Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:18 am
Giggling at him, she winked and whispered back. "So you do....make sure you tell me it all..." Then lifting her head away from Micah, she cleared her throat. Chaleha doesn't seem to be disagreeing with the river thing or agreeing too. "I'll take that as a yes Chal..." She said to her friend with a smile. "Let's go." Awnae took lead and started to walk towards the river, thinking about the water just made her even more thirsty. Although, at the same time she was thinking of who this other mare her brother likes. Now for sure she knows he has to like Chaleha, but the other mare might be hard to guess. Since she didn't meet many soquilis herself. He better tell me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:22 am
At the mention of the river,Chaleha brightened in her own mood a bit,"Oh yes!" She agreed excitedly,"Just the place for such a hot afternoon!!" She cantered away from the brother and sister.They had some sort of intrique going on and it bothered her to be out of the loop.She heard them coming up behind her,so she slowed to a trot.
Micah was certainly handsome,she thought,and possibly was meeting other mares.She snorted at the thought."Silly boy,"she muttered.

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:06 am
Awnae thought she heard something come from the mare in front, but decided to maybe it was best to not ask what she just said. "Indeed, it is hot!" Picking up her pace, she ran all the way to the river and jumped in. Making splashes. "Ah....much better...." Fish kept swimming around her legs, and their fins and tails tickled her. She waited for the other two to join her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:56 pm
Chaleha broke into a gallop,Awnae had beat her to the water,and she was not going to allow Micah to do the same!! Rushing into the river and causing all manner of splashing she looked over to see her friend with a very surprised look and a laughed,"She who splashes second splashes best!!" Little did they know Micah would be last and undoubtedly would splash best!! mrgreen whee!!  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:41 pm
The mare laughed and started to flick water at Micah with her tail. Every piece of dirt was off her now. Chaleha did make better splashes than herself, they were huge. Making her fully wet. Awnae didn't really like her hair being wet, but these were her close friends. She knew them since little, and that was definetly something special to her. Even if Micah is her brother, she took him as a friend. Nothing better than spending time with your best friends. "Come on Micah! You're slow!" Waiting for her brother to jump in too, she got ready to move, knowing that he was a bit more heavier then the two mares which will make even a bigger splash. More fish swam by and tickled her legs, Awnae giggled nearly every second.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:20 pm
*Micah laughed a fulll hearty laugh and smiled at them. It was much more mausing watching the two, but he joined in anyways.*
This is nice.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:53 pm
To her surprise, he didn't jump in like she thought. "Yes it is." She agreed. The water was calm, but under it wasn't, there were all sorts of other animals under. They kept moving and dodged their hoofs of course. Awnae could even see a hermit crab, it was slowly going towards a rock. "There are so many other living things in this river." The mare smiled at them two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:45 pm
She made special note of the grace he exhibited when entering the water.She could be graceful,too.It was just more important to splash Awnae at the time she had jumped into the water. Suddenly he looked at her and caught her staring at him.She felt like diving down to look at the fish swimming about her legs.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:03 am
Trying to step on some of the creatures below, she giggled. "They're hard to catch alright, very small compaired to my feet." Swishing her tail, causing water droplets to be flicked. Ah.....I guess I should relax now... Awnae sighed and rested her self by getting out of the water and walking over to the tree. Laying down, she rested, the sun dried her up in a matter of seconds. It felt like a day on the beach. Although Awnae has never been there before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:26 am
She began to swim,and went up one side of the shore only to turn around and float back with the current.Doing that several times until she tired of it.Leaving the water she shook herself sending little droplets all over the now dried Awnea.
Suddenly Chaleha was very hungry and went into the meadow to find some grass for grazing.

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Giggling at Chaleha as she sprayed her with water, she shook took but when she opened her eyes, Chaleha wasn't there no more. Looking at Micah with a confusing look, she left him there alone to find her friend. Sniffing the air, she could smell the orange mare somewhere nearby. Few feet away, Chaleha was walking and seemed like she was looking for something. "What are you looking for?" Awnae asked trotting over to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:15 pm
"I like the sweet grasses,and the sour grass.I smell both but cannot decide which I want to start with.And I thought I heard something in the grass a moment ago." She looked at her friend,"Think it could have been a mouse?" Suddenly the grasses rustled again and both watched to see what would emerge,if anything did.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:32 pm
"Sweet is what I most likely would go for." Awnae smiled while nodding to Chaleha. Then the moving in the grass made her jaw drop. Wondering what could be hiding in the grass before them. Neither wanted to go and check what it is, in case it was something dangerous. These lands aren't as safe as they use to be, not ever since those pale faces came. Who knows what they might have also brought with them?! This worried both mares. Although, she was eager to see what it may be, could it be another soquili? Or something trying to kill them? Either way, the mare wasn't scared, if she had to defend she would, if she had to run, she of course would. Giving worried looks to Chaleha, both waited for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:20 pm
Feeling the fear of her friend,Chaleha chanced a look her way and quickly looked back to where the noise was in the grass."I think we should run away from here a ways." And with that she broke into a gallop across the meadow.Stopping and turning to look,she pranced.If need be she would strike with her front hooves whatever came out from under the grass,if it came to meance either of them.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:56 pm
Running after her friend, Awnae slipped on a rock and fell foward. "Wah!" Thump! Feeling pain in one of her legs, she stepped real hard on that rock, it hurt her hoof. The pain in her leg wasn't that bad, maybe she just needs rest and she'll be okay. Although all she cared about was running away from what ever could be hiding in the grass. Not moving any parts of her body, she waited and watched. The grass shook and then stopped, in a second or two, a rabbit jumped out. First sniffing then it looked at the two mares and hopped away. Laughing, she lifted her head to try and see Chaleha. The mare dragged herself to sit beside a tree and let her leg heal.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff