Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
For Your Eyes Only Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 pm
Blizzard120

The 'long way' would prove to be relatively devoid of much life, everyone choosing to huddle up to see Malva and the Flare parade going down the boulevard. They would both make it to their destination fine enough. Both of them however would both have their hybrid sense flare up at some point along the way, only for a brief, but startling moment. Did someone see them?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The 'long way' would prove to be relatively devoid of much life, everyone choosing to huddle up to see Malva and the Flare parade going down the boulevard. They would both make it to their destination fine enough. Both of them however would both have their hybrid sense flare up at some point along the way, only for a brief, but startling moment. Did someone see them?

It was a longer run around, but at the very least, it was away from the hundreds, perhaps thousands of eyes that crowded the streets. "I swear to God, this thing is becoming more trouble than its worth..." I silently spoke to Freth.

"Well, what did you expect? We should be just about there, though, right?"

"Yea, just another couple of minutes."

"Good, and then-" Freth stopped mid sentence then looked about. That same thing caught my attention. "You get that?" She asked.

"Yeah...not changing my statement..."

"Didn't think you would." She said. "Over here." Freth said, grabbing my arm.

"Hey!"

She jerks me on over into a nearby branch of an alleyway, leading to the back of stores, where garbage and the occasional stray Meowth may reside. "Plan on ghosting whoever comes at us?" I silently said to her.

"Uh-huh..." Freth said. I got behind her as she took the lead, waiting if there really was some idiot who values his chances highly.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 am
Blizzard120

"Uh-huh..." Freth said. I got behind her as she took the lead, waiting if there really was some idiot who values his chances highly.

Their hybrid senses would trigger once more as they hid and waited to see if they could find who was watching them, their 'sixth sense' pointing out the culprit as he slowly made his way down the alley, having been several yards behind them. It was none other than that smoking man they encountered at the entrance to the news press office.

The man appeared to be aware that he had lost his target, stopping his snake-like advancement to light up a cigarette and let out an annoyed sighed, mumbling something in Kalosian. After taking just two long draws he would throw down the cigarette and stomp it out, then proceeding to take out a Repeat Ball and release from its confines a Furfrou, however one with a posh Dandy trim, unlike the mass un-styled hordes the Royal Guard used.

After some indiscernible one way dialogue the Furfrou would give a few sniffs into the air and then along the ground before pointing in the general direction of Freth and Blizzard, the hound beginning to growl and bark. The smoking man didn't react too much, his only movement being to light up another cigarette, despite wasting the last one, and just stand there, staring in that direction. Was he waiting for them to make a move?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Their hybrid senses would trigger once more as they hid and waited to see if they could find who was watching them, their 'sixth sense' pointing out the culprit as he slowly made his way down the alley, having been several yards behind them. It was none other than that smoking man they encountered at the entrance to the news press office.

The man appeared to be aware that he had lost his target, stopping his snake-like advancement to light up a cigarette and let out an annoyed sighed, mumbling something in Kalosian. After taking just two long draws he would throw down the cigarette and stomp it out, then proceeding to take out a Repeat Ball and release from its confines a Furfrou, however one with a posh Dandy trim, unlike the mass un-styled hordes the Royal Guard used.

After some indiscernible one way dialogue the Furfrou would give a few sniffs into the air and then along the ground before pointing in the general direction of Freth and Blizzard, the hound beginning to growl and bark. The smoking man didn't react too much, his only movement being to light up another cigarette, despite wasting the last one, and just stand there, staring in that direction. Was he waiting for them to make a move?

Freth waited in wait for a moment as I looked on. With the Furfrou barking, Freth looked back towards me, quickly motioned towards the rooftops. I knew what she had in mind. Rush to the back of this alley, jump the building and land to the other side. But was she following me? I had the feeling she wasn't...at the end of the day, I got more at stake here than she did. She knew that. I gave a look right back, a rather serious one...one she knew as well. To be careful. I took silent steps back, being mindful not to run into anything, step on anything, then took a hard leap, giving a flap of my wings to get me some extra height, finally landing on the roof before me. I quickly dashed across with Agility, hoping to avoid being spotted with such quick speed, then dropped down into another alley, a short block away and away from company.

Freth gave a silent sigh, stepping back a couple of steps and readied a Pokeball. If a Furfrou is all that he had, this wouldn't be too bad. That said, from the start she had the feeling this guy was not what he implied he was. She had the unfortunate feeling that we had been followed from the start since leaving the journalist and worse still, may have been eavesdropped on somehow by him, which only meant their new acquaintance was in danger as well, and by extension, the small spark of resistance that was here in Kalos. If need be, she had to make a stand, and by chance needed to take him out as well. Like the man, Freth too can play the waiting game. It was who was willing to pull the proverbial trigger first...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:35 am
Blizzard120

Whether or not the man took notice of Blizzard's flight it did not seem to matter, he and his Furfrou were focused on Freth, either because he just didn't know Blizzard escaped or some other reason. He would continue to stand there smoking his cigarette for a few moments longer, the tension building up as his Furfrou continued to growl in Freth's direction, neither side ignorant to the location of the other and yet no one acted.

After he finally finished his cigarette, choosing not to waste this one, the man would flick the leftover butt and give a whistle, the Poodle Pokemon taking it as a command the canine would rush towards Freth's direction, taking long thrusts, jumping on top of and lunging off trash cans as it closed in on the hybrid, fangs dripping with Dark energy as it aimed to bite.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Whether or not the man took notice of Blizzard's flight it did not seem to matter, he and his Furfrou were focused on Freth, either because he just didn't know Blizzard escaped or some other reason. He would continue to stand there smoking his cigarette for a few moments longer, the tension building up as his Furfrou continued to growl in Freth's direction, neither side ignorant to the location of the other and yet no one acted.

After he finally finished his cigarette, choosing not to waste this one, the man would flick the leftover butt and give a whistle, the Poodle Pokemon taking it as a command the canine would rush towards Freth's direction, taking long thrusts, jumping on top of and lunging off trash cans as it closed in on the hybrid, fangs dripping with Dark energy as it aimed to bite.

Trigger pulled. A whistle out of nowhere? Yea, right. Freth quickly dropped the Pokeball in front of her and as it landed, Freth sees the Furfrou turn the corner, straight on the attack. In a flash of light before the hound, a massive floating chunk of ice appeared.

"GLA-LIE!"

"Glalie! Ice Beam!" Freth shouted.

The Glalie met the Furfrou head-on, firing a chilling blast upon the assailant.

------

As I rushed for another way around, I perked up. Hearing a beam faintly echo out from the distance. I closed my eyes for a second, giving a rather frustrated sigh, then continued back on my path towards the journalist. I had to get to her and fast.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 am
Blizzard120

The Ice Beam would pierce the incoming Furfrou, warping its image for a split second before it disappeared completely, the canine reappearing to the side of the Glalie where it would slap the Ice-type with a Dark energy infused paw. Was that a Feint Attack? If Freth knew Furfrou she might realize it couldn't use that move, though she probably didn't need to as the biggest hint was the warping of the canine's image, something wasn't right with that.

While that went on the smoking man would not simply just stand there like most humans did during battle, instead he appeared to aid his Pokemon as he released a Frogadier, the ninja frog Pokemon would release from its mouth a thick Smokescreen which would rapidly stretch out to consume both parties. This had suddenly became more than a Pokemon battle.

-----

As for Blizzard no one would stop him as he made his way for the journalist though something would trigger his senses causing him to look up, noticing a flock of Talonflame circling the sky above Freth's location. Was Flare onto her? That certainly wasn't good but if they were aware of her location then there was a good chance they knew of the journalist's resistance. If he still made his way for the journalist he would get there just fine, the closed back alley door unguarded this time and nothing stopping him from entering, finding the place just as he left it with Alexa hard at work at her desk, unaware of any danger she might be in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:53 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Ice Beam would pierce the incoming Furfrou, warping its image for a split second before it disappeared completely, the canine reappearing to the side of the Glalie where it would slap the Ice-type with a Dark energy infused paw. Was that a Feint Attack? If Freth knew Furfrou she might realize it couldn't use that move, though she probably didn't need to as the biggest hint was the warping of the canine's image, something wasn't right with that.

While that went on the smoking man would not simply just stand there like most humans did during battle, instead he appeared to aid his Pokemon as he released a Frogadier, the ninja frog Pokemon would release from its mouth a thick Smokescreen which would rapidly stretch out to consume both parties. This had suddenly became more than a Pokemon battle.

-----

As for Blizzard no one would stop him as he made his way for the journalist though something would trigger his senses causing him to look up, noticing a flock of Talonflame circling the sky above Freth's location. Was Flare onto her? That certainly wasn't good but if they were aware of her location then there was a good chance they knew of the journalist's resistance. If he still made his way for the journalist he would get there just fine, the closed back alley door unguarded this time and nothing stopping him from entering, finding the place just as he left it with Alexa hard at work at her desk, unaware of any danger she might be in.

I made my way through the back door, in a rather large hurry at that, though mindful of what was around the area this go-round because last thing I needed was for another one of us to get caught up in a complete catastrophe as was transpiring right now. As soon as I made it through the door, I closed the door behind me. "Alexa, I need my communicator back, and secondly, you need to get out. Now. Not a discussion."

---------------

Freth would be caught off guard from the attack, the Faint Attack smacking Glalie and sending it hobbling back a bit. "LIE!" The attack apparently caught Freth off guard a bit.

"Glalie! Crap, use-" before she gets the command out, she takes notice to the Frogadier making its way around the corner and filling the alley up with a thick smoke. She winced a bit, her eyes watering up, it started to become hard to breathe. A sentiment that was shared by the Glalie. The both of them needed to get out. Now. Freth reached over, grabbing one of her Glalie's black horns then made a hard leap for the rooftops, her Glalie yelping out from the sudden pull of the top of its body. It was a rush for fresh air and being able to see again.

She eventually shoots out of the dark cloud and landed on the rooftop herself. She and her Glalie gave a couple of coughs, trying to get something resembling normalcy again. "Glalie, are you alright?"

"Lieeeee." It moaned out. It was fine, physically, for the most part. Though getting hit by the Furfrou then getting yanked like that in all of a 10 second span didn't leave it in the best of moods.

"Sorry, things are going to hell right no-" Her instincts tripped, quickly looking around then up higher into the sky. Talonflame...a whole flock of them...circling the area like Mandibuzz. Freth was suddenly glad that her significant other made it out in time, for she herself to get out on the other hand...started to have doubts. "Blast it. Glalie, return now. Hurry." She said, recalling the floating Ice Pokemon. She too then made a run for it, rushing across the building with Agility, heading for another alley herself. However, she was headed in the opposite direction of her boyfriend.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:12 pm
Blizzard120

Alexa would perk up after catching glimpse of the hybrid, standing up upon listening to him and wasting no time in fishing said communicator out of her desk and extending it towards him. "My safe, destroy it for me." She asked of Blizzard, kicking something solid underneath her desk before speed walking out of the office, trying her best not to draw any unwanted attention. Apparently she was prepared for this day, and knew the situation was too urgent to salvage what valuable information she did possess in her safe but at least she hoped it could be rendered useless for the enemy.

-----

The Talonflame would spot Freth and immediately give chase, utilizing bursts of their own Agility to get in close enough to fire off rounds of Flamethrower at the hybrid. This would go on for awhile and while Freth may or may not take a hit here or there it might eventually dawn on her that they were corralling her, leading her deeper into Lumiose.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Alexa would perk up after catching glimpse of the hybrid, standing up upon listening to him and wasting no time in fishing said communicator out of her desk and extending it towards him. "My safe, destroy it for me." She asked of Blizzard, kicking something solid underneath her desk before speed walking out of the office, trying her best not to draw any unwanted attention. Apparently she was prepared for this day, and knew the situation was too urgent to salvage what valuable information she did possess in her safe but at least she hoped it could be rendered useless for the enemy.

-----

The Talonflame would spot Freth and immediately give chase, utilizing bursts of their own Agility to get in close enough to fire off rounds of Flamethrower at the hybrid. This would go on for awhile and while Freth may or may not take a hit here or there it might eventually dawn on her that they were corralling her, leading her deeper into Lumiose.

I take back the SNAG and stashed it then looked down towards the safe. Great, more thick steel to get through; as if I didn't have to do that enough. Hopefully this thing would go easier than the doors back in the HQ. Back away from it. Now." I quickly gave a wave of the hand, summoning a icicle and driving it into the safe, and blasted the door right off. "I hope you got a way to go, because I don't know how much time you got."

------

Freth quickly dropped down into the closest alley she could get to, then started to rush for the street. She then noticed where she was at. She was getting deeper in down. She didn't need to be here. But there was no where else to go with the Talonflame soon to make their way and cause flaming chaos in the alleyway. With a bit of a frustrateded sigh, she rushed into the street, but, instead of heading down even deeper, she headed back for the outer street. It was about time to get out of town...and fast. It was all the question on just how much of a risk the Talonflame wanted to take with a considerable amount more people now around.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:58 am
Blizzard120

The safe would be pierce relatively effortlessly by the icicle, something exploding on the side with a muffed boom. The safe wasn't designed to keep anyone out with its outward toughness, just dissuade them. And whatever was in there was apparently combustible as the force of the icicle was enough to set it off. Oh well, that was a mystery that would probably never be solved.

"I do. The resistance has planned escape routes throughout the entire city so don't worry about me." The reporter reassured Blizzard. "This probably the last time we'll see each other for awhile, if forever. Take care, Noble Hybrid. One day this region will be free of tyranny and the people of Kalos will forever remember your contribution, I'll see to that myself." She said with a smile and with that she departed. Hopefully he would see Alexa again one day, safe and sound in a better Kalos.

-----

Things weren't going as smoothly for Freth as they were for Blizzard. While Freth did maneuver in such a way to lose the Talonflame she would attract the attention of a new threat as Flare's favorite sentries appeared from the shadows, the swarm of Inkay flashing their bodies and screeching like sirens as they attempted to out Freth's location to their masters.

They would not settle just for acting as alarms however as they each, one at a time, unleashed strange erratic waves of dark energy at Freth, each one flipping upside-down briefly to unleash the distorting energy pulses from their blinking lights. Freth should have enough experience to know what happens to a person who gets caught in that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The safe would be pierce relatively effortlessly by the icicle, something exploding on the side with a muffed boom. The safe wasn't designed to keep anyone out with its outward toughness, just dissuade them. And whatever was in there was apparently combustible as the force of the icicle was enough to set it off. Oh well, that was a mystery that would probably never be solved.

"I do. The resistance has planned escape routes throughout the entire city so don't worry about me." The reporter reassured Blizzard. "This probably the last time we'll see each other for awhile, if forever. Take care, Noble Hybrid. One day this region will be free of tyranny and the people of Kalos will forever remember your contribution, I'll see to that myself." She said with a smile and with that she departed. Hopefully he would see Alexa again one day, safe and sound in a better Kalos.

-----

Things weren't going as smoothly for Freth as they were for Blizzard. While Freth did maneuver in such a way to lose the Talonflame she would attract the attention of a new threat as Flare's favorite sentries appeared from the shadows, the swarm of Inkay flashing their bodies and screeching like sirens as they attempted to out Freth's location to their masters.

They would not settle just for acting as alarms however as they each, one at a time, unleashed strange erratic waves of dark energy at Freth, each one flipping upside-down briefly to unleash the distorting energy pulses from their blinking lights. Freth should have enough experience to know what happens to a person who gets caught in that.

As she left, I had a realization. I was still carrying the computer server Sub wanted me to bring to her. I couldn't help but to grimace a bit; this was supposed to be for her. Crap. I took back out my SNAG and gave another call to Sub as I went to a nearby window to take a look out of it. As I was trying to establish a connection, I was trying to keep a look out over to make sure I wasn't getting any unwelcome company.

-----

Freth could feel the presence of the Talonflame backing off; apparently too much of a risk for them to take action in this area. Fine by her. As she continued to make towards out of town, she turned a corner and hid for a moment. She had to catch her breath. She already went a good distance across town to get away from tenacious Talonflames and it was a matter of time before her own fatigue would have caught up to her. As she took those few precious seconds, her instincts tripped once more. She quickly looked over, seeing out from the shadows, something she cared not to have dealt with again any time soon. "...why...just...why..."

As they went on the attack, Freth bolted out back into the main streets once again to make the mad dash for the way out of town, wanting no part of what they had for her. She took out a Pokeball, getting it ready in case she had to defend herself against the likes of them.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:34 pm
Blizzard120

Blizzard would get no unwelcome company for now, the most he would see was the occasional flock of Fletchling swoop down to snatch up whatever crumbs or scrapes were dropped by the passing populace. On the third ring his 'leader' would answer, as cheery and upbeat as ever. "Hey! What's up? Everything okay? I see you've made it to Alexa's place. She doing alright?" He asked.

-----

The Inkay would be undeterred, continuing their onslaught of Topsy-Turvy, determined to cripple their prey long enough for back up to arrive and restrain her. Dead ahead Freth would begin to see the wall surrounding the city, confirming that she was close to escape. The nearer she got however the more desperate the Inkay got, a couple changing things up as they attempted to conjure ahead of them Reflect walls, hoping to impede Freth long enough for their comrades to hit her with a Topsy-Turvy.

