Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...
Life Is Better With Something Witty To Say Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:52 am
heart you so know you love me heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:24 am
Are you sure about that? *wink*  

hirai
Crew

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:31 pm
*huggles* yes.... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:23 am
What about me?!? I want love too!!!!  

Vixen in Purple

Flight of the Angels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:24 pm
*was just potty-trained at the time*
(dad farts REALLY loud)
me: daddy pooped his pants!! *pats head* it's okay daddy jusy try harder next time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:28 pm
"It's like falling 600 feet to your death; the first 599 feet are kinda fun, it's only the last foot or so that's total sucko"-Lorilai Gilmore  

Flight of the Angels

Flight of the Angels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:31 pm
"I am out of my mind......but feel free to leave a message."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:09 pm
Flight of the Angels
"It's like falling 600 feet to your death; the first 599 feet are kinda fun, it's only the last foot or so that's total sucko"-Lorilai Gilmore

Hehe, nice quote...also, she spells her name "Lorelai" while the one in the poem spells it "Lorelei"  

hirai
Crew

Raven_Ridge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 pm
"What is it with parents naming their kids like 'Hope' and 'Faith' and 'Virginia'? Are they trying to instill certain virtues in there children for the future? ...Dear God... ...If that's the case, I fear for the children of Red-Necks that catch onto this trend... ...Children named 'Nascar-Fan' and 'Plumber' and 'Hunter'... ...DEAR GOD!!! IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!!!"

~Me the other day, trying to be funny, then realizing I'd discovered something frightening...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:43 pm
Demon Duck of Doom
*huggles* yes.... whee

xd  

hirai
Crew

Flight of the Angels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:35 am
hirai
Flight of the Angels

Hehe, nice quote...also, she spells her name "Lorelai" while the one in the poem spells it "Lorelei"

oopss, thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:16 am
Raven_Ridge
"What is it with parents naming their kids like 'Hope' and 'Faith' and 'Virginia'? Are they trying to instill certain virtues in there children for the future? ...Dear God... ...If that's the case, I fear for the children of Red-Necks that catch onto this trend... ...Children named 'Nascar-Fan' and 'Plumber' and 'Hunter'... ...DEAR GOD!!! IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!!!"

~Me the other day, trying to be funny, then realizing I'd discovered something frightening...

*pats Raven on the back*"...we already knew, we just never said anything, cause we didn't want to hurt your feelings" *pats back some more* "its ok...go ahead...let all that sadness and disapointment out...there, there...we're still your friends...even though...you really aren't that....well you know..." whee  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

xsparklersx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:49 pm
Your brain reminds me of the Death Star...not yet completely operational.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:55 pm
"God gets stoned, look at the platypuss" - Robin Williams
"Ah... Divorce... that latin word for pulling a man's *entails through his wallet" - Robin Williams.  

Just A Fly On The Wall

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:53 pm
"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."  
87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff