Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:07 am
Short romantic RP made on msn <3

Hime = Ringlet and Mika = Windflame

Ringlet = 0_o;;; *blinks* and that has to do anything about me being close to you? *she is still at the last subject*

Windflame: -blinks at her, trying to get her to switch to the new subject but gives up- Well... no. 'Tis a little awkward for me to be so close to another, but... I like it... -says last part really quietly-

Ringlet = Oh ok...well i just needed an answer ^^ so what about the lake? *wags her tail*

Windflame: At night, when the moon shows, the lake reflects moon back to the sky, to show a double moon. It helps you to find your way around. -leads her to another part of the forest-

Ringlet = Errrr ok i think i understood but i am not sure ^^; *walks right to his side*

Windflame: That's all right. It would probably be better to show you rather than say it. -looks around- This place is good. -open area- If you feel like running or stretching your legs, this is a good place to be.

Ringlet = Nice~~ <3 *she bounces in her side into his* so you ever slack off?

Windflame: Not really... although, last night was my first time in a long time. -gently blows into her ear-

Ringlet = Nnnnn *flicks away her ear* why don't you sleep?

Windflame: Because when I'm by myself, I have to watch out for the ones that eat our kind. I didn't mean to fall asleep last night; I meant to stay awake so that you'd feel safe and sleep well.

Ringlet = But i did feel safe and i did sleep well....so no worries ^^ and even strong and handsome males like you need sleep

Windflame: Well, yes... but not that often? Beautiful little mares like you need it more than I.

Ringlet = Shhhh i am not pretty ^^ i am sure you met beautiful mares then me~~

Windflame: -tilts head- Well, you're the prettiest one I've met, then. -slight smile-

Windflame: The most beautiful soul I've seen, as well.

Ringlet = *stops and raises an eyebrown* Are you sure you aint feeling sick? like you said before you met many females i am sure they are better then me

Windflame: -shrugs- If you doubt yourself then I will continue to compliment you. You would be surprised, Lady Ringlet.

Ringlet = ^///////^ maybe i should stop then *blushes lightly* so umm our passed family was just as big as you?

Windflame: My brother was bigger. I'm actually the smallest of my family. -is very big, but his family was bigger-

Ringlet = 0___o you kidding me? you are HUDGE! ok i feel very small now

Windflame: -blinks- But you're cute that way. It is better to be yourself, right? -nudges at her- Small and beautiful. A true gift.

Ringlet = Well ^^; that might be true but i still feel small...so how come your twin is bigger then you?

Windflame: He's older. But he's only slightly bigger; he's not THAT much bigger. It's better if you feel small. I can protect you better.

Ringlet = Oh ok ^^ well and who said i need your protection~~ *suddenly trips on a larger rock on the road* 0_o;;;

Windflame: -steps in front of her quickly and keeps her from falling- I did. -tries not to laugh- You are very unique, Lady Ringlet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:26 am
Short romantic RP made on msn <3

Ringlet = *stares at the rock then she gain her balance again* Umm thank you ^//////^ *blushes* i am just so clumsy

Windflame: No, you are not clumsy. You just need to watch your step. That was my fault, for not warning you.

Ringlet = No it wasn't your fault ^^;;;; it's my legs and i trip with them...silly stallion *pushes him away lightly*

Windflame: -pretends hurt- Well... all right. -moves away from her-

Ringlet = Are you always this sweet? *smiles and wags her tail so the curls hits his face lightly* someone would probably use that someday...

Windflame: Sweet? I'm afraid I'm not honey. -flicks at and he bends down to push back at her-

Ringlet = Oh yes you are...umm what are you doing? you can't push me with that enormous body of yours ^^;

Windflame: -somehow manages an innocent look- Who said I was trying to push you? And I'm not honey! Honey is sweet--which is not me.

Ringlet = ^^;;;; *gets confused....she blushes again because she tought he was calling her honey of course he wasn't * Umm ^////^

Windflame: Honey is sweet--which is not me. But it's you. -didn't finish- So... -nudges at her- ...Are you going to come or stand there?

Ringlet = Ahh nothing ^^; heh *walks up to him* so um where did you want to go?

Windflame: Here. -shows Ringlet a sweeping, beautiful view of the land he lives in- 'Tis only a small part of these lands, but 'tis a beautiful part.

Ringlet = Awwww such a pretty place <3 it almost makes me feels special *wags her tail happily*

Windflame: -soft smile- It should. You are the only one I have shown it to.

Ringlet = Hmmm...you really are fantastic ^^ *gently strokes one of her wings over Windflames back*

Windflame: -tries to hide a shudder of pleasure- Well, it depends, really. -does something he's never done before and nuzzles her-

Ringlet = *begins to understand what she is doing...is she flirting with him without knowing? 0_o maybe she is more like her mother and sister after all* ^////^ i am sorry....

Windflame: Sorry? -cocks his head at her- For...?

Ringlet = I am sorry...for umm flirting with you ^^;;;; *she understands how stupid that sounds but she don't want to remind to much of her sister and mother*

Windflame: Flirting? -blinks- I thought you were just being rather affectionate to a friend.

Ringlet = Nnnnn nevermind ^//////^ i...i go over here instead *walks ahead of him instead*

Windflame: -watches her with a tilt of his head and then follows-

Ringlet = You must think i am a pain...

Windflame: Of course not. -concerned- Are you feeling all right?

Ringlet = I guess...i just realized i was hitting on you...maybe its because you are so handsome and sweet...

Windflame: -tries the nuzzling thing again- Well, be comforted and relaxed. I had no objection.

Ringlet = *peeks up at him...that nuzzling thing was new to him he hadn't done it before* Ah well you sure?

Windflame: Of course. -true, real smile- ^^

Ringet = Ahhh well i am sure you don't like me anyway ^^ i am just as simple as everyone else

Windflame: If you were as simple as everyone else, I wouldn't have noticed you or helped you. -tries to say that gently- And I will be truthful; I know that hurts, but it's true. =/

Ringlet = Ah well i understand why you notice a girl with bees shasing her ^^; who wouldn't *tries to tell herself that he doesn't like her*

Windflame: -_-;;; Actually, if it was a stallion I'd have ignored him. And if it was a female--depending on who it was--I wouldn't have helped either. -flicks his tail at her- Chin up, Ringlet. You're not yourself if you don't smile.

Ringlet = Awww well i am sure the stallion would have needed help too ^^ but no stallion is as clumsy as me *tries to give him a smile* you are still to nice to me

Windflame: -starts trying to tickle her be blowing at her ears- There are PLENTY of stallions I know who are FAR more clumsy than you.

Ringlet = Nnnnn~~ ^///////^ silly male what are you doing? *pulls her ears backwards*

Windflame: Trying to make you smile -puffs at her like she did to him- That's better. If it's your past that's bothering you, you should forget about it and move on... which I have done, but not so well  

Hime

laefe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:47 pm
The Truth

neokitsune = Death and Ronove = Khairi

neokitsune
White wings flicked gently as Death lifted her head up from the ground and blinked her eyes blearily. It had been a long day, she'd been taking Banhi flying every day and now she was increasingly tired.

A black mane and tail were brushed back as the small female Soquili lifted her head into the wind slowly and sighed in her ghostly voice to the winds all around. It wasn't just that it was a long day it was that she was completely overly stressed. Standing slowly, the ghostly mare trotted along the ground of the forest slowly, her mane and tail brushing out with the wind with every motion.

Large white wings spread out in a large stretch as she stopped and leaned on her front legs, her rear end in the air as she let the wings brush almost to the ground. Truly a Soquili with wings was a strange thing, but no so strange in the type of things that had popped up in the recent years. But one as ghostly pale as her was rare, with every step the tranquil female made it was as if she weren't even there.

It wasn't just that Death was a sprit of the dead or watched them, she was tranquility and peace itself. This was why she was with Banhi of course, the girl was peaceful herself, though a little strange.

Yawning up to the sky above, Death swished her tail gently and walked down to the stream she'd known so well in the past. Dipping her snow muzzle into it she smiled as the water cooled her throat down and she sighed quietly pulling away. Debating laying down for a few moments, she scuffed a hoof against the ground in faint irritation, ignoring the call she felt from her female.

ninja

Ronove
It was evening again. Already the stars were showing against a changing sky, the sun only now slipping beyond the darkening horizon.

Khairi sighed deeply and stood, . Pale lavender hair, long and unkempt, swept across ice blue eyes. The stallion ignored it and stared out across the shadowed fields as though uncertain of his next move. What was there to do? Another long night, another long day.

Perhaps... perhaps a run would be good. Ha. Khairi snorted doubtfully. But irritation gave his limbs energy, and he couldn't stand still any longer. In a burst of speed the stallion took off, hooves digging deep into the soft ground. Rythmic pounding filled his ears until it was all he could hear, all he could feel.

And suddenly, the irritation just... melted. A fierce joy took its place, strengthening him. The stallion stretched out his legs, heart pounding and lungs straining in time to the beat of his hooves. Around him the world was a blur, green-grey-black-blue-silver...

Nothing mattered! He was free...

Nothing mattered. Nothing...

Not even loneliness.

Joy faded just as quickly as it had sprung up and his rythm failed, slowed. He came to a faltering halt at the start of an old wood. His lungs heaved and his legs shook, but nothing had changed. Strength sapped the power of his irritation, leaving behind a faint, resigned sadness.

With a heavy tread the stallion picked his way between the trees, following the path he knew well. Perhaps a night by the water would be nice. Calm, cool, relaxing...

Khairi grinned wryly at himself and continued forwards.

neokitsune
Death's sharp ears flicked forward as she heard hooves in the distance, it was strange but she'd thought she was alone. Of course it didn't matter to her if someone came around, Death was content with being almost anywhere with almost anyone, she hadn't really met a mean Soquili or human yet. Though she was sure they existed.

Twisting her head in that direction she watched, her wings flat on her back and her legs straight, waiting for whomever it was to appear finally so she could go back to relaxing. Of course she wouldn't mind the chance to talk to another, it was simply that she was so tired that she was slightly irritable, it always happened this way, or at least it always had.

Though Death's version of irritable and the version everyone else had were much different, it could be said that she didn't appear at all angry, rather that she seemed just happy was all.

Sighing a little, the white wind Soquili looked down at her hooves and flicked her tail against her hind legs. Whoever it was needed to get here sooner, she was going to simply fall over soon if she couldn't lay down.

ninja

Ronove
His legs shook, flanks still trembling with exertion. His breathing, however, was calm, his heartbeat strong. Soon the strength returned to his limbs, but still a soul-deep weariness clung on. It was something sleep could do little for, as he'd found these past few days. It wasn't too bad though; dawn was nearly as beautiful as sunset.

His eyes were on the ground, unfocused and nearly unaware as he turned his thoughts inward. His body knew the path well, in dark or light; he wouldn't trip. Overhead the trees were still wreathed in purples and reds, pale orange and maroon. But beneath the higher branches the world was cloaked in darkness, in blues and greys. He liked it better here.

It was nice here. Nicer than the bitter northern coasts, or the hot desert sand... but even those held a hidden beauty, especially when you'd grown up there. Sometimes... well, sometimes it seemed a foolish decision to travel to these soft lands. He'd considered more than once just leaving...

Khairi's eyes flickered open in startlement and he slowed to a halt. On the path in front of him, barely noticeable in the descending gloom, were fresh hoofprints. Small, like a mare's.

A soft wind rustled through the ferns along the side of the path and set the trees whispering together. However, the colder weather had chased the crickets and frogs away and left the woods eerily devoid of animal life.

That is, besides the mare that stood in front of him. The blue stallion raised his head, blinking foolishly.

"...Death?"

neokitsune
Soft grey eyes glistened slightly as Death lifted her head and glanced right at Khairi. It took a few moments for it to register that it was actually him, that he was actually here. Especially since she'd kept the fact that she'd wanted to see him hidden from even herself for so long.

"Khairi?" She called out in a soft voice. "I-Is that you?" Confusion wormed into her voice and she fluttered her wings as she took a few soft steps forward, her ears pricked forward as she dared for a moment to believe it was him.

Or at least to believe that it was him and he was happy it was her.

The wind caught her tail and trailed it out to the side of her as she snapped her wings close to her barrel belly, making sure that they didn't go anywhere or break. Even a little wind was dangerous for her fragile wings and their hollow bones.

But all the same she walked towards the larger blue stallion, getting close enough to smel the sweat on him and see him shiver from exhaustion, just as she herself was wobbling slightly on her ebony hooves. It had been so long since she'd laid eyes on him, that it was hard to believe that it was really Khairi.

ninja

Ronove
The weariness that had enveloped him, the soul-deep exhaustion, seemed to just... melt away. The blue raised his head, ears pricked, his eyes more alert than they'd been in a long while. His legs still shook and his muscles still ached, but now the feeling was sweet and reassuring. This wasn't a day-dream...

A slow grin cracked across the stallion's face. "I don't know how many blue stallions you know, but I'm the only one I've ever met."

As Death came closer Khairi's grin faded, replaced by an expression of deep concern. She looked frail, and as exhausted as he was; he wondered what she'd been doing these long weeks. With a soft wicker he stepped forwards to meet her, eyes dark with worry.

"Are you alright? You look so tired." A cool breeze whispered past, running over his sweat-damp flanks and sending a shiver down his back.

"I've missed you." His spoke softly, harsh voice barely audible.

neokitsune
"You're the only one I'd ever want to know." Death said in her calm voice, brushing a wing against his skin as she bumped her muzzle to his neck. "I'm fine, don't worry. Banhi likes to go flying at night is all, so I'm very tired."

A smile spread over her snow white muzzle and she leaned slightly against the larger soquili, taking slight advantage of how much stronger he was than her. There was something about him that put Death at ease, more at ease than when she was with anyone or anything else. Maybe it was simply because he was the very first of her own kind that she'd ever seen, or maybe it was that... maybe it was simply that she actually liked him.

"I've missed you too. Where were you at all these months?" Death asked in her normal ghostly voice, flicking her tail against him gently and turning so her head was next to his, even if he was taller.

ninja

Ronove
Her words filled him with warmth, despite the sweat that was cooling on his flanks. "I've been... around. Mostly with my own two-legger, Ohanzee." Khairi shrugged as if it didn't matter. Because it didn't; not anymore.

"But I could ask the same of you, little ghost." He nuzzled her affectionatly. "I haven't seen you in a long time."

And it had been a long time; too long. He hadn't forgotten her in the least. Rather, the short time they'd spend together seemed to sharpen in his mind. Khairi sighed. It had been a while since he'd felt such... such a strong affinity for another of his kind.

It was nice to care again.

neokitsune
Death smiled gently at him and draped a wing over his shoulders because she noticed the faint shiver that had passed through him. His nuzzle made her blush, the pale pink coloring her white face slightly.

He had called her Ghost the last time she'd met him as well and it made her quiver at times. There was something about that, something that just made her... blush, she supposed.