If that wasn't enough she could hear the sounds of the Talonflame screeching behind her, the birds of prey starting to catch back up to her. She was so close to freedom and yet the walls were closing in on her, literally. Just one Talonflame would arrive in time to send a searing stream of Flamethrower straight up towards her from behind, the stream of fire charring the ground as it made a line towards her, the Inkay group parting to let it through. Just a little further and she was free.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:20 pm
"Sub, jig is up. I had to send her packing; hopefully she'll be fine. That said, Flare knows we're here, and considering everything I got reason to think that my friend's lost contact in Flare might have broke considering how everything transpired here. I got separated from Freth and she's out in the town with perhaps every bit of unwelcome attention. I'm fine for the moment; no idea when that changes and I got the thing you wanted from our old place still and its not like I should be leaving this thing and I got to make sure Freth doesn't get too in over her head." I explained.

-----------

With the outer street well in view and the horizion covered by a long stretch of buildings before her, freedom was in reach...that said, it wasn't going to come easy. She started to notice the reflect walls before her, being made by a group of Inkay up ahead and it looked as if the Talonflame was back on the pursuit. She needed these Pokemon off her case somehow and hopefully not cause any extensive amount of collateral damage. That's apart from trying to keep far enough away from the Inkay trying to ensnare her, let alone screw up all of her capabilities with their topsy-turvy attacks. Precious seconds she only had before it was all over for her. She had one idea...

"Walrien!" Freth shouted, tossing the Pokeball out. The ball pops open ahead of her, out comes the bulky Walrien, out for battle. "Plow the road! Rollout!" Freth shouted.

"WWWAAALLLL!!!" The Walrien tucked in and curled up, rolling forward, more and more momentum being built as it rushed for the Inkay barrier before it. Walrien went from Pokemon to full on cannonball as it rushed for the wall.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:58 am
Blizzard120
"Sub, jig is up. I had to send her packing; hopefully she'll be fine. That said, Flare knows we're here, and considering everything I got reason to think that my friend's lost contact in Flare might have broke considering how everything transpired here. I got separated from Freth and she's out in the town with perhaps every bit of unwelcome attention. I'm fine for the moment; no idea when that changes and I got the thing you wanted from our old place still and its not like I should be leaving this thing and I got to make sure Freth doesn't get too in over her head." I explained.

-----------

With the outer street well in view and the horizion covered by a long stretch of buildings before her, freedom was in reach...that said, it wasn't going to come easy. She started to notice the reflect walls before her, being made by a group of Inkay up ahead and it looked as if the Talonflame was back on the pursuit. She needed these Pokemon off her case somehow and hopefully not cause any extensive amount of collateral damage. That's apart from trying to keep far enough away from the Inkay trying to ensnare her, let alone screw up all of her capabilities with their topsy-turvy attacks. Precious seconds she only had before it was all over for her. She had one idea...

"Walrien!" Freth shouted, tossing the Pokeball out. The ball pops open ahead of her, out comes the bulky Walrien, out for battle. "Plow the road! Rollout!" Freth shouted.

"WWWAAALLLL!!!" The Walrien tucked in and curled up, rolling forward, more and more momentum being built as it rushed for the Inkay barrier before it. Walrien went from Pokemon to full on cannonball as it rushed for the wall.

[Before Flare's invasion of Unova. Sorry for forgetting this, still want to finish it. I'll try to wrap it up quick.]

"I see. I'm sure Freth can handle her own. I'll have GRAY send a beacon to your SNAG to Freth so she can seek you out once she is the clear. For now hurry to Cassius, it's vital you get to him. I have reason to believe he is one of many marked for roundup and if Flare is already making their move he is at just as much risk as our reporter friend is." Sub explained to Blizzard. He probably hated abandoning Freth but it was a good point. Cassius knows about the inner workings of the Kalos Storage System and it's a miracle he has been left to his own devices this long, considering how big of a risk he is to Lysandre.

-----

The Walrein would smash through barrier after barrier, crushing each and everyone one of them, taking out several Inkay along the way. The beast would gain such speed and not be deterred for long enough to smash into the city wall, putting a massive dent in it but just barely stopping short of going through it, the wall barely stopping the Pokemon. All that it would take now is another good hit and Freth might want to consider that than going over as the Talonflame made their last ditch effort to stop her as they swooped in with Brave Bird, utilizing the astonishing speed provided by Gale Wings, four in all coming at her.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff