7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:56 am
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

"I don't understand, Arachne told me everything about Spider-Man's father," Mitsuki spoken out in confusion to old man name Stan and "Cortex" who turned out to be Peter's old nemesis, Doctor Otto Octavius, after she, Nero, and Takeshi listens to Otto and Stan's story. Everything was confusing. Takeshi turned his attention to Hannah, he gripped his black sword, "Only this sword can," he replied before he swift his black sword to open the portal before he sheath it back to scrabb. He focus on his younger half sister, "Mitsuki, we have to go now," he told her. She turned her attention to her brother, then Hannah, who senses her vampiric aura around her, and the head of J, she placed her hand on J's head, "Dr. Cor- I mean Dr. Octavius will probably fix J-san's head," she said to her with a gentle smile. Mitsuki looked at both Nero and Trevor, "I'm sorry for cutting this short, but if you guys seen Vincent-san, please let him know that Onii-sama and I will be go after Karuma to rescue Ardyn-kun," "Mitsuki, once you go through the portal, you might put yourself in danger. If Karuma harms you, Vincent will be furious and rush in to save your a**. He did warn me and Fenrir about this after he found out about you scar, if you ended up dead, he will kill us," Takeshi warned her about her endangerment, and Vincent might do the violent action to save her from Karuma. Mitsuki twitched her wolf ears couple times before she groaned, "He really need to calm down, but I am appreciate his concern," she said to herself, but told Takeshi that she's appreciate Vincent's concern about her safety. Nero heard about the scar as he looked two wolf tribes in confusion, "What the h*ll are you talking about? What do you mean a scar?" he asked Takeshi, who shook his head, "I will let Lin explain to you," he replied before he and Mitsuki run through the portal to Insomnia City. Nero was suspicious about the scar topic.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero Lin

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

The engine revved as Dante drove through the streets toward the Eryie Tower, with Lady on the back of his Cavaliere Bike. As he slowed down close to the tower, he parked right in front of the door before breathing softly from the exciting ride the two just had. Turning off the bike, Dante waited for Lady to get off the bike first before speaking with a tone that didn't understand what was happening,"How..when..what the hell? We come here as fast as we could and there are demons here as well? Has it always been a demon fest here cause if so, I see more clients for the shop."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:38 pm

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah then watched the two siblings make their way out into the portal turning to a confused Nero she handed off Jays head,"Here you watch this for me I'm going to save my future husband", she declared as if she knew what a real commitment was and then turned to dive straight into the portal

[exit]

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero held J's head before Hannah went through the portal to join two wolf demon tribe. He looked bewildered about "future husband", "Future husband?" he said to himself, knowing she's talking about Ardyn, but he's just a kid. He observed J's head before he set it on the table and decide to contact Nico to repair J. Before he can ask either Dr. Octavis or Xanatos where the phone, but he noticed the device with a button. He looked puzzled and pick up to press the button, Darcia let out the scream from static volt hitting through his body. Nero turned his head towards the undead wolf demon emperor, he snickered, "D*mn, this might be good information they need," he said to himself before he let go of the button to watch Darcia collapse.
Lady hopped off the bike and stared at the Eyrie tower, Dante thought about the client because of demon infesting the realms. "Not only just the demon, the guy with scythe jumped in and speeds passed us knows about that giant demon. I would say, Nero might know something after the guy in hood severed his demonic arm," she pointed out and mentioned about man in hood severed Nero's Devil Bringer, however she was suspicious about man with scythe possess the knowledge of demon earlier. However she have to agree with Dante about more clients, "You just want to get out of the debt," she added about Dante's problem with debt. Elsewhere, Lin return after searching for Vincent, but found out what really happen, he looked grimmed. He caught the scent of Sparda's scent as he stopped and looked over the corner, he saw both Dante and Lady leaving him puzzled, until he realized they were looking for Nero, "Are they looking for Nero? Although, Nero wouldn't like this when he hears about Vincent and Odelia's disappearance and leave a scent of Daemon," he thought to himself about Devil Hunters, and he found out Vincent and Odelia's disappearance and caught daemon scent all over.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:11 am

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor was out on the balcony looking out to the city feeling betrayed. everything he knew was a lie, he couldn't stand to be in the same room as Cortex- or Octavius- whatever.
after he reveled who he was, Octavius went to work on the robotic head giving him something to do as he fiddled with the object but then pushed it away rubbing his eyes
"why did i ever agree to this?" he asked Stan who shrugged "the kid'll come around ... you're a lot better now then you were before. though, uh, .... as for your arms, maybe if you work on the chip-" "i'm never putting those on again" Octavius interrupted looking over to a large safe door on the other side of the room

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

Lights slowly turned on as the head of what was J-Tuesso blinked a few times, looking around with it's green eyes to see what was happening around him. Looking up, it saw Cortex working on him along with some old man with a mustache which made the head confused. Without it being able to talk, the head could only stare, wanting to know what was going on.
Meanwhile, however, Dante listened to what Lady had to say about the debt. Though it's true he needed the money to put electricity back in his shop, he wanted to also branch out into different locations to keep people safe. With his arms crossed, the devil hunter just looked up at the skyscraper before speaking up with a tired look on his face,"Well...either way, we need to get to Nero..see if anyone will answer the door."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

Nero turned off the button and put the device on the table, he looked over his shoulder, oblivious the tension, "I will be outside to contact Nico, if anyone get bored, feel free to use this to torture that son of the b*tch," he said to them with a snickered and leaves the room to head to the elevador.
Lady snickered and about to enter the building, but Nero walked out of the elevador as she noticed him in shock. Nero turned his head and noticed both Lady and Dante as he stopped himself. It took a while before he walked out of the building, "Hey you two, what are you doing here?" he asked them, Lady scoffed and crossed her arms, "Dante and I were looking for you and make sure you are okay, V told me about this Mitsuki person hired you to look after Ardyn," she explains to him about them searching for him. Nero looked sheepishly, "Hey at least she paid me to babysit Daemon King God's grandson to protect him from his b*stard grandfather."

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:04 am

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"ah, lights are on, hopefully that's a good sign" Octavious said as he lifted the head up and looked through it "hmm, voice box is damaged ..." he said then looked around from his position at his couch and tried to reach for a toolbox but couldn't reach. luckily Stan was there and grabbed it for him and suggested, for the umpteenth time, to attach the 'arms' "and i told you before ... i will never again become Doc Ock" he said before attaching a new voice box

"Trevor, i'm getting a 911 call at a place in Hell's Kitchen ... a dead body and a fight" Karyn said in the boy's ear making Spidy sigh looking out into the still midnight hours "will this night just end already?" he whined before swinging off

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 pm

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante looked up from cleaning his pistol as he looked up to see Nero was there opening the door to the skyscraper only to make his eyebrow raise behind his white bangs. Why was he here then? Standing up straight, the demon hunter walked over to Lady and his nephew before crossing his arms at the rookie,"Longtime no see, short round. Didn't even send us a post card."
With his eyes scanning the area, the demon hunter rubbed the back of his white hair with both hands before letting off a soft sigh. This was when he explained,"Well, we searched for you, had to fight a Nefasturris and a lot of demons to find you kid only to find out you were babysitting some kid with ties to another demon king? Not to mention, where is this kid?"
Meanwhile, the head of Jay-Tuesso blinked only a few times before opening it's mouth to explain exactly what happened,"Captain Cortex! Thank you for fixing my voice box. The whole situation happened extremely fast but I was protecting the two children. I shot one creature down but it was too late when I was ripped apart...I..I need a better body. A body that can fight against those creatures and protect my captains.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero didn't seem impress from Dante's talk, and about babysitting a kid, "Very funny Dante, me and Nico got our asses through the stupid portal and send to different world," he explains about his and Nico's disappearance. Nero sighed and rub his eyes with his robotic arm about another demons on the loose, "That kid got kidnapped by his grandpa's apprentice, according to my old friend. Now she and her half brother with little girl on the way to save him," he added about Ardyn got kidnapped, which Lady was shock to hear this.

OOC:
Nero DT Nero

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla took the direction the cat gave her and headed straight over to Eyrie building.. Hands stuffed in her pockets she examined the front entrance to the place it seemed pretty business like... she wasn't sure she could just walk up in here but she needed to find commander vincent or even cortex someone to tell her what happened... She made her way through the entrance stopping at the front desk she assumed as she glanced around... should she just take the elevator... she inspected the area she was sure the place was loaded down with cameras and she was going to need to take an escape route if things turned south she began to look for that as well as she stood in the center surveying the area.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:14 am
Dr. Otto Octavious
Dr. Charles Cortex

"we really should work on a closing time for those doors" Owen Burnett said as he showed up next to the front desk looking at the newcomer "Mr. Xanatos is busy at the moment, Mis ...?"

"captain? huh, must be a program Vincent put in" Otto said as he silently looked away in shame for a moment realizing his only friend didn't know the truth as he examined the head "well whoever ripped you apart didn't damage you too badly, Jay ... hmm, i think i have some old prototypes for a droid somewhere" he said as he tried to get up but stopped remembering he couldn't walk anymore then looked at Stan who was looking smugly at him "can you swear to me i wont turn again?" he asked as Stan shrugged "that's up to you, Otto" he said as Otto glanced at a containment unit the size of a suitcase then nodded. after placing Jay-Tuesso on the coffee table, he leaned forward as Stan unlocked the case. suddenly four mechanical arms came out and crawled towards the doctor and onto his back. the center part latching onto his back deep into his spine making him take a sharp intake of breath. when it was done, two of the arm moved onto the floor and raised Otto off the couch and in the air for a moment as the doctor's face was a mix of relaxation and relief. Doctor Octopus was back

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

The head blinked a few times as he heard the name. Jay almost felt like a weird name to him but as the droid watcched, he saw something interesting happen. Four large mechanical tentacles flowed out what seemed to be a futuristic suitcase. As it attached onto Cortex, now named Otto, the droid only blinked a few times before speaking,"A new body would be great, Doctor..maybe one with weapons attached to make me more useful in a fight."
Meanwhile, Dante was listening to Nero's story about how the kid got kidnapped, a little annoyed as his left eyebrow twitched. Why didn't the kid just go with them to help them out if they are paying? With a soft sigh, began to speak,"Well then I guess we should be...be.."
Dante's attention was slightly distracted when he noticed a woman with blue hair and really short shorts walking into the building. He noticed that she looked like a model dressed up in military attire which slightly confused him before shaking his head violently to get back to the main issue,"We should be going there to help. Lets get going, kid, before we lose the kid for good."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla turned her attention at the sound of someones voice as she glanced up at Owen who seemed to find her rather out of place, she shrugged the slouchy jacket back up to cover her shoulders and glared at owen,'I'm not here for Mr. Xanatos", she told him briskly,"I was informed a man named Cortex is staying here I wish to speak with him he may have information that is valuable to me and I need to know it", she then added on,"If there is some stupid appointment time I'm not leaving this lobby so easily", she told the man,"I've been driving for thousands of miles and I wont be turning back because I'm told I have to wait", she explained,"Its rough enough as is", she told owen shifting the hair from her eyes she blinked at him slowly.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

"Mitsuki already paid me to babysit, she might have felt bad that she wanted us to go on the wild goose chase," Nero added that Mitsuki already paid him, just as DMC van arrived as he smirked, "Perfect timing Nico!" he called her out. Nico rolled down the window with a snickered, "Y'all need some ride?" she said to them. Lady was about to get in the van, but she noticed Lin, who backed away through the portal. She shook her head as she opened the van, then looked at Dante after he stared at the woman in blue hair, "We will get more information about the kid in this van," "Also, I was told we have to ally with group they need our help to beat the daemon king a**," he added as he stepped in the van, Lady look surprised, "Beat the daemon king?"

OOC:
Nero DT Nero

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items