"Banhi occupies quite a bit of my time. It's hard to find a time where I'm not thinking about her or doing something for her." Death admitted, but she had missed him and when her thoughts weren't of Banhi's health, of how they lived and what to do with her... she'd alwas been thinking about him.

Now though, now he was beside her for the first time in months and she could reach out and touch him and feel his presence beside her and a smile was spreading through her. Something was spreading through her aside from that as well, but she wasn't sure what.

ninja

Ronove
Her wing across his back lent him a kind of warmth that he'd been missing for so long now. It was comforting...

Khairi nodded, although the care of two-leggers wasn't something that he could relate to; Ohanzee seemed pretty well-off on his own. At least he always had food, and a place to sleep that wasn't wet. The blue stallion didn't worry overly much... after all, he had come to Ohanzee, and not the other way around.

But sometimes when it was cold, or raining, the company was nice.

"Just don't let her work you to the bone all the time." He smiled. "Because I could never forgive her if something happened to you."

... where did that come from? The stallion looked away for a moment, embarrassed. But not embarrassed enough to take it back.

neokitsune
"She wouldn't do that." Death said in a soft voice, her eyes becoming distant as she glanced down at her hooves. It hadn't been a matter of one taking the other under their wing, the both of them had just come together.

Banhi showed Death what it meant to love and care for someone, Death showed Banhi what it was like to trust someone. It was a two way relationship, neither of them really overworked the other.

Suddenly Death realized that her she was leaning a slight too far forward and all four of her legs crumpled from underneath of her. Landing with a thud on the ground and spread both wings out as she went, making her landing a slight bit lighter.

Grumbling and trying to get back up, the white mare found that she was stuck to the ground, none of her legs wanting to move any longer. Exhaustion had finally won at last.

ninja

Ronove
"If you trust her, then I have no choice but to believe you." He smiled softly, almost apologetically. It certainly wasn't his place to judge her human, just as he wouldn't expect her to pass judgement on Ohanzee. Of course, their relationship was a lot different, much less... togetherness, as it were.

The smile vanished as quickly as it came, however, as Death fell forwards. His heart lurched and seemed to block the very breath from his mouth. The blue stallion had seen this before, in his father, but it couldn't be the same thing! -They- wouldn't pull such a cruel trick!

But then she grumbled and shifted as though trying to move, and he relaxed. A little. She was alright... he breathed a sigh of relief and settled down next to her. He arched an eyebrow, a wry smile splitting his muzzle.

"I suppose this isn't a bad spot for a rest. Of course, the moss over there-" Khairi nodded towards a nearby clearing of undergrowth " - might have been a better choice." Although his words were joking, they were laced with worry.

A pause as he listened to her breath next to him, then he continued. Khairi's tone was somber. "You should be more careful, ghost." He nuzzled her, despite the blush that rose up to color his cheeks.

neokitsune
A deep red blush crossed over both of the ghost's pale white cheeks, darkening her Eye of Horus and tinging her skin pink beneath her light hair. "Sorry, my legs just wanted me down apparently." Death said as she looked away for a moment in sheepish silence.

The little mare didn't like worrying anyone, she hated it in fact. The last time she'd worried someone... she'd never seen them again. That was why she was like this, why she was so quiet and everything. Once upon a time she'd been bubbly, but after what had happened she'd become who she was... taken the name she had.

"I'm sorry... for worrying you. I try and be careful, sometimes it just doesn't work out I suppose." Her ghostly laughter lit the air and she looked back at him with her gentle grey eyes. "Sometimes it's fun just to see what can happen in life though. Risks or not."

She wasn't entirely thinking straight with him laying right beside her. Maybe it was that she couldn't understand why he was this close to her when he had to have found another mare in all the time he was gone. He had to have right? A stallion that looked as handsome as Khari didn't go around not finding mares and she paled in comparison to many out there.

"So... in all this time you've been gone... find anyone special?" She asked it nonchalantly, though deep down she was scared to 'death' for the answer.

ninja

Ronove
"I don't mind worrying." The blue stallion grinned. "It gives me something to do in my spare time." He shrugged his shoulders as much as his current position would allow. "Besides, I can't help it. I worry when I care."

Khairi returned her gaze with his own pale lavender eyes, and he couldn't help but agree. His voice was soft, earnest, as though remembering something. "Yes... life isn't worth anything if you don't take any risks." His expression grew serious. "Everything I've gained and lost... everything I've learned I've learned by taking chances."

The woods tonight were silent and deep, but the stallion felt anything but threatened by the peace and stillness. It was reassuring... and the stars provided enough light besides.

Death's soft voice broke through his thoughts, and her words startled him. "Find anyone special?" He hesitated, flickering through the dim memories. "No." His replied finally. His voice was soft, almost sorrowful.

Khairi's heart sank slowly into the pit of his stomach. He hadn't even though of another special someone... he wondered if the pale, beautiful mare next to him had found someone. Surely she had... she was lovely and sweet; any stallion would be more than lucky to love her. Khairi swallowed his fear and managed a smile.

"Trying to warn me, little ghost?" The blue stallion commented jokingly. "Someone in your life I should know about?"

Please be alone... He winced at the thoughtlessness of his wish, but held to it.

neokitsune
Wondering for a moment if she'd gone too far with her words, Death smiled at last and leaned her head agianst his neck gently, unsure of her movements or if he would shove her off.

"That's sad, I figured someone like you would have had no problem finding a special someone or even a lifemate by now." Death said slowly, not meaning any offense by it, but her heart soared suddenly with the realization that he didn't. It was a cruel thought, a cruel feeling, but Death blushed and looked away as he spoke.

"No.... there's only ever been one stallion that I've ever had feelings for. I don't know if you know him, he's blue and claims to be the only one that he's ever met himself. I've liked him ever since I met him..."

She trailed off and shivered at his side, she was so embarrased and so shocked that she'd just said that. Death knew that she loved Khairi, but she also knew that there HAD to at least be a mare he liked more than her, someone that he went to when he was sad. This was only the second time she'd met him, thoughts like hers were incredibly selfish... but what else could she do?

All this time she'd held out in the hopes that maybe...

ninja

Ronove
For a long time he'd felt that the world had abandoned him. He was alone, with none he could even call 'friend', and eventually it had grown to be too much. He'd roamed for months, searching... How strange, how ironic that he should find what he was looking right where he started his wandering.

The feel of the pale mare next to him, her soft fur on his neck... it was almost too perfect to believe. Khairi caught himself holding his breath, afraid to break out of the moment and back into reality, and it took more than a little effort to breath again. When he spoke, his voice was soft, almost inaudible.

"I was waiting for the right one, little ghost."

Khairi's pale eyes focused on Death's small form. She was so beautiful, so wonderfully perfect, both inside and out. It was almost painful, how much he loved her.

"But I think I've found her now." Quite joy filled his words, and he couldn't supress the smile that crept across his features. Nothing mattered now... only that she was by his side.

neokitsune
Death had met friend after friend, but she hadn't been looking this entire time for them. She'd been looking for him, that had been the only thing the little mare had wanted since she'd first met him, was to lay eyes on him again and nuzzle next to him.

And he felt the same way? HE felt the same way about her that she felt about him? Was this.... even real?

Lifting her head to look into his eyes again, Death felt like she could have cried from joy, he'd been waiting for her just as she'd been waiting for him.

"Khairi..." the little winged mare buried her face into his neck and took a deep breath, filling her lungs and steeling herself for what she was about to tell him. "I love you.. I have since I first met you... please don't go again?"

To be honest, at this point Death wasn't even sure she could take him leaving, she'd probably go with him.

ninja

Ronove
Her words filled him with a fierce, desperate love; he would never leave, not when they had just found eachother... He knew that same fates that brought them together could tear them apart again just as easily. But until such a time he would make the most of every moment, of every second they were together.

Leave her? Even the thought put a damper on his soul.

"I'll never leave you, ghost." He stepped back from her so that he could look her in the eyes. Such lovely, silvery eyes... "I couldn't. I've been looking for you since I last saw you..." He hesistated, uncertain how to say what he was feeling. So many emotions, too much to put into words alone.

"... and now that I've found you..." Khairi nuzzled her softly and said the only thing he could think of. His voice was soft but clear, eyes focused intently on the small mare.

"I love you. I want to be by your side for as long as I live."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:56 am
We meet again!

RP Thread

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

He flew through the lands as gracefully as was possible with his impossibly giant leather-like wings as they flapped with the most uproarious noise unbecoming of a warrior like him. He was mostly just wandering around now, though his thoughts were now occupied with a certain Wind mare named Ringlet. Ever since she left to go find her true home, the mare had haunted him in ways he knew she shouldn't have, and yet, she did. He wasn't really quite sure why she was so befuddling.

Hime

A sweet giggeld could be heard from above it was not very loud so just anyone wouldn't have heard it your ears would have to be pretty sharp to pick up a soft voice. That was belonged to a little yellow mare named Ringlet..

" Ok i be right back guys <3 it wont take long ok "

Soft and colorfull bouncy curls wagged in the wind when the female walked forward she really looked happy as she was singing on some childish song as she walked. She was on her way to go look for Taroji's little familiar Raccoon who apparently run away before he probably left because he was hungry. Taroji who was more like her brother never found him when his friend run away but Rin always knew where he was..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
The familiar giggle of a certain mare nearly made Windflame lose his balance as he nearly fell right out of the sky. Snorting as he regained his focus he slowly descended into the forest below him, landing with a great whirlwind due to his wings sweeping up the air to give him a cushion as he landed in a wide, open clearing. He had probably heard her giggle in his mind because he was concentrating too hard... shaking his head, he quickly made a decision to start traveling by walked, and anyway, he need to exercise his legs.

Hime
She suddenly stopped she could swear she heard something but was it comming from above her or around her she didn't know. She shock her head all that was just reminding her of Windflame but she hadn't seen that handsome stallion in sometime now he was just so great he tought her to fly well atleast better she still needed to practice to build up her muscels around her wings..

And why should Windflame be around here? thinking about dark handsome stallions wasn't very good for Rin she tripped over a fallen tree that crossed her way and landed in a muddy little pool of water that the rain left the other day. That just made her scream. God that was cold!

" Eiiiik!!! Ok not good why can't you ever concentrate Rin "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
A familiar, piercing scream made him freeze as his ears twitched. That wasn't Ringlet... was it? No, he was probably still dwelling on his time with her. Shaking his head, he continued to walk, but he made sure to stay alert in case it was her. As he silently stalked through the area, it was when he saw a flash of pale yellow that really made him wonder if he had been "dreaming" after all. Scarlet eyes skimmed the area before he shrugged and swiftly but silently fled into the shadows, as he was in unknown territory... a familiar scent attacked his nose a bit later, and he soon realized that perhaps Ringlet lived in this part of the Soquili lands. Should he visit her? What a tough decision...

Hime
She stood up mud and grey colored like water was dripping from her tail locks, legs, stomach, wings well almost her entire mid part was wet. She had an annoyed look on her face no girl liked getting all muddy and wet. She sighed and shock of the water from her body awww now she was all messed up. Then her ears flicked backwards...did she hear something? it felt like somone was nearby but she wasn't sure.

" Oh Hallo! is it someone there? "

Ice blue eyes watched the forest around her then Windflame seemed to go back and stalk her brain again now he was back again why did she started to think of him all of a sudden? She really hoped he wasn't here because then she had to show herself in this condition then she would die of embarrasment but she kind of wished he was...

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He realized that only Ringlet would have noticed him at all, since, apparently, only Soquili like her could really notice him. Those who were battle-hardened or were warriors he could avoid fairly easily, but when he felt safe, he relaxed his guard quite a bit and didn't put much effort into trying to hide to keep away from fighting. That, and it was definitely Ringlet. Sighing, he slowly walked out so that she could see him and not scream or jump or run in surprise.

"Hello," he spoke softly, looking away a bit before he turned to look at her. She was... a mess.

That was different, considering how she, when he was taking care of her and letting her live with him temporarily, always fussed about her appearance and how she hated to get dirty. "I see you're trying something new instead of fussing over your looks?" he could help but tease slightly, but then only looked away, hoping she understood his gesture as politely looking away so she could save some dignity.

Hime
She squeeked a little when Windflame showed himself to her and no wait it really was Windflame. No he couldn't be here she was just such a mess but yes she still wanted him to be here..she sighed and blushed heavily she was so embarrased to show such a side of herself towards him but she really was clumsy. She smiled and looked really happy over seing him even if she was dirty so without thinking she had rushed over there to give him a "hug" like a soquili did with her head under his leaning her nose near his shoulderblade.

" Hallo...i am sorry i look like this it was just that i tripped, me and my clumsyness you know "

She could atleast admit it that she wasn't ashamed of it. It was who she was she couldn't change that. Then she took a step back maybe it was a little to much to be throwing herself at him like that she bowed and wagged her tail..

" It's really nice to see you again~~ "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
When Ringlet gave him her usual "hug" of greeting, all he could do was fight back a chuckle and merely allow her to keep "hugging" him. After a moment, he backed away to stare down at her. "Are you going to stay dirty like that? That's new, since I know you like to stay clean," he said, trying not to speak in a wry manner. Ringlet was able to make him laugh, annoy him, and make him feel exasperated in a matter of minutes, but that was who she was, he supposed. "I agree, 'tis a pleasure to meet you again," he consented, wanting to see her smile for some unknown reason.

Hime
She couldn't help herself he always felt so safe and warm but she hoped he understood that or maybe he tought she was weird? She looked at her dirty wings and the dripping wet and cold mud she didn't look that good actually she blushed again and looked away from him but at the same time she couldn't help but smile he usually had that reaction on her <3

" Um i am sorry maybe you want to tag along so i can clean myself up? a bath isn't that wrong right~~ "

She knew of a small pond near a small waterfall that had a few hotter areas bursting up under the water and near the ground that usually made the water warmer she loved going there maybe he wanted to come to?

She waited for his answer and admired his strong body while she waited.

[.TsukiShinjuMikazuki.]
He managed to fight back a smile as he nodded, eyes watching her every movement in case she did another one of her clumsy acts. "If you want a bath, lead the way. I'll watch out for you." She seemed to be the only mare he found himself... liking... more than any other mare he'd met so far. It felt so... strange.

Could it be...? No, she is merely... a friend. He convinced himself, but he could only do so for so long, he realized. He shook his head. He needed to distance himself; he didn't want to hurt her feelings, but he didn't want to be hurt either. He was slowly, ever so slowly, realizing what his emotions around Ringlet were becoming... and he wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

"Lead the way, Lady Ringlet," he finally said, trying to ignore his thoughts. If he thought any deeper he knew he would soon recognize the emotion he once had for another mare, who he now hated and loved... but those feelings for her were fading... the mare herself was fading, being replaced by Ringlet...

Hime
She started to walk with a bright smile on her lips she was just so happy that Windflame had found her but what was he doing around here? didn't he stayed in his forest? well she could ask him later. Golden hoves walked lightly over the grass as she glanced back at Windflame in the corner of her right eye...he seemed a little serious today.

" Ok Windflame it's not very far "

But maybe it would be weird if she took a hot bath with him but they where friends right? but she knew Windflame wasn't the same as Death, Taroji or Moir he was totally diffrent and she felt umm weird around him. She missed stepping on a rock that was passing her road this time she was lucky or else she would have tripped again..

She took him to a small pond-like water area with a small water fall running down from a hill. The water was heating up just on top of it so it sure seemed nice.

" So um Windflame how have you been? missed me? "

Oh why did she ask that? errr you could miss friends to right?

[.TsukiShinjuMikazuki.]
Blood-stained hooves followed after Ringlet with a cautionary manner, though a smile was tugging at his face as he watched the bright, happy Wind mare before him. Why he felt this way, he wasn't sure... and no, he still had no idea why he kept asking himself that same question over and over.

"If it's not very far, then we'd better hurry."

He wanted to know what these springs she was talking about were like; she had mentioned they were warm and relaxed one, and he could use one of them. The thought of bathing with the mare was pushed to the back of his mind; he didn't really care too much about privacy, but he did forget to ask.

Ah, they were here.

"Curious. What makes it so--"

Her question caught him off guard; had he missed her? He reflected on this question, taking his time in answering. Did he miss her? Had he missed her?

"Well, I have been doing all right," he began slowly. "And yes, Lady Ringlet... I have missed you."

Hime
She bent down her small head and gently puffed the surface of the water with her nose, yes this as perfect slowley she put on of her frontlegs inside and it didn't take her very long to get into the water. She felt relaxed already even if Windflame was close and he made her tensed but not right now..

She blinked a few times looked at Windflame, her bouncy curls was getting all flat as they touched the water it was actually a litle weird that they where so curley.

" Are you comming? it's really nice "

She almost forgot his answer on her question because she was concentrating on the water then she blushed lightly but she made sure he didn't see her pink face this time. So he missed her that was just great right?

" I missed you too "

She said with an even more soft voice but silent so it was hard to hear.

[.TsukiShinjuMikazuki.]
He slowly untied his braids as well as took off all of his items (do not ask how he managed to do this; it is something he has practiced doing for a long time) and with his now exceedingly long, wavy hair due to the braid, he stepped into the heated water with amazingly (and strange) delicate hoofsteps.

"Strange. And quite curious. How does this water heat up? I know the sun's own heat isn't strong enough to warm these waters."

He turned to look a Ringlet, still having not realized he was bathing with her. The warmed water had relaxed him in a way he shouldn't have been relaxed; he should have been tense, on the lookout for danger, but he felt safe, for some strange reason... thoughts of protecting Ringlet and keeping her safe swirled within his mind, however, so he did not relax completely.

...and then Ringlet muttered something, but he couldn't quite hear her. He only smiled at her, ruby colored eyes glistening mysteriously as they hid his emotions, though his facial expression seemed to tell much more. Whatever she had said, it had to be something kind, and all he could do was smile at her.

A soft, gentle smile.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:39 am
We meet again!

RP Thread

Hime
Ringlet watched her dark hero when she gently puffed the surface of the water with her nose he was always so beautiful she still didn't know how he could manadge that it didn't matter what time of the day it was he always looked perfect..

" Oh well you see there are the earth that is heating the water up from above...so the sun isn't involved "

She giggeld but it was hard for him to know he probably didn't have these types of waters at his home. But they where so good she hoped he like it but he sure seemed a little more relaxed didn't he? she moved over to his side and flapped over a wet wing on his back.

" So is it nice? <3 "

[.TsukiShinjuMikazuki.]
He turned around to smile at Ringlet slightly; a genuine little smile. She was... what did the other Soquili often say?... cute. He blinked as he turned away again--slightly. Why did he...? No, he didn't need someone in his life. He shook his head. Maybe meeting Zahariah had rattled his brain a little...

"Ah, I see... it makes sense," he agreed.

The sudden wet wing on his back made him jump slightly, proving he was surprised. He had folding his own wings against his body to make room for the both of them but to feel Ringlet's wing on his back made him blush darkly; it was these times he was glad he had such dark, black fur.

"Yes, 'tis very nice, Lady Ringlet," he said quietly, soft eyes watching Ringlet.

Hime
Windflame was so smart she was sure he would understand there was so many things he had done in his life even if many things had happend to her when she left her old home. She watched him with her ice blue eyes and she tought she saw a small reaction on his face when she put a wing on his back...was he embarrased?

" Umm are you ok? i can't remove my wing if you feel weird "

Maybe he didn't want her there at all maybe he just tought she was annoying he probably had better female friends then her. She just couldn't help if her confidence wasn't the best it was really bad actually she never tought a boy would like her anyways so why even think? then her dark male friend said it was nice...oh maybe he did like it after all.

" Well if you don't mind i feel like sitting like this for a while ok "

She blushed lightly as she gave him a soft smile.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Yes, I feel fine," he said, sounding calmer than he actually did feel. He could figure out why, but Ringlet's wing on his back felt... right. Comfortable. He wondered if he was relaxed this because of the water... but then immediately put that aside as he debated between why he was feeling so... content right now. It didn't make a lot of sense, but it... hm. His mind was so busy calculating his thoughts he nearly missed her next few words.

"I don't mind at all..." He breathed in an unconscious sexy way into her ear, closing his eyes as he let his tightened muscles loosen up completely. This... peace... was something he didn't think he'd ever find. He was always ready to fight for his life, to defend someone... but he now realized it would probably be a long time before...

...something clicked in his mind as he realized something vitally important.

Hime
Great she tought so he liked it after all...she knew she liked being this close to him she was even sleeping close to him the first night they spent together in that cave even if she didn't knew him at that time she felt safe. Windflame was just so strong and handsome she had had trubbles not think about him since she found her new home he was just there all the time even in her dreams..

Then she felt that he became a little more relaxed witch was unusal for being Windflame because he was always tense. Maybe she made him relax? so many toughts in her little head was bugging her.

Then she turned bright red when Windflame breath in her ear..oh my...she wished that he could do like that all the time but that would probably make her sick. Nnnnnn her body felt all warm and it was not because of the water ok maybe a little but her tummy felt all weird as well she nerver felt like this with anyone...should she tell him?

" Your breath is heavy.. "

She said shyly as she leaned closer towards him without even thinking.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He breathed more on her ear again, taking care not to get too carried away. "Is my breath really that heavy?" he asked, his tone husky. He nuzzled her, his eyes softening as he glanced at the small mare. He wanted to protect her. To keep her safe and always smiling like she was right now. That, and well, she kept haunting his very being, and he could not refuse her.

He had concluded, finally, that Ringlet allowed him to relax more than he usually tended to "relax". He didn't know what it meant... he figured she was like a daughter to him, or maybe it was more than that... he wasn't sure. He frowned mentally to himself as he tried to place a hoof on what he was feeling. It bothered him that he didn't know something if he couldn't figure it out.

When she leaned closer to him, he looked at her and smiled softly. "The water is warm... did you start feeling a little chilly?" There was a slight breeze blowing... maybe they'd better get out before they both got sick... but he was enjoying the moment...

Hime
She shiverd as his breath touched her once more ir surley made sparks go trough her spine there was surley no stallions like this where her old home was made that is what made this all better and Kalona's wasn't that scary after all specially not Windflame <3

" Yes it is...but it's nice i like it "

She didn't know what else to say she was just getting more nervous because she knew that she liked him more then in a friendly way she just didn't know how to tell him no one wanted a no i don't like you back answer when you finally confessed your feelings..

Then she blinked and looked at him oh cold? no she was more of the opposite and confused and feeling all attrachted to Windflame. Sure she was shy but maybe she could show that she liked him? and then she bent forwards towards his neck and licked it lightly..

" No i am just fine~~ "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
When she came over and licked him, he nearly toppled over. It was surprising; he'd never been in that kind of contact before. He managed to stop himself, however, and instead leaned over her so that his neck was on top of hers as he took one of her ears and nibbled lightly. "Should I keep doing it...?" he whispered.

He had finally accepted that he loved her. He loved Ringlet. There, he said it. Mentally! He sighed to himself (mentally) as he wondered how he'd tell her. They had been together only a short time, and when he'd first met her, she was like... well, he wasn't sure. She then stayed with him, acceptig his offer to teach her how to fly, and they'd spent a few months together.

...Was that when he... fell for her...? He slowly realized that yes, he had fallen for her, but he just didn't know when. "You're not cold...? That's good..." he said, his voice nearly rumbling with content. He pulled away from nibbling on her ear and bent around her to puff into her face. "Ringlet... I..." he paused.

...Did he really want to tell her? What if she rejected him? What if... That question was always running around his mind.

Hime
She blinked and smiled softley and wounderd what he should do next? he was leaning over her neck and then he gently nibbeld on her ear...oh...it was nice but very odd no one use to to that to hear either. She shiverd again and wagged her curley tail a little she just hoped no one saw them right now hwe family would probably go all crazy if they saw Windflame..

But she likes him <3 she really did and he couldn't deny that but love? maybe it was that strong after all. She nodded her head as an answer towards his first question.

" Nope not cold at all...i feel very warm right now "

She giggeld and relaxed some more when she saw Windflame's face moving closer to hers oh what was he doing? she blushed again and waited...did he had something to say?

" Yes.. "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He wouldn't know until he confessed, right? And if he didn't do it now, he'd lose her; to another stallion, to death, something, if he didn't tell her now. It had happened to him before, and now... now, he knew better. And he adored and loved Ringlet too dearly to let her go, unlike last time. Last time... he'd been tricked... but Ringlet... she was too pure, too innocent, too... kind... to do that to him. He took a breath.

"Ringlet... I... have something to say to you..." he began slowly. How to start? Did he just say what he wanted to say first, or just build up towards it? He decided to take the latter course. If he had to build up to what he wanted to say, he'd never get around to his point. He put his nose to her nose, eyes softening for her to see, as he spoke against her mouth.

"I love you."

...Three simple words, and he hoped he wasn't rejected. He closed his eyes, and pulled away slightly, but not too far. He was expecting a reply similar to "What? Well, you're my protector... I don't really like you that way, but thanks!" He mentally winced... he hoped she said yes, but somehow doubted she would return the feeling...

Hime
her heart beat a little faster what was it taht he wanted to say? he was probably going to say that he does this to all his female friends so she didn't have to think anything else. She sighed in her mind but smiled as he spoke to her. Oh what was it that was bugging his mind?

Then he said it...i love you those 3 little magical words almost made her her stop. Oh my so he didn't think of her as a friend only <3 she felt so happy right now she never felt this happy in her hole life before. 3 words could really make your world he best.

" Oh i didn't tought you felt like that...i...i love you too "

She wanted to continue babbling but she closed her mouth or else she would ruin the magic moment but she really ment that saying i love you felt so natrual because that is what she felt and Windflame too. She never tought he would be the one telling her that but she guessed she was wrong.

She nuzzeld his neck and then she stroke her nose over his nose.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
The great part about it, he reflected a moment later, was hearing the same words right from Ringlet's mouth. He nuzzled her before she suddenly started to rub her nose against his, making him chuckle. "Ringlet... if you love me..." he breathed gently to her, "...Would you accept being my eternal, one and only mate?" Even if they said "I love you" to one another, that didn't mean that they were mates--not until he had just asked, of course.

"...And... I think we better get out, before we get sick," he suggested, nudged her gently. The bath had really been the best he'd ever taken, especially since he was comfortably warm. He glanced around... it was nearly evening, judging from how dim it was getting. He bent down to stroke his nose along her flank and neck, wondering at the softness that she was. He sighed, letting his breath wash over her, as he waited for her answer before they would get out.

"I was afraid you were going to reject me," he said softly. He was so glad he had risked saying those three words... "But I'm glad I told you, anyway."

Hime
She blew away her white bang from her eyes she was still in shock well a little she never tought he would say those words to her but it was good it was really good. Could it be better then having your hero say i love you? probably not <3

She shiverd as he touched her with his nose ones more he was just so attractive that silly male. She cleared her troat and tought it was time to get up ebfore she would answer his question. She shock her body so she could start to dry as soon as possible she don't wanted to catch a cold. A few colorful feathers danced of in the wind as the dropped gently from her wings.

" Ahh ummm...doesn't that involve babies? "

She said shyly and blushed? sure she wanted that well both her and Windflame someday she blushed heavier why did she start to think of that? she just smiled towards Windflame and waited for him.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He paused for a moment as he considered her words. He was considerably overjoyed to know that the little mare he'd rescued months ago loved him the way he did her, after having to finally admit to himself her cared deeply for her. He followed her out of the water, feeling all entirely far too hot so the night air didn't not bother him as he frowned, wondering how he'd be able to get his mane and tail back to normal...

He sighed. He should answer her question. "Only if you want that to be a part of your life, Ringlet. Becoming mates is much more than having foals."

...At least he hoped so. He wasn't quite sure, since he'd never taken in a mare and held her to him for an extended period. One could almost call him a playboy, but he was just too polite and distant most of the time to be called that, and well, he was more occupied with learning control. He wasn't so obsessed that he would have to be able to control everything--after all, he knew he'd never be able to control fate--but he did want to learn to control himself. His mane and tail were elongated and heavy with water, and he wondered how he was going to return them back to the braided neatness without that two-legger he'd met a while back...

Hime
Maybe it was stupid to ask for babies but she had to know. At home all of those that had someone as there mate got babies after a while that was just natrual right? she was still so unsure of things like that for her it would be nice just to have Windflame for a while to herself before she even started to think about babies.

" I am sorry ok i just i am not so good at things like this "

She said and laughed then she looked at Windflames long hair it was really hard for soquilis to makes braids of there hair she knew that Taroji had a braided tail but it was because Bhavesh there human friend helped him with that. Then she looked in the direction of her home oh what if they was worried? maybe she should have told them she would be gone longer?

" Well i guess being mates meens a lot more then babies <3 "

Bhavesh pulled a hand trough his dark hair where could that girl have gone? she was just going away to look for that silly raccoon maybe something happend? This man looked to be in his twenties, calm and very nice many soquili's that met him use to like him because of his pure heart.

" Ringlet!!! where are you? "

He yelled and sounded annoyed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:12 am
Happy Valentine <3

*blows hearts on Applejack and Taroji* You are going
to be parents <3 could this been a better Valentines gift?
Thanks Sirenz

User Image

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:23 am
We meet again!

RP Thread

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He twitched his ears, his mind returning to days long gone as he tried to recall who had done the braiding on his mane and tail, when he realized a two-legger had done that. It was a young girl... what did Aruna call her... ah, Miakoda. He returned to the present as Ringlet's voice pierced through his recollections.

"It is all right," he soothed.

When she laughed, he only looked at her in confusion until he realized why she was laughing. He only rolled his eyes at her, but other than smiling slightly, he did nothing else. His ears twitched, however, when he heard a voice.

"Did you hear that?"

He looked around, and frowned when he heard the same sound again. It was human speech...

Miakoda stumbled along the forest as she went in search for her bonded Soquili. All of them had officially decided to live in random places around the lands, so she had made it her mission to locate each and every one of them.

