Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
{ORP} Gold Going Up! {Killakeeth Flight!} OVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image

The warm thermals were welcome beneath his wings, and as she dove in to them, Sigurath barreled in front of her, dipping back to fly just beneath the Queen for a moment, Beautiful Killakeeth, you fly so well. He wanted to catch her so desperately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H'ral and Bronze Sigurath

Stats

Quote:

Round 1: 12+10 = 22
R1 Total: 15
Round 2: 13
R2 Total: 13
Round 3: 13 + 10 = 23
R3 Total: 23
Round 4: 12 + 13 = 25
R4 Total: 19
Round 5:
R5 Total:
Full Flight Total:
15 + 13 + 23 + 19 + ? = 70

Strength: 12
Intelligence: 13
Speed: 10
Endurance: 13
Fight: 10  
Dea and #Teddy# generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 20!
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:25 pm
NPC Caltor of Brown Besciuth

Besciuth wondered if Killakeeth had seen how he handled that attack, did she approve? He didn't have time to think too much on it as the golden beauty seemed to dive into the thermals. He didn't mind at all, he knew how the winds were at this time of morning and would show he could handle it like anyone else. So he went into a dive after her, acting as if he really was dancing with the wind. Being the dragon who had been out on the seas for awhile, it really was quite enjoyable for him. He did some twists and turns, a laugh of enjoyment escaping the brown.

I quite enjoy playing with the wind, though not as much as I would like to dance with you. I am sure whoever you pick will be quite lucky to get that chance,he thought to her.

Caltor smiled softly, feeling how much fun his brown was having above their heads. He knew the wind was nothing for them, having to deal with worse than a little morning breeze when he was captain of his own ship. To his brown, it was something he reveled in. He looked to the other suitors, before flashing his best smile to Vosin. Mentally, he was cheering his dragon on, knowing it was what both wanted.

Form
Rider: Caltor (Pirate captain turned Weyrrider. He has confidence in spades and loves to flirt. Very full of himself and loves to go on adventures. He does have a good heart, under all that oozing charm)
Would be totally open to him having a kid
Dragon: Besciuth
Color: Brown

Base: 35 (brown)
Age 11 and up: +5
Average/Normal: +5 points
Sweet/Kind: +3
Total= 48 pts

Strength: 9
Intelligence: 14
Speed: 7
Endurance: 12
Fight: 6

Quote:
Round 1: 9 (Strength) + 7 (speed)= 16
Roll- 13
Round 2: 12 (Endurance)= Roll: 6 (Doing fine)
Total- 19
Round 3: 14 (Intelligence) + 7 (Speed)= 21
Roll- 21 (-2 for Phylideth's attack)
Total- 38
Round 4: 9 (Strength) + 14 (intelligence)= 23
Roll- 20
Total- 58

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 20!

Milady Emerald

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:16 pm
Whelp M’wyn manged to make it to the railing, nearly making it Over the railing and into the pen as Lust surged within Lornath high above in the sky. Even though this was not Lornath’s first or even fifth flight something seemed…… different…… about this one. It was hitting him stronger- or that could perhaps be the remnants of last nights drink.

Lornath noted quite pointedly that Killakeeth said nothing back to him as he asked for what would please her most. But to them all she did tell them all to Dance with the wind-

“As you command Queen" Lornath trumpeted- and though he was no blue or even a brown nor a youngling his eyes swirled straight purples and he down in found a thermal and for her and her alone he put on an Ariel Ballet of him with the wind- A stage with many but for an audience of one- Shining Killakeeth. Twas her praise alone he sought.

“Any Dragon can and indeed should give you pretty words Queen Killakeeth- But few will match actions and most importantly TIME with their words. This I do for your honor, today I rose bidden by your word, and have flown far and high- but I am by no means done. Take me for yours, and let me make your Dreams come true!”

Getting closer to her now trying to climb his way out of the bottom where he had lain in wait for her words, he closed his dance by roaring to her and the rising sun "Rise sun for Killakeeth outshines you this day, but bids you light our dance!”

Rider: M’wyn (Oh yeah he’s up for a kiddo!)
Dragon:Lornath
Color: Bronze

Base Bronze: 40
Age 11 and Up: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Cunning: +2
TOTAL=57

Strength: 11
Intelligence:13
Endurance: 11
Fight: 12

Quote:

Round One Speed 10+ Strength 11=21 (7)
Round Two Endurance 11= 5 (Doing fine)
Round Three Intelligence 13 + Speed 10=23
Round Four Strength 11 + Intelligence 13 (20)
Round Five

TOTAL: 7 + 5 + 2 + 20 + x= 34

magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:17 pm
The winds seemed to dance and twist as the glowing gold drifted along their twists and turns. Killakeeth trumpeted her pleasure at the flight. Her muscles were beginning to tire. She sensed the end was near. Soon, soon she’d have to make a choice, but not quite yet.

I am always up for another dance Ansheth. You have has graceful a dance as you do words Turoth. Who indeed Phylideth? I do love to be appreciated. She twisted lithly on the winds away from the brown lest he try to grab her.

She admired Nasath, his elegance dance and sweet words. Killakeeth rumbled her approval at Zukiath’s self-correction. It will be so Dhumavath, the gold relented up on her silence to the brown. Her gaze swept over Verituth, are you worthy of my desire Verituth?

The sky is my canvas to paint with bronze and brown? Her amusement reached out to Teth. There are many here who have those Cyndreth. As do you Sigurath. She skimmed over the bronze so close. Killakeeth twisted towards the sounds of laughter from Besciuth and dropped down past him on a downdraft. So we dance! She allowed an updraft to take her near to Lornath, you handle the wind well.

Up, up, up, UP! Killakeeth called to her males. They had played well in the morning sun. The end was nigh. Instinct sent the gold shooting upward to get as high as possible. She watched them rise with the sun.

Killakeeth’s Stats:
Gold: 50
Age 6-10: +3
Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Ruthless: +5
Total: 58

Strength: 15
Intelligence: 12
Speed: 8

Quote:
FINAL ROUND! Round 5 roll for: Endurance.

Round 1: 15+8= 23 (19)
Round 2: 13= (-4)
Round 3: 12+8= 20 (11)
Round 4: 15+12= 27 (9)
Round 5: 13= (13)
Total: 48

Participants:
Killakeeth (magna) (19 -4+11+9= 35)

Bronze Sigurath (wish) (15+13+23+19= 70)
Bronze Turoth (silver) (17+7+12+24= 60)
NPC Brown Besciuth (dea) (13+6+21-2(attacked)+20=58 )
Bronze Delfrith (teiha) (23+16+8+10=57)
Brown Teth (crab) (20+17+7+10= 54)
Bronze Nasath (shinos) (24-3-7(attacked)+14+20=48 )
Brown Zukiath (tatter) (23+11+14-1= 47)
Brown Aleyath (smerdle) *not eligible to win (14+5+5+16= 40)
NPC Bronze Verituth (fae) (3+10+13+12= 38 )
Brown Phylideth (pach) (18 (R2 attacking Nasath), (R3 attacking Bescuith) +17= 35)
Brown Wolveth (bast) (17-2+6+14= 35)
Bronze Ansheth (sweet) (16+9+14-4= 35)
NPC Bronze Lornath (em) (7+5+2+20= 34)
NPC Brown Dhumavath (medi) (6-3+19+11= 33)
Bronze Garganth (tsu) (25-3+11-4=29)
NPC Bronze Cyndreth (sariraii) (7+0+2+18=27)
NPC Bronze Mazoroth (drani) (13+0+0+0= 13)

NPC Bronze Thuhoth (uta) *not eligible to win (1) OUT
NPC Bronze Reyneth (cheri) *not eligible to win (5) OUT  

magnadearel

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 13!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:20 pm
Teth watched as she rose for what was likely the final time in the flight, and he surged ahead with as much strength as he could muster. His stamina was still going strong, though it was alright to admit her was a little tired - gold flights were far longer and far more powerful than those of the greens he also loved. But she had won his hearts for this flight, and he called to her with love.

The world is your art!!! Paint it like you would, and use me to help!! I want to show all of Pern your lovely colors, make them understand how amazing and beautiful you are!!! He pumped his wings after to keep up, aware of those soaring around in much stronger pursuit. But still he would not give up, his want and desire for her both carnal and pure. He wanted to see the eggs she would lay, the dragonets that she would produce.

To be at her side during that......was something he could dare to think of, right? To hold her close as they tumbled down, coloring the skies with gold and brown and shades of love. A silly thought for a silly dragon, but perfect as it was for Teth. He would care for her always in his hearts, a special and lovely gold.

