Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[OOC] Joining the Mwezi'Johari [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 am
AstoriaFallen
Joining Application

Name: Roimata
Full Image:
User Image

Lowest Preferred Class: go ahead and do full roll.
Rank Preferences:

Why are they joining? She left her old pride because he wanted to see more of the world and happened across the mwezi by chance after a fleeting romance with Fleance the god of ashes.

Ecavi

High Class! She can be a lady, huntress or guard!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:58 am
Joining Application

Name: Nereid
Full Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lowest Preferred Class: Any
Rank Preferences: Any ( Would like her to be a lady )

Why are they joining? She was born of a Mwezi character (npc), thought to be a stillborn, she was deserted- and hasn't really been noticed by anyone since she keeps her head down, it wasn't until Eris began to follow this 'shadow' girl that he found this gem <3 and won't leave her sight!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ecavi

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 am
Chi Sohma
Joining Application

Why are they joining? She was born of a Mwezi character (npc), thought to be a stillborn, she was deserted- and hasn't really been noticed by anyone since she keeps her head down, it wasn't until Eris began to follow this 'shadow' girl that he found this gem <3 and won't leave her sight!

Ecavi

I know some prides allow for some room to use NPC as parents or say a character was always in the pride but that is not generally encouraged in the Mwezi'Johari. That is not to say you can't do it, but this history as written is not acceptable.

The Mwezi have too many rituals regarding birth and death, such a mistake is not easily made, especially if she ultimately survived and thrived. If you want her born into the Mwezi'Johari with no existing relatives, your best bet is to say she was born to a former rogue mother who didn't survive the chaos of Shangyue's reign. She can have kept to herself in the background but there are definitely those who would know she's always been there.

Since it doesn't look like you have any other Mwezi lions, I'd be happy to let you put her in the High Class and make her a Lady, though.

Please let me know what you decide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 am
Ecavi
Chi Sohma
Joining Application

Ecavi

I know some prides allow for some room to use NPC as parents or say a character was always in the pride but that is not generally encouraged in the Mwezi'Johari. That is not to say you can't do it, but this history as written is not acceptable.

The Mwezi have too many rituals regarding birth and death, such a mistake is not easily made, especially if she ultimately survived and thrived. If you want her born into the Mwezi'Johari with no existing relatives, your best bet is to say she was born to a former rogue mother who didn't survive the chaos of Shangyue's reign. She can have kept to herself in the background but there are definitely those who would know she's always been there.

Since it doesn't look like you have any other Mwezi lions, I'd be happy to let you put her in the High Class and make her a Lady, though.

Whatever you believe is best!
I appreciate so much that you would allow her to be a lady.
I do have ONE Mwezi; and its the boy that she will be mated to. -nodnod- But if that effects your decision, I will go by whatever you decide!

Sorry I read in to the Mwezi a while ago, I should have freshened up before I posted. ;;;;; <3. Sorry Sorry`  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:40 am
Joining Application

Name: Lief-dido
Full Image: Click me.

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll.
Rank Preferences: --

Why are they joining? Lief has travelled for most of her young life and though she has recently settled into her birth pride, finally, she has grown enough to realize it isn't where she'd like to be. When she came to the Mwezi the first time she met Akela and would like to find him again.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 pm
Joining Application

Name: Pitsiark
Full Image:

User Image

Lowest Preferred Class: High Class (she's a special character)
Rank Preferences: Lady u v u because she is one

Why are they joining? Pitsiark comes from a very studious pride that started to fall apart. She followed the trend of leaving as well and found her self out in the open world. Not being a part of a pride made it very hard for her to continue her studies as a scribe so she is seeking a pride where she continue her studies and also learn more about the Mwezi. She is interested in their lunar beliefs and aims to learn from them.

Ecavi

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 pm
Joining Application

Name: Senka Hjordis
Full Image:

Lowest Preferred Class: Lower-middle Class

Why are they joining? Senka has spoken with members of the pride at the border of the pride lands it took her a long time to decide. She finally decided to give pride life a chance and put her fate in the Great Lion's paws.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:29 am
Joining Application

Name: Tamko

Lowest Preferred Class: Middle Class
Rank Preferences: Guard

Why are they joining? Tamko and his twin brother Nen discovered family within the Mwezi`johari which has piqued their interest. They would like to find a home here and learn what they can about their relatives. (I selected the class/rank because technically they should have joined together and would have been under the same moon.)

Ecavi

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm
Chi Sohma
Ecavi
Chi Sohma
Joining Application

Ecavi

Whatever you believe is best!
I appreciate so much that you would allow her to be a lady.
I do have ONE Mwezi; and its the boy that she will be mated to. -nodnod- But if that effects your decision, I will go by whatever you decide!

Sorry I read in to the Mwezi a while ago, I should have freshened up before I posted. ;;;;; <3. Sorry Sorry`

As long as you keep her story simple, she's accepted. It's OK to have been quiet in the background but not literally never noticed.

High Class Lady is fine!  
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:30 pm
Ctrl F Greenie
Joining Application

Name: Lief-dido

Lowest Preferred Class: Full roll.

Why are they joining? Lief has travelled for most of her young life and though she has recently settled into her birth pride, finally, she has grown enough to realize it isn't where she'd like to be. When she came to the Mwezi the first time she met Akela and would like to find him again.

Ecavi

Lief-dido is in the High Class! She can be a Lady, Huntress or Guard!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Joining Application

Name: Pitsiark
Full Image:

User Image

Lowest Preferred Class: High Class (she's a special character)
Rank Preferences: Lady u v u because she is one

Why are they joining? Pitsiark comes from a very studious pride that started to fall apart. She followed the trend of leaving as well and found her self out in the open world. Not being a part of a pride made it very hard for her to continue her studies as a scribe so she is seeking a pride where she continue her studies and also learn more about the Mwezi. She is interested in their lunar beliefs and aims to learn from them.

Ecavi

Accepted! She can be a High Class heart  
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:32 pm
Midnightglow18
Joining Application

Name: Senka Hjordis
Full Image:

Lowest Preferred Class: Lower-middle Class

Why are they joining? Senka has spoken with members of the pride at the border of the pride lands it took her a long time to decide. She finally decided to give pride life a chance and put her fate in the Great Lion's paws.

Ecavi

Accepted! Senka is upper-middle class and can be a huntress or guard!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 pm
Ctrl F Greenie
Joining Application

Name: Tamko

Lowest Preferred Class: Middle Class
Rank Preferences: Guard

Why are they joining? Tamko and his twin brother Nen discovered family within the Mwezi`johari which has piqued their interest. They would like to find a home here and learn what they can about their relatives. (I selected the class/rank because technically they should have joined together and would have been under the same moon.)

Ecavi

Technically littermates can be different classes/ranks if they're not born in the pride, but I enjoy having them match every once in a while wink Looks good to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:02 pm
Joining Application

Name: Itiye
Full Image: Uncert

Lowest Preferred Class: Full Roll, Mama!
Rank Preferences: N/A

Why are they joining? (OOC: Moon forehead, 'nuff said) I need some new blood in the pride, a lot of my dudes are related to lots of dudes.)

She's searching for where she came from, she's got some similarities to current pride members and she's going to look around. She's not related to anymore and will eventually meet her father.
Ecavi

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:52 pm
Tisiphone
Joining Application

Name: Itiye
Full Image: Uncert

Lowest Preferred Class: Full Roll, Mama!
Rank Preferences: N/A

Why are they joining? (OOC: Moon forehead, 'nuff said) I need some new blood in the pride, a lot of my dudes are related to lots of dudes.)

She's searching for where she came from, she's got some similarities to current pride members and she's going to look around. She's not related to anymore and will eventually meet her father.
Ecavi

DENIED. Upper-middle class! Guard or Huntress biggrin  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas