relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
AU Harry Potter role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YO! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!! Let us take over the WORLD!
  ZOMMFG! An AU HP RP!
View Results

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:01 pm
User Image

Syrme smirked, "Emrys," she said. Her voice shook with power and controlled rage. "Why do you not recognize me? Has it really been that long?" She stepped toward him once, only to find an enrage small little gril standing defiantly and protectively in front of Enix.

"If you want him, you'll have to go through me first!" Yeria growled quietly and defiantly. She wasn't letting Enix go that easily.

Syrme's headbent towards the girl. "If I had wanted your opinion, I'd've asked for it, twerp." she said coolly, waiting to release her anger to fuel her already dangerous spells.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:06 pm
" he looks at the woman and then says" i dont know who you are and i dont care.. my name is enix ' he says as moves yeria be hind ihm to protect her  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:12 pm
User Image

"Awe hellz naw!" Yeria cried out, then pushed him backwards. "You ain't goin down!"

Syrme was completely expressionless. "Emrys, your memory must be faulty. Do you not remember Mother teaching us how you direct and use our power? Father, teaching us how to live? Do you remember nothing?" Her voice was a far cry from the emotionless expression she had on her face. Her voice was crying out for comfort, familiarity, anything that could tell her this was her older brother, Emrys, first in the Vapyr line. I wasn't expecting this. Good going. You want a friend, and instead summon up your brother only with amnesia! Great job. Didn't I tell you to shut up? 'Cause I meant it, and I can easily rid myself of your pestering presense.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:19 pm
He looks at the woman" i know who my mother and father is.. and as far as i know your not my sister nor is that other person a memeber of the goid family.. " he looks at yeria and gently tuches her neck and causes her to pass out and snaps is figners nd she dissapears back to the dorm and looks back at them"..you must have me mistaken with someone else he says as he turns away and start to walk back tords hagwarts  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:49 pm
"I guess I'm cool...I honestly don't know. This is awkward. I don't talk to people much."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:58 pm
( dont know if you knwo but tolans grounded  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Ryochan17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Username: Ryochan17
Name: Ryo Catsegai
Year: 6th
House: User Image Slytherin
Apperence: User Image
Personality: Im outgoing and friendly. But if you get on my bad side well lets say its not good thing. I can be very unslytherin at times but is it a act that for you to fined out. umm cant think of any thing else right now ^^ lol
Other: transfure student from America
Blood Type: pure  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:44 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
He looks at the woman" i know who my mother and father is.. and as far as i know your not my sister nor is that other person a memeber of the goid family.. " he looks at yeria and gently tuches her neck and causes her to pass out and snaps is figners nd she dissapears back to the dorm and looks back at them"..you must have me mistaken with someone else he says as he turns away and start to walk back tords hagwarts
(I belive she is two years younger than Enix. She is no woman.)

Syrme stood there, beginning to laugh. Slowly at frist, and calmly, but it grew to an insane giggling fit soon. Ha ha, he thinks I'm not his sister! He thinks I've mistaken him for my brother! Ha ha, I love this. That's nice, hun. Are you going to stop laughing. I think your 'friend' thinks you are crazy. Let her think that. It's true, isn't it? Now, I must return to the realm of the living. Shut up. "You sure are, darling. I don't talk much at all, so at least you don't have an inner voice countering every one of your thoughts." IDIOT! Now she knows about me! What do you think you're doing, anyway? I am not an idiot, and if you haven't noticed, I'm not thinking about what I'm doing. You are still an idiot! Didn't I tell you to shut up? "Where are you going next?" (Please say lunch. We haven't had that yet! Lol.)

Yeria found herself blinking up at Enix. She exploded. "WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, HUH? YOU COULD'VE WARNED ME AT THE VERY LEAST! I DID NOT NEED TO BE KNOCKED OUT! NOR DID I NEED TO BE MOVED! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" she screamed in his face before evem sitting up, which she did now. "I'm just worried about you! Is that so wrong?" (Ouch, I pity Enix.)

(Your profile is accepted, Ryo, as long as she mentions something about Americans being better than those stupid Brits and how you rightly won the war. You'll be pretty hated anyway, why not make it worse?)  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:50 pm
He looks down at yeria and hushes her"..i didtn harm you i dotn see why your havign such a fit..he said as eh moves hsi figner away from her lips. And dont worry ill befine i dont know who this person is and i dont think she had anythign to do with my family. " He says as eh ajusts him out fit adn walsk away from her which eh had put her on the couch.." I suppose ill have to take care of this person on my own..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:35 pm
"Enix!" Yeria moaned, "Come back here!"  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:13 pm
He turns around and looks back at her." Is there something you need Yeria?' He asks as he stood there looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:39 pm
Yeria's eyes brightened with mischief, "Just you," she smiled.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:29 pm
hey looks at her and smiles abit".. good to hear that love. " he said adn glances back at the others..not sure if he should keep her away or ry to just fight them and protect her at the same time  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:03 pm
Yeria notices the odd look in Enix's eyes. The mischief in her's brightened slightly. "Don't think you can stop me from helping. I know alot of people around here, and Mora knows even more," She grinned, "So don't think you can be all 'solo' either. One way or another, somebody's going to go with you." (Why has this turned into some half-romance RP with nothing going on really? We need more people! crying )  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:27 pm
he looks at her and nods " I see... thenn i guess i can't stop you then ' he says as he turns to face the others ( lol yeah we do need more)  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff