Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

Ping no Insane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:44 am
Name: [You don't get to know because it's chinese >.>]

Preferred Name: Ping

Grade/Profession: Just finished high-school [waiting for applications for further studies to be approved]

Area you live in: Malaysia [... it doesn't matter if you don't know where that is]

Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, watching anime, reading manga, listening to Japanese songs [I don't listen to English songs ^^], etc...

A Little About You: Let's see... I love all of the above you see in the "hobbies" section I wrote (as if it isn't obvious...). I use to roleplay a lot, but for some odd reason [insert emoticon to indicate sarcasm here...], I can't seem to find anywhere worth roleplaying in recently (That should change now ^^). I'm very much into Japanese culture, and I spend most of my free time learning and listening to anything Japanese.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:09 am
Name: dage unholy.

Preferred Name:dage

Grade/Profession: high school

Area you live in: arizona!
Hobbies: Writing, reading, watching anime, eating mangos when i'm bored, eating in all!
A Little About You: i'm a little crazy about reading, (even look at my books and you'll die!!!!!) i'm a little crazy about water, (even if i don't know why...) hmmm... i'm just a little crazy anyways...  

forgotten_dage

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dystin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 pm
Dystin here...name...Dystin
Born in the USA!!!
Age...sometimes 4 sometimes 104 depending on what people want work my folks have for me!
Favorite thing...hanging with my friends and music.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:42 am
Preferred Name: Fated

Hobbies: I like to read, write, and attempt to draw- although for the life of me I can't draw!Annoy my fellow gaians by giving the least information about me- ^-^ I just love being mysterious!I also try my hand at peotry, but I don't know if I'm any good.

A Little About You: I'm a teenager, love dogs- animals in general.I'm new in Gaia although not to Role-Playing.I'm obsessed with Japanese, Chinese, and Italian food for no apparent reason.Planning to go to Japan in two years- cha!  

Misguided Hope

reef2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:44 pm
Name: Call me Mattie

Hobbies: I write and RP alot... I draw stick comics when bored, and am editing a book a finished. (At last!)

Oh, and I'm a cat person. xd

*~Reef~*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:31 pm
I feel like such a noob here...well lets see

Call me Brew, I usually am into Role PLaying but a more formalized text I am tryin to get the hang of this here, I type ALOT with my WPM eaisly able to get into 200 WPM if I am content.

Im a Cat Person and Im going for a Mumi look dramallama  

Brwcrw3

JemFatal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:11 am
uh, I am Jem Fatal (yes that is my real name)
and i was invited to join
i am 16 of age and i live in Canada Ontario
yea...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:59 pm
Name: craig

Preferred Name: sky or seiji

Grade/Profession: housekeeper for an elderly home

Area you live in: u.s sweatdrop

Hobbies: oh the list...please just ask

A Little About You: well, as far as rps go. i'm mostly into paper...so i have no clue as to what i'm doing any help is appreciated...  

sandxdemon

Galahad1326

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:18 am
Name: Mike

Preferred Name: Mike

Grade/Profession: erm... dunno but am in year 11 here, am a gamer cool and that shall be my profession

Area you live in: North west england

Hobbies: i enjoy Anime, Gaming, Manga, watchin TV, giving 3 ppl a piggy back at once, carrying friends on me shoulders, throwing things, learning japanese, fighting with my dog and styling my hair into funny shapes and styles.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:19 pm
Name: Laura
Preferred Name: Larz (yes, thanks i realize it's a guys name)
Grade/Profession: 8th
Area you live in: East coast!!
Hobbies: drums, music, visual arts, hangin around with friends, goin to concerts, other average 14 year-old hobbies
A Little About You: uhm...im 5' 1" uhh im gunna dye my hair blue and black soon although now it's black with blonde highlights (very common i know) but soon its gunna be cobalt blue with black spots i love drums, and art im in the school of rock, im currently ina ramones show but that's not til april uhm...i was in a prince show, and a freedom rock show before prince was so kickass!! (i gots to dress up in boots and stockings and biker shorts and i popped my collar it was great) and uhm...i like nine inch nails, marilyn manson, daft punk, and the chemical brothers alot...uh i guess that's about it...  

Vampire_chick92

lost2theworld

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:15 pm
I'm a noob here but never a noob to the art of Role playing. My name's Morgan and I think I can also say that I prefer the name Morgan on account of lack of nicknames for me sad I'm weird and very random[if you wanted to know] I'm 14 now but in a matter of less than a week maybe 5 or 6 days I SHALL BE 15. Yes!!! Hmm....I'm a book nerd. anything else cause I gots nothing smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:19 pm
Name: vampiregoddesskikyo
Preferred Name: Kassakarra or kassa,, either works
Grade/Profession: writer
Area you live in: i travel around
Hobbies:writing my numerous books, philosophy, mythology, religion, Gaia, track and field and coustume design
A Little About You: I cross train on volleyball and track and field, i can be evil or sweet, depending on my mood, i am a complete geek and an avid wiccan  

vampiregoddesskikyo

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:07 pm
Im Ashley. Call me ashley. I am 14. I have 12 cats. I like to sing, ROLEPLAY,read,watch Tv,play videogames, and think of ways to take over France. I am a wimp and a spaz. I am in high school, a freshman. I live in my house. Also, I have been traumatized numerous times.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 pm
Name: Magic.Muse
Preferred Name: Muse
Grade/Profession: College student
Area you live in: Midwest
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, watching anime and reading manga, cinema, my dogs, mixing music videos, wasting time on my PS2 or Gameboy. Yeah, I play Pokemon, want to fight about it? wink
A Little About You: I'm a fairly average college sophomore. I like reading, fantasy especially - I'm on a Mercedes Lackey kick at the moment. Mostly I write bits and pieces of short fiction and really bad poetry. I spend way too much time online, I like playing with puppies, and my favorite band is R.E.M.  

Magic.Muse

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:16 pm
Heyas everyone! *waves* I'm Kitty, Katie, or Katie-Kat, I go by any of them. I'm eighteen years old and currently live in Bellevue, Nebraska, but I'm going to the Rochester Institute of Technology this fall. I have two cats, whom I refer to as my babies, and their names are Duke and Tiger, and they are the sweetest angels ever. I love to read and watch movies and listen to music and I love arguing. ^^

I write more essays than I do creative writing, though I've been working on getting back into creative writing. I haven't RPed in a looooong time, maybe I'll get back into it. 3nodding  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games