Reply 39: Spirituality.
beliving in spirts or not Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:39 pm
You have a spirit protecting you. You should feel lucky, no darkness can break that feeling of love between you. You might not admit that the love is there, but one of the only way' someone can stay after there death is either true love, or true hate. Consider yourself lucky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:33 pm
Please Felix, the girl is happy, there is no need to twist her with silly words.
Anyways.... darn, it's been so long, I can't remember what I used to come here to argue about...  

Baulder

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:25 pm
Is there something wrong with the belief that a loved one's spirit watches over you?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:52 pm
Iron_Felix
Is there something wrong with the belief that a loved one's spirit watches over you?
Now your just twisting my words, whether purposely or not.  

Baulder

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:02 pm
I didnt mean to, but thats the impression I got when I read your post.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:26 pm
I believe in spirits with full force. I come in contact with them at the least of once a day. Seeing orbs, apparitions; whatever.  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:06 pm
Thats cool. Have you had any crazy experiences with them?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Quite a few I must say sweatdrop
When I was younger, around the ages of 6 or 7. I sat in my room, at that point I had bunk beds and they were down and apart. I sat on one bed facing the other and I just sat there carrying on a pretty big conversation (bigger than a kid my age would).

Anyways, my mom came in after a little while and came in to sit down in front of me. Next thing she knew I was yelling; "NO DONT! YOU'LL SIT ON THE LITTLE OLD MAN HERE!" She said she jumped over to the opposite side of where the "little old man" was sitting. And ya...

I have a feeling it was my moms grandfather. Mainly because in my Religions class we had gotten into a discussion about spirits and my teacher mentioned that when someone is about to be born, someone else in the family might die and meet that new born baby. He also mentioned that it may or may not become the child's 'guardian', so to speak. So I thought that was interesting.

Also something else that frequently happens is I will be walking from my room into the living room and this little girl spirit likes to rush in front of me, making my topple over like a fool. xd It's kind of funny actually. I also see a lot of the little girl (She actually downed in the river in our neighbors yard).

And yeah.... Other than that it's just little stuff like spirits popping in to say a quick 'hello' at the most inappropriate times xp  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:00 pm
The ones in my home bug me all the time. They arent allowed in my bathroom anymore. Even now, as Im typing this, I can feel a younger one poking me. They like to annoy me.... Its a constant bother, but nothing dangerous, not yet anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:45 pm
One would hope it wouldn't be dangerous.
Now I don't think I would totally mind if the spirits in my house continuously bugged me. But if it got out of control like you describe with your bathroom, I might get fairly annoyed. Otherwise I'd probably brag to my hearts content rolleyes I'm bad that way xp  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Meh, I could get rid of them all if I wanted. I have re-printed ritual books that actually work. Only problem is blood. Blood needs to be shed for the ritual to work, not like a sacrifice, but a deep cut.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm
Deep cut? not like, small razor cut? XD  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:34 pm
Generally, enough blood to put out a large candle. Not dripping it onto the flame either. its complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:29 am
Oh, well then... If I ever attempted anything like that, it'd be a very small candle XD  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:27 pm
I dont reccomend anything I do to anyone. Most of the things I do are outlawed in most circles. Far too dangerous.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff