Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm
"Someone dropped her off in the cafe and she was crying! I don't know what to do!" Gardy went on. There was only one thing off with the Happiny in her arms, it lacked a stone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:57 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Hm?" Aile blinked and looked at Rhyme feeding her Pokémon with a grin. "Oh, no worries. I've gotten used to it here." She opened the fridge and grabbed herself a soda, at least until she heard Gardy in her mind. "I never asked for your screaming in my head! Bloody psychics..."

The Pokemon ate their chow with relish, and Rhyme nibbled on a berry she thought was sweet until the spice hit her and it was worse than she'd ever had before. The Pachirisu hybrid scrambled to the sink, smiling sheepishly after getting a good few gulps of water down. "That was too spicy." She answered, hearing the voice soon after but was unsure of what was going on.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:09 pm
Anamineh
Espeon_Commander
"Hm?" Aile blinked and looked at Rhyme feeding her Pokémon with a grin. "Oh, no worries. I've gotten used to it here." She opened the fridge and grabbed herself a soda, at least until she heard Gardy in her mind. "I never asked for your screaming in my head! Bloody psychics..."

The Pokemon ate their chow with relish, and Rhyme nibbled on a berry she thought was sweet until the spice hit her and it was worse than she'd ever had before. The Pachirisu hybrid scrambled to the sink, smiling sheepishly after getting a good few gulps of water down. "That was too spicy." She answered, hearing the voice soon after but was unsure of what was going on.
Aile couldn't help but giggle when Rhyme had bit in and reacted to the spice. "Yeah, Tomato berries will do that to ya. Milk generally helps." Aile dived back into the fridge and got out a jug. "By the way, you're the one that befriended my Flygon, right?" She took a sip of her soda, the grin still on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:13 pm
Staring at the Happiny and seeing the missing stone, Leslie decided that maybe that was the issue here. Staring around the room in an attempt to find a suitable replacement for the moment, Leslie grabbed a medium sized rock that had been tracked I'm before attempting to give it to the Happiny.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile couldn't help but giggle when Rhyme had bit in and reacted to the spice. "Yeah, Tomato berries will do that to ya. Milk generally helps." Aile dived back into the fridge and got out a jug. "By the way, you're the one that befriended my Flygon, right?" She took a sip of her soda, the grin still on her face.

"We have a vegetable back home called Tomato...but they're not spicy like that." She'd pause, laughing a bit when the other brought out milk. "Now I want a cookie to go with it." She then tilted her head, finding a cup, and nodded, ignoring the tingle of her tongue for now. "Flygon...?" Thats when she put two and two together, face lighting up in recognition. "Oh! Flygon! Yes, the one that helped me and the other Snagem get out of that base!" She beams. "Your Flygon is really a nice Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:35 pm
Tesei Utakata
Staring at the Happiny and seeing the missing stone, Leslie decided that maybe that was the issue here. Staring around the room in an attempt to find a suitable replacement for the moment, Leslie grabbed a medium sized rock that had been tracked I'm before attempting to give it to the Happiny.

The Happiny would take the rock from Leslie, examine it for awhile, and then throw it with surprising strength right at the girl's head. She then resumed crying. Gardy fought back a laugh as hard as she could.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:10 pm
Staring at the Gardevoir and the Happiny with soul-crushing aggression, Leslie turned to Gardy before asking, "Teleport the little guy to Sub. He'll want to meet it." Turning before a reply could be given, Leslie sent herself up into the cafe to hopefully find the stone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:00 pm
Tesei Utakata
Staring at the Gardevoir and the Happiny with soul-crushing aggression, Leslie turned to Gardy before asking, "Teleport the little guy to Sub. He'll want to meet it." Turning before a reply could be given, Leslie sent herself up into the cafe to hopefully find the stone.

"Waaait!" Gardy cried as she chased after Leslie. "Maybe she likes a certain color! My favorite is pink! Or green!" Gardy suggested.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:13 pm
An idea sprang into Leslie's mind as she looked at the certifiably insane Gardevoir. "Gardy, can you either get me a white round stone for her or make her think she has one while I try to find one? Or try anything white or pink." Boarding the lift to the surface, Leslie would drag the Gardevoir begins her and hope something would happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:09 pm
Anamineh
Espeon_Commander

"We have a vegetable back home called Tomato...but they're not spicy like that." She'd pause, laughing a bit when the other brought out milk. "Now I want a cookie to go with it." She then tilted her head, finding a cup, and nodded, ignoring the tingle of her tongue for now. "Flygon...?" Thats when she put two and two together, face lighting up in recognition. "Oh! Flygon! Yes, the one that helped me and the other Snagem get out of that base!" She beams. "Your Flygon is really a nice Pokemon."
"Yeah, she really is. Her name's Tatooine, by the way, but I tend to call her Tati for short. I'm Aile, by the way." She held out her hand to shake it.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm
Tesei Utakata
An idea sprang into Leslie's mind as she looked at the certifiably insane Gardevoir. "Gardy, can you either get me a white round stone for her or make her think she has one while I try to find one? Or try anything white or pink." Boarding the lift to the surface, Leslie would drag the Gardevoir begins her and hope something would happen.

"How about this old broken Pokeball?" Gardy asked as she materialized a scratched and dented Premier Ball, handing it to the Happiny, who played around with it curiously, satisfied for only the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:35 pm
"Yes, exactly. Thank you, Gardy." Leslie praised the Gardevoir, the lift bringing them up into the cafe. "Okay, now hopefully the thing is in here. Otherwise, we're sunk." Peering around the cafe that they were now in, Leslie hoped to see anything that might help track down the stone or trainer the Happiny used to be with.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Yes, exactly. Thank you, Gardy." Leslie praised the Gardevoir, the lift bringing them up into the cafe. "Okay, now hopefully the thing is in here. Otherwise, we're sunk." Peering around the cafe that they were now in, Leslie hoped to see anything that might help track down the stone or trainer the Happiny used to be with.

The cafe was empty right now, they had just closed a minute ago actually. The place was dirty but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Porygon2 was going around at the time with a dirt devil, sucking things up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:20 pm
"Drat. Now how are we gonna find it?" Leslie mused, watching as the Porygon2 cleaned the floor before snapping her fingers. "Of course. Maybe he knows. Hey, Roomba, I need to know if you found a white oval-ish stone." The shout would be directed towards the Porygon2, hopefully getting the data construct's attention before Leslie decided calling Church away from whatever job he was doing in the cafe to get the thing's attention.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 pm
Dante was just opening up to say something to Kain when Reno came up behind him. His voice sent a chill up his spine, and for once, the instincts of fight or flight, actually kicked into fight mode. Dante turned around, his hand clenched into a fist. Thankfully, he managed to realize what was going on, stopping himself from doing anything too stupid. His hand still raised, Dante looked at Reno with confusion in his crystal blue eyes. "Reno..? Wh-what are you doing here? I thought you were dead! We all thought you were dead..." he said, his voice barely escaping his lips. His hair falling into his eyes, having grown out a little, Dante couldn't quite see through the cascade of hair in front of his eyes. The back of his hair partially draped over one shoulder, the rest trailing a little down his back. The sides of his head were still shaved as they were normally, however. Facilier would squirm out of Hex's hands and float over to Dante and his red-headed cousin. The Shuppet would bump his head against Reno's, as if trying to determine whether or not this human was alive and not playing tricks on everyone as a ghost. "If you were alive this whole time... why didn't you come back sooner?" Dante couldn't help but ask, the hurt in his tone very much apparent, a few small tears forming in his eyes.

Lynnette's face heated more as her friend buried her face in her lap. Or, were they still friends? Maybe they were something more now and she just didn't remember..? She retrieved the bottle from the floor, trying not too move Aria too much. She examined the bottle closely, seeing that it was empty. But, it clearly had once contained something alcoholic, though Lynnette was unsure as to what, as the label seemed to have been torn off at some point. "Yeah, this was probably the culprit. I just wish I knew what happened last night... Do you think we..?" the girl cut herself off, biting her lip a little as her face went an even brighter shade of red. She looked down, though averted her gaze so as to be staring at the bed instead of Aria. Over in one corner of the room, Lynnette's Noibat would wake, letting out a small yawn, not yet noticing her trainer and the other girl.

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games