Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] The Spooky Mansion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
JubiJujubi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:31 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: kigu and sneakers
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( on his shoulder)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus' eyes actually widened a bit when Ray mentioned angry mothers. "Huh..yeah. Galvantula tend to live with joltik and care for them. They're the ones you really gotta look out for they can shock an eat you-but they most likely won't" he added the last part when he realised that was probably the last thing Ray wanted to hear after being scared.
Although the way Marcus saw it, you didn't need to be scared of dangerous pokemon if you knew they were dangerous. Having that knowledge would mean you could recognize the danger.
His mom said it was his uncle Eliot's fault he thought that way, and that he thought sticking his hand in nets and burrows was a good idea.
"They only do that if they don't have other prey and are actually friendly unless provocked. Mom's had to deal with them causin blackouts in the city and she says Rangers never really get hurt by 'em...I should..I should proooobably put this down huh?" he muttered letting the joltik crawl off his hand "I really wish I could catch it...I saw this person do a terrarium for one once...it's kinda hard to build but I think I'd be able to do it"
He always helped his dad with home projects after all, how hard could building a terrarium be? All he had to do was follow instructions. Marcus knew someday he'd build one.
Maybe he could talk to Ava about it..oh wait.
Yeah he needed to fix that and soon, Tera had been right in giving the girl time to cool off but he still wanted to repair things. He missed talking to her.
He kept this internal however, no need to bother Ray with his lame-o problems. Especially when Ray had worse problems.
"I...actually kinda made an aquarium for the frillish we found at the lake that one time." he said smiling sheepishly at the boy "it..it kinda worked out...okay-ish"
Okay he had gotten stung once or twice and the tank was too small at first, and finding plants for it had required another visit to the campsite and another talk with Ms. Hart the security guard. ( Marcus was starting to really like talking to her, he was hoping next time she caught him sneaking around he could tell her about how his family was also mostly cops and how he thought it was awesome that she was working here) but you know...it was fine.

He had been thinking about giving it to the research club but he'd have to talk to Eve about that...were tanks even allowed in the rooms? Marcus wasn't sure but no one had told him no and Josh hadn't said much after he cleanded up the water..so that was good enough for him.

He withheld that information mostly because Ray had that look to him some of his cousins had. The mom/dad cousins who rolled their eyes and told him to stop wandering off like a Wild Thornberry.

He waved off Ray's stuttered response that he wished he hadn't called. Marcus stood by what he said.
"Nah this..this isn't scary" he said although he hesitated a bit because...the hypno..yeah the hypno had been scary. He didn't want to see another hypno for like...months.
But y'know..he wasn't scared. Nope. Not him.

He listened when Ray talked about his sister nodding understandingly when he trailed off
"I was..I was joking" he said smiling a bit when Ray apparently took him seriously about sicking someone. Marcus really didn't think Ray would get into fights, he didn't think he would get into fights either. The only time he had ever done anything similar was when his cousin got in trouble in school. And it wasn't really a fight so much as it was Marcus punching someone and then grabbing his cousin and running.
"Rina was good at this...mine's just store bought but yours is cooler" he said pointing to the buizel hood in his head.
Ray actually reminded him a lot of his cousin, maybe that's why when he started calling himself a loser he reacted the same way he would have with him. Slinging an arm around the boy and poking him in the forehead.
"Noooo don't say about Ray" he said "we like him. Right Squeeze?"
The aforementioned snake pokemon blinked form her perch on Marcus' shoulder.
"See?" Marcus said as thought that was all the answer he needed "she knows what's up"

He was mostly relieved when Ray said he wasn't hurt, but apparently he had some bruises.
"You wanna just get out of here?" he asked eyes scanning warily around. He didn't like that pokemon could just come out and attack them and hurt them and he really didn't want to deal with another hypno.
Maybe it was because he was so keen on looking out that he ended up tossed into the webs right alongside Ray.
"It's fine" he said patiently when he started apologizing "you..didn't actually do anything"
He needed to find some way to break Ray out of getting down on himself...and seeing himself as the lesser half of twinship. Had Rina made him feel like that? Had she told him he needed her and was less without her? Had she let him believe that? If so she needed a talking to. You didn't damage someone like that.
It took an embarrassing amount of time to realize just why he couldn't do that.
Shelving these thoughts for later use, Marcus focused on how to get them out. The webs were sticky and all tangled...he wondered if he should use his fishing knife.
After getting both he and Ray out he shook some of the webs out of his hair.
"it's so sticky!" he muttered looking at his hand which was covered in webs now before looking at Ray. "So where do you wanna go?"

OutOfChillComments:.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

Hope the kind rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was a first for her to hear her partner own up to her own mistake. Even her slight flushed cheeks was a familiar sign of her embarrassment. ’I wish others could see this soft side to her.’ Maybe if Alana had to compare Skylar to a piece of food then she may compare her to a boiled egg. With its hard on the outside, it can be a bit tough to scratch the surface. If you are diligent and keep trying then you would find a soft, plump, smooth interior. Seeing her companion as she was now allowed for the Kingdra member to relax. If there was someone she felt like she could trust in this school then it would, undoubtedly, be Skylar. The Glaceon costumed girl had done more than enough to earn some points from this Leafeon. Yes, she did fear of the day someone would abuse that trust. When looking at her flushed face Alana felt like she could risk a bit with Skylar around.

”Oh, well that makes sense. I had no idea that a Pokemon, who's been confused, would be confused enough to attack someone who wasn’t part of the battle. One moment please.” Alana took out her device in order to write herself a note about the happenings. With that done the child gave a small bow towards Skylar.
”Oh, maybe I forgot to mention but one day I would like to be a Breeder. So when I see Pokemon and their moves, I tend to try to document what I see. There is a lot to learn about Pokemon.” She flashed an innocent appearing smile towards her companion as she tucked the device back into her pocket. Surprisingly, the device wasn’t damaged.

For a moment the Glaceon girl was no longer balanced as she bended backwards. It was odd and Skylar’s face didn’t seem to show that she was the one who decided to bend awkwardly. When the companion began floating Alana could only assume that it was the work of another ghost type. The child couldn’t be sure if it was the work of the same Haunter as before but no reason to think that it wasn’t.
”Ponyta, take care of Haunter with an Ember attack. I’ll take care of Skylar.” The Fire Horse stopped grassing on some grass to spring into action. Walking underneath the Ghost-type Pokemon it looked to its human as she positioned herself under Skylar.
”I’m ready Ponyta.” The creature gave a nod, it sucked in some air and let out a barrage of embers towards the cackling Haunter. The Fire-type kept its embers solely on the Ghost-type’s body while keeping the human companion out of harm's way. The Haunter, not interested in getting itself hurt over its prank, released the girl and dissolved in the wall. It released the cranky girl, forcing her to fall and be caught by Alana who was waiting for this outcome.

”Ponyta or Haunter didn’t hurt you, did they?” Alana awkwardly held Skylar before placing her on her feet.
”I didn’t want to risk the Haunter doing any more of its pranks. And sorry for catching you in that…..strange way.” But maybe the Haunter wasn't done playing tricks because the moment Skylar was let go of, Alana began falling backward. That all too familiar numbing feeling came back.
"I think....it got...me."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100% Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1 Venasaur Plushie
User Imagex1 Kingdra Plushie
User Imagex1 Blastoise Plushie
User Imagex1 Charizard Plushie
User Imagex1 Flygon Plushie

User ImageUser Image
.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hitsukei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  X⇒ LOCATION : Spooky Mansion
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Racing through the campus pathways, Ichiro reached into his pocket to remove his pokeGEAR to check his messages. The bag he wore over his shoulder was bloated, filled by the costume he was bringing to his best friend, Phoebe. Since he was running behind, he had decided to get dressed in his Leafeon costume -- especially since it lightened his bag doing so. He had saw Phoebe's earlier text about meeting her in the classroom with their costumes, but had to text her a change of plans since he was still doing some last minute adjustments at the time. He understood that his friend was most likely at the haunted mansion attraction, since he had shot her a text about meeting her there and that she was free to explore it in his absence. So that was where Ichiro was headed.

Ichiro wasted no time heading out the front entrance of the academy, following the signs that directed the students to where the mansion was. In all honesty, the fact that the school had arranged such a massive Halloween event, was beyond awesome. There was good reason for why all the students were so excited about the event and Ichiro was no exception. The highlight of it all was being able to dress up and show off his amateur costuming skills. Best yet, was the fact that his best friend would be wearing one of his designs. It thrill him to no end.

It wasn't long before Ichiro spotted the mansion in the spooky looking forest. It was frighteningly large and scary looking and only felt more and more intimidating as Ichiro climbed the long steep steps to the front door. Honestly, it was quite impressive looking and seemed as though the mansion had been there forever. Maybe it was used every year for Halloween events? Ichiro continued to try and distract himself with these frivolous thoughts. He was feeling pretty nervous already. The scary looking maid at the front didn't help much either, even though she was nice. Ichiro nodded a polite hello before taking in the rules of the event. He decided to go with his Snivy as the pokemon he'd use for it. So without hesitation, he let Tsutarja out of his pokeball before explaining the rules to his little grass type as well. Upon feeling set and ready to go, Ichiro hesitantly headed inside. Looking down at the PokeGEAR in his hand, Ichiro decided to text his friend as he strolled across the squeaky floorboard of the front foyer.

>> To: Phoebe
                                                                  Hey! I got your costume -- you're gonna love it! : D Also, I'm just now at the mansion. If you're still here, I'm in the front Foyer. I'm kinda scared.<<

User Image

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Nervous
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Leafeon Costume in pic

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

>> To: Ichiro
                                            Hey! Meet me in the C&P classroom with our costumes? I can't wait to see what you did! <<

SoundVVave

Hitsukei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

After hitting send, Ichiro quickly returned his PokeGEAR to his pocket. He wasn't sure if Phoebe would get his text or not, but he was inwardly really hoping she was still within the mansion somewhere. His spooky-looking dimly lit surroundings were really starting to get to him. "I hope Phoebe's still here." Ichiro muttered sheepishly aloud to himself as he folded his arms nervously. He didn't like the idea of braving the mansion alone. He just couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to jump out at him at any moment.

Letting out a deep sigh, Ichiro hung his head in an attempt to distract himself from his surroundings. Though, when he opened his eyes a crack, he wasn't at all expecting to see something small and black sniffing his left boot. "Aiieee!!!" Ichiro let out a startled scream, reeling backwards bumming into a small table behind him. The little fox-like creature looked up at him with a bemused look before grinning and sneering at him mockingly. Ichrio just stared back at the creature, not sure what to think. Admittedly, it was cute looking and Ichiro wondered for a moment if he would be able to catch it. Removing his PokeGEAR from his pocket, Ichiro had decided to look up the creature.

"Zorua, the tricky fox pokemon. It changes so it looks like its foe, tricks it, and then uses that opportunity to flee."

"Huh..." Ichiro mumbled, fascinated by the pokemon's dex entry. He half wondered if the pokemon was already using a disguise, but it didn't seem likely. Shifting his gave over to his Snivy, who was cowering in the center of the foyer, covering his eyes with his tiny hands, Ichiro decided to instruct his pokemon on what to do. "Tsutarja, think you can try to battle that Zorua over there?" He asked his grass-type hesitantly. Reluctantly, his Snivy uncovered his eyes and looked back at Ichiro incredulously. "Sni?" He spoke up, sounding confused. "That little fox right there..." Ichiro then went to point at the Zorua, only in time to see the creature's back bottom facing him as it took off quickly down the hall. "Guess he ran away..." Ichiro spoke up dejectedly, unsure if he'd be able to find the creature again. Maybe there would be other Pokemon waiting for him down that same direction?

Taking a moment to find his courage, Ichiro decided he'd head down the hall, even though he told Phoebe that he'd be in the foyer. His curiosity and sense of adventure got the better of him. "C'mon, Tsutarja. Let's see who else is hiding in this place." He told his pokemon who raced to catch up to him, looking as nervous as ever. There was no telling what would be up ahead.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

Hey! I got your costume -- you're gonna love it! : D Also, I'm just now at the mansion. If you're still here, I'm in the front Foyer. I'm kinda scared.<<

Hey! Meet me in the C&P classroom with our costumes? I can't wait to see what you did! <<

SoundVVave

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Careful with each step he made down the dimly lit hall, Ichiro had no idea where the little fox pokemon had disappeared to, even though he wasn't actively searching for it. He was more or less just being careful of what could have been lurking at the end of the hall in the room at the back. His Snivy stayed close to his feet as much as possible, looking about as nervous as Ichiro looked.

Walking on the old floor boards made Ichiro want to jump with each step as they continued to creek under each step he took. It was doing nothing to help his nerves. Perhaps that's what his mind focus on a little too much as what happen next made him nearly jump out of his skin.

One of the doors of the hallway suddenly flew open with such force as a skeleton launched out of it, scaring Ichiro nearly to death. "AAAHHHHH!!!!" Ichiro cried at the top of his lungs before crumbling to the floor, his little pokemon going pale beside him while shaking like a leaf. Ichiro covered his eyes and face with his arms crossed in front of him as he stayed on his knees in the middle of the hallway, trying to calm himself as his heart leaped in his throat. He heard the skeleton reel back into the closet from where it came, probably attached to some sort of string or metal arm or something. Honestly, that skeleton was the last thing he expected to see while searching for any of the wild pokemon within the mansion. It had given him the greatest scare in his life. Now, he just needed to time to recover before doing anything else.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:16 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was sitting down to calm herself. She was hit with scare after scare after scare. The girl could only take so much. Her gloved hands were over her heart. "This place was created by some kind of mad person." She panted out. "I really wish I came with another person like the thing said I could..."

Iris continued to rest against the wall. "I just a little more time and I'll get up and keep going. I really do wanna catch a pokemon here... Or see if I can find someone." Bebe and Ling were not complaining about a break as Iris was right. It seemed like where ever the three went something was trying to scare them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:17 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris walked with Ling beside since she was contacted from 'beyond the grave' -aka one of the staff approaching her- that she needed to chose only one of her pokemon. After a lengthy apology, Iris decided on Ling. Something about the area made her worry about Bebe more.

"Now where am I?" she said. Which was odd before there wasn't really a direction to go aside from out. But still one didn't want to be lost for too long. "I don't' think I've gone this way before." Iris inquired as she walked down a corridor. It was a quiet one. It made her wonder if anyone had gone this way before.

The answer came to her quickly as she found herself entangled in webbing. "Not again....." Iris said as tried to release herself from her trap.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:55 pm
A Voided Bear
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco's breathing was back to normal, but he was still leaning against the wall with a thoughtful look on his face. He had spent maybe less than an hour on this mansion and already things were crazy and making him confuse. He stared at his hand where he previously held the letter he had found from the other room. There was a strange seal that helped to close the letter and there was some wait to the envelop like something else besides a letter was inside. This was making him more curious almost enough to want to go back and check that room, but he didn't even know which room it was anymore. The boy sighed while Charmander looked around trying to make sure he would not be caught off-guard again. He had his arms raise and ready to defend himself; this place was nothing, but trouble. Of course the fire lizard and young boy both failed to noticed the sound of someone calling out or the hurried steps of a frighten Pokemon.

"Huh?" Marco finally looked to his side down the hall where a Pokemon was approaching them. Charmander looked down the hall as well and as soon as his eyes caught sight of Flare, his face immediately broke into a goofy grin with heart-shape for eyes. "Chaaarr!" The love-struck Pokemon stood in the middle on the hall with his arms open wide to embrace his fiery princess. In the eyes of the male Charmander, Flare was running at him with a loving expression and a need to hug him, but in reality the poor female Charmander was running for her life with terrified look on her face. "Charmander look out!" Marco called out to his Pokemon as he went to him, but it was too late and the two Pokemon clashed against each other. The impact had knocked Marco back as well. Charmander was sit in the face and even as he landed on the ground with Flare on top of him, he still had that pleased smile on his face.

The black-haired boy was not so lucky as he rolled back until eventually his body came to a stop. He groaned in pain and wondered why it was that everything was upside down. Marco tried to move slowly, any sudden movements could dizzy him, but as he moved his arms they would be pulled back to their original position. The boy struggled to move, but he remained upside down. "What's going on?" He looked around and spotted some white string-like things around him; spider webs. His eyes widen as he moved around some more, but remained stuck. "Charmander, help me out bud..." unfortunately for him, his Pokemon was currently in dream land hugging his precious Flare, "this is not the time to take a nap!" The boy sighed, but if Flare was present than surely Tera was with her!

==========

[Marco is caught in Spider Webs]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

Hesitantly, a boy dressed in monochrome climbed the stone steps leading up to the haunted mansion. No signs of fear or concern shown through on his stoic features, even though deep down he felt some apprehension in his gut. As creepy as the building in front of him looked, the boy's sense of uneasiness came from the fact that he knew entering the mansion meant there was a good chance of him running into a fellow class mate. It was one of the major attractions running for the spooky Halloween event, how could he not run into one of the other students exploring it?

After getting lost in the forest and getting injured in the process, Silvano tried his damnedest to suppress his memories of what had happened that day (even though he couldn't forget the person who had helped him). Subsequently, he had intentionally skipped several days of school, embarrassed that his fellow classmates would see his cuts and bruises and be tempted to inquire about what had happened. Although he was still in the process of healing, Silvano had decided he couldn't continue to avoid his peers and had thus decided to get involved in Halloween. But even so, Silvano was compelled to dress up only to obscure his identity and ease back into being around his peers. His costume of choice was that of an Absol, which did an adequate job of hiding who he was -- at least at first glance.

Upon approaching the doors of the spooky mansion, Silvano's attention was swiftly taken by the maid that was stationed at the front porch. He idly listened as the rules of the Mansion was explained to him; about choosing one pokemon and having to avoid traps and such. Silvano politely nodded after confirming that he understood the rules. He then decided to choose his latest pokemon that he caught, Sneasel, as his partner for the event. He didn't know if the pokemon would obey him, but he at least was confident that it would be a lot more useful than his cruddy Zubat.

Heading into the mansion, he noted that it was surprisingly more well lit than he imagined before stepping into the manor. Perhaps the staff didn't want anyone to trip. Regardless, Silvano studied his surroundings -- noting how surprisingly authentic and old everything inside looked, from the furniture down to the decor -- while trying to decide on a direction to head in. The manor oddly reminded him a lot of his home, because of how big and ritzy it seemed. Pushing his thoughts aside, Silvano headed onward, arbitrarily selecting the direction he wanted to head in.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, Silvano walked in a slow steady gait down the halls, looking for anything of interest. A couple of times he thought he saw something moving out the corner of his eye, but shrugged it off as his mind simply playing tricks on him. C'mon, this place couldn't actually be haunted, could it? Shaking his head, Silvano cautiously rounded a corner to be met with a shock he didn't at all expect -- and it ironically had nothing do with the haunted attraction.

Up ahead, Silvano spotted a female student in a fancy green and red dress with antenna atop a silver coloured wig. She looked cute in all honesty, but that wasn't the most pertinent thing on Silvano's mind. Instead, it was the fact that the girl appeared to be stuck in some kind of giant web. Perhaps it was a spinark's? Without any further hesitation, Silvano quickly hurried on over to the girl and began tugging at the threads that bound her in place. "Hang on." He assured her, ripping down the last of spider web with his bare hands, freeing the girl. Brushing off the last of the stray threads that clung to her clothing, Silvano looked down at her curiously. "It's probably best if you explore this trap-ridden manor with a partner." He explained to the girl as he continued to study her face. It slowly dawned on him that he knew this girl. Her face looked extremely familiar and he could have sworn she was Iris. Shifting his gaze away from her, Silvano lowered his head. He realized that she might have been able to recognize him as well, but inwardly hoped she wouldn't catch on. He worried he might die of embarrassment if she did. "I... don't have anyone to explore this place with either. Would you mind being my partner?" Falling silent, Silvano hoped his voice wouldn't be a dead giveaway. "Just lead the way. I'll go where ever you want to go."

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Minor cuts (claw mark scratch) healing on side of face. Some bruises on arms and legs.
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Concerned
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell Absol costume

✗ OOC : Not enough time to do more art so... umm... Hark! a random Absol appears!

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Still hunched over on the floor with his arms covering his head, Ichiro waited another moment as he continued to focus on just his breathing. Once he was absolutely sure the skeleton was gone, he slowly removed his hands from his head and opened his eyes. He then looked around for his Snivy who was clutching onto his ankle, still shaking like a leaf. Gently, Ichiro picked up Tsutarja and cradled him in his arms as he stood up. Focusing on comforting his Snivy surprisingly helped him calm himself recompose himself more quickly. Once Tsutarja stopped shaking, Ichiro decided to press on.

Giving a hard shallow, Ichiro clutched his Snivy closer to his chest as he continued forward, heading further down the hallway, hoping to reach the room on the very end.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ MOOD : Scared

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

SoundVVave

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:57 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was struggling with the web but seemed like her own struggle make it worse for her so she stopped for a moment and thought over what she needed to do to get free. Maybe Ling would use a move to get her freed but then she worried Ling getting that sticky web on her instead. Iris sighed when someone ran to approach her. She heard them say hang on and they tugged at the web, breaking it better than she could. Iris looked at her rescuer. The Absol costume was different but the voice was definitely familiar sounding.

He made a comment about the better option of exploring this place with someone at her side before asking if she could be his partner. "Silvano...." she asked. "It's me..." She knew if she said those words then it would click to with him. "Hey there and sure. The more the merrier."

As she agreed with him, she was met with another 'friend' or at least she thought it was. A phantump appeared after she was cleared of the web. "I really don't wanna fight it... let's get going." Iris said as she backed away from the pokemon. Maybe it wouldn't follow them.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company: Silvano, Ling
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

Hitsukei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image

After freeing the girl from the web, Silvano was relieved to see that she was alright. He was certain it must have been a some frightening, if not infuriating experience. Shoving his hands back into his pocket, Silvano didn't at all expect the girl to recognize him so quickly. 'She must have recognized my voice...' He thought to himself before returning his gaze to her face. She was a good friend after all, how could she not recognize him? "Iris... I didn't think I'd see you here." He admitted slowly, making sure she knew that he recognized her as well.

He then nodded when she agreed to being his partner for the event. "You're right. More is always merrier." He concurred, before realizing that it was no longer just the two of them. "What is that thing?" Silvano spoke up suddenly, a hint of surprise in his voice. He then instinctively removed his PokeGEAR to scan the little ghost-tree pokemon that had joined him, but didn't wait to hear its entry as Iris had suggested that they run. Snapping his PokeGEAR closed, he didn't object to that idea. What if it wanted to attack them? "I don't really want to fight it either. Let's moving like you said." Taking the lead, Silvano quickly led Iris away from the ghost pokemon, running at a pace she could keep up with, staying just ahead of her. He didn't want to give the ghost a chance to catch up to them, but maybe running was a bad idea.

As he bolted down the hallway, Silvano barely had time to register that one of the doors on the left had swung open, as a skeleton burst into his path without warning. Unable to skid to a stop in time, the boy ended up running smack-dab into the prop, bouncing off of it as he fell over backwards onto the floor. Rubbing his face, Silvano watched indigently as the skeleton was pulled back into the closet by some kind of string. "Ow... What was that?" He groaned as he sat upright with his legs sprawled out on the floor, feeling both dazed and embarrassed for having run into a Halloween prop. He felt his face reddening as he realized Iris had a clear view of the whole thing.

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Minor cuts (claw mark scratch) healing on side of face. Some bruises on arms and legs.
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Embarrassed

✗ OOC : I'm going to try to keep my posts short so that I can reply more quickly ^^;;

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:34 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was smiling when Silvano recongized her as well as they were leaving the Phantump to itself in case it didn't want company.. She chuckled when he said he didn't expect her to be here. "I didn't expect myself to be here as well but something about this place brought me here and frankly... it's more fun than I expected it to be...even if I keep getting scared the soul out of me. But you're here so it should be better." Iris chriped.

As the two were moving, Iris was blocked due to SIlvano's height from the skeleton that came into view of the two. She instead watched as Silvano was surprised by the sudden figure and ran into it before falling to the ground. Knowing how it felt to be scared, "I know the feeling." she said as she rubbed Silvano's back. "There there." she said calmly. "I got scared by a skeleton too. I had to take a breather before keep going. You'll be fine." Iris gave him a thrumb's up with one hand while the other was still rubbing when she could hear the music from before. Iris looked up and could see the pokemon she realized a Hypno in the corridor. Again that pendulum was swaying, making Iris' eyes go glossy as she stared forward. She stopped talking and rubbing Silvano's back.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company: Silvano, Ling
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Slowly, with each carful step, Ichiro drew closer to the door at the end of the hall, the floor still creaking beneath his feet. This combined with the rest of the atmosphere was all too unnerving, but still, Ichiro fought to stay strong and maintain his composure. Letting out a deep sigh, Ichiro was thankful he made it to the door at the end of the hall unscathed. But that didn't mean he was out of the woods just yet. He wanted to find out what pokemon might be lurking on the other side of the door.

Holding his breath, Ichiro extended a hand forward, his other still clutching his little grass pokemon as he took hold of the old door knob. Gently giving it a turn, Ichiro pushed open the door only to be met by pure nightmare. "AAAAAHHH!!!" Ichiro let out another shriek as a giant purple pokemon launched itself out of the room at him, it's mouth agape and its large tongue failing about. Ichiro once again felt his heart in his throat as he wasted no time booking it in the opposite direction. His Snivy seemed just as frightened as him, though Ichiro didn't stop to ascertain as much. He could only feel the pokemon shaking in his grasp as he raced back to the front foyer.

Doubling over, Ichiro fought to catch his breath as he let Tsutarja back down on the floor. "Man... that was scary." He huffed between breaths, unsure of exactly what he saw. He hoped the ghost pokemon didn't follow him and so he decided to take the opportunity to hide under one of the long tables in the foyer, just in case the ghost was looking for him. His grass pokemon wasted no time climbing up into his lap to join him under the table. If anything, this super scary manor was certainly doing wonders for his bonding time with his pokemon, even though the little guy was scared to death

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ MOOD : Scared

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

SoundVVave

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing the smile on Iris' face made Silvano question why he wanted to be evasive in the first place. Clearly, she was still his friend and seemed genuinely happy to see him. In turn that made him feel more at ease and genuinely happy to see her again to. After admitting that he didn't expect to see her at the mansion, she seemed just as surprised. Maybe it was just the lure of celebrating the holiday in pursuit of a good time. "Interesting." He slowly replied. "Actually... this place is kind of cool. I didn't think the school would have such an authentic-looking haunted mansion like this." Truthfully, he was impressed with the event so far, even though he hadn't seen too much of it yet. "With you by my side, I don't anything in this place seems scary." He then stated honestly, agreeing that it was better to take it all in as a group. Inwardly, there was so many things he wanted to ask her, but swiftly decided now was not the time. Perhaps later.

Soon after escaping the ghost-grass pokemon, Silvano soon enough was eating his own words as he had a skeleton pop out at him. He wasn't really afraid of it, though he was certainly startled by it. Hearing Iris' behind him, he felt embarrassed about what she was going to think, but interestingly enough, she wasn't laughing at him. Instead she sympathized with him, letting him know that she knew the feeling. "Something tells me... this happened to you, too." He sheepishly spoke up, before feeling Iris' hand against his back. His face couldn't help but redden some at the thought of her touch, but quickly began to feel himself relax as it felt nice. He then listened as she confirmed what he suspected. "Thank you, Iris... I... I think I can continue now." He spoke up, sounding more calm now. He couldn't help but shoot her a thin smile when she gave him a thumbs up, further confirming that things would be alright. Thanks to Iris' help, he no longer felt anxious, though his pleasant thoughts were interrupted when some music began to chime. "What's that....?" Silvano hesitantly questioned in a brisk whisper. It sounded like it was coming closer. Feeling Iris' hand on his back come to a stop, Silvano glanced back at her face only realize that she was now staring off at something, completely silent. "Iris?" Silvano questioned, feeling really concerned all of a sudden. "Are you okay?" Looking towards the direction she was looking in, Silvano then spotted the swinging pendulum of the Hypno. It must have hypnotized her! Shooting up to his feet, Silvano figured the best thing to do right then was to get Iris away from the pokemon, making sure that pendulum was out of sight.

Taking Iris by the hand, Silvano led her towards the nearest escape, which happened to be a set of stairs leading up further into the mansion. Once at the top of the stairs, Silvano turned to face Iris, placing his hands on her shoulders before giving her a light shake. "Iris. Iris snap out of it." He tried earnestly to wake her. Her eyes looked somewhat glossy to him, so she must have been in some kind of daze-like trance.

As he continued to focus on Iris, hoping she'd snap to, he didn't at all realize that a small pumpkin pokemon was watching them from just a little ways down the hall.

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ MOOD : Embarrassed

✗ OOC : I'm going to try to keep my posts short so that I can reply more quickly ^^;;

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas