Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Yuki slowly walks down the sidewalks staring down at his black digivice with a 2 foot black digimon which seemed to look like a midevil knight holding a small lance. His eyes stayed focused on the red dotes signaling other digimon was near then looked up as he neared his goal.

He scanned over the surroundings seeing nearby there was tamers and their partners ballling one another. Grinning he chuckled stepping forward, "Mind if we make this a three-way battle? My Pawnchessmon and I are iching for a challange."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:51 pm
"let them battle" kurai said to the newcomer "I'll take you on, Strabimon get ready" Strabimon switched to battle stance beside kurai. Kurai pulled out her cards and digivice and got ready to fight.  

OkamiKianah

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:02 pm
PawnChessmon silentally stepped forward facing toward the challanger. Yuki chuckled seeing this and nodded, "I suppose its accepted... and about your cards... lets make it intresting. Neither of us shall use a single card. It will all be the strength of our digimon and skill."

The small knight digimon suddenly rushed forward toward her digimon helmet first at tremendious speed using its Pawn Dash attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:14 pm
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise
(First off I already said that my guy is the tough loner. Second off, I don't lose. Third off, he taught his lesson and she already learned it but I was wanting you specifically to attack me to stop me.)

(awwww but i wanted at least a great fight and that i dont lose is kinda stuck up not to be mean and and also this is what i want in my roleplay so plz do it i really dont care who wins i just want a great battle now that i think of it you beating me could me a great lesson and will make me strive to be stronger so plz do it)

"hmm" said strabimon kurai he could she he was as disappointed as she secretly was at the loss of a fight.

raiku walked up beside kurai "hes strong isnt he do you think he will win," raiku asked kurai watching to see what jason will do after those attacks

"maybe" replied kurai turning to face raiku. "im hoping to train strabimon to be that strong someday but right now i cant even get him to digivolve to dobermon" she sighed "maybe by watching this battle I can pick up on a few tips" Kurai said and turned back to watch the fight

raiku thought for a minnute and grabbed out his notebook which had a list of every digimon "he doesnt digivolve into dobermon but into lobomon," raiku said.  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:25 pm
scifantasyx the wise
Jason just grinned. "Digimodify. Digivolution activate." Jason said.
"Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon." Tyrmon was a larger version of Velocimon.
"Digimodify. Hyper Speed Activate. Digimodify. Wargreymon's Power activate." Jason said as he sent used the two cards one right after the other.
Tyromon disappeared and appeared in five different places. "Fire Ball." he hit Firamon hard with an extra boost from the Wargreymon's Power card.

firamon got up and gave luke a knodd to show he ok " nice but not good enough come on lets give it all we got digimodify emporgreymon," luke screamed as firamon gainned a insane boost and firamon used dragon crossbow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:26 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
PawnChessmon silentally stepped forward facing toward the challanger. Yuki chuckled seeing this and nodded, "I suppose its accepted... and about your cards... lets make it intresting. Neither of us shall use a single card. It will all be the strength of our digimon and skill."

The small knight digimon suddenly rushed forward toward her digimon helmet first at tremendious speed using its Pawn Dash attack.

Strabimon lept into battle was hit by the first attack but only fazed a little.
LIGHT SLASH
Strabimon jumped up and crossed his arms unleashing a powerful slash of light.  

OkamiKianah

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:29 pm
neo yoru13
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise
(First off I already said that my guy is the tough loner. Second off, I don't lose. Third off, he taught his lesson and she already learned it but I was wanting you specifically to attack me to stop me.)

(awwww but i wanted at least a great fight and that i dont lose is kinda stuck up not to be mean and and also this is what i want in my roleplay so plz do it i really dont care who wins i just want a great battle now that i think of it you beating me could me a great lesson and will make me strive to be stronger so plz do it)

"hmm" said strabimon kurai he could she he was as disappointed as she secretly was at the loss of a fight.

raiku walked up beside kurai "hes strong isnt he do you think he will win," raiku asked kurai watching to see what jason will do after those attacks

"maybe" replied kurai turning to face raiku. "im hoping to train strabimon to be that strong someday but right now i cant even get him to digivolve to dobermon" she sighed "maybe by watching this battle I can pick up on a few tips" Kurai said and turned back to watch the fight

raiku thought for a minnute and grabbed out his notebook which had a list of every digimon "he doesnt digivolve into dobermon but into lobomon," raiku said.

I got information off of geocities that says Strabimon can unexpected digivolve into dobermon:

Type: Demon Man

Attribute: Variable

Level: Rookie

Attacks: Licht nagel, Licht bein

Digivolves to: BlackGargomon, Grizzmon, Dobermon, Garurumon, Lobomon, Strikedramon  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:53 pm
OkamiKianah
Blasphomous_Heritic

Strabimon lept into battle was hit by the first attack but only fazed a little.
LIGHT SLASH
Strabimon jumped up and crossed his arms unleashing a powerful slash of light.
Yuki chuckled and yelled, "Use your Pawn Buckler!" On command the digimon lifted up its small shield which the attack knocked against which only caused the digimon to scoot back a foot leaving the small knight unharmed. He rose an eyebrow looking toward the female trainer, "Is that the best attack your digimon can muster?"  

Blasphomous_Heritic

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:29 pm
"just wait" sneered kurai "strabimon use light nail"
Light Nail
strabimon roared
nails of light rained down on the opponents digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:26 pm
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise
Jason just grinned. "Digimodify. Digivolution activate." Jason said.
"Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon." Tyrmon was a larger version of Velocimon.
"Digimodify. Hyper Speed Activate. Digimodify. Wargreymon's Power activate." Jason said as he sent used the two cards one right after the other.
Tyromon disappeared and appeared in five different places. "Fire Ball." he hit Firamon hard with an extra boost from the Wargreymon's Power card.

firamon got up and gave luke a knodd to show he ok " nice but not good enough come on lets give it all we got digimodify emporgreymon," luke screamed as firamon gainned a insane boost and firamon used dragon crossbow.

Tyromon stopped him dead in his tracks and through him into a nearby tree. "You're going to have to do better than that. Digimodify. Gomamon." Jason said. Tyromon sent a water blast at Firamon before he had a chance to react.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:52 am
He shook his head as PawnChessmon approached closer and closer to his opponite while keeping up his shield blocking the attack. "You cant beat me relying on special abilities. PawnChessmon may not be the most powerful but his tactics are difficult to defeat for even most champion level digimon.", he said while glancing toward the other battle and continued, "After I finish this battle I'll show you what I mean by defeating those two who are using cards while I can not. My digivice is diffrent from all of yours..."

Pawnchessmon suddenly jumped at a high speed toward Strabimon holding his shield up, and moved it out of the way as he struck out using his small lance as a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:31 pm
strabimon fell back struck and wounded. "strabimon get up" kurai yelled. Strabimon struggled and finally managed to pull himself up." strabimon obviously using special attacks won't work on this digimon so its time to go all out!" Strabimon nodded knowingly and once again lept up landing down onto pawnchessmon tackling it to the ground. "do it strabimon" yelled kurai. Strabimon resorted to tearing and biting at his opponent.  

OkamiKianah

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Pawnchessmon pushed the rapid digimon up with surpising strength for his size as Yuki grinned, "Right were I want you..." Pawnchessmon thrusted its lance up slamming Starabimon's stomach in a vital spot. Shaking his head the tamer looked at her, "Rage is your own worst enimy... let it get to you and your finished." He turned his eyes toward the other nearby battle then looked at her, "I would check on your digimon... that last blow delivered should have caused massive damage.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:17 pm
"Strabimon" Kurai yelled. Strabimon twitched but made no attempt to get up. Kurai rushed over cradling Strabimons head in her arms. "Strabimon get up please" kurai said weakly. "I'm sorry I'm not strong enough" Strabimon choked. His body was covered in bruises and gashes were open where he had been hit. "Its okay Strabimon it was only our first battle" "but i want to win" whispered Strabimon. "We can't Strabimon we lost we are both not stong enough yet" Said Kurai tending to Strabimons open wound. "I'll train harder for next time" Stabimon managed to gasp out. "Are you happy now!" Kurai yelled turning to Seth "Strabimon is hurt and is no longer able to battle so i guess you win" Then kurai cursed under her breath loud enough for only Strabimon to hear.  

OkamiKianah

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:36 pm
Yuki shook his head as PawnChessmon got up walking to his side. "Look, its not that serious. He will heal in time. Did you expect me to go easy on you just because this is was sparing match? Besides... you yourself had allowed anger to get the best of you and through it your digimon. To win focus is key, and keeping a level head planning how to get out of tough positions even if it seems you may lose." He glanced down to his digimon, "Lets go... we have many things to take care of other then just fighting," he shifted his attention to the female and asked, "Whats your name? Also, next time we battle I expect you to be more skilled by then."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games