Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh! There is one more thing." Sub said as he remembered something, while listening to Blizz. "He also owns a research and development company which is contracted out to the king's government, Lysandre Labs. They are the ones who invented the Holo Caster. Propaganda says the king himself ordered the Holo Caster made in order to unify the region...blah blah, you know how propaganda works." He explained.

"Well, there's his bank roll..." I said. "Since Lysandre and this thing is I guess the shining symbol in this region, is this place out in the open?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:34 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, there's his bank roll..." I said. "Since Lysandre and this thing is I guess the shining symbol in this region, is this place out in the open?" I asked.

"Not exactly. The actual lab is not open to the public. There is only a public relations office open to the public. Lysandre never answers questions on where his lab is. He says it would ruin the magic." Sub scoffed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Not exactly. The actual lab is not open to the public. There is only a public relations office open to the public. Lysandre never answers questions on where his lab is. He says it would ruin the magic." Sub scoffed.

"Figures." I said, crossing my arms. "Well, at least we have a target, now. We need to find their intent though before it is too late...because that riot made it look like they're on the whole rebellion side. He's manipulating, that much is obvious to me. To what end is a whole other matter."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:21 pm
Blizzard120

"Figures." I said, crossing my arms. "Well, at least we have a target, now. We need to find their intent though before it is too late...because that riot made it look like they're on the whole rebellion side. He's manipulating, that much is obvious to me. To what end is a whole other matter."

"You're right, looks like we have a new target. Another problem though, if Lysandre is behind Flare, who is behind the Royal Guard, who serve as the king's personal guard...does that mean Lysandre is the king's puppeteer? And if so, why would he have endangered the king with that riot?" Sub said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:10 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You're right, looks like we have a new target. Another problem though, if Lysandre is behind Flare, who is behind the Royal Guard, who serve as the king's personal guard...does that mean Lysandre is the king's puppeteer? And if so, why would he have endangered the king with that riot?" Sub said.

"Means to an end..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "...I don't know, but this perhaps have gotten a bit more complex now." I then leaned up against the wall. "How does one expose someone like Lysandre for being a fraud."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:20 pm
Taking advantage of the major distraction offered by Blizz's own assault on Toren verbally, Reno aimed to infiltrate his mind and draw out whatever memories he could grasp for answers to questions not being asked by Blizz. Whether he obtained anything from the proving or not, Reno would continue to speak to their prisoner. "So Toren, what I wanna know is what you did to earn their trust enough to let you take a suit like that without any strings attached. Seems a lil incredulous to me." Reno probed, patting at the hidden away Wynaut in his bag. The enhanced senses that he was now actively focusing on due to Blizz removing the easy avenue into Toren's mind, the channeler hoped to identify from Toren's reactions whether he received a lie or not, if he got an answer at all.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:45 pm
Aile sat in the main room, looking though a small journal from the looks of it, and seemed to be studying it quite intently. "And here I thought I'd never be opening this again. Hm." She tilted her head, snapping it shut and making her way into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 pm
"It's possible, but not easy." Sub said in reply to Blizz. "We just got to find out what Lysandre is planning and try to be one step ahead of him. If we don't know his true goal then anything we do would be shooting in the dark."

"Their trust? Tch, won some tournament, went from there. What do you want me to say, bro? Does it matter?" Toren scoffed, he was telling the truth.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 pm
Reno stared at Toren before deciding to elaborate. "Well, I figure they wouldn't let someone they found in that sort of a tournament free-wheel around in a suit like that without being able ta track'em. And the fact you survived tells me that any electronics woulda survived with ya. Would explain why you're so confident right now." Looking around the area cautiously, the redhead added, "And that also means that now might be a good time ta get outta here before anything that survived to track us to the base possibly delivers us something bad." Keeping hand inside the bag before digging around to locate a Pokeball in preparation for any insanity that might occur.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:56 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared at Toren before deciding to elaborate. "Well, I figure they wouldn't let someone they found in that sort of a tournament free-wheel around in a suit like that without being able ta track'em. And the fact you survived tells me that any electronics woulda survived with ya. Would explain why you're so confident right now." Looking around the area cautiously, the redhead added, "And that also means that now might be a good time ta get outta here before anything that survived to track us to the base possibly delivers us something bad." Keeping hand inside the bag before digging around to locate a Pokeball in preparation for any insanity that might occur.

"I destroyed the suit's wireless transmitter during our fight." Toren said rather bluntly. "That other suit whoever was wearing? Unfinished. There is a reason why I wasn't using it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:13 pm
Blinking before letting out a sigh, Reno began to walk away. "Thanks fer proving me a lil too paranoid. You are way too cooperative right now, Toren. It's weird." Reno spoke, shaking his head as he began to walk into the main lobby. Spying Kain and Dante, noting Dante's lack of any freaking out as a sign Kain had not spoiled the surprise. Deciding to creep behind the bluenette, Reno whispered in the boy's ear, "I'm heeeeerrrrree~." Awaiting the response from his cousin, Reno expected a somewhat violent reaction. He was, for all intents and purposes, a zombie after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:17 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile sat in the main room, looking though a small journal from the looks of it, and seemed to be studying it quite intently. "And here I thought I'd never be opening this again. Hm." She tilted her head, snapping it shut and making her way into the kitchen.

Rhyme was in the kitchen, all Pokemon out and about the room as she prepared some bowls of food for them.

Noise was eyeing the door, acting as a sort of guard while he waited. Shibuya and Mayu were chasing each other playfully around the room, and Reaper was resting atop her black beanie. Thankfully she repaired her old clothing and could wear her peach sweater, the cream shorts, and the black hi-tops again, the items modified to match her hybrid shape. She recognized the female entering, only briefly. "Oh! Hello! Sorry about the chaos, miss." She answered sheepishly, setting all the bowls down. The chaos stopped, all four Pokemon making a beeline to bowls to eat.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:26 pm
"Heeey! I needs some helps please!" Gardy screamed into the minds of anyone in the main room of the HQ as she teleported in, a small pink creature in her arms, the creature was crying. "I can't get it to stop!" Gardy whined.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm
Anamineh
Espeon_Commander

Rhyme was in the kitchen, all Pokemon out and about the room as she prepared some bowls of food for them.

Noise was eyeing the door, acting as a sort of guard while he waited. Shibuya and Mayu were chasing each other playfully around the room, and Reaper was resting atop her black beanie. Thankfully she repaired her old clothing and could wear her peach sweater, the cream shorts, and the black hi-tops again, the items modified to match her hybrid shape. She recognized the female entering, only briefly. "Oh! Hello! Sorry about the chaos, miss." She answered sheepishly, setting all the bowls down. The chaos stopped, all four Pokemon making a beeline to bowls to eat.
"Hm?" Aile blinked and looked at Rhyme feeding her Pokémon with a grin. "Oh, no worries. I've gotten used to it here." She opened the fridge and grabbed herself a soda, at least until she heard Gardy in her mind. "I never asked for your screaming in my head! Bloody psychics..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:39 pm
Leslie would glare at Gardy before deciding ask. "Okay, so what happened? We need a story to go with this before we do anything." Staring at the blob, the Mawile hybrid would attempt to identify what it was.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games