Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Fright Night - Spooky Clutch Hatching Feast - Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:32 pm
Ph'ton of Blue Tinanath

Ph'ton saw Jailla, and his breath caught; she was so lovely in her Gather best, crossing the room with a gorgeous smile on her face. He took her hand as she reached him, and gave it a squeeze. "You look… amazing," he smiled back, then broke into a derpy grin at her teasing. "I've already had two mugs -- that's barely enough to have any effect on me."

Tinanath bumped up against Ph'ton's leg to get his attention. Mine, what about me? I can't be left alone, I'm only a hatchling…

"I won't leave you alone," Ph'ton reassured, rubbing the blue dragonet between his headknobs as he turned back to Jailla. "I'd love to dance with you, and I'd love to take them to see the stars." His expression sobered a little. "I'd like to go by the bonfire too," he added, knowing that she'd understand why. He felt almost guilty that he had walked away from the Hatching with nothing more than ichor on his robes from that little white hatchling he was trying to help. The very least he could do was go down to the bonfire to honor fallen Henwas.

With a honk, Tinanath tried to get his beloved's attention back. Mine! he interrupted, eyes whirling between yellow and orange in annoyance. We must go together! Remember, I love you more than anything! We are bonded -- no one must come between us! Not even Ph'ton's lady love; especially not her!

So focused was Tinanath on Ph'ton that he was completely oblivious to his brother Fantoth sneaking up on him ever so stealthily...

Thaliawen

Andranis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:22 pm
Martirae

She waited her turn, politely, but not meekly. She listened, though not pryingly so, for her own turn to step into the conversation. The Weyrwoman of High Reaches gave her plenty of time to take in the way the woman held herself, but further how she spoke - albeit to someone she was perhaps more familiar with. She was well spoken, and Marty could appreciate it. It wasn't long before she herself had the woman's attentions, as intense and to the point as Marty could truly appreciate.

She may have smiled. Not a sweet, seductive smile, but one closer to someone who was pleased - who's expectations were sated. "Martirae of Western Weyr," she introduced, tone sharp and to the point. There was no show to be put on by the young woman - she wouldn't break if she didn't curry Zheria's attention or favor in some way, just as being left on the sands once again had not left her weary or saddened. "I am not a fan of hearsay and rumor. I would rather see you myself than through your reputation," she didn't speak like a doleful creature with a crush, but more like someone who was following up on a rumor.

In fact, Marty wasn't sure if there was something she wanted. It wasn't as though basking in Zheria's presence would earn her anything, though perhaps gossip would be somewhat lessened. "My first opportunity to do so, and it is a better pursuit than to drown myself in the atmosphere of sad faces."

Masterharper

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Teiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:30 pm
Grin never fading for a moment, Lucayr extended one long arm to delicately support the lady’s hand beneath his, again turning the gesture into a slight bow. He handed his gitar off to one of the Weyrwoman’s loitering entourage, then, to the dance floor! The dashing couple they were, the mistress and the harper would draw many eyes tonight. But their ears would not so much as discern a word as the two leaned in, foreheads nearly touching as they danced.

“I hear that the River has been flowing to the west, these days,” the harper said in a bright, conversational tone. “It seems to have carved itself a new channel underground. My little flits tell me that quite a few unlucky souls have fallen in and been carried off by the current.”

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 pm
D'mar & Strigonth

D'mar was just going to..to pretend he hadn't heard Marinel defend Shahera. Of course it was her fault! Of course it was...

Strigonth crooned quietly, feeling the real and emotional pain coursing through his rider. Today had gone so far from how he'd planned...not the least of which was the blue's fault, in part. But the steadying hand of his rider around his neck reminded him that of all the unexpected things of the day, he was the only good one. His rider was usually much more together than this as well. He knew. He'd known in the shell what he wanted, and who this man was. But it had been a trying day, and Strigonth decided that he could, of course, be gracious enough as to forgive his rider.

"I'm glad you didn't try that. Then you've have been hurt too." More than he had been. He remembered his lust for the bronze dragonet. What if he'd gone and impressed it? The wounds to himself wouldn't been forgiven, but if it'd hurt Marinel...Say the green had been meant for him, not some girl, what then? Would he have forgiven it? He wasn't sure...and shoved the thought away before it increased his headache further. "I can manage a bite, I think. Strigonth's been patient enough, and he's owed a bit as well, I should imagine. Lots of growing to do." It was hard to keep his tone even, with his emotions still roiling inside, but he would manage it. Tighten the strings of his mask and make sure it didn't slip.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a patch of bronze he recognized...and the man it was attached to. Looking more than a bit miffed at the sight of Migel brushing past in the direction Shahera'd gone. "C'sar. The color suits you," He paused, gesturing to the other weyrling's outfit as if he hadn't just had a huge row with their mutual friend some yards away. The bronze dragonet he all but ignored, giving it a passing glance, but one that held no fear, nor any interest. A pity C'sar had been saddled with such a bestial, savage thing. He had faith that if anyone could tame it though, bring it to heel, C'sar might manage it. He was a capable enough fellow after all.
Thaliawen

Mx Cherie

Amna

Amna nearly jumped out of her skin at a sudden voice just near her elbow. The same elbow that unfortunately lurched backwards, though she tried to catch herself as a beat later she'd recognized—"Oh! Oh, S'del, man, I didn't hurt you did I?" A quick check proved that no, thank Faranth, she hadn't...hadn't spilled her plate, at least. Whew. That'd have been the real shame here. Another glance at S'del made her pause a bit more. Dressed to the nines, he was, and ready to party by the looks. Distantly she wondered if she might have been amiss in not bothering to do much more than clean up—she'd never been the type for makeup or fancy dresses—but then, he HAD already seen all she had to offer, hadn't he?

"What'd you think of the hatching?" All the blood had been a bit much if you asked her. She pitied the poor souls who got tapped to rake up the coagulated mess. "Poor little white getting all tossed about, and that keening blue...Just awful. Zunulth and his twin were watching, relaying goings on back to the north but...I know he wanted to look away more than once too." She deftly worked her way through her meal, seeming to be unbothered that he might see her ravenously inhaling the choice treats. Why should she be concerned about that? She needed empty hands to dance after all, and something about him...well. She had nothing to be uncomfortable about, and that made her bolder.

"Give me a minute more, and maybe I'll let you swing me 'round the dancing area? Oh, sorry...did you want some?" She turned the fork back to him, unflinching at the potential intimacy of sharing a plate together without a care.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:12 pm
BastetAmun

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

J'lar & blue Loreleth
The dark blue dragon continued his soft, broken-hearted keen for Huarwar. He outstretched his neck as far as it would go, and his grey eyes gazed sorrowfully at the other man. Delicately, gently, with the softest touch the little blue boldly reached out to the other. He did not wish to overstep, but the hurt, the pain... How could he not? I will not forget, like others will forget. If you hurt or need to grieve-- And the poor, sensitive soul couldn't even finish the phrase. His heart broke once again, and he crumpled in J'lar's arms, his sad song taking on a particularly pathetic whimper, holding out one, despondent clawed hand to Huarwar.

J'lar gave his blue a little rock in his arms, unsure whether or not he should approach Huarwar or let the man his space. He opted for the latter, so as not to further disturb him or the green-haired woman standing against him. He gave a grunt, trying to send Loreleth comfort, trying to somehow get his poor little one to know that it would be okay. "Not sure I could say it better," he stated. Loreleth had heard, and though he wanted him to know that everything was going to be okay, it was clear the little blue was still quite distressed. "It ain't easy losin' someone so suddenly." He added quietly. And if his own voice sounded rough and thick with feeling, he cleared it, looking back to the flames. "It won't ever go away, that sort of pain... It ain't fair when they go so sudden, or so young. But... Keep his memory close. The hard days won't always be so hard." He shrugged his broad shoulders, and fell quiet. He doubted the other cared what he had to say, and might not even be ready to hear it. But he understood, whether Huarwar knew or not. He might not have lost a brother, but Kharin had been as much family as he'd been his love. Sure, there were others out there who grieved for lost kin, he wasn't the only one walking with that sort of dark passenger.... but right now, Huarwar's grief, the bonfire, the suddenness of it all, and Loreleth's pain, was dredging up some old feelings he tried hard to suppress.

If anything, he wanted to let Huarwar know he wasn't alone in the sort of hurt, and emptiness, that unexpected death could bring. Though a stranger he might be, J'lar wasn't as heartless or apathetic as he tried to convince the world.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:50 pm
“Alright, we’ll get you something to—“ Uhoh. Vosin was headed their way. Was she coming to see Dolly’s surprise? What if she spoiled it? No, he had to give it to him before that happened. He pulled out a small, wooden carved dragon. “See, I knew you’d Impress,” he said. “I just didn’t know what color your dragon would be. I could paint it for you,” he offered. It had a smooth finish, obviously a lot of care had been taken in the making of it.

He’d started to frown at C’sar’s presence. Why was Dolly even lowering himself to this brute’s level? His dragon had tried to kill him! It’d LAUGHED about it!

“I met a goldrider after the hatching. She’s coming this way now.” He gestured towards Vosin. “I’ll introduce you, Dolly.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Masterharper

"Why not both?" Aishe said with a laugh, watching the young woman who approached the High Reaches Weyrwoman. Zheria spoke, and the trader settled in to listen and observe, giving the girl some time with the woman who had caught so many eyes this night. It was of no importance to the trader, who had rather a lot of reasons for attending this occasion. One of them was now nestled contentedly between her parents, acting for all the world as though she were a newly hatched dragonet basking in her parents' adoration.

It is good to see you, Mother Rhianth crooned, nuzzling against her beautiful mama. We went to High Reaches, but you were not there. She gave her father a trill of acknowledgement, eyes whirling in happy shades of blue. Oh yes, how nice! Mother and Father, and no pesky interruptions, no squalling little things to take away from her rider's attention.

The girl spoke at last, and Aishe made note of her resolve. Polite, but not subservient. Perhaps a future rider, that one... and ambitious as well, if she had the guts to come before the Queen. Almost too bold, but Zheria had been known to like that.

--

Teiha

What a charming man Lucayr was. So very useful, with such an excellent way with words. The Lady Ink listened, taking in all that his said, and stowing away the most choice bits. "Indeed, how tragic. I confess myself curious as to the strength of the current these days. Tell me, dear sir, what news you might have of the Eastern tides? Are they as strong as they have always been? One can never be too careful when planning a fishing trip." As though such a fine lady as she engaged in such things! Ha! If only they knew.

She let him lead their dance, their heads together as two lovers' might be, gazing into one another's eyes as if there was nothing else in the world. For she wished to read him, and see more in his expression than could be said in words. They were magnificent on the dance floor, as always, a song given motion.

--

ShinosBee
Thaliawen

The distraction provided by D'mar's remarks was a welcome one. C'sar had no desire to think about the motivation behind Migel's current actions, or lack of them. Nor did he wish to think overly long upon the events of the Hatching, or the fact that he, among his closest companions, now possessed the mind of that Bronze. Or Illiandinth possessed him. The beast certainly wished to do precisely that. Ahhh. My dear little playmate, Illiandinth all but purred, a hint of red and purple filling his whirling gaze.

He is improved by the work of my claws.

Hush now. They were not doing this, here and now. You will not cost me an ally. Not tonight. Not when they are all thinking of you in such poor terms.

The dragonet pushed, and pushed, and tugged, and strove to insert his will into every pore of C'sar's being, but C'sar resisted. They would not do this. Not here. Not now. "Thank you, D'mar. You look quite well in that particular ensemble. If I may ask, where did you have it made?" Marinel's disapproval was noted, and gracefully ignored.

"Hello, Marinel." Unwelcome, yes. Concerned? Not at all. C'sar did not care whether Marinel wished him to the moons. He was not going to budge. It was not his fault that the twins were bound as tightly as... well, he and Migel, if not tighter still. And currently feeling... protective and possessive both. Useless. Language, dear heart.

---

Ouch. Well, that'd teach S'dan to sneak up on a lady. "Er, not terribly. My eye would have preferred that I'd been just a bit farther away, but that's all right." He'd taken beatings before. Worse ones, easily. As a hunter, he spent plenty of time getting chewed up by one thing or another. "It was exciting. A shame about the boy, but they can be so violent. And indeed, the little White did have such a tough time of it. A real fighter, that one. I'd like to meet his rider."

Making himself comfortable beside Amna, S'dan helped himself to a bite of food from that fork. "Delicious. The kitchen workers have outdone themselves." And, he was proud to say, he had contributed to the meal. Some of what was roasting on the pits had been brought him by him and his Lateth. "Promise? The only thing this celebration is missing is a dance with you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:27 pm
Migel lifted his shoulder, unbothered by her previous comment. He wasn't trying to refute her, just putting things in perspective. All in all, their small group had made out fairly well.

Migel looked over his shoulder to where C'sar had moved away towards one of the food tables. "I will." he promised. Just... not right now. He turned back to Shahera with a deadpan grin. "I'm practicing being apart. I thought you'd be pleased." he joked. He knew the closeness between them wasn't something most people considered normal. It wasn't even something that he would consider normal, but he couldn't help it all the same. A turn was one thing. The question was, what future did they have after that? Was a turn enough for him to come to the conclusion that he didn't need him anymore? Whatever feeling was burrowing into his ribcage seemed to grow claws. How could emotion psychically hurt? How was that possible? Yet not a scratch on him, and he felt like something had torn up the skin around his chest.

He lifted his shoulders, erasing any emotion from his face except amusement. "Somehow I doubt his dragon is going to like me."

He didn't disagree with what Serfie was saying, but he wondered if it wouldn't be best just to change the subject now. Looking for a convenient subject of conversation, he turned towards the small green who seemed to be beseeching them. "You dragon is beautiful. What did you say her name was?" he asked.

Still, he noticed Serfie edging away the longer he stayed and wondered if he was doing something to upset her. Maybe he should just leave. "Ah.. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to say congratulations. I can leave you two alone." he said with a polite smile, turning on the charming facade he usually wore when he wasn't alone with either Cesare or Shahera.

faesinger

Revel1984

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:34 pm
Candidate Rinis

Rinis headed over to the tables with O'len. As they got closer, she eagerly eyed the feast laid out. "Wow it all looks so good. I can't believe I was willing to miss out on this." She giggled shyly. Rinis grabbed plates for them both, and handed one to him. "What kinds of food do you like?"

Vosin and Killakeeth

There seemed to be quite a gathering of weyrlings around Marinel as she approached. It looked like she was just in time. Vosin saw the cute carved dragon toy Mari gave to another boy. "Well greetings new weyrlings! Are you doing well Mari? You should introduce me to all your friends." Her green eyes danced with merriment as she held her wine glass.

"Is that the toy you spoke of? It looks very well done." She nodded to the toy dragon held by D'mar. Congratulations young weyrlings, may you be happy in your lives, Killakeeth solemnly sent to all the new riders.

Smerdle
O'len and Aleyath with Rinis

Thaliawen
Mari with Vosin

ShinosBee
D'mar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Therianth moved and gently nudged Serfie back into the circle that Migel had formed. Serfie was wanted there, yes she was. Therianth knew this even if Shahera would not admit it to herself. A nudge, nudge, and a rub of affection against Serfie as if to say ‘thank you for helping’ later, Therianth was almost satisfied. She circled behind Migel and gave him a nudge and rub to let him know he should stay too. Yes. This was good.

Shahera let out a sharp “ha,” before continuing with a quiet “he is that,” in agreement. And yet she still considered him a friend. Maybe she was crazy. “Probably did,” she said absently looking into the distance but not really seeing anything instead seeing the Hatching still, “he is not…the most rational person when it comes to Marinel…” Shahera wasn’t really paying attention to what she was saying.

A soft fond look crossed Shahera’s face as she looked over at her dragon. “Therianth. She…is something special all right.” The feeling of love and acceptance pouring into her from Therianth was incredible and she wasn’t sure she was worthy of it. You are, mine, you are worthy of it all.

Her eyes lifted to look at Serfie and Migel. Shahera did not want to ruin their Feast for them but they also had not left when she gave them the option. “Thank you.” It was quiet but heartfelt. However she was lost at what to do now.

Revel1984

DruidTigeress

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 pm
Miach & white Akeroth
At the bonfire

Miach had stood before Liat and listened to the options the candidates had in terms of attending the feast or returning to the barracks. At first she had been adamant that they go to their rooms as Akeroth had nearly been lost after the fight with his siblings, but the white dragon was not one to wallow in his own misery. "Miachmine, we must attend the feast. I must see my siblings." He had told her adamantly. While she had went back and forth with the dragonet about his health and his concern for his siblings, the pair had decided--and mostly Akeroth--that the best option was to attend the feast. At least did concede to take it easy and rest, if only to soothe Miach's worry over him. The dragonet was beyond stubborn. However, feeling his' worry had made him willing to bend, if only a little.

After cleaning herself up of the day's events, which included getting into the rare outfit choice, a dress. She had also made sure to redress Akeroth's wounds to show that while he may be injured, he was strong. This had pleased Akeroth of course. It was good to let the other siblings know he would challenge them if any of them decided to cause trouble. They would morn the loss of a candidate and revel in their newfound bonds. Akeroth was in no mood for anything else. Once they had both been cleaned up and dressed to impress, the pair made their way to the feast. Akeroth was firmly affixed in her arms, his small neck laying just underneath Miach's jaw. She couldn't get any happier than she was right now. While the change from High Reaches to Western, on top of impressing, was sure to be a challenge in the coming days--this day was everything to her.

"Akeroth, let's pay our respects by the bonfire first. Then we can enjoy the feast and check on some of your siblings." Miach offered gently to the tiny dragon without even the slightest quiver in her voice. This change had shocked Miach, and while it seemed she was much too quite around others, at least with her dragonet there was no limits to her conversation skills. It warmed her heart that she could feel so completely comfortable with him in such a short amount of time. "Yes. Some are there, too." He responded as they made their way to the bonfire.

Teiha

“masterharper”
forgot to tag you

Kambri the candidate
Around the bonfire

What a day it had been. Kambri's first hatching experience had turned out to not only be life altering but completely chaotic. Many of his fellow candidates had impressed today. While he appeared outwardly happy, and in fact was for those who did, Kambri couldn't help but feel an ache in his chest. The boy knew that if he was to stay in his room tonight that he would likely quietly cry into his covers so the other's in the room wouldn't hear and morn the loss of what could have been. He knew that getting his hopes up for the chance to impress would hurt--he just didn't realize it would be this bad. Next time he would better prepare himself, he promised. If only it was that easy. What he really wanted, and craved, was to comfort someone and maybe, be comforted himself.

Kambri had, like many others, cleaned himself up and dressed in the nicest outfit he had to attend the feast. He had went to the bonfire and bowed his head for the lost candidate. During the whole hatching Kambri had held his arms out, or offered to get closer to some of the dragonets--and almost lost a hand to the Demon. He had been beyond lucky today, in fact. Kambri felt sorry that something so horrible had happened to another and realized how incredibly lucky he was that it hadn't been him. He knew that he would likely do the same in a future hatching. If he was meant to impress, maybe his would careen into his waiting arms. That thought had made him smile as he lifted his head and moved further into the gathering crowd. Hopefully he would be able to meet with some others who had been there today.

Smerdle
Just in case?

Ah'i & brown Honath
Near the food

Ah'i hadn't been able to attend the hatching today but Honath had kept him in the loop as much as possible. The dragon had thankfully gotten over his failed attempt during Vimiath's flight and had bounced back to his perky--well his normal grumpy self. Ah'i couldn't wait for the next time Honath got a chance to chase another, if he chose to do so. Honath didn't seem as thrilled at the idea.
Maybe seeing all the happy dragonet pairings at the feast would change his mind.

"Oh come on big guy, the dragonets and theirs will be there. You know you want to see them~~." Ah'i sing-songed do his big brute of a dragon in their room. Honath's reply was a huff. He was admittedly at least curious to see the new pairings, but knowing Ah'i, it would likely end with some fun for the night. Not that he particularly minded. After the little beast fiasco after Vimiath's flight, Honath wasn't sure if he was prepared for another incident like that. He wasn't entirely sure if he liked those little things some weyrlings had at their heels. Ah'i had convinced them to give them a chance though. After all, Honath would respond in much the same if he believed his was in a dire situation. "Fine. Mine, we will go see these dragonets and theirs. Do not frolic." Honath told his rider with what would have been a raised brow, had he had them. Ah'i had meerely laughed.

After their respects had been paid to the fallen candidate, Honath had moved towards some of the other dragons while Ah'i moved closer to the food table. He couldn't wait to meet all the new riders joining their ranks today!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am
Lucayr

“Fishing? Is that the trending amusement of Pern’s elite?” He let slip a velvety chuckle. “If you must indulge in such frivolities, my dear mistress, be prepared for a bit of competition!”

The harper went silent, smiling after his dance partner as the music demanded she whirl away, her dress flowing around her as the woman herself flowed with feline grace. After a moment’s appreciation, Lucayr took three long strides and was with her again, arm snaking around her shoulders as she bent smoothly, dangerously backward, trusting him to catch her. As their bodies pressed together, his lips came close to hers, brushing the air just shy of touching as they paused for a beat. Anyone observing them might have seen blossoming romance in his intimate motion, but only the lady would perceive the certain hard glitter in his hazel eyes.

“Strong tides draw many fishermen, eager to collect their share of the bounty that awaits below the water’s surface. You can be certain that there is already at least one or two casting their nets as we speak.”

Mx Cherie
I hope you don’t mind my describing some of Ink’s movements – I wanted a dip here sooooo bad and it’s kind of impossible otherwise! XD

Teiha

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10 am

"Are they so eager?" Ink inquired, going readily into his arms as the music swelled, requiring a feat of grace and strength - Lucayr lifted her as smoothly as ever any dancer who might have trained at the Courtesan Hall, spinning them about, before setting her lightly upon her feet. They danced together, sinuous and with one mind. As practiced a pair as any who dared to dance with fire. It did not matter that they had come for more than dancing. Both were performers, and she let her lips hover above his when the time came for her answer.

Purple eyes hard as diamonds, the lady made her move. "And where might I find the most abundant fishing grounds? You know the habits of the elite. One must make a pageantry of a simple matter." With a subtle flick of her fingers, she sent firelizards off to deliver the message that had been given. If an update was needed, she had watchers aplenty.

Teiha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:51 am
The covert gesture did not go unnoticed by the harper, and he smiled knowingly. “I suspect you’ve already divined the answer with that exquisite mind of yours.” Then he swept her off into another series of elaborate movements toward the most populated space on the dance floor. They weaved through the forms of the other dancers, their feet expertly finding vacant landings as they were pressed closer and closer together by the throng. The music was slowing as their dance came to an end, and they stood holding their elegant postures for just a moment longer.

As the song’s final notes faded away and the bodies that crowded them began to mill, the harper lifted his mistress’s hands to his chest, cupping them in his own. He pressed his forehead to hers and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath of her beguiling perfume. Then, he whispered:

The most bountiful fishing grounds, dearest Mistress, are always controlled by the fisherman with the widest net.

Mx Cherie

Teiha

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:40 am
AT THE BONFIRE
Vetica and Green Shanaloth

Careful.

Shanaloth reassured her chosen with a mental nudge as the pair made their way down to the beach. Where Vetica would have been hard pressed to admit she would have rather been at the Feast, she wouldn't - couldn't - begrudge her green for defaulting her attentions down towards the beach instead where several had gathered to pay their respects to the candidate who had fallen on the sands. Vetica was very aware the comfort the green radiated would serve best there, and Shanaloth was determined to be there to offer her shoulder and her gentle voice to any who needed them.

Come, myVetica. Closer, please. her tone was soft and sweet and it pulled her reclusive rider closer, allowing the dragon to nudge her snout against the woman's forehead lovingly. Fine. Fine. I understand. Just...don't waste the entire evening away here. Please Vetica pressed, but lingered where she was at the edge of the gathering. What did someone even say in this case?

The sad creel from the newly hatched blue caught Vetica's heart by extension of the way it caught her dear, sweet Shanaloth, who reached out with her mind to nudge comfort against the little blue. You are so strong to weep so and to feel so fully. her mental voice soft and delicate as the green settled into the sands to look into the fire. While she did not approach, she did present herself openly, ready to take all into her wings that needed her side and her shoulder for even a moment.

Masterharper
Shanaloth could not stay away from the sad baby.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff