Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[META ORP] New Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

Nezi-ozu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:52 am

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

"Hello!" Nchekwube replied as the intricately marked lioness greeted him. He listened to her words, blind to any nervousness she might have shown. At the beginning of all of this he had been blinded by his own nerves to where he couldn't even notice if anyone else was afflicted. At this point, though, the young lion seemed to be just swept up by the excitement of meeting all the new faces and seeing a glimpse of their hearts, even if it seemed a bit… intrusive.

"You are here," he reaffirmed, matching her bright and genuine smile, "and I'll be the first to say that I'm glad of it," the adolescent finished with a laugh. He leaned forward slightly, the smile unfading as he looked into her eyes. The pink and purple eyes became unfocused and distant as he seemed to zone out for a few moment before, with the help of a few long blinks, he seemed to return. A gentle laugh left him. "And I must say, like the few before you, you should seek out the Aguu family! You'd fit well, there, among all the new faces."

[Eskimo]
RP reply will be edited in, rolling first so you can apply for a cert. Betsabe will be in Aguu!

Nezi-ozu generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:54 am

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

The crowds were certainly something. The N'ezi-ozu was a generally quiet place (barring the recent set of events), and Nchekwube have never imagined the place having life such as it did now. To be honest, he was glad of it. Though he knew that some of his kin might not feel the same way, but he tried not to focus on that too much, now.

"Jendayi," he greeted with a bob of the head. "I would be happy to help you find that place." A small but warm smile lit his face and he raised his brows, looking into her eyes with a youthful and innocent curiosity. He seemed to be gone for a few moments then, like his body had become a vacant cocoon. When he blinked back, his eyes creased at the corners with a wide smile.

"Uju," he said simply, his heart aflutter. "You belong with the Uju family." They were words he had been hoping to speak all day. The Uju family, small but sweet. The last siblings of the bloodline and the mother who, with her cubs, marked the first rogue blood to enter the pride after a long, long while. "Welcome to the N'ezi-ozu."

Felyn
Rolling first so you can apply for a cert. Jendayi will be in Uju!

Nezi-ozu

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:41 pm
AstoriaFallen

Eyes bouncing from one lion to the next, Masozi noticed a pair moving towards him. He hadn't been able to hear much of what had been said, but perhaps they were to join his family? Watching the male step forward, Masozi dipped his head, his face remaining rather stoic as he listened carefully.

"Budek," moving his head to the side, he glanced over towards his partner, "and Zobu. You must truly be destined for the Nkunwu." A slight smile crossed his face for a moment, happy to have a new brother and sister coming into the family. "My name is Masozi, and I welcome you with eager paws."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mali still wondered what had happened - what fickle spirit had been the cause of the events that had transpired, and which, indeed if any, had led her paws to where she now stood. Lion after lion passed by her side, walking to, speaking their name and desire to join, and still the lioness waited.

She did not rush though, instead, she waited and observed, weighing the possibilities strongly in her mind. Should she follow, like she'd followed them here? Was this a land, a place that could be called 'home' once more? Or was this simply a stop in the journey, and she was meant to continue onward. More than once the lioness lifted a paw, as if getting ready to stand and leave, but each time she moved, her muscles tensed.

No.

She would not leave. Not again. This was it. She could feel it deep in her bones; her paws were tired of walking, roaming all alone. This was the chance... the change she had been waiting for. It was time to rest her weary paws and stay.

She waited her turn, and then finally stood, walking slowly up to the front, "I am Malidadi'Nafsi," she spoke softly offering a nod of her head at Nche, the former way of greeting those in charge that her strict parents had taught her once upon a time when such things actually mattered, "I am here to find rest."

Rest for what, she did not say, but then again, she figured she did not have to. Didn't all rogues wish for rest from solitude?

oo DeD

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:37 pm

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

Daffupanda
Mali will be in the Nganga family!

Nchekwube's brow raised as he listened to the next lioness speak. 'I am here to find rest.' That was a new one. The statement along with the lioness's unique looks (especially that marking on her side that resembled the wings of a bat, but all bone) made a look of youthful curiosity emerge onto the adolescent's features, though he refrained from pushing questions onto the new lioness. At least, for now.

"I hear the world out there is a weary place," he responded, looking to her as he sat. Nchekwube met her bright eyes and took a long and slow breath, letting his lids flutter closed before he steadied himself and opened them again. As his eyes opened, his gaze seemed hazy and it seemed as though his mind was distant and far away, his body only a shell. After a period of time that Nchekwube couldn't quantify for himself, his focus seemed to snap back and Nchekwube blinked away a lingering dizziness.

"I hope you find your rest here, Malidadi'Nafsi. The N'ezi-ozu welcomes you with an offer of home. Find the Nganga family, and you will be welcome there."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 am
She knew the statement was odd, specially given the fact it was clear she wasn't that old. Clearly older than the male she was facing but, not old enough to be life weary anyways. Still, during her time as a rogue, Mali had realized that being tired did not have to equate to age or even be a physical thing - the solitude had been oppressing, and the absence of her family... her pride, even more so.

She was tired of not belonging. She wished to be belong once more, "Some places more so than others," she told him before he closed his eyes, watching intently as something seemed to come over him, possession of some sort, even. Idly, she wondered if there was a greater spirit at play or if it was just the way his Sight manifested. After all, having lived in the Mizimu for quite a while, she'd come face to face with many strange ways of Seeing; this one wasn't even as odd as what her mother used to do, watching the entrails of prey before it was consumed to predict favorable circumstances.

Her body remain still, respectful as the male spoke up again, and Mali gave him a small, half smile in response, "Thank you. I bid you farewell for now," she was intrigued, but time and place - it was not the correct moment for questions. As such, the lioness lifted herself off the ground and walked off to the side once more to continue watching rogues come and go.

No, this was nothing like the Mizimu, but maybe... it could be home. Family sounded like a nice idea, after so many moons alone.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 am
Not realizing quite how tense he'd been, Mng'aro's breath whooshed out of him in relief when he was accepted, and assigned to a family. Inclining his head and murmuring a soft thank you, he had edged away to make room for all the others who, like himself, had come to find where they were to settle in.

Slowly making his way out to the fringes of the gathering, he sought out his new Odachi family, hoping that he wouldn't have too difficult of a time fitting in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:18 pm
Polette

Syrius Lionwing

- Mynsed -

Pleased as the male spoke it would seem fate had smiled upon them greatly. Not only had he and his mate been accepted into this pride graciously but one of his eldest and youngest sons had joined with him and his mate. "It seems we have grown your family much on this day. I have an older son milling around here somewhere I believe. I noticed him following us when we joined into the land so I suspect he'll be showing his face any time. He is fairly shy so he might take some time to open up." All of his children were dear to him and he was pleased to know some had wished to follow him, no matter where he went.

"And this one is my youngest. Ushokoledi." He introduced his brown son to the grey male with a beaming smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Masozi."

Quote:
As a general note, Juu will be around for interaction if anyone wants to speak with her if they're rolled into her family ^^ Just quote me

Juu was so pleased to see so many joining faces, it was such a wonderful feeling after the seclusion their pride held for so long. Perhaps it would help grow their numbers, but hopefully not too quickly that it shook their ecosystem. Smiling as the female wandered off she made herself comfortable to great anyone who might want to talk to her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:15 am
User Image

Ngauri had been gathered with several other rogues, thought she'd slipped to the back quietly and had patiently watched. She liked to know what to expect, and watching was a good way of gauging this. Her pale eyes had rolled over many of the gathered members just as often as they did the other joining rogues. She sat stiffly, barely moving. She was... slightly nervous, but fairly certain she kept this fact off of her face and out of her features. She'd been a rogue all her life, had raised her cubs as rogues until they were old enough to do what they wished... and now here she was. On her own once again, though that did not bother her entirely too much. You came into the world with limited social options near by... and you would leave the world just the same. So these lions and lionesses... she would choose these creatures to spend her remaining time in the waking world, and she hoped it would be a long time. She still had many things she would like to do, to accomplish.

Rogue after rogue stepped up to a young male, whose gaze was intense and telling. It was unnerving the way her stared into each rogue's gaze... he would look into her own eyes soon, but what was it he was searching for? She had stood again at some point, moving forward with the sway of strangers before she was finally in front of the younger male. She blinked and settled for something between a nod and a bow was she greeted him, "My name is Ngauri and I have come to find my place here..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 am
AstoriaFallen

Polette

- Mynsed -

User Image
Unlike his brothers who had chosen to go their separate ways Uso, had chosen to stay with his father and adoptive mother. He could remember a time when he had another mother, her eyes often passed through his dreams, the sad look as she passed him and his brothers to another mother to raise.

He was fairly certain his brothers had never thought about it, or looked back, but he had and the thought of leaving his parents had hurt him down to his very soul so he had continued with them until they came here to this pride.

The chocolate cub smiled at his mother and sat close to her, he knew she wasn’t his real mother but she had always treated him as her child and he felt comfort settled next to her. The whole joining process had been a little overwealming for the young male but he gave a polite nod to the lion who spoke to his father.

He looked around curiously, he was excited to have a new home, glad to be with his family, but this really as very new to him and he felt a little nervous.

Syrius Lionwing

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:09 pm
The adolescent really struck with Ardhi, as she watched him respond to her in kind. There was something about his content happiness, coupled with the way he would just phase out for a moment, as if someone - or thing - was pulling him by the nose for a moment, before he returned. It reminded her greatly of her own abilities when she saw the stars. Tilting her head a little, she awarded him with a soft smile, one that warmed up in her odd eyes, before nodding. Akaraaka, she would take it.

"I appreciate your time, and your decision. Maybe I'll carve out my niche there, thank you." She answered him, looking to where he had looked, seeing the members of the clan, before turning to him again. "I would love to talk again, when you have more time for one-on-one conversations. Your ability to feel out the families interest me - if you'd have me." It was an open invitation - maybe she had found another like her, blessed by the gods above, (or on the ground, as her father had been.) It'd be a little slice of home, where when she was a cub, everyone had the ability to see and feel.

Regardless, she turned back again to the new family that was to take her, her eyes settling on what she could only assume was siblings, before taking off towards them, her head lowering in respect to them.

"It appears that we are in the same family, now, I hope you do not mind a little company."

oo DeD

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 am
User Image

It had always been in Pumzi's nature to shy away from large gatherings. In most situations she preferred to skirt around the edges, keeping to herself until her presence was absolutely required. It wasn't that she disliked company. Large gatherings just always seemed to get rowdy, and in most cases she just couldn't handle the physical exertion that usually came with it. The trip into the caldera alone had taken her days to recover from, and even now her chest still ached. It had been a difficult journey, but she knew it would be worth it. The N'ezi'ozu would be safe. The perfect place for a weaker lioness who could only barely manage to breathe.

She knew she would eventually adjust to this. To being surrounded by a pride - surrounded by family. But at the moment it took all her courage to finally approach Nchekwube when he finished with another lioness. While her ears were pressed back and her tail drooped, it was only a show of her exhaustion and nerves. She didn't know what she'd do if she was turned away. Was that something they did? And if it happened to her, would she even survive leaving the caldera? She wasn't certain her body could take another trip like that so soon... So she had to make a good first impression.

"Hello... I'm Pumzi-ngumu." She winced slightly, unable to stop herself from thinking how lackluster that sounded out loud. "I want to live somewhere safe."

Although she was nervous about meeting Nchekwube's eyes, it was hardly because she was being dishonest. Safety and improving her health were what she wanted the most - and this seemed like the right place to do it. A place where she could be surrounded by a family who welcomed her openly, and who wouldn't try to pressure her into doing more than her fragile body could handle. Perhaps, in time, she would even be able to do more with enough rest to allow her health to improve.

oo DeD

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 am
User Image

Kajji held back, fidgeting and offering a sheepish smile whenever someone looked his way- the usually overly chatty lion's words were stolen straight from his maw. Nerves clawed at his belly... His siblings had long since left him for lives of his own, and he was the last... The last to find a pride and life of his own. It wasn't so much second thoughts that weighted his paws as other rogues stepped forward and found their acceptance- he did not regret the decision to count himself among those seeking to join, rather.... General anxiety. It would be his luck to be the only one rejected- though none had been thus far- wouldn't it?

He let his nerves hold him back until most every other lion had stepped forward and had taken direction towards their new lives, but now that there were but a pawful of former rogues left, Kajji finally hefted himself to his paws, stepping forward nervously- as if the little adolescent charged with directing the new members were far more fearsome than he first appeared.

"I am Kajji," The lion announced, forced smile and fidgety paws all but confident. "I... Am here to find purpose," He added on as an afterthought- he had heard many before state their reasons for coming, and letting more words blabble out was the most comforting thing he could do for his nerves- Nchekwube was simply lucky the anxious lion didn't start rambling on with his life story...

oo DeD

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:13 pm

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

Lethrossen
This will be filled in with a RP reply. Quoting you now for certing purposes. Ngauri will be in the Aguu family!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:15 pm

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nganga (pride)
  12. Nkunwu (apathy)
  13. Uju (grief)

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
This will be filled in with an RP reply. Quoting you now for certing purposes. Pumzi will be in the Akaraaka family!

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff