Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
YES! Finally! Here's the very close exchange between the Doctor and Craig, where Craig asks if the Doctor is going to kiss him. Oh Moffat! What do you have up your sleeve this time?

User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
User Image

Haha... nice!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
I'm going to write my response from the perspective of Sherlock from BBC Sherlock, because it's easier to put it in his style of phrasing than how I would put it. Plus it would be more impressive. :)

Quote:
If Sherlock Holmes observed you, what do you think he would deduce?

You keep your hair long and is well taken care of. This suggests you love your hair style and do all you can to make sure it looks its best. Many cultures prefer hair long, but you don't keep your hair long for cultural reasons. No, you keep it long for personal reasons. There are no signs that you use any special hair products to make it look the way it does. Thus you prefer to go natural with how you take care of your hair. With the multi-colors seen in your hair, many speculate that you must dye your hair. But someone who loves their hair and takes natural care with it would not damage it with dyes. No, that is your natural hair color. By the faint tan on your arms that stops just below where your t-shirt sleeve would be suggests that you usually get out in the sun. The light parts of your hair is probably the natural bleaching from the sun. Light parts represent the times you are out in the sun - summer, most likely - and the dark parts represent the colder times when there isn't any sun. Your natural beauty preference continues with your makeup... or shall I say the lack of it. You tend to wear earthy or dark colors, occasionally bright colors - but usually they are pink, purple white, perhaps these are your favorite colors. The colors reflect your personality - down to earth, quiet, a mystery to many, loving, caring and pure. You seem to like to match the colors of your outfit - shirt, belt, socks... and possibly underwear as well. The clothes are casual and comfortable. The casualness of your clothes and the color matching suggests that you like some order in your life, but you don't try to be too controlling.

When you entered the room you didn't speak anything, but did a quick glance around the room. While everyone else speaks you remained quiet and rarely spoke. Most of the more ignorant folk would say you are shy. I think they're wrong though. You keep your head up and you are constantly aware of who is speaking, and your eyes and face reflect your thoughts as you listen. This suggests that you are both a listener and an observant person. Perhaps your silence is a technique that allows you to get to know a person or a scenario before inserting fully into the situation. Perhaps this is so can adapt to what is around you. Or maybe its something you do because you have slight trust issues. When you do talk, everyone else usually goes quiet and listens to what you say - they do this either because they respect you or because you usually have something wise to say. But it's most likely both in your case. When Mrs. Hudson asked if anyone wanted coffee, you said "I'll take tea, if you have some." If you liked coffee, you would have simply said yes and possibly what kind. But the fact you asked tea suggests you don't like coffee and prefer its counterpart. The fact that you didn't specify on what kind of tea suggests you are a tea lover and enjoy any kind of tea. Your preference for tea also confirms your quiet, reserved and relaxed personality. Most people who drink tea tend to read. And by the fact that your focus seemed to wander mostly on the books around you confirms that you are a reader.

Then there's your phone. You have one, several years old, but you rarely use it. If there was something wrong with your phone, you would have gotten it fixed. The only reason why someone would own a phone but not constantly use it some one who only uses it for calling and does not text. The next bit's easy. With a brief glimpse at the background you have on your phone, it suggests you like fantasy, especially dark ones, and perhaps science fiction as well, since they're usually tied together. Now to your wallet - its jean material continuing that relaxed atmosphere you have. It's fairly flat, suggesting you don't have much in it. With a simple glance inside while you were reaching into it, I got more clues to who you are. You have a school ID, thus you are a student - "State" and "sity" - a college student attending a state university then. There's other cards in your wallet, but without any view of them I can't tell what they are and a result what they say about you. In the middle you have the usual plastic photo album provided in wallets. The first picture is of a young man. Any one who is familiar with the face of the man would know that its a celebrity, a British celebrity. Why would you have a picture of a celebrity in your wallet? Probably a celebrity you like. But there's more to it. Perhaps because it is an actor that most Americans don't know you are usually it as a stand-in for something else. No ring on your hand, suggests you aren't taken... and no other jewelry on you suggests you have no token suggesting a romantic connection with someone. Perhaps you are single... and you keep this picture in your wallet to ward off any unwanted pursuers. Seems likely due to the young appearance of the celebrity and the photoshoot style - you want it to look like someone who is the same age range as you and looks realistic. You have three keys on one key chain; the key chain has Captain Hector Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean on it. A fan of the series then. The others have designs on them - one with leopard print, the other rose print. Perhaps a lover of cats and roses.

I'm sure there is much more I could deduce about you over time... but I think this is enough for now.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 am
User Image
My boys. :D

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
User Image

Welcome to Wonderland, Amy. Hehe... that's what it sort of looks like to me.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
User Image

What lies behind door number 11?
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

Doctor... why are you wearing a different coat? Where's your tweed jacket?

And I love their expressions when Hitler says that they just saved his life.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
User Image User Image

Ooo... look! It's the animated gif of the Doctor in his tuxedo suit from the trailer.

Hmm... *light bulb**gasps* Oh, oh, oh! Could it be this is when the Doctor comes from the same time that River Song came from in "A Good Man Goes To War" - their ice skating birthday get together?
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

The Doctor learns about his own death...
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games