Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:40 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: February MCCL Pick Up

Just a heads up that the MCCL breedings I picked up in late February are not on the list. Best link I can give is to the tracker.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:29 pm
Revien
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 143
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: No

Candle Wick Ghost

Agreed  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:52 pm
spelldancer

I appreciate the heads up; thank you! I put them down as the last date of the month since I think I'll be using that as the default for any MCCLs, but let me know if you'd prefer a more accurate date!

Revien
Candle Wick Ghost

Hello! musi expresses his deepest apologies for not having them ready for you yet! He is still keen on finishing what he owes, so the three month extension has been granted.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:29 pm
Ryuukishin
ult for any MCCLs, but let me know if you'd prefer a more accurate date!

Revien
Candle Wick Ghost

Hello! musi expresses his deepest apologies for not having them ready for you yet! He is still keen on finishing what he owes, so the three month extension has been granted.

Thank you!

Ok, no worries! Thank you for the update Ryuu. <3  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:30 am
Ryuukishin

ID: 257
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes, I believe I am.
Are you open to easing the owed work: n/a.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 am
Ryuukishin

Something's up with the list!
ID: 208
Description: Ovarian's Custom Slots ~ Memory

I have already received my custom, so you can take it off the list.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:09 pm
tefla

Hello! We've reached out to Kait and will let you know when she replies, or on the 15th--whichever comes first! Thank you!

Rein_Carnation

Thank you for the heads up! The list has been updated!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 pm
tefla

Hello! No reply has been received, so your owed work will be put up for transfer shortly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Kaitaia is not formally classified as MIA so her work will not be obligatorily transferred; however, this is a heads up that any transfers requested for her work will be processed immediately without a week waiting period, until such time as she returns. Thank you!

Snowbelle Thundara
Skyler x Aruzorn
Nov 2017 Wishing Star: Spirit's Blessing

FrostyPeaches
Skyler x Aruzorn

Ryuukishin
Echo Echo x Caspian

AislingJuno
Echo Echo x Caspian

Kesmi
Nov 2017 Wishing Star: Long Lost Family Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Batch drop rules have been modified; as these breedings have been waiting over 6 months, they will be posted regardless of the status of the other breedings in their batch. Thank you very much for your patience with them!! I will arrange for a certist to take care of them shortly.

Nyhility
Lady Letni x Grizzle Snowpaw

Grifferie
Lady Letni x Grizzle Snowpaw

LydaLynn
Cocomin x Whisper

Looneytaz82
Cocomin x Whisper

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 pm
Ryuukishin
Lunarflowermaiden
Rhyleigh

Hello! Ny let me know the breeding was done; however, they fall under the "must be dropped as a batch" rule, so we're waiting on the other litters.

I saw that the dropped as a batch rule has been modified. Does that apply to mine as well?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm
Ryuukishin

Hello! Batch drop rules have been modified; as these breedings have been waiting over 6 months, they will be posted regardless of the status of the other breedings in their batch. Thank you very much for your patience with them!! I will arrange for a certist to take care of them shortly.

Hi, what about mine? I got rolled October 2017 and the baskets finally dropped April 2018.. and now i am still waiting for the other people (not from my paired breeding but from same colourist) to get their baskets to be certed as a batch... gonk or do i need to keep on waiting like... forever....  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 pm
Ryuukishin

Thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:30 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
I saw that the dropped as a batch rule has been modified. Does that apply to mine as well?

Yes, your breeding would be affected by the rule change, and it should be taken care of by your colorist. Thank you for checking!

FrostyPeaches
Hi, what about mine? I got rolled October 2017 and the baskets finally dropped April 2018.. and now i am still waiting for the other people (not from my paired breeding but from same colourist) to get their baskets to be certed as a batch... gonk or do i need to keep on waiting like... forever....

Hello! May I ask for clarification on this issue? Are you waiting for owners to be assigned so baskets can pop? Are growths not being posted due to other litters not having owners? Have they been posted in the certing thread but not yet claimed? Or something else?  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:19 pm
Ryuukishin

ID: 255
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, (adult only is fine, I would prefer a colt stage but... it's not absolutely necessary)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 am
Ryuukishin
Mia Lovasz

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Hello again! Spoof got back to me; the breeding is largely done and just needs to go through a final pass. However, another litter from the same breeding thread is still being worked on, so they fall under the "certain works must be dropped as a batch" rule.

Hello I was wondering if there was an update on this as we are coming up on 1 yr in early June since the slot was won...Status says Extension Granted Until 03/14/18.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:10 pm
Ryuukishin

ID: 256
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Sure
Are you open to easing the owed work: n/a  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]