flare's lab. In fact, almost all of his time since getting back from that raid had been spent on that one task alone. The suit incorporated a lot of brand new, experimental technology, and that which was not, was the definition of cutting edge. I was quite obvious that Flare had gathered the best scientists in the world to work on this prototype, and Isaac found himself spending a great deal of time digging through the data ripped from the servers, just to understand what half of the systems were supposed to be.

A persistent beep from his SNAG brought Isaac jolting back into wakefulness. The team was back from the mission, and Sub was likely going to want some kind of a progress update; and also why the lab was such a mess. Isaac had spent almost every hour of the last several days in the lab working, and had been binge drinking energy drinks to help keep himself awake. Empty energy drink cans were strewn about the lab; what table space wasn't taken up by disassembled parts of the suit was covered in discarded aluminum cans. What sleep he had managed to get had been when he passed out at one of the work stations, and GRAY had been very punctual about waking him up after only a few hours.

The elevator at the end of the hall opened with a ding. 'That would be Sub,' Isaac thought to himself as he stretched, knocking a couple of empty cans off the workstation in the process. 'Better go give him the update.' As he made his way to the door, however, Sub stormed past without even a glance in the lab. Isaac stared after the rapidly departing dark channeler for a couple of minutes, before his exhausted brain finally registered that he had a massive headache. Turning around, he made for the elevator from which Sub had come from.

Arriving at the main area of HQ, Isaac stumbled towards the kitchen, with all the single-mindedness that Sub had just displayed. Paying no attention to who else was in the area, of their reaction to his completely disheveled appearance, Isaac made his way to the refrigerators. Grabbing one of the energy drinks that GRAY had recently added, he retrieved a bottle of pain killers from his pocket. Popping the pills in his mouth, he took a swig from the freshly opened can. 'Vile' was the only word he could use to describe the taste, but the damn things did a great job of keeping him awake. Leaning against the nearest wall, Isaac started to massage his forehead while draining the remainder of the can.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm
Aile watched Isaac enter the kitchen and decided to follow, scanning him over real quick. "You look like you've not slept for a week. How are you still functioning sanely?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile watched Isaac enter the kitchen and decided to follow, scanning him over real quick. "You look like you've not slept for a week. How are you still functioning sanely?"

"This crap," Isaac groaned out in reply, tossing the empty can and retrieving a replacement from the fridge, before staggering out to the main room and nearly collapsing into one of the recliners. "I've been working almost nonstop on that suit. I've never seen half of the tech in that that thing, and some of the systems should only exist in theory. Yet, there they are." He sighed as he resumed attempting to massage away his headache. "I've spent half my time just taking the suit apart, and the other half digging through the data we pulled from the servers just so I know what I'm looking at."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:23 pm
Isaac Hawking

"It wasn't even that bad. And you weren't the only one!" Alex would tell Connor, the girl following him into the main area. He entered the elevator to head down to the training room, giving her a glare before the doors closed. It simply meant he wanted to be left alone, so she'd leave him alone for now. She overheard Isaac and Aile talking nearby and decided to see what was up. Isaac didn't appear to be holding up too well from working on the suit they managed to steal a while back. "...Maybe you need an assistant. You know, to handle all the small stuff so you can focus on the big picture" she suggested.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 pm
Dante scratched at his head a little, unsure how answer Reno's questions at first. "Pretty sure Kairi is asleep, but, knowing Kain, he probably went to go wake her, so... She's likely awake by now. Who knows though, maybe he didn't manage to wake her," he said, shrugging a little. The blue-haired boy got really quiet for a moment as he thought of how to best approach the topic of Leslie. Deciding it would be easiest to just outright say it... he took a deep breath to ready himself. "When Leslie got back after you died, she was... pretty upset. And she made a rather hasty decision to become a hybrid. She's kind of a Mawile Hybrid now. Not sure where she is right this second, but, I'm sure whenever she pops up you'll see," Dante said, sounding a little timid for the moment. He couldn't deny that they were all pretty upset having heard that Reno had died, but, Leslie had certainly taken it the hardest. "I think she thought that she needed to change herself so that she could feel useful," Dante muttered sadly. "And I think Kairi has been trying to prepare herself to becoming a Channeler to help her sister train, but, don't take my word on that."

Lynnette blushed profusely when Aria licked some of the blood off of her finger. She was just about to say something when she was taken off guard by the kiss. The black and purple haired girl felt herself tensing up at the sudden contact, but let herself relax when she felt Aria's thumb rubbing her hand. Finally, she let herself melt into the kiss, gently kissing the other girl back. Eventually, Lynnette would pull away, glaring at the wall for a moment, though the blush on her face and her slightly heated breath would betray the fact that she had enjoyed the kiss. This couldn't really be happening could it? I-it's not like they actually liked each other, right? Right??? Pitch would climb up onto her trainer's shoulder prodding the girl's cheek with one of her wings, letting out a little squeak as she did so, as if to say to her trainer that she understood how her trainer was feeling. "Oh shush Pitch, no one asked you," Lynnette said, pouting a little. She only had a vague idea of what her Noibat had been trying to say, but, had decided to respond to the prod anyways.

Kairi felt her face heat further as she listened to what Kain was saying to her. And when he was suddenly attacked by the drawer sliding out of the nightstand, she found herself leaping off the bed to see if he was alright. However, when the journal was seen, Kairi found herself snatching it up, her face turning an even brighter shade of red in her embarrassment. "Uhm... yeah. See, back when you were in a coma, and Leslie was really sick... Estelle brought me your journal... she trailed off, nibbling at her lip a little.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 pm
This morning had been nothing but questions and weird happenings for Kain. Reno's alive, Someone was looking for him and now Kairi has Kain's long lost journal. What is he suppose to say to all this. "Your not making very much sense love. I would like to know how you have that Kairi, I thought I lost way back at the old HQ. Please tell me, I'm not angry just confused. I just need to blow off some steam too, so please make this easy. So tell me on the way." Kain said with a little bit of a pick up in his voice as he pulled the girls arm hoisting her up with him. His groin hurt so much but his pride was in need of some strength so he toughed it out as he lead the Pajama wearing girl out the door. "And No I'm not telling you wear were going, its a surprise. Before you ask." His voice would mask how nervous Kain was about this morning. He and Kairi have a huge coming up, but this person looking for him thing is going to bother him so much. For now though He sucks it up to create what ever scene awaits before them.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games