A happy bugle pressed out from deep within his chest as he gave the final chase, ready to accept whatever she would give. I am all for you!

-----

Brown Teth

Teth: A lovely brown dragon, who is kind and loyal (if not a bit........Teth-y. Large and loud. Will accept anyone who wants to be with him =)
- UNLIKELY TO FIGHT BACK, BUT DO NOT PUSH HIM TOO HARD

F'ell: If he has to, will only accept a male partner. As it is, he is likely getting as drunk as possible so he blacks out somewhere and doesn't have to deal with this.

Wants to be with Aerden probably

Rider: F'ell (no kids)
Dragon: Teth

Base points for brown: 35
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

TOTAL: 50

Strength: 17
Intelligence:2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 19
Fight: 3

----

ROUND 1: 17 + 9 = 26 ( 20 )
ROUND 2: 19 ( 17 )
ROUND 3: 2 + 9 = 11 ( 7 )
ROUND 4: 17 + 2 = 19 ( 10 )
ROUND 5: 19 ( 13 )

GRAND TOTAL: 67 ( you did a good, sweet boy )  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
J'xsen and brown Zukiath

Straining with effort, Zukiath followed Killakeeth up and up into the sky. I hear and I follow you, golden beauty! My hearts beat only for you! I will follow until I can't any more!

On the ground, J'xsen reached the knot of lust-ridden dragonriders and lost himself in the press of bodies. Maybe Zukiath would win, maybe not -- but whatever the outcome, he was sure to get lucky today!

Stats
Intelligence: 7
Fight: 7

Round 1: 15+10= 25(23)
Round 2: 13= 13(11)
Round 3: 7+10= 17(14)
Round 4: 15+7= 22(-1)
Round 5: 13= 13(10)
Running Total: 23+11+14+(-1)+10= 57  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 17!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image

Garganth could feel how tired he was, his heavy body threatening to weigh him down.... but Killakeeth called out again, and his purple eyes whirled even faster than before. Yes, yes! He could still do this! Up, up, up he forced himself to climb, bugling a joyful note. He was not far ahead, not like the others, but he was so close to her!

Up! He agreed, delighted to have come so close. Even if she chose to greet him with fang and claw rather than an embrace, that was more than enough for the gentle giant. He would carry her scars with pride, for they would be a gift always showing on his person.

Rider: M'lus
(Open to having a kid?) No, muse decided to change things up on me!

Bronze: 40
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Sweet: +3
-------
Total: 58

Intelligence: 5
Speed: 12
Endurance: 18
Fight: 6

Round 1: 17 +12 = 29 (25)
Round 2: 25 - 3 = 22
Round 3: 5 + 12 = 17 (11)
Round 4 17 + 5 =22 (fail, -4)
Round 5: 17
Total: 46

Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:45 am
Lornaths Chest swelled as Killakeeth complimented his dancing-it did him proud- however, in the end he feared he had held back too much in the begining of the flight. None-the-less as Killakeeth commanded him to rise higher, he did so, beating his great bronze wings in the sunlight and the light shining from the Queen dancing off his scales. He flew not so high, nor as well as some, but did not acquit himself poorly neither. In the end it all came down to the one that had bid them all to take wing- Queen Killakeeth. With lust, longing and caring in his voice he bugled to her once more " May you clutch well Queen!"

Rider: M’wyn (Oh yeah he’s up for a kiddo!)
Dragon:Lornath

Base Bronze: 40
Age 11 and Up: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Cunning: +2
TOTAL=57

Strength: 11
Intelligence:13
Endurance: 11
Fight: 12

Quote:

Round One Speed 10+ Strength 11=21 (7)
Round Two Endurance 11= 5 (Doing fine)
Round Three Intelligence 13 + Speed 10=23
Round Four Strength 11 + Intelligence 13 (20)
Round Five Endurance 11 (8 )

TOTAL: 7 + 5 + 2 + 20 + x= 42

Milady Emerald

Teiha generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 1!

Teiha

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:57 am
Delfrith was racing to win, wrenching away from the wings and claws of other males as they came near to avoid tangling or spilled ichor. His eyes were on one dragon only, and that dragon was Killakeeth. As the sun rose higher and cast its light upon her golden hide, the bronze was spellbound. His wings failed to beat for a few moments as he gazed upon her luminous form, and he dropped quite suddenly.

Now among the group of riders who waited with Vosin, D’amor clutched his head in his hands and broke out in laughter as he watched his dragon falter. Delf, you egghead!

The bronze was flapping hard now, legs unconsciously paddling as if he were swimming to the surface after diving into deep water. I would carry you home, golden Killakeeth, but even if my claws cannot embrace you this morn, I will follow you to the end! he roared.

----

D’amir and bronze Delfrith

Average/Normal: +5 points
Total: 53

Stats
Strength: 16
Endurance: 17
Fight: 5

Round 1: 16+10= 26 (23)
Round 2: 16 (+23 = 39)
Round 3: 5+10=15 (8 +39 = 47)
Round 4: 16+5=21 (10 +47 = 57)
Round 5: 1 (+57 = 58 )  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:57 am
The dance had only just begun as Killakeeth changed her tactics, starting her final climb that would end with the twining of two dragons in a tango that would end with a wonderful clutch and more dragons to fight the age old enemy. Turoth ached to join her and he turned his nose skyward, once again climbing straight up, keeping the golden queen in his sights.

Climb high, queen Killakeeth, he called to her, the sun shining off her golden hide and blinding him for a moment. He gave a mighty trumpet, low and deep that echoed in his chest, and he let his wings pump until they began to burn from the effort. He would be there to catch her if she chose him, ready with arms out and wings to wrap around her.

Any male will be lucky to have you for this brief moment, but I would stand beside you as long as you would have me. Our children would know love and care from their father should you fall to my arms. They and you shall want for nothing. To say he had been a doting father for the last clutch he sired would be an understatement and to be able to shower a new set of babies with love and affection would be a joyous occasion for him.

On the ground, Ar'ad's heart pounded in time with the two of his bond mate. He was close in pursuit, there was a good chance the shining queen would pick him, and it brought back memories of the other time Turoth had been lucky enough to be chosen. It had been such a happy few months for the both of them Ar'ad's normal veil of darkness had been pulled back and he had felt alive. Perhaps, if Turoth was chosen, it would be enough to pull him back from the ravaging he had gone through from his illness. Time would only tell and he hoped his shining bronze would win the hearts of Killakeeth.

---

Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 14
Fight: 13

Round 1: 17
Round 2: 7
Round 3: 12
Round 4: 24
Round 5: 8
Total: 68  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 2!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:49 am
User Image

He thrummed in contentment, the invitation to dance once more stirring his hearts to greater efforts. The wind, however, had other ideas. It buffeted him, catching him and throwing him back. The bronze gave a small roar as their sun-queen rose further and higher, beyond his grasp.

And still, even as he slipped back, as others overtook him, he was awash with pride and affection for the great, golden queen who led them on such a fine, merry chase. You have flown well, my Lady, and bring great honour to our Weyr. No matter your choice, nor where your hearts might lie in the future, know that I am but a summon away… just in case. Killakeeth was radiant strength incarnate- she didn’t need a guardian or protector as such… but there was no denying he was drawn to her wild ways, her fervor and passion.

You dance beautifully, Lady Killakeeth. His mindvoice was soft and admiring as he followed her through the morning skies.

O’dyn glimpsed Vosin, brilliant and fiery in the morning light, at the edges of his vision. His heart was still pulled upwards, encouraging his bondmate to pursue to the last of his strength, but focused enough to bring him back. Ansheth was a gentle and strong creature- even if this flight may not go in his favour, he had done well. The man was proud.

Ansheth

Stats:
Bronze: 40pts
Fit/Motivated: 10pts
Notable trait: 3pts (sweet/kind)

Total: 58pts

Intelligence: 11
Fight: 9

Round 1: Strength (15) + Speed (9) = 16 points
Round 2: Endurance (14) = 9 points (safe)
Round 3: Intelligence (11) + Speed (9) = 14 points
Round 4: Strength (15) + Intelligence (11) = 4 points (fail)
Round 5: Endurance (14) = 2 points

Current Total: 16 + 9 + 14 - 4 + 2 = 39

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:24 am
ATTACKING DHUMAVATH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phylideth still dared lean in closer when Killakeeth passed him by, very much wanting to reach out and snatch her up in his claws - eager and willing. There is none more lustrous in the sky this or any morning. No matter who you choose, the desire for it to be him was strong and he let it seep through his words color=brown]It will only make you shine brighter. Sweet words assisted by T'mor, who was only slightly more awake with Amiari now.

But as Killakeeth went up, Phylideth instead turned his attentions onto another of her pursuers. Phylideth snapped as he swiped at his fellow brown - though again with none of the viciousness he had Nasath previously. No words, but perhaps he'd had enough of Dhumavath's dour mood.

Stats

Rider: T'mor (Already has a kid on the way with a lovely greenrider. He is not available during this)
Dragon: Phylideth

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +35
6 Turns: +3
Motivated: +10
Ruthess: +5 (Rude and Selfish, really)
Total: 53

Speed: 8

Round 1: (Strength + Speed) 17 + 8 = 25 (18 )
Round 2: (Attacking Nasath for 7 damage)
Round 3: (Attacking Besciuth for 2 damage)
Round 4: (Strength + Intell) 17 + 5 = 22 (17)
Round 5: (Attacking Dhumavath for 2 damage)

Total: 35

Medigel
The dice spoke him into being his target, sorry ;0;

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 3!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:40 am
User Image

This was it, the last glorious spiral upwards one final ascent, a chance to catch her eye, to catch her hearts, to catch her in his claws to have and hold, at least for one golden morning. His broad wings pumped, plowed the air into furrows as he strove after her, beside her, his eyes never leaving her glittering hide, not even when he flew perhaps too near to other suitors. It was all her, all for her, and she was the fixation they all were hooked on. She was the sun, and they were everything else, craving her light and feeding off it.

As they neared the height of their ascent, he dared to twist a bit closer through the air, a coy but blatant gesture. An offer. I'm right here, fair Killaeeth, lovely Killakeeth, strong Killakeeth. Let me carry you back to Pern, let me give you everything you desire! I have felt your eyes upon me, now let me feel—!! His rambling praise and adulations were cut off for a second time that morning with a hissing squawk as Verituth impacted him from the side, leaving him to falter just slightly, his wings having to pump a bit more rapidly to bring him back in line with his goal. He did not look away from her, he would not dare with the end so close. She would chose soon, he could feel it, and if that other bronze had cost him his chance now...! He let the snarl die in his throat, muffling to a croon to the soaring gold. They are just jealous, the lot of them, of how lovely we are. Come, Killakeeth... let's make them more jealous, together...!

————————————————————

Rider: A'iel (not present, and thus no bb from him!)
Dragon: Nasath
Strength: 18
Intelligence: 10
Fight: 5

Quote:
Round 1: 18+9=27 (24)
Round 2: Endurance (-3), Attacked by Phylideth (-7)
Round 3: 10+9=19 (14)
Round 4: 18+10=28 (20)
Round 5: Endurance (3) - attack (5) = -2
TOTAL: 24-10+14+20-2=

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:55 am
Attacking Nasath

NPC L’nan of Bronze Verituth

Verituth’s eyes remained streaked with red. I am worthy of your desires. He said fiercely. I do not offer lightly my words. It is those that offer sweet platitudes with little more than the thought of the end of the flight in mind that are not worthy of your desire. And he coiled before launching at Nasath. He picked Nasath for no more reason than because Nasath was there.

He had some ground to make up so he couldn’t hit with full force but he made a palpable hit before dropping off the bronze. No one is worthy of your desire in the way that you deserve, Killakeeth if they are not willing to give you everything.

Rider: L’nan (Open to having a kid? Y)
Dragon: Verituth

Strength: 12
Intelligence: 11
Endurance: 12
Fight: 7

Average: +5
Sweet/kind: +3
Total: 51

ShinosBee
Nasath got hit again

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image

UP. His wings were beginning to tire, but he would not stop until he'd either lost, or caught her in his bronze claws. No, KIllakeeth was a Gold who Sigurath would never stop for, and the dragon's hearts were set upon catching the Queen, For you, I would paint the stars themselves to please you. For you, and you alone, I would follow your glimmer to the ends of Pern. Let me dance with you, as the waves dance upon the shore. Let me dance with you, as the stars dance in our sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H'ral and Bronze Sigurath

Stats

Quote:

Round 1: 12+10 = 22
R1 Total: 15
Round 2: 13
R2 Total: 13
Round 3: 13 + 10 = 23
R3 Total: 23
Round 4: 12 + 13 = 25
R4 Total: 19
Round 5: 13