She was slight in built, very athletic, intelligent, around her teens--perhaps 17-19 years old--and was an outcast, but she was loved by many Soquili and cared about them deeply. They were her only friends aside from her few humans friends, like Krouw and... well, she hadn't thought about that guy in a long while, but he had been kind to her.

She took note of where she was before proceeding, discovering Windflame's tracks (he must have been exceedingly careless for some reason) and following them carefully.

Hime
She looked around when Windflame said if she had heard something...hmm no she didn't hear anything really but Windflame apparently had sharper hearing then she had she hadn't practiced that much either. She walked up to his side and puffed his neck lightly with her nose.

" Hm no i didn't hear anything...is it someone here? "

It was probably not that odd that someone from her hew herd was looking for her she just hoped it wasn't Taroji he would freak out specially if he saw Windflame first he was already botherd that all males was bigger then him and it wasn't better that Windflame was a Kalona..she sighed and looked up at Windflame she couldn't help that she liked him he was just so perfect.

The man pulled back some of his brown greyish long hair and took a jump over a bigger rock where could she be? he knew he had seen her traces not far from here what if something happend? this forest use to be safe but he knew that Rin wasn't that aware of all the danger around her.

Then he found some other traces of another much bigger soquili it looked like maybe she met someone? a new friend perhaps?

" Rin! come on show yourself "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He shook his head, thinking perhaps he was hearing things when he heard the familiar sound of his two-legger friend. He straightened a bit, nuzzling Ringlet before he did so, and moved in front of her. Miakoda was coming from this direction, his gut instinct told him... and then the sounds of another two-legger made him flinch. That human was coming from behind them... Oh dear.

"I think there IS someone here," he said, tense. "It sounds like a male two-legger. I smell my own human coming, but she is farther away from us than that other two-legger."

He didn't like male two-leggers very much; they usually hunted his cousins or tried to kill his kin, the Kalona, and often times he usually stayed away from them (the only human he ever showed himself to was Miakoda) and usually he would be inside his cavern home if he heard the sounds of a male human but Ringlet, his innocent love, was here, and he wasn't about to abandon her. No, he would protect her, and if he had to, he'd die as well if that human male was dangerous. His nostrils flared; the two-leggers were almost here.

Miakoda noticed the unusually large hoofprints of a Kalona and hid a laugh. Windflame was being strangely careless, she noted, because it was usually hard to find him. She also noticed the tracks of much smaller hooves; female, and from the way they looked, a Wind type Soquili. She frowned. Was Windflame hunting other Soquili? No, these tracks didn't indicate any chasing or anything, and Windflame in his bloodlust mood usually had an imprint of a hoof that could shatter boulders...

Sighing, she decided to just call out to him to let him know she was coming; she figured that by now Windflame had probably caught her scent. "Windflame!" she called out. "Bloodrider, you know I'm coming! I hope you haven't gotten in trouble." She didn't want to go into detail how she found out what his name was; she shuddered as she remembered first encountering him; it was so sudden and surprising and creepy she had nearly screamed before she realized he wasn't trying to kill her.

Well, Kalona were unpredictable, and when she first saw him his mane and tail were such a mess she couldn't help but fix it for him. He'd shown appreciation by leading her to a tree filled with the most delicious apples she'd ever tasted. "Windflame!"

Hime
Then she flicked her ears as well he was right someone or well more then one human was approching them oh Bhavesh was probably one of them he probably got worried about her and went looking for her. Ok the situation got a little more nervous now because she knew Windflame wasn't taht use to humans..

" Yes i hear someone as well...but i think the male you are sensing is Bhavesh he is the human i live with together with 3 other soquili's...he is very nice "

But who was the other? she had no idea not taht many humans lived around her home. She looked up at Windflame maybe he knew? Her hair was still wet and small water drops was dripping down on the ground beneath her. Should she call out for Bhavesh he probably recorginzed her voice now.

Bhavesh felt a little tense something wasn't really right here something was making him feel odd maybe someone else was with Rin? maybe she was in danger maybe that is why she didn't call out to him. He bite his lower lip a little he got more and more worried for every minute but he kept walking..

" Rin i know you are somewhere around here...you better not be hurt "

He almost tripped on a rock he was passing because he only concentrated his eyes on the area around him and not on the ground. He had noticed other footprints as well maybe she met someone?

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Windflame flicked his ears back and forth as he tried to listen carefully, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the thought that the strange human might think he attacked Ringlet, because Ringlet mentioned that the strange two-legger was a human she knew. The other two-legger was a human he knew... and boy, was this going to get awkward.

"Bhavesh?" he repeated, blinking down at her. "If that's your human, then the other human is a friend of mine; her name is Miakoda."

He tried to relax by breathing in Ringlet's scent, but that did nothing to ease his fears. He was worried that Ringlet's bonded would think he attacked his lover, which in turn would make him feel threatened, which would lead to him going through his blood-lust mood, which would then cause trouble for Miakoda, Ringlet, and the other human... and...

He frowned at himself as he tried to stop his thoughts. He knew that sometimes he looked through at situations far too deeply, and perhaps Ringlet's human wouldn't think of Windflame as a threat... he hoped. "Are you sure one of the humans is this... Bhavesh?" he asked. "Because I recognize the other human's scent; it is most definitely my human Miakoda."

She stumbled across a huge tree root (she wasn't sure how she missed seeing it; it was so big), but passed it off as her being slightly clumsy, as usual. Seeing as the area was basically silent (well, birds and such were making their own usual noises, but that was besides the point), she heard the sounds of another Indian.

Hearing the sounds of another Indian made her freeze for a moment. She wasn't used to being around others, and the few that she was close to usually were Indians whom her own Soquili interacted with, and she felt comfortable because they did and because they felt safe.

However, she didn't know if this other Indian was safe or not; Windflame might be in danger, or it could be other way around. Frowning, she hurried, quickly following Windflame's footsteps, afraid to call out his name this time for fear it would alert the other human to his presence.

Hime
Ringlet just rememberd she didn't answerd his question so stupid of her and embarrasing. And now the situation had gotten a little weird well she better say it before the other two came or else she would be to nervous to say it...she leaned closer to him and wisperd.

" I answer yes to your qustion before...sorry my human Bhavesh got me a little confused when his scent appeared "

She smiled and blushed, her cheeks was now light pink but she was glad she answerd his question now it felt much better she was going to be Windflame's mate that was just awsome! specially when she get to be with someone like him for the rest of her life..

" Oh Bhavesh well i am sure it's him~~ i know how he smells and walks so no worries ok Windflame "

Bhavesh had a hard time reaching them he got stuck in branches and things the he otherwise never would have done. So he had to stop to take care of that before he could continue. After a while he could spot something yellow ahh it had to be Ringlet she was safe...he felt really happy.

But wait there was another soquili here as well and it was...it was. Bhavesh cleared his troat it was a kalona he never saw one before he had just heard about them. How could Ringlet know someone like him Rin was so innocent to hang out with a guy like him..

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Stiff and tensed due to being discovered by a strange human as well as worried about Ringlet, his thoughts turned to earlier question before the humans' scents had hit his nose. Why... why hadn't she answered him? He mentally crushed his depression, deciding he could worry about it later. And then, Ringlet's whispered words filtered through his mind, making him feel too shocked to do anything else...

...His tensed body began to relax as the emotion called love filled his entire being, and before he knew it, he was nuzzling Ringlet gently, carefully... lovingly. "My mate," he breathed, enjoying the softness that was Ringlet. As a result, however, he missed her next words, and with the scent of the male human entering the area, he immediately turned around to address the new... hopefully not... threat.

She finally found a better, easier path to travel before she saw something black out of the corner of her. Gleeful, she quickly entered the area, only to discover Windflame was standing protectively in front of a bright yellow Wind mare.

This puzzled her greatly since she knew Windflame never stood that close to any particular Soquili, not even the ones he felt safe with (her other Soquili). Did that mean...? And then she spotted the other human. She twitched. Another Indian? Here?

Windflame's and the mare's back were toward her, while they stood looking at the other Indian. She hoped nothing bad happened...!

Hime
She looked up at Windflame so he was happy after all..she was glad he looked happier when she told him yes to his question she could never turn him down she was deeply inlove with him already. She stroke her soft nose over his neck and patted him with one of her colorful wings.

" Yes i am your mate dear~~ "

Then she looked to both sides apparently the two humans had reached them and Bhavesh looked rather shocked the poor man couldn't really understand what she was doing with Windflame how could she explain this to him and the others? She had no idea but she hoped they wouldn't hate Windflame.

Bhavesh just stood there starring for a while he didn't felt angry anymore just shocked and that other black soquili looked rather goofy first he snuggels up to Rin and then he seems to change his mind. He blinked with his deep blue eyes and took a few steps closer to them..

He hadn't noticed the other girl at all he was still shocked over finding Rin with this stallion. And he was so hudge that mad him realized that Taroji was very small to be a male.

" Umm Rin are you ok? "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Windflame felt so much better... lighter even... now that Ringlet was his, and he, hers. It just felt... right. Of course, when both the humans he had sensed earlier both appeared, he sighed. Perhaps Miakoda would be willing to share information and help to better explain the situation. He did not feel up to letting Ringlet get near this male human until he was confirmed as not a thread.

"Are you sure... nothing bad will happen...?" he asked again, worry dripping from him. Usually, he did not show any emotion, or if he did, it usually meant he was mocking his adversary. He narrowed his eyes at the human male, but made no move to indicate he was going to attack. If the human so much as proved he was going to hurt Ringlet, or something crueler, he would attack.

"Windflame!" Miakoda finally said, breaking the silence that had resulted after the other human had spoken. "I've been looking everywhere for you! And look at what you did to your mane and tail again!" she scolded, deciding she'd feel better once she got Windflame's attention. Thank goodness it worked, because her Kalona turned to look at her... was it her, or did he look like he was... worried? She blinked, and then look around for Windflame's things. How on earth he managed to take away his braid and remove his things was beyond her, but he'd managed, at least, to get his leggings and necklaces all back on.

Hime
Ringlet decided to greet her human friend instead of just standing there next to Windflame he was the best human she had get to know so he would never do anything to hurt someone he cared about. Ringlet smiled and walked over to Bhavesh...she puffed him lightly with her nose.

Sadly Bhavesh couldn't talk to animals like that human girl that use to hang around him latley so she couldn't really explain to him what happend and why she was here..

" Yes nothing bad will happen...i am sure he is just surprised that he is seeing me with a kalona nothing more "

Kalona's where still feared by many creatures.

Bhavesh smiled as well and patted the small winged female on her neck she was ok so he guessed that that kalona was no threat after all he just seemed to like Rin but who didn't she was always so sweet and carring.

" Hey Rin...so who is your new male friend? he seems really protective "

He said and laughed lightly. Then he looked a little shocked when he heard someone else speak oh there was another human here? he peeked out behind Ringlet and saw a human girl oh who was she? maybe the black stallion was hers?

" Oh hallo there...do you know these two soquilis? "

He smiled and made a greeting gesture with one of his hands. He hoped there wasn't any problem going on around here he was just comming to get Ringlet.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He watched as his newfound lover and mate greeted the male human, before he heard the loving-somewhat-annoyed-scoldings of Miakoda fussing over his hair. He wanted to roll his eyes at her nonsense, but only nuzzled her gently on the head before he turned to eye the other human. He could tolerate two-leggers for only so long... Miakoda was the only one he would allow to be near him, and at the moment, all she was doing was rebraiding his mane and tail, and fixing his... decorations. Darkened thoughts filled with worry battered at the edge of his mind as he stared at the human called Bhavesh. He was jealous; jealous that there was some others important to Ringlet, and he wanted to be the only one important to her. "I only hope you are correct, my beloved..." he answered, after a long moment's hesitation.

Sighing with satisfaction when she finished doing Windflame's mane and tail as well as reaccessorizing him properly, she turned to look at the other Indian, decidedly a few years older than her. A little timid, she somewhat smiled at him. She understood Soquili a lot better than most others, but only by so much. "I don't know that mare you're petting, but this stallion is... a friend of mine." She had almost said Windflame was hers, but he was a wanderer, and the only Soquili she truly had a bond with was her first Soquili, Hania. She was able to befriend other Soquili, yes, but they were not hers, for they only accepted her because they knew she would never do anything to harm them. "This stallion's name is Windflame Bloodrider. He comes from a herd of Kalona who have cut themselves off from our modern ways." She glanced over to the pale, yellow Wind mare. "And who is the pretty lady? ...Um, I'm Miakoda, by the way. Pleased to meet you..." she said nervously.

Hime
Ringlet watched the stallion in the corner of her eyes what was he thinking? she still didn't know Windflame that well even if she agreed to be his mate he had many secrets and she hoped she could deal with them. She smiled and nipped at Bhavesh shirt she was happy to see him he was always so nice but Bhavesh was the first human she met she didn't have any negative experience from them at all so that female human had to be nice as well...and she knew Windflame.

She decided to walk over to great the other human as well and so she did. She bowed down her head and nipped at the girls hair real light as a hallo.

" Do you know this girl well Windflame? "

Bhavesh watched the girl fix the stallions hair he had really long hair but all soquili's where amasing even if they where kalona's or not. Then he stroke a hand over Rin's curley hair and then she decided to strut away to greet the other human. Heh she was always so sweet almost to sweet.

" Ah well this is Ringlet she is one of those soquili's i live with and it was a really intreresting name that stallion has "

It sounded really strong but that suited that dark stallion. Then he bowed.

" Oh please to meet you as well "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He flicked his ears as he resumed his comfortable stance with all his items and his braids as he tilted his head in a silent 'thank you' at Miakoda, who looked at the ground nervously. He didn't like the male human for the simple fact that he took some of Ringlet's attention away from him, but he would deal with it for now since his own human pet was here.

"Yes, I know her well, Ringlet," he replied softly. If he spoke any louder the male human would probably jump, thinking he'd try to attack them all or something along those lines. "Since my human is here, though, I believe it's time for me to go, Ringlet," he added.

Miakoda smiled as the Wind mare came over to nibble on her hair, which she took was a hello and petted Ringlet. She was glad to have finished doing Windflame's hair; sheesh, the guy knew how to cause trouble, but she didn't do anything to make him angry since it would cause her death.

"Oh, well, hello, Ringlet," she said, nodding to Bhavesh. "Yes, but I can't explain how or why he's named that, or how I knew he was named that. It's one of those mysteries of the Soquili world." She blushed slightly when he bowed, and then executed a kind of bow of her own to show respect, since he was older.

"I came here to find Windflame to bring him back home... so, uh, Windflame, say goodbye to Ringlet and Bhavesh--nicely--before we go."

Hime
Ringlet looked a little sad when Windflame said it was time for him to go they just agreed to be mates and he was leaving already? she sighed but he was probably right he should go back with his human friend and she should probably head back with Bhavesh as well.

The other in her home probably wounderd where she went as well. But she didn't regret staying here with Windflame at all or else she wouldn't have noticed that she as in love with him or all the other romantic moments.

It almost looked like Ringlet would be in her own little pink world at the moment when she tought of the romantic moments with Windflame...then she blushed and walked over to nuzzle Windflame some before he left..

" I hope to see you again soon...i will miss you "

Then she stroke one of her wings over Windflames back before she walked over to Bhavesh side.

Bhavesh nodded well it was a strong name it sure did fit the stallion very well and all soquili's where a big mystery he wouldn't have found out the soquili's names that lived with him if not his female friend had told him. She could talk with animals he could not.

" Maybe we see eachother again it was nice to meet you and Windflame "

He smiled and then glanced over at the stallion before he slowley started to walk back to the teepee with Ringlet.

" Goodbye! and take care of eachother "

Bhavesh said gently and then they left.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He didn't like the idea of separating from his mate, but it had to be done... he'd come find her again soon, that was a promise. He knew that Ringlet's newfound friends and family were probably worrying and wondering where she was so he had to let her return with her human.

"We will see each other again," he said with certainty. "I will long for your company as well... I will miss you, too..." he said, hiding a shiver of pleasure from Ringlet stroking one of her wings on his back. He gave her a quick, affectionate nuzzle before he turned to follow Miakoda.

She nodded and waved as she led the way out of the forest. "Bye! It was nice to meet you both. Take care of yourselves." Though she could speak with animals, it was very limited and usually she could only understand when they introduced themselves and thus, she learned their names. Of course, she had a few Soquili she'd named herself but most of the Soquili she knew already had their own names. Grinning at Windflame, who was walking beside her, they left the area.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:14 am
Friends or rivals?

Hime = Ringlet and Justin = Azulia

RP Thread

Hime
Golden hoves gently walked over the cold grass you could still see some snow on some places even if the snow had melted a little. When she moved here she never tought that this forest would get snow. She shiverd...her old home was always warm but her family and pack over there had cold hearts instead that didn't make things any better.

She got a little sad expression when she tought of her family but she was fine now but maybe she found see some of them again? or maybe it was better if they never meet again.

The colorful curls bounced lightly in the wind as the mare walked trough the forest. Her iceblue eyes scanned the area around her it was such a lovley day today <3 even if it was cold. Her white curl fell down in her eyes that usually annoyed her but she just blew it away and smiled.

" Ok~~ what to do today "

The mare said gently with her singing voice.

Justin21103
Azulia let out a giggle and trotted over to Ringlet, after watching her from a distance. The crisp cold sent chills down Azulia's back, but they were the good kind of chills, that made you feel the warmth of the cold. Oh now that sounded dumb, but winter just gave Lia a feel-good feeling. Lia shook her head side-to-side, her long beautiful blue mane following gently, giving the graceful effect she wanted. "Well now Rin, there are many things we could do today!"

Hime
She almost tripped in her own legs when she suddenly heard someone spoke and it was a familiar voice as well. What was going on here? she turned around and spotted a blue mare...it was no it could't maybe she was seeing things because she wasn't use to the nature around here? She shock her head and blinked a little was it really A...Azulia?

" Oh my...A..Azulia is that you? what are you doing at a place like this? "

Had she left the pride as well? so many questions plopped up in her head and she felt that akward rush trough here spine. Was any of her other family members around? she started to feel a little nervous as she looked at her blue old friend.

Justin21103
"As cliche as it is going to sound, I decided to escape my old past to see the world and all of its wonders for myself." Azulia looked up, her long eyelashes prominent, "I rather like being independent, I'm rather keen on never going back to the pride." She began to pace back and forth, with her tail dragging softly behind her in the white delicate snow. "So, what's your story?"

Hime
Oh so she left as well? maybe that was for the best she guessed sometimes you just wanted to feel free. She shyly poked some of the snow with one of her hoves she had no idea where to start or what to say so many things had happend to her on her adventure to her new home.

" Ahh...well i don't know where to start...i am rather confused i didn't think i would see you again at all but i am glad actually "

Should she tell her about Windflame? hmm Azulia was always better at all the things they did as children well accourding to Rin her blue friend was she was always more beautiful then her, more gracious, smart and sweet she was more popular with the boys at home as well Rin was use to being left out and that barley anyone wanted to talk to her.

Justin21103
Azulia let out a small sigh of exasperation. "Come one Rin it's not that hard to tell me why you left."
Azulia began to whip her long beautiful tail side to side, shaking the snow off, almost without any effort.
With snow floating off of her tail Azulia began to wonder, if Rin had changed since the last time she saw her.
"Do you like being on your own now? Or do you want to go back to the pride?

Hime
She watched her old friend she didn't know if she could tell her or maybe she should? she was getting a bit confused like she was back in the old days she didn't say much she just stood there looking pretty and shy.

" Ah well i found myself a new home here with a new family...and i think i found myself a nice boyfriend as well "

Well that was the truth and she did like it much better here <3 this was her new home. Well she wasn't alone anymore she was just happy but she shiverd again when Azulia mentioned the old herd no that was nothing for her anymore.

" Ahh well no this is my new home "

Justin21103
"Oh." Azulia blurted out.
She sort of pranced around while beginning to talk, her long mane and tail flowing.
"So tell me about your boyfriend? What's he like?"
Lia giggled and continued to prance around Ringlet. "Ahhh, doncha just love winter!?"

Hime
Rin cleared her troat it was still odd to meet Azulia in a place like this she tried to concentrate and smiled a little towards her old friend. She walked up to her to great her more propery instead of just standing there looking stupid.

" Umm well...he is very big many would say he look dangerous but he is very nice actually and very handsome "

She blushed a little she actually had called Windflame her boyfriend but it was he who asked her if she wanted to be mates with him and she said yes. He was her hero after all..

" He saved my life actually...so the story is very sweet actually "

Justin21103
"You almost died!" Azulia reared up and shook her head side to side in disbelief.
"Do tell! I want to hear this story of you and your knight in shining armor."
Wow. It really seems that Ringlet can be okay by herself, it seems Ringlet had everything Azulia wanted, a boyfriend, a new life, and an interesting story. She sighed, and waited for Rin's response.

Hime
She nodded ah well she could have if you where stung by 1000's of bees you probably would have died from the poison so she was glad Windflame decided to help her even if he didn't know her, Kalona's was always known for they not so nice behavior so she was surprised that HE rescued her after she found out that he was a dark soquili.

" Ah well i always liked sweet things and um well i decided to try steal some honey from the bees...that wasn't very good because i broke there home and they got VETY made. But Windflame helped me <3 "

She smiled she was so happy that someone like him even turned his head around to help her. She tilted her head to the side but wasn't Azulia happy from where she came from? there old home..

" But wasn't you all popular with the boys at our old home? "

Justin21103
"Indeed. I was popular with the boys back at home, but not very lucky. They never wanted me for me, they just were attracted to me physically. I always thought you were more popular with the boys, with your beautiful curls and wings anyways."

Azulia sighed and looked out into the frosty forest wistfully. For one of the first times in her life, Azulia was jealous. Jealous of the fact that Ringlet had someone for herself, and that she was happy. Happiness was something that Azulia lacked, for she didn't really have any true lovers or friends. Azulia quickly masked her sorrow with a smile though, hoping that Ringlet wouldn't notice.

Hime
" Hmm i am sure it was something more then just being attracted to you physically? they always wanted to talk to you <3 "

Ringlet was still a little naive she never tought she was beautiful until Windflame told her because she always heard from her mother and sister that she was ugly compared to them that is why she never really cared so much about her looks. She wagged her curls on her tail and walked up to her friend.

" Awww come on don't be sad i am sure you find someone there are soooo many nice boys around here i even had hard to know who to pick "

She laughed it wasn't really hard Winflame was her number 1 from the start but so many boys around here where so pretty and nice.

Justin21103
"Yes, but the conversation was lacking emotion. Oh well that was the past and I'm here now to start over. Got any tips?" Azulia giggled and began kicking some snow around.

"Well. I don't know if I can find anyone for me. I have pretty high standards." Azulia joked sarcastically.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 am
Friends or rivals?

RP Thread

Hime
" Oh well i met two other stallions as well one is very cute and the other well he was very self confident and very handsome maybe because he was one of the seven sins "

She laughed when she tought of Ariston he really liked pretty girls but he was very pretty himself as well but Windflame was still better. High standards? Rin never had any standars for a mate at all more then he should be nice...looks didn't really matter to her.

`Justin
"You player!" Azulia joked sarcastically with Rin. "Well, what do you want to do? I'm getting a little stiff just standing here."
Azulia sighed a tacit emotional sigh, deep down in her soul. It seemed that Azulia might have had a headstart back at home, but here it seemed like Ringlet was winning the race. It wasn't fair! But as cliche as it is, life isn't fair. Azulia couldn't help but be jealous, though would never think of letting it show.

Hime
She nodded maybe they could do something maybe she could show her around. She started to walk on the place she was standing at just to keep warm and keeping her wings tighter to her body.

" I could show you around this is a very nice place..heh and player ^/////^ i hope not he is the only boy i liked the others where nice but nothing for me "

She was probably joking but she couldn't help to get a little embarrased.

`Justin
"That would be splendid. I would love a tour." Azulia hopped as she got chilled. "Please, let us start before I become a frozen statue." Azulia laughed, while thinking. I hope I can succeed here, it doesn't seem that hard, but it seems that I might just have to get used to it.

"So Ringelt, Where are we headed?" Azulia looked around at her surrondings, hoping there might be something fun or interesting.

A slight breeze passed by gently and it gracefully swept up Azulia's hair into the air for a moment, but it was a defining moment. It made her feel like the land here wanted her. And finally a sense of semi-belonging came over her.

Hime
" Oh ok well this is my new home so well i can show you the lake i guess and the teepee where my friends live? "

Ringlet felt pretty cold herself so she started walking in the direction of the lake it was frozen now but when the spring came it would be full off live and plenty of food to eat. She hadn't lived her for that long not even over summer but she knew it was gonna look great she had heard it from her new friends Death and Taroji.

" So maybe you have something else you want to see? there isn't that much going on here in the winter time...it's nice that spring is comming soon "

`Justin
"Oh, well, it's a nice lake." Azulia giggled gazing out over the half frozen lake that was beginning to unfreeze. She hoped that it would be more inviting in the springtime.

"Well. Is there any special place you have that you'd like to show me?" It'd be nice if Azulia could find some secret spots to get away from all the commotion every once in a while.

Hime
Hm yes it sure was nice but wasn't there something more intreresting she could show her? maybe the hot springs that she and Windflame confessed there feelings at? well that place was always warm and you could see the heat raise up from the hot water..

" Ah well i know a place...it's near a waterfall with hot springs...maybe that is something for you? "

`Justin
"Oh..." Azulia's ears perked up at the sound of this, warmth would be good, a hot spring would be slpendid. This new place got much colder than back home, so it would be nice to defrost.

"Ah! That would be great Rin! I'd love to go visit a hot spring." Azulia stomped around and looked in each direction. "Where to?"

Hime
" Ah yes it's a really great place~~ and it's nice when it's so cold outside "

She started to walk to show her old friend the way...then she started to think if Azulia met any boys on her way here she was still pretty she had to atleast meet a few nice boys on the way.

" So you didn't meet any nice boys on the way? "

`Justin
"A few stragglers but no keepers." Azulia let out a snicker, it sounded like she was shopping for boys, but it wasn't that way at all. It's just none of their personalities struck her fancy. She looked at the hot spring and then she looked around, just taking it all in for a moment.

"So Rin. Know of anything interesting happening?"

Hime
" Oh ok well i haven't met that many either i must admit but i rather meet one at a time not a hole bunch then i would never remember any of them "

She laughed she always been clumsy and forgot names really easy but that is just how she was. She continued trough the forest and they arrived at the hit springs after a little while, a waterfall was leaping down some hills and you could see the heat from the water down below.

" Hm no not really...more then that my new sister and brother just had babies <3 "

`Justin
"Oh, that's great for your sister! Babies are so exciting." Azulia looked at the hot spring and couldn't resist any longer, as she walked toward it and slipped in. "Ahhh. This feels so warm, unlike the weather." Azulia giggled as she said this.

The hot spring seemed to take away some of the stress and jealousy that had been recently building up inside her. It was still there, it just didn't protrude in her mind like it usually had been doing.

Hime
Ringlet nodded babies sounded nice but she didn't feel that ready for babies yet she just met Windflame and well she was still a little afraid of his size even if he now was her mate. She walked in slowley in the hot water and all her curls become straight.

" I really like this place i use to come here a lot when it's cold or just when you need to think "

She said and giggeld.

`Justin
Azulia sighed. "Yes, this is one of those places that soothes the soul. So, I've been thinking. I'm so envious of you. I mean your doing so well, I'm just so happy for you."

Azulia blinked an couldn't believe those words poured out of her mouth.

Hime
The yellow mare blinked she was happy for her? well that was good but she tought it sounded a little weird hearing those words.

" Oh you do? well i am happy and i am glad i left our herd i couldn't stand another minute at that place and finding a new family and a mate that is real great "

Hmmm maybe they could find a mate for Azulia as well?

" Maybe we can find you a mate and a family as well? "

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:20 am
Friends or rivals?

RP Thread

`Justin
That'd be lovely, buuut, I need someone that can live up to my standards. Basically I'm picky. You know? But when it comes to a mate, you sort of have to be. It's like finding a needle in a hay stack, some people just find the needle quicker." Azulia smiled and looked over at Ringlet, she there was still a rivalry between the two, but it seemed to have eased a little.

Hime
" Oh ok well i guess you find it sooner or later...and i can admit i am not that picky but Windflame is special "

She knew he made her feel so strange and happy when she was around him she had no idea you could feel warm and that you had butterflies in your stomach. Maybe it was time for her to get back or else the others would get worried for her.

" Maybe we should head home...it's getting late "

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:24 am
I have something to tell you

Hime = Taroji and Foalen = Applejack

RP link

Hime
Sometime had passed since Taroji showed his home to Applejack and since it wasn't very far away the silly male was trying to see her as often as he could. He was inlove after all but he still hadn't found the time to say those tree magic little words he knew what he felt but he didn't know how to tell her? The male had his mind set on that tought all the time as he strutted trough the forest.

It was still cold outside even if his fur was thicker now, the mountains was dressed in snow and the most of the forest looked half alsleep. Spring hadn't reached them yet but it would not be that long before the sun came back to visit them.

" I wounder where that silly little mare is "

The small male tried peeking over some large bushes but he was actually very small for being a stallion some would compare him to rather normal female. He sighed and decided to go around it instead.

Foalen
Leaning down to nibble on the treebranch she had managed to uneath from a pile of snow Applejack flicked her ears to catch the sounds that floated through the forest. It almost sounded like her mate Taroji.

Lifting her head from the branch the orange mare cautiously scanned the area. In her state it wouldn't do to be less than carfull. She worried a little at her bottom lip as she thought about her conditon. Binging a new life was an amazing thing. But would Taroji be pleased when he found out? He had seen her slowly gaining weight and hadn't mentioned anything. Was he being nice, not mentioning it because he thought she was eating too much? Or had he not mentioned it because he knew what was happening and was unhappy about it?

