Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 am
Blizzard120

"Really? Huh..." If Toren was telling the truth, then I may need to find out where his bank roll is coming in from. Further more, that also tells me that there is more than one location that Lysandre is working from. While we more than likely got Flare's full attention now after that raid, they're not stopping, which while I don't show it, it is personally unsettling. "I'm guessing also then in that case, these connections is what got you into that body condom, too, huh? You know, I should stop calling it a condom, because obviously it didn't protect that well in the long run."

"Pretty much...and I'll ignore that trash joke, yo." Toren said, arms folded. "Lysandre and his crew goes way deep into Kalos, dude. I'm not sure I even know how deep." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:29 am
SubonicXP
"Pretty much...and I'll ignore that trash joke, yo." Toren said, arms folded. "Lysandre and his crew goes way deep into Kalos, dude. I'm not sure I even know how deep." He shrugged.

I got to keep this guy talking, I'm in real deep right now. Not to mention, he's still being way too defensive now. "Now I can't believe that. Trusting you with a so-called powerful weapon like that suit, apparently you were held in high regard for something, even for fending off the others for so long until I showed up. And information about us? Please. You were practically the next thing to patron saint at that point. Granted, now that you lost that fight at that headquarters, you probably outlived your usefulness, but I digress. I wonder if that riot that I mentioned...those circles, maybe the nobles, hm? Would make sense if one thinks about it. Play up the P.R., make the rebels think they got an ally, then shut them out in one fell swoop. Maybe throw one over on the king too? Am I getting warm?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:36 am
Blizzard120

I got to keep this guy talking, I'm in real deep right now. Not to mention, he's still being way too defensive now. "Now I can't believe that. Trusting you with a so-called powerful weapon like that suit, apparently you were held in high regard for something, even for fending off the others for so long until I showed up. And information about us? Please. You were practically the next thing to patron saint at that point. Granted, now that you lost that fight at that headquarters, you probably outlived your usefulness, but I digress. I wonder if that riot that I mentioned...those circles, maybe the nobles, hm? Would make sense if one thinks about it. Play up the P.R., make the rebels think they got an ally, then shut them out in one fell swoop. Maybe throw one over on the king too? Am I getting warm?"

"Thanks for the compliment, bro. I got pretty good with that thing." He said with a smug smile. "The nobles? You're warm, very warm. No dice however, birdie. Lysandre works for himself at the end of the day, everything else is a tool to that end. Dude's got a dream, I'll give him that much."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:45 am
SubonicXP

"Thanks for the compliment, bro. I got pretty good with that thing." He said with a smug smile. "The nobles? You're warm, very warm. No dice however, birdie. Lysandre works for himself at the end of the day, everything else is a tool to that end. Dude's got a dream, I'll give him that much."

I got up from the chair. "By that logic, so were you." I said. "A tool for a tool. Fitting." I picked up the chair and started my way off for the door. "Its quite sad really...though, personal question now...what happened to your dreams? Lost in Lysandre's shadow along with your dignity too, I assume."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:49 am
Blizzard120

I got up from the chair. "By that logic, so were you." I said. "A tool for a tool. Fitting." I picked up the chair and started my way off for the door. "Its quite sad really...though, personal question now...what happened to your dreams? Lost in Lysandre's shadow along with your dignity too, I assume."

"Dreams don't die, Cold One. Sometimes you just wake up a little too early." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:51 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Dreams don't die, Cold One. Sometimes you just wake up a little too early." He smiled.

"...right..." I said, making my way off through the door, taking the chair with me. I had to go find Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:54 am
Blizzard120

"...right..." I said, making my way off through the door, taking the chair with me. I had to go find Sub.

Sub could be found on one of the lower levels in the lab. He wasn't really working on anything in particular, just sitting in a chair as he stared at a few monitors showcasing the regional news.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:58 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Sub could be found on one of the lower levels in the lab. He wasn't really working on anything in particular, just sitting in a chair as he stared at a few monitors showcasing the regional news.

Ditching the chair on the floor previously, I made my way down to the lower levels of the headquarters in the search for Sub. When I eventually did, I gave a few knocks then made my way in. "I decided to go after Toren a short bit ago. Rather he intended on it or not, I got him to spill on a couple of details that we're going to need to look into if we want to get the leg upon him. For starters, let me ask you something since you and the others have been in this region longer. The guy that helped get the power to the nobles, Lysandre, what can you tell me of him?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm
Blizzard120

Ditching the chair on the floor previously, I made my way down to the lower levels of the headquarters in the search for Sub. When I eventually did, I gave a few knocks then made my way in. "I decided to go after Toren a short bit ago. Rather he intended on it or not, I got him to spill on a couple of details that we're going to need to look into if we want to get the leg upon him. For starters, let me ask you something since you and the others have been in this region longer. The guy that helped get the power to the nobles, Lysandre, what can you tell me of him?"

"Lysandre?" Sub mumbled as he turned around to face Blizz. "As far as the public is concerned he is a philanthropist, businessman, pacifist, and now political activist. He owns a cafe here in Lumiose City as well. Now why do you ask about him?" He said, asking his own question. "Why did Toren bring that name up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 pm
SubonicXP
"Lysandre?" Sub mumbled as he turned around to face Blizz. "As far as the public is concerned he is a philanthropist, businessman, pacifist, and now political activist. He owns a cafe here in Lumiose City as well. Now why do you ask about him?" He said, asking his own question. "Why did Toren bring that name up?"

"Actually, he didn't. I did. A shot in the dark. The riot had me looking at things funny, and when I brought it up to Toren, Toren just about nearly pissed himself. The riot was caused by Lysandre. Furthermore, he's leading Flare." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:08 pm
Blizzard120

"Actually, he didn't. I did. A shot in the dark. The riot had me looking at things funny, and when I brought it up to Toren, Toren just about nearly pissed himself. The riot was caused by Lysandre. Furthermore, he's leading Flare." I said.

"Really now...and you are sure? You don't think Toren was just grabbing for a scapegoat to throw us off? I mean, Lysandre is a popular name here in Kalos, especially now." Sub said to Blizz. "What else have you gathered concerning him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:13 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Really now...and you are sure? You don't think Toren was just grabbing for a scapegoat to throw us off? I mean, Lysandre is a popular name here in Kalos, especially now." Sub said to Blizz. "What else have you gathered concerning him?"

"Well the funny thing, when I mentioned Lysandre, I didn't even mention the riot until after the fact. Initially, I pretty much said that we spied in on him. Yea, I lied, but my God, Sub, the look on his face was priceless. I actually used the riot as playing it off as I knew this entire time so I could continue to lay in the pressure." I then said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:17 pm
Blizzard120

"Well the funny thing, when I mentioned Lysandre, I didn't even mention the riot until after the fact. Initially, I pretty much said that we spied in on him. Yea, I lied, but my God, Sub, the look on his face was priceless. I actually used the riot as playing it off as I knew this entire time so I could continue to lay in the pressure." I then said.

"Huh, go figure..." Sub said, tapping his chin. "Now if I tell anyone about Lysandre and they ask me how I know I can say a little bird told me." He said with a laugh. "Serious though, what reason would Lysandre have for causing the riot and such? Do you have any idea?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Huh, go figure..." Sub said, tapping his chin. "Now if I tell anyone about Lysandre and they ask me how I know I can say a little bird told me." He said with a laugh. "Serious though, what reason would Lysandre have for causing the riot and such? Do you have any idea?"

"I couldn't get that much out of him. What I can tell you is that it does in fact involve the nobles at least, meaning this is on a govermental scale, minimum. However, everyone, including Toren, was only a means to a end." I told him. "Furthermore, I can tell you this much also, the HQ that we wrecked is by no means going to hamper Flare in the slightest. They got to have other places to operate out of. That said, I doubt a cafe is going to fund his bank account, though. Let alone enough to fund whatever is need to make Toren's suit, let alone upgrade it. Thats why I asked what could you tell me about the guy."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:27 pm
Blizzard120

"I couldn't get that much out of him. What I can tell you is that it does in fact involve the nobles at least, meaning this is on a govermental scale, minimum. However, everyone, including Toren, was only a means to a end." I told him. "Furthermore, I can tell you this much also, the HQ that we wrecked is by no means going to hamper Flare in the slightest. They got to have other places to operate out of. That said, I doubt a cafe is going to fund his bank account, though. Let alone enough to fund whatever is need to make Toren's suit, let alone upgrade it. Thats why I asked what could you tell me about the guy."

"Oh! There is one more thing." Sub said as he remembered something, while listening to Blizz. "He also owns a research and development company which is contracted out to the king's government, Lysandre Labs. They are the ones who invented the Holo Caster. Propaganda says the king himself ordered the Holo Caster made in order to unify the region...blah blah, you know how propaganda works." He explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games