Shaking her head Applejack began moving slowly towards the sound with waggering steps. "Taroji wouldn't be so unkind. It must be that he does not recognize the signs of motherhood. I should tell him what's happening. He will be happy, I'm sure he will."

With a determaned look the orange mare walked as swiftly as she could wobbling as she was and called out to her mate when she caught sight of him. "Over here, Taroji. I'm glad to see you. I think we need to have a little talk."

Hime
A grin coverd his lips as he heard his mate calling his name <3 so she was here. He squeeked and wagged his tail as he walked closer to where he had heard his name being called. He hadn't really noticed Applejack gaining weight really he just tought she ate herself up so she wouldn't be cold now that the winter was here. He didn't really think of things like babies or that it could happen if a guy spent some time with a nice girl that he liked.

He wasn't even sure where babies came from. Taroji was still a very young male and didn't have any experience with girls and babies before he was still a child ah well maybe a teen accourding to himself.

" Hiya!! i missed you pretty girl "

He called out as he took some longer steps to get closer to Applejack. She was just as pretty as she always where if not better. When he heard her telling him they needed to have a talk maybe she was thinking the same as he did?

Foalen
"I missed you too my sweet stallion." Applejack responded as she came closer. Leaning out her long neck she gave Taroji a welcoming nuzzle. Not entierly sure how to begin what she had to say she simply enjoyed the touch and scent of him all around her. It was nice to have someone close having been alone for so long.

Not knowing how much the cat marked soquili knew about the whole birth process Applejack decided to start from the very beggining. He would stop her if this was something he already knew after all.

Taking a deep breath she plunged into the explination motioning down toward her belly. "I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but my tummy has gotten rather large of late. We'll there's a reason and it isn't what I've been eating."

The orange mare paused for a moment to see how her mate would respond.

Hime
He blinked and looked rather stupid, he looked at his orange mate and wounderd what that could be? wasn't food always the reason? Taroji was not taht well educated about babies he knew that it took 1 male and 1 female to make them but he had no idea that actually the act of mating was involved into that.

" Ohhh...ah well what is it then? "

He tilted his head to the side, the young stallion looked very curious..his tail flicked in curiosity a little and he looked into Applejacks green eyes. What could she meen?

" I have no idea actually you probably think i am stupid "

Foalen
Looking back into Traoji's bright eyes Applejack smiled sweetly. "Not at all. I think you probably just have never been around many mares, that's all. For if you had you would have run into someone who is in my condition at some point or another."

Shifting her legs into a more comfortable position she turned her head to n** at her belly. "Your middle can get bigger if you eat to much. The orange mare admitted. "But not always. Sometime when a mare and a stallion are together often enough new foals are made. That is where foals come from. They grow inside the mare until it is time for them to go into their baskets. That is why mares sometimes look as if maybe they have eaten a bit to much. Because as they grow bigger the babies take up more room within the mare. That is why I have gotten bigger. Inside of me there are new babies growing. Our babies, yours and mine." Pausing she looked up at him curious as to how he would take her explination.

Hime
He starred at her a little did she meen what other called doing the nasty involved babies 0_o;; no one had told him that before of course it had to be that. He was just shocked he had nothing against babies it was just that he just now realized what he had done with Applejack and that had made her pragnent..

" Ummm...i hope i haven't done anything stupid then...i meen babies is a serious thing "

He now started to think things that maybe he forced himself on her? or maybe she didn't even want babies. His troat got all dry and he was barley breathing...he didn't even blink.

" I like babies...i just don't know if i be a good father "

Foalen
Sensing the stallion's discomfort, Applejack stepped close winding her neck against his. She could feel the fast pounding of the pulse in his throat and made soothing sounds to try and comfort her alarmed mate. "You will be a wonderful father. I am sure of it. You are kind and thoughtful and try very hard to care for and protect those around you. And those are the makings of a very good father. So don't worry, you'll do just fine."

Drawing back to nuzzle Taroji she looked up at him with a smile. "Besides no one starts out knowing everything there is about parenting. In that parents learn as much from their children as their children learn from their parents. It will be a learning experience for all of us."

With an affectionate nudge Applejack moved back a little to give herself more room. She was feeling uncomfortable as she had been feeling all morning. But the sense of discomfort seemed to be increacing as the day wore on. "Babies are a wonderful thing. I have never had any before, but I have seen other mares give birth. It's an amazing thing. " She managed dispite the distraction of the sudden tightness in her abdomen.

Hime
Taroji nodded and flickes his ears a little then he tilted his head to the side to watch his mate she looked a little stressed or maybe it was hard carring around extra wight? well he didn't know he would never experience pragnency at all that was the mares parts to do...those poor female he wished he could do something for her.

" Are you ok? want me to get you something "

He wagged his tail a little nervously as he tried to imagine on how there babies would look probably brown and orange he guessed heh with small apples on atleast he hoped that he loved Applejack's markings. Then he looked down at the mares belly it sure looked like there was very much moving going on around in there..

" Oh i could see your belly move "

He said a little surprised and blinked with his pink-orange eyes.

Foalen
The pressure on her stomach lifted somewhat only to return a short time later. Taking a deep breath she smiled tremoulously up at her mate shaking out her mane," I'm all right, and I don't need anything right now. It's just that the babies are nearly ready to be born. Just having you here with me is enough." Knowing that Taroji was new to the whole consept of child birth Applejack did her best to sound reasuring though she had never experienced anything quite as painful as this before. It was nice to have company though even if there wasn't really a whole lot Taroji could actually do to make her job any easier.

Movement helped ease some of the strain and so she began to walk slowly in wide wobbling steps her neck curved back to try and see what was happening in her neather regons. It seemed like a lot of time and many many squeezings of the muscles in her abdomin passed before a pair tiny hooves became visable. The head arrived after a few more pushes and then the rest of the foal popped out all in a rush.

Giving a triumphant wicker to Taroji she began to clean the foal off as the hooves of a second chose to make their apperance and the whole process started to repeat itself.

Hime
Taroji could just stare at his mate when she apparently started to give birth...he didn't know what to do he didn't even know how to help her either. He could barley breath but he decided that Applejack might need some help and he was not the right soquili to do it.

" I umm....i got get Bhavesh ok "

He said very nervously he didn't expect that Applejack should give birth here and now 0__o;; she really looked like she was in pain as well. He nodded towards his mate and rushed off to get his human friend, he didn't know if he knew anything about babies and stuff but he had to ask he probably knew more then he did.

Bhavesh wasn't far away actually he was out taking a walk around the forest when he was surprised by Taroji who almost run into him. He jumped to the side and blinked with his blue eyes and some of his grey-brown hair fell down in his face.

The man looked to be in his twenties and was not skinny but well shaped from the natrual life he was living. He watched his male friend and saw that something had to be wrong Taroji never looked like that before.

" Hey...anything wrong? "

Taroji puffed at his friend nervously and almost dragged him along to show him Applejack and Bhavesh had nothing to say about it he just taged along.

Foalen
Applejack paused in her cleanings to give Taroji a nod and then went back to her cleanings sure that he would be back shortly with the promised help. Thankfully they were in a fairly secluded spot so it wasn't too likely that anything dangerous would happen by.

The mare kept as much of a lookout as she could preocupied as she was with bearing her foals. The second foal had made it's appearence and giving the first a quick nuzzle she started about cleaning up the second and familiarizing herself with it's scent.

Just then another spasim in her belly told her a thid foal was on it's way. After having two she knew what to expect and her third and final foal slipped into the bright and wide world more easily than his siblings.

Exausted from all the labor Applejack setteled down next to her newborns to finish the job of cleaning them. By the time Taroji brought help they would be ready to go into their baskets.

That there would be baskets she didn't question. She knew Taroji's friend Bhavesh would know where to find baskets for the foals. He was very clever as well as kind. Tired but extreamly happy Applejack watched over her brood.

Hime
The striped stallion was so nervous he knew what was happening he was just shocked and couldn't really belive it. He didn't even know how to think straight he almost took the wrong way back to Applejack and even Bhavesh tought it was strange when he dragged his friend criss-crossing a lot of trees that wasn't really needed..

He could barley watch when he saw Applejack he just concentrated on standing up straight Bhavesh probably knew what to do or well atleast he hoped. Taroji didn't know a thing about the foals going into baskets and stuff so he was just looking at his friend..

Come on Bhavesh do something..

Bhavesh was dragged along he was rather confused too and he looked a little shocked as well when he saw the orange mare sure he knew she was getting bigger before so of course she was pragnent. So stupid of him to not to think about that they where a couple after all..

He hurried his steps towards Applejack and calmed down a little so he would know what to do. He smiled but he was a little shakey he first looked at the foals so they seemed ok he was almost to careful when he touched them because he had not seen or touched foals that where this small..

" Oh yes baskets "

He called out all soquili babies where put in baskets. He bite his lower lip and pulled some of his grey-brownish hair back he probably had some where the teepee was. So he got up and hurried back to get 3 baskets from the teepee, Bhavesh could be pretty fast when he wanted to. He found the baskets he wanted they looked big enough as well and hurried back with them.

It took a few more minutes when he was walking back because it wasn't really that easy to carry 3 baskets but he tried his best. Taroji hadn't been moving much so he decided to focus his concentration on Applejack and the foals instead. He made sure the foals was clean before he put them into the baskets...

After he was finished he looked proud both of himself and the 2 soquilis that where parents <3

" There you go...i think everything seems fine "

Foalen
Applejack whinnied greatfully when Taroji returned with Bhavesh. It had been quite a strain to keep a watch on the foals while they were away. She settled down to rest as the human ran off to fetch baskets for the little ones knowing the babies were safe enough with their father watching over them.

The orange mare smiled looking up at her mate. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off the foals and she couldn't really blame him. She felt that way about the little ones herself. What a wonder they were. Yawing she settled her chin on her legs letting herself doze off. There would be time enough to relocate the family once Bhavesh returned with the baskets.

When the human returned Applejack sat up and watched carefully snuffling the baskets a little as Bhavesh cleaned the foals some more before settling them in their baskets. She had to make sure they would be safe in those baskets after all. They would be spending quite a bit of time in them.

Once she was certian that the baskets were good and strong she helped Bhavesh lay each foal into the protective weaving. When that was finished she glanced over at Taroji with a smile. "It looks like they are all tucked in safe and sound. Oh they are all so wonderful. I can't wait until they are strong enough to run and play on their own. It will be nice to have little ones around the teepee."

Hime
Taroji felt pretty stupid but what should he suppose to do? he wasn't use to things like this at all. after clearing his troat and taking another deep breath because he looked a little pale over there, he wanderd over to sniff at the baskets why did you put the babies into the baskets anyway?

Maybe they could put the baby baskets on Taroji's back and carry them back that way? Bhavesh was probably not strong anough to carry all 3 of them back in his arms. Taroji nuzzeld his mate and glanced at the baskets again all this felt so weird and new he still didn't know what to think yet.

" Umm maybe we could take the baskets on my back if we are going back to the teepee? "

Bhavesh looked around...how should they get these baskets back to the teepee? he wasn't strong enough to carry them not with the babies in the baskets. He looked at his striped and confused friend..

" Maybe you could carry them Taroji "

He smiled and lifted one of the baskets up to put it on the stallions back if he walked slow and if Bhavesh himself kept a hand on them it would be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:23 pm

RP link

Foalen
Stretching Applejack stood up and shook herself off. Dust and debries fromt he ground were sent swirling into the air. "Don't count me out my dear." The orange mare said to her mate with a smile. "Now that I've rested a bit I should be able to carry one of the baskets without too much trouble. That would leave two for you. It should make the way back easier on you, I would think." Applejack offered nosing the baskets that were still on the ground. "If foals weren't so delicate at this age I would say we should let them walk back on their own. But I'm sure they will come out of their baskets soon enough."

Nudgeing one of the baskets so that it was next to her she prodded it gently looking at Bhavesh as she did so hoping the twolegger would understand that she wanted to carry it back herself.

Hime
Taroji watched his mate oh she was strong enough to get up...he wasn't good at these giving birth things or what powers a female really had specially when it came to babies and giving birth. He couldn't even remember his time as a child and maybe he never would. He puffed at his mate and then he looked back at the baskets..

They didn't have much weight either but the foals inside was probably real tiny...He smiled and felt really proud now making 3 babies wasn't really that bad for being a father in just a few minutes..

Bhavesh looked over at Applejack and noticed that she wanted something he stopped and held up the baskets infront of her. Maybe she didn't want him to carry it or she wanted to carry it herself.

He put down the baskets on the mares back and he hoped he did the right choice. He looked a little confused as well he wasn't use to helping mares with there new borns either.

" You want to take number 3 yourself? "

He said gently and let go of the basket and slowley starting to walk back to the teepee..

The teepee wasn't that far away and they arrived shortly. And the baskets seemed safe as well.

Foalen
Time passed swiftly in the days after Taroji and his familly arrived back home at his human friend's teepee. They were good days wich the young family spent resting together building upon their already strong bonds and watching over the increasingly active foals that were nestled safely in their baskets.

Applejack had just returned from grazing on some of the newly grown spring grass to releave Taroji from his careful watch of the baskets so he too could find something to eat when a thudding noise caught the orange mare's attention.

Thump, thwap, rustle...inside a basket that looked a lot like Taroji something was moving. A sudden burst of motion and the lid of the basket came right off to reveal a young colt bright and eager to see the world outside.

The colt was light brown marked like his father, with a sandy colored mane and tail tipped in brown. He flicked his small tail his ears standing straight up on his head showed his curiosity as he looked all around. There was so much to see he didn't know what to look at first. Finally he settled on the soquili standing before him. From their scent he knew they were his parents and he bounded over to give them a nuzzle....or tried do anyway.
His legs were a bit wobbly and he wound up falling in a tanggle of legs and basket onto the ground.

Shanking himself he stood up once more. That is when he noticed the other baskets. After sniffing both of the remaining baskets he started nudging the nearest one with his nose. He came from a basket so it followed that there might be another new friend in one of the other baskets. "Hello in there, want to come out and play?"

Hime
The more red basket with the apple signs on it stood nearest but no sounds or movements where comming from it right now but when the other newborn foal sniffed on it the foal inside sneezed and the lid opend a little. A pair of pink and orange eyes peeked out and tried to take a look around but the only thing he saw was a pair of green eyes and a brown nose..

0wo he hoped that the world out there wasn't just those eyes and that nose then he gently siffed at the creature outside. Who could that be? his nose came out from the basket to sniff on the animal infront of him but only that part was shown at the moment.

The male foal inside was apparently more shy and didn't want to burst out he wanted to take it easy.

neokitsune
A tiny basket wiggled around as the filly within' assessed her situation and surroundings. Not entirely sure as to where she was and why she'd been put in here, she attempted to move the noisy thing she was in by jerking her body back and forth.

It didn't actually succeed in getting her anywhere, but she did figure out that she was against something. A head popped up from the basket and dissapeared almost as quickly.

The world, as it turned out, was incredibly bright. So much so that the tiny filly didn't even want to priick her head up from beneath the lid of her basket again. Was she afraid? Quite possibly, but either way the little creature wasn't about to come out from beneath the safety of that lid.

Foalen
Ahanu backed up a little in startlement as the lid of one of the baskets popped up all of a sudden and then fell right back into place again. Then he laughed softly. There were others like him in the baskets after all. Though they seemed more reluctant to emerge from their woven hiding places.

Wickering he turned away from the baskets. If they wanted to stay hidden away let them. He was going to investigate this wide new world a little. Lifting his small tail high he moved closer to the orage mare sniffing all the while. She smelled good, infact she smelled familiar. "Mama!" He sang all but leaping at her on untried legs. He managed to regain his balance as the mare turned her head wrapping the colt in a protective embrace.

When she let him go again he decided to check the other large one out too. This one smelled diffrent then mother but was also familiar. Ahanu was a little puzzled at first and then remembered hearing what his mom called the other. "Papa!" He caroled bouncing over to give the small stallion a nuzzle.

While his attention was on his father Applejack nuzzled the baskets calling softly to the foals inside. "Come on out little ones. It's ok. Nothing will hurt you. We are here and you are safe."

Hime
The male in the basket was still not sure of comming out yet but he liked the voice that was calling him...could it be his mother? it sounded nice it made him smile. He decided to take another peek outside and he stuck his brown nose outside to sniff a little.

It probably looked a little funny just seeing a little nose sniffing the air and the ground around him. The colors on the nose reminded a lot of Applejack's orange fur but it was a little more brown then orange.

The cat-like stallion blinked and looked at the small male foal that decided to come out from his basket. He reminded a lot about him he just had less stripes then he had. He grinned he looked funny but really cute he still couldn't belive that he was a father of 3 even if the others haven't hatched yet but they where probably on the way as well..

He bent down his head to sniff the boy he smelled funny as well but he could sense a smell that reminded of Applejack on him. Heh he sure was cute...Taroji nuzzeld his boy and wagged his tail happily

" Hiya there~~ heh i guess you already know who i am "

neokitsune
A nose reappeared from beneath the lid and the tiny filly opened her shock blue eyes a crack into the bright world around him. It was a strange world out there and the shock of just looking at it made her heart skip a beat and a cough come from her muzzle.

Lifting one of her light hooves out of the basket, the little mare started to pull herself from beneath the lid of her basket and stopped halfway when her legs gave out. A tiny noise came from her muzzle and she attempted to push herself back up with her shaking legs the best that she could.

She could see larger forms all around her, some that were HUGE and others that weren't so huge but were at least a little larger than her. In a way they scared her a lot, what was she supposed to do? Now the basket was sounding much better than this outside world.

Foalen
Applejack wuffled softly in an encoraging tone slowly edging over toward the two foals by the baskets. First she licked the tiny nose poking out of one of the baskets before carefully Reaching out her long muzzle so as not to fighten the filly. Then she gently nuzzled her daughter. What a precious gift you all are. Welcome my sweet ones.

Leaning back to look into the tiny filly's eyes the older mare smiled warmly "I'm glad you decided to leave your basket. I have been wanting to meet you for some time now."

Ahanu nodded enthusiasticly using his whole neck to nod. "I do! I heard Mamma talking to you. She called you Papa. At least I think she was talking to you...since I don't think the others were out of their baskets yet I don't think either of them could be called Papa. Hmm that makes me think, I wonder what are they called...and do I have a name too?" The little foal rambled on the words tumbling out of his mouth as he thought of them.

Applejack chuckled lifting her head to look over at Taroji and her son. "Yes
you have a name and so does your brother and sister. Your name is Ahanu," The mare turned as she spoke to look at her daughter and the foal yet within the basket. "your sister's name is Dappletail and your shy siblings name is Eidaeri.

Hime
Eidaeri felt someone touching his nose and he peeked out some more to see who it was because the warm tough felt safe. The world was so bright out there he blinked many times before his eyes got use to the light...a pair of orange and pink eyes looked at the tw big soquilis and the little brown soquili standing infront of him..

Oh those had to be his parents and the little one his brother. The faol leaned himself to much in one direction so the basket tipped over and the male foal fell out. The boy looked shocked for a while but then he tried to get up but his legs was to wobbly he wasn't good at this at all.

After a while he manadge to get up you could see that he was a little bigger then his brother but he wasn't a quick learner and he looked really shy as well..

" H...hallo? "

He called out with a very gentle but shy voice.

Taroji was surprised that so many words could come out from a small mouth like that 0wo he was glad Applejack answerd his questions. The he looked at his other son who apparently fell of his basket heh the poor boy. He wagged his tail and waited for his 3 child to come out..

Foalen
Applejack smiled as her shy son tipped himself out of his basket and then tried to stand on wobbly legs. "Easy there Eidaeri," The orange mare encoraged gently. "Take your time and you'll do fine. Don't try to rush, if you move slowly it will be easier to get your legs beneath you."

Near to bursting with pride Applejack watched as the young foal settled himself and then tried again. When he shyly said hello, she leaned down to give him a nuzzle. "Hello yourself, and well done my brave boy."

While his father was distracted by the third basket Ahanu decided to check Ei's now empty basket. He poked his nose inside it, but quickly lost interest in it when he realized that it was just the basket he had been in.

Hime
The red and brown foal looked up at the orange mare that was his mother and she looked so nice and she was clam as well that was just what he needed. He smiled and then he gave the legs another go he did much better this time but Ei would be a slow learner and wouldn't take to many risks in his life at all not if he didn't need it.

" O..oh ok "

Then he approched his brother again and gently sniffed his tail a little he was a little surprised that his brother was a little smaller then him but he still seemed much stronger.

" Hmm i guess this one is shy as well oh well it will come out sooner or later "

The male said amused and chuckeld a little and wagged his tail then he walked up to his 2 sons and bent down his head to take a closer look one was definetly more like him and the other like Applejack but what about the one in the basket? all that just made him curious and hungry maybe he should go and get some fruit?

" Oh Applejack? are you hungry? "

Foalen
Surprised at the touch Ahanu turned his head around to look back at his brother. "He he...that tickles." He laughed wiggling his tail a little in response not daring to move because he was afraid he'd scare the other colt. "Hi there. Do you want to play with me?"

Applejack leaned over to give Taroji a nuzzle. "Mmmm, now that the little ones are mostly settled finding some food will be wonderful. I'm sure our little bashfull foal still the the basket will make her way out when she is ready.

Hime
The foal blinked a little oh he was right it probably did tickle since he was blowing some air on his tail. He then lifted his front hoves some and touched the grass beath him that did tickle too..

" I..i sure i c...can play with you but w..what sort of game? "

He asked shyly and waited for a replay from his brother.

" Aye aye! so i guess fruit will be good then? "

The stallion fluffed his two sons with his tail when he was passing them and grinned happily before he strutted away to go look for some tasty apples. But he was still curious on hos the third foal would look like...but Applejack had probably matured when she had been bearing the children and well Taroji hadn't been aware of it until just a few weeks ago so he still needed to take it all in.

Foalen
It was wonderful watching Taroji play with his sons. Her mate might not realize it just yet but he made a wonderful father. Applejack smiled at the cat like soquili and nodded. "Fruit would be lovely, thank you."

Ahanu grinned from ear to ear at his brother's reply...but he to was at a loss. He had never played any games before. Tilting his head to the side he considered the problem very seriously. So seriously that Applejack had a hard time keeping herself from laughing at his stern little face.

Then just as he was going to ask if anyone else had an idea he spotted something colorful dancing around in the air. "Oh what is that?" He asked motioning his head in the direction of the colorful flying thing."

"That my dears is a butterfly." Applejack explained quietly.

"Hey I have an idea! Why don't we follow the butterfly. He looks like he's having fun."

"You can if you want to," Applejack said giving her approval. But don't go out of sight. That way I can watch to make sure there isn't any danger."

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:04 am

RP link

Hime
Eidaeri just watched his brother and mother they just looked so relaxed but he was still nervous and it didn't help when his brother asked what is that...that just made him look around and when he spotted the butterfly he hickuped once and lost balance again.

The little bboy sighed and peeked up again under his white bangs...maybe that butterfly wasn't so dangerous after all it was just hos brothers intense words that scared him.

" Umm... "

Taroji just strutted away wagging his braided tail as he sniffed and tried to find a good tree to get fruit from. It didn't take him to long, he found a nice appletree and tried to carry as many as he could in his mouth...

He came back and dumped them on the grass.

" I hope you don't mind slimey apples but i don't have hands like Bhavesh~~~ "

He said and laughed.

Foalen
Seeing her son's fear Applejack whinnied softly moving over to give the white haired foal a loving rub with her soft nose. "It's all right, butterflies are very gentel creatures. It can not harm you, my dear."

The orange mare smiled as Taroji strutted away. She could tell that he was just bursting with pride. It was a wonderful thing to behold. When the stallion returned with the apples Applejack nudged her shy son closer to the new food, knowing he would need some encoragement to try the new thing his father had brought him. "These are apples, try one. I think you'll like it very much."

Having forgotten about the butterfly for the moment Ahanu was leaning down over the apples sniffing them curiously. They didn't smell bad, infact the scent was quite plesant. Leaning over one he prodded it with a hoof and laughed as it rolled through the grass.

"Ahanu do not play with your food." Applejack said sternly to her other son before looked back down at Eidaeri.[/orange]

"Yes mother," Ahanu replied obediently though he was still smiling. Leaning down once more he took a bite of the thing his father had brought them. The fruit was a bit large for his mouth but after a bit of work he was able to bit the thing in two smaller chunks. "Mmmm" Ahanu murmered around a full mouth as juice ran down his chin.

Hime
Ei trusted his mothers voice and he gave the butterfly one more peek before he started to sniff on the apples and it didn't take more then a few seconds before Ei took a bite...apparently he didn't see any harm in them and apples is going to be his favorite food and he really seemed to like them...

" T..these awe g...gveat!!! "

He said happily but it was a little hard to know what he was saying since he was stuttering and talking with his mouth full of food.

Taroji blinked a little apparently the shy boy didn't look very shy anymore and he seemed to like apples. Taroji took one himself and started to munch on it he wagged his tail happily and eyed the last basket it seemed that one was really late still.

Foalen
Applejack chuckled softly at the antics of her children and mate. This was a time she would remember for years to come. They were adorable each in their own way. She gave them each a nuzzle, she couldn't help herself, not when they were being so cute. "Well I'm glad you like apples. They are my favorite as well." The mare admitted with a wink taking up one of the round fruits for herself.

Hime
Eidaeri nodded his small head and continued chewing he had no troubles of eating them all. He had found something he loved and wasn't scared of apples was going to be one of his passions in life.

Then he peeked over to the basket that his sister was still laying in she was indeed slow in there and he tought that he had been slow but he didn't want to put preasure on his little sister she could take her time..

" Yeah i l...love apples! "

The little boy stated.

Taroji flicked his braided tail and decided to lay down to rest a little this was indeed going to be interesting three children and his mate could he really dela with it all? he probably could.

Apparently Ei shared his mates passion for apples that was kind of cute he tought but Ei looked very much like his mother, Ahanu didn't seem to have any apple markings he was more like himself but the last one would remain a mystery for a little while longer.

The last basket took the longest to hatch since the girl inside was actually very weak and very small Taroji actually tought it was a miracle that she even made it. But she was indeed pretty she both looked like him and had some small apple markings on her side. But what the girl didn't know was that her brothers and father would be very protective over her..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:05 am
Spring is in the air <3

RP Thread

Hime
A pink feather landed in a little pool of water the snow had almost melted away and the spring was comming. It was still cold outside but the sun was warm. A yellow mare hold her wings close to her body she still didn't use them that much as she had promised Windflame maybe he could help her to practice some more...

Where was her mate after all? she hadn't seen him in a while she hadn't seen him at all since they promised eachother that they where going to be mates. She blushed at the tought of Windflame being her boyfriend she was still very new to love, relasionships and what those things together ment.

She had left the forest and was on her way to Windflames forest it sure was creepy but she had to see Windflame or atleast speak to him. The air felt colder as she came closer to the dark forest and she shiverd.

" I still can't belive how he can like a place like this.. "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
It had been a long time since he'd been with his mate, he reflected as he wandered through his cold, dark home. Maybe about a month, or two months... around there. Within that space of time, he'd been show the way, by a pure Kalona who truly understood him... or at the very least, his dark side.

Tensed and alert, he debated over whether he wanted to see his innocent mate [and corrupt her] or not [influence her]. Deep within, his heart burst with love for her, but it was very deep; his shields would not be broken again; he would not relent to such... weakness. Perhaps in privacy, but... his red eyes glowed dangerously as he licked his moistened fangs.

His mate's blood would be delicious upon his tongue... hers was pure, untainted, the best kind of blood to eat. But no... something poked in the back of his mind, reminding him of a promise, or vow, he had made... but he paid it no heed... he had caught the scent of his Ringlet. He strode forward carefully, but with purpose, towards his mate.

Hime
Standing with her back towards Windflame she didn't notice him or pick up his scent. She wiggeld her wings a little and mostly looked up since she knew Windflame ciuld fly much better then her maybe he was out taking a tour around?

Her colorful curls wagged in the wind and she looked just as peaceful like she used to. She was still pure and still untouched since she was mates with Windflame and no other male. She hadn't been meeting any other stallions besides her brother and his little male foal but that was about it mostly females was around there home after all.

Then she felt something like a small spark over her spine like something that was telling her to look behind her. She turned around slowley and saw Windflame. She smiled and walked over to him.

" Hey Windflame! how have you been? "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He paused to watch his mate a moment as he observed her. Pure, untouched, peaceful... the scenery around her truly brought out her character, and she was like an angel descending to the earth. She was staring up towards the sky, and he concluded that since she had always admired how he could fly she figured he'd probably be taking a tour around his dark home.

That is, until she turned around and noticed him. She smiled at him brightly, the same smile that always got his heart thud hard against his chest. It did so now, but all he did was return a smirk, and walked forward to meet her halfway, giving her a nuzzle to say hello. "How is my adorable mate feeling today?" he commented, his dark aura basically flying out.

Ringlet was his purifier, whether she knew it or not. If he showed any 'kindness', his mate was the only one to know of it. If he was 'nice' to anyone, only his Ringlet would know of it. Thanks to Izusa, he finally was able to grasp, accept, and control his 'curse', which, in truth, was no curse at all. It was a gift... and he would use it to the best of his abilities.

Hime
Ringlet watched Windflame...he seemed a little diffrent but she wasn't all that sure the way he watched her, and spoke to her but maybe it was just her imagination. She nuzzeld him back happily and playfully nibbeld some of his front bangs <3 she really had missed him and she walked all the way in here by herself just to see him but it was worth it and now he could protect her if something happend as well.

" I am great~~ specially now that i found you...how are you Windflame? "

She puffed up her wings a little and another small feather fell off but a blue one this time. She giggeld and watched the feather fly away in the wind...always in spring her wings exchanged the thicker feathers for some new ones and that always made her loose a few extra.

Then she placed her little head under Windflame's muscular neck he was always so handsome and this time she didn't think much of his size either he was just perfect the way he was.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He smiled--something he rarely did except for in Ringlet's presence, but even then he did it rarely--and allowed her to nibble on his bangs a bit. It was her usual greeting, and he found her presence much more soothing than ever before. However, his anatomy would not stand for him to be too close to her.

...It was that time of year, after all. He mentally snorted as he imagined all the fools who would flirt endlessly until they found 'the right one' and then had offspring then decided that one another weren't good enough after all and one parent would leave. Idiots. What parents would leave their foals by themselves? Idiotic ones, that's who.

He ended up snorting aloud from the stupidity of it all and silently vowed he would care for his family, but he would be strict. Ringlet, his mate, had the personality to smother her offspring with enough love and adoration to spoil them; he, Windflame Bloodrider, would be the one to discipline them, and the result would be powerful, intelligent children.

"That is good, my mate; I am well, even better now that you are here," he answered, allowing only Ringlet to see his true smile.

Hime
Ringlet loved seeing her pretty stallion smile specially when he didn't do it that often he looked more handsome when he smiled. She stroker her head against his for a little while before she backed a few steps and looked at her mate.

He looked fine she was glad nothing had happend to him but who would even attack or try anything stupid on Windflame? ah well those poor creatures had to blame there selfs for even trying because Windflame was one of the strongest soquili's she ever met.

Her toughts slipped away towards toughts of spring and love but it was probably true that you felt more silly when spring came. She had seen other soquili couples looking for mates but that just made her think of babies and that just made her blush.

" So you been busy around here? or you have some spare time to spend with me? it's spring after all "

That just made her giggle as she waited for him to answer.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Ringlet looked happy; in fact, he was willing to bet that because it was spring she was feeling especially giddy; that was good, he'd prefer her to be happy rather than sad. He also did not want her to ever meet any other stallions (they'd all die if he saw them flirting with her) during this season of the year. Oh, he would enjoy tearing them limb from limb...

...Luckily, thanks to where he lived, no other mare--besides Ringlet, of course--would ever think to walk into these woods, so he didn't have to worry about lust-crazed mares trying to go after him. He nuzzled Ringlet, and began to walk back to where he had first lived with her for the first few months after they'd first met.

"Not too busy, really," he said, walking slowly so that Ringlet could keep up. "I have just been trying to avoid other mares, that is all," he finished, and then Ringlet's next words nearly caught him off guard... almost. "I have all the time in the world to spend with you, my dear Ringlet," he said, her name rolling off his tongue like silk.

Hime
She couldn't help it it was getting warmer and she didn't have to freeze her poor wings anymore and it almost felt like a few more butterflies popped up in Ringlet's tummy spring and meeting the one you love really could do strange things to you. She followed Windflame and looked around his home...it looked a little more pleasant when a few things had started to grow around here. It was less spooky..

" Other mares? i trust you Windflame even if other mares run after you i still know that your heart belongs to me right~~ "

She was really getting spring feelings know she felt so goofy but it felt good <3 then she blinked with her blue eyes and looked up at her mate he really sounded seductive today 03o more then usual that just made her wag her curley tail some more and walk closer towards Windflame.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He grinned; it was pure happiness and joy that he was teasing her the way he was; only Ringlet was able to disperse the darkness within him; he now welcomed that darkness, thanks to Izusa, but he would not allow--for his honor and duty were too strong--any pure, innocent creature (well, Soquili, anyway) to see it, like his beloved mate.

His home was returning to its original lush as the spring season resumed its cycle that was Mother Nature. Glancing around, he wondered if, because of spring, the area would attract more females than he wanted. "It is good you trust me; I trust you as well, but I would still prefer other males to steer clear of you, lest they wish to face my wrath."

He wondered how this season would affect his mate; she'd probably go all lovey-dovey and googly eyed with him--not that he minded--but spring was not his favorite season. He recalled what had taken place when was first a young, thoroughly grown stallion in his youth with Kalona mares all eying him like he was tastier than any other flesh they'd eaten. Hiding his shudder, he was just glad he found someone he really was affectionate for.

Hime
She was acting and feeling all silly at the moment but she didn't notice she had never had feelings for anyone before eccept Windflame so it would probably take her a while to figure out things. She puffed at him lightly with her nose and then she put her small head on his back.

" You know this place don't look that creepy...maybe because i see things that actually grow here now "

She giggeld and then she raised an eyebrown and looked at her mate what was he saying? sure others males had and probably would look at her but why was he being so heated up by it? he already know she loved him no one else. She tilted her head to the side maybe he was feeling jelous just because it was spring? that was probably it.

" Well are you jelous dear? you know you don't have to worry "

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He found himself smiling more often in Ringlet's presence than any other, and also realized that, along with his mate, spring was affecting his senses. His dark self didn't like such a thought, but for his mate, he would do anything, even with such a twisted nature as he. Ringlet was his purification, his anchor to all reality... to his "kindness", one could almost say. "If it does not look creepy, perhaps that is because spring has sprung," Windflame explained, looking around at his home that was slowly becoming part of the brighter world.

He tried to calm himself, forcing himself not to bristle at the thought of other males eying his lovely mate. One never knew what the spring season would do to one's senses... he had seen many lifelong mates break up because of unintentional happenings that were not meant to be... like his brother... and he was not going any further upon that thought. That thought was too close to making him break free of his control, and so he let it go. Better to think of it later when his mate wasn't around to be in danger. He would never hurt her intentionally, but one never knew if one knew its own nature well enough.

"Of course I am," he admitted with slight disdain. "I have seen many things happen to mares when more than one male eyes her in the way I look at you... often, that mare falls into depression and then all of those males leave her for another mare who might be better. That is why I worry, my love; I cannot let you leave my protection this season." He would not allow any other male near her... at least, males that were not family.

Hime
The females nodded and her curls bounced nicley in the soft warm wind. This forest looked much better when some grass started to grow and the trees bloomed in a few weeks everything would probably look great and less creepy but this place would never look or even remind of her home but this place was fine as long as she stayed beside Windflame.

She nuzzeld the big male and flopped up her tail on his back and then one of her wings, she liked doing that maybe because she had done that since the first time she saw him as well? that day when he saved her from those horrible bees and he offerd one of the caves in his forest to sleep in.

" That is probably it~~ it feels much nicer here "

Then she perked her ears towards Windflame and looked up at him she had never seen any females doing that but maybe because she didn't pay that much attention herself when she was at her old herd but Windflame had been growing up somewhere else and had seen diffrent things then she had.

" So you have any spring feelings for me then Windflame? "

She gave him a goofy and playful smile she just felt like joking around a little.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
His braids were looser this season, but mostly because he hadn't met up with his two-legger acquaintance in a while; not that he cared how his mane and tail were kept. One such as him did not care too much for appearance; he was already intimidating enough with his size. "Home" was a word Windflame would never describe his training grounds as, but Ringlet didn't know that, and he intended that his mate didn't know it at all.

She was pure and innocent, and he preferred she wasn't tainted by knowledge that could corrupt any gentle soul into despair. Especially Ringlet's; hers was a heart too bright even for him to grasp onto; but he kept her by his side, only because he knew she wouldn't leave him otherwise... and he... loved her. That was about it, really. He was an unusual Kalona that way. Despite how he seemed like a half-Kalona, he was actually a pure one... he just had a different kind of thinking than his breed usually did.

"Does it feel nicer?" he replied, looking around. Yes, flowers, birds, squirrels, and the like were all running about, sprouting, budding... mating. At that last thought, he looked at Ringlet, and in answer to her question, he only nodded with a single, short sentence. "I might have some spring feelings for you, Ringlet... I might." He basked in the glow of her joyful, playful smile.

Hime
The female looked around one more time...and yes everything looked much nicer and not that scary at all this was almost like a new place. When she first saw this place everything was really creapy and everything seemed so dead around here.

Well Windflame seemed happy here atleast this was his place after all like the forest near the lake their she lived that was here place. She fluffed up her wings a little like some birds do but they where a part of her body and could itch sometimes.

" Yes much nicer it's almost like it's a completly new place... "

Then she blinked and looked a little surprised to hear such words from Windflame that he had spring feelings for her as well. It was pretty nice to hear they where a couple after all and it would be weird if they didn't do things that mates usually do. She puffed at his neck a little with her nose...

" I am glad~~ so you feel like talking a walk? "

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:45 am
Spring is in the air <3

RP Thread

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Despite his current "happiness", Windflame could feel a change coming. Something he knew would hurt both him and Ringlet if he did not... do something. However, he did not mention it to her for the moment; she seemed far too cheerful about... spring.

He did not like this particular season, but they came and went, and that's how things were. He had no power over that, but he had power over himself, and control was Windflame's best friend. He had control issues, but he did not realize this for himself.

Though he always fought with himself over what he would allow to control his mind--light or dark--he decided to choose in-between... for the moment. As he paused a moment to shake off his odd feeling, he watched Ringlet a moment, and then made a mental shrug. He was imagining things, surely.

"It is still the same place, the only difference is the plants are vibrating with new life," he said bluntly, and then blinked as he realized he'd spoken slightly harshly. Why did he get the feeling he was annoyed with his mate? How strange...

"A walk would be... pleasant," he said carefully, but nodded his assent to her words and began to lead the way through the forest.

Hime
User Image

Ringlet didn't mind staying with Windflame for a while but the result of that was that the young female got pragnent, sure Rin was innocent but finding a new home and getting a mate as Windflame has made her mature it didn't take her that long to notice that she was pragnent. She glanced over at Windflame and wonderd if he knew as well? since he was much wiser then she was he had to know.

The female fluffed up her wings and gently puffed at Windflames neck with her nose...she had noticed that he was a little diffrent then before as well but Ringlet knew he was a Kalona and there nature was very unstable but there was still a lot more to learn about that breed. For example how babies from a wind and a kalona could turn out?

" Umm Windflame? how do you feel about babies? "

She did know he wanted some but she didn't know if he wanted them now...but that was a little to late now was it. But she felt really happy over the situation actually even if there future was uncertain.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Despite Ringlet's belief that Windflame actually knew everything (which, actually, he didn't, but he was wise... most of the time), Windflame, like most males, was totally oblivious to the fact that his mate had become pregnant due to his... lessons... about children. He had been a touch lustful and he lost control over his wish to... mate... with Ringlet at the time, but all in all he had kept his promise that he would never hurt Ringlet... intentionally. He was certain their activities those days a while back had hurt her, but not too badly.

Nearly snapping at Ringlet for the sudden puffing, he tried to calm himself. Why was he acting so... strangely? Perhaps it was because he had gotten much colder... his heart was only mildly warm with his chosen mate now, and everyone, everything, everywhere he went, knew, or felt, was frozen with others... his family--were he and Ringlet to have children--would be the only ones to even remotely see any emotions he spouted... besides disgust, hatred, or anger. He would probably also show his sadistic side... but he was not the kind of Kalona to wish ill and enjoy it on others... yet.

He was still taking it all in, his demonic blood. If his filth poured into his offspring, it was better or worse... he chose unpredictable, considering the personality of his children would be even more conflicting than his own. He fought between blood and mind... his children would fight between blood, mind, and acceptance. Then, Ringlet's question registered in his head. "Babies?" he repeated, hiding his surprise.

A moment to contemplate, he decided he would be blunt. "Of course I want children, Ringlet. But why do you ask such an... odd question for our situation?" And then it occurred to him why she would ask. She was... no, she truly couldn't be... could she? He stopped walking, and turned to face her. "You... could it be? Are you... pregnant... Ringlet?" he asked carefully.

Hime
Ringlet wasn't unhappy or feeling bad over how Windflame treated her she was very happy actually but she was a young girl who had fallen in love with a dark angel but she couldn't help to see many good things in him even if she knew his nature or his toughts might be darker then she expected at first but she knew what she had been doing since he knew what the Kalona breed was and what they did or what they could do.

But being with Windflame had just made her stronger not weaker but she had been feeling that Windflame was a little diffrent then before but she tried to support him she hopefully did something right since he still cared about her, he was still attracted to her and did love her and she only needed that nothing else right now.

She looked up at her mate smiling her blue eyes was full off energy and being pragnent actually made her more secure she actually did things she usually didn't do and she even tried to practice more with her wings since he wanted to learn her babies how to fly.

" Well yes i am~~ that is why i have been feeling so happy the latest time it feels like i have been reborn "

She giggeld and hoped that she could make her mate smile some and not be so worried. But since she felt more secure she hoped that she could both handle babies and her mates mood.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
He didn't know what to make of the announcement. Children? Already? The sudden news couldn't have been more unwelcome! He was not yet ready to be father--would he ever be?--and so he turned away from his mate. He had seen the horrors of what a mother could do if her children were threatened (though in a Kalona's case if the children survived they would kill the mother, who likewise would kill her own children if she deemed them unworthy).

His musing was interrupted by Ringlet's cheerfulness--as always--before he turned around again to observe her. He was questioning now what he had been thinking beforehand. Originally, the emotions of caring and supposed kindness he had felt for this mare he thought meant he 'loved' her... whatever that emotion meant. What was 'love', anyway? Knowing his offspring would both have wings--after all, both parents did, and blood was blood--Windflame expected them to fly. And fly well, at that.

He didn't care if Ringlet was the worse flier around--perhaps she was, but perfection could be overrated, after all--but he expected his offspring to be better. "Reborn, hm?" he muttered, contemplating what she meant by that. Did that mean she was killed and he didn't know it, and now he was walking alongside a creature whose soul was so attached to his, he did not know it till now?

No, no. She had just said she was pregnant with his foals--his!--and so he was still obligated to watch over her. She was his mate, after all. Windflame's mind was being twisted around, his logic more twisted than ever, as he led Ringlet back to where he lived--they would live. "Children means heirs..." Figuring Ringlet would want to see a smile on him according to how she was acting, he decided to grant her her small wish, and smiled--smirked, really--gently towards her. "Come, Ringlet."

Hime
Ringlet couldn't be upset in a time like this the babies in her stomach made her calm actually maybe that was hormones or just the way she was? she was almost always calm so this was probaly going to be fine. Ringlet had been growing a lot after the time when she left her old home and on her way she met Windflame, her mind was much more mature then before. Before she was just scared, unexperienced and to naive.

She knew that Kalona's wasn't the best choice of a mate and she knew that Windflame probably had many dark sides that he didn't want to show her. But he had good sides as well. But a small part of her mind was a little worried, would Windflame stay to help her raise their babies? or would he just simply leave? that didn't really sound like Windflame to just leave like that but she knew he needed his own private time.

" Oh ok...i am comming "

Ringlet glanced at his smirk...it almost looked like it was a forced smile because she knew how he looked when he was smiling for real. Maybe he was worried of becomming a father? parenthood wasn't really an easy task.

" Umm is anything wrong? "

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces