Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
[CLOSED] Children of the Elements ~ Winners Pg. 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:09 am
Gimme my points!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:13 pm
Gimme my points!  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:54 am
Gimme my points!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:58 am
Let me tell you about myself!
Username: Mysses Greenie
Lioness' Name: Bumi
Personality: Cub to adult her parents were always trying to watch her pelt, she was always out in the mud playing and free-spirited. Her pelt always caused a hassle at bath time due to the resemblance of it to the mud she so loved.

Bumi is eccentric, loveable, but also has a serious side that is taken usually very seriously since she is typically an easy going lioness. She'd be as likely to jump into an mud-pile or river as she would to begin a fight defending just about anything she was passionate about.  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:57 pm
Gimme my points!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:21 pm
I'd like a ticket!
Username: belloblossom  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:48 am
Gimme my points!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:38 am
Gimme my points!  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:11 am
Someone gave me a name!
Username: Whoan
Lioness' Name: Niloofar
Name Meaning: water lily  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 am
I'd like a ticket!
Username: whoan  

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:54 am
Whoan
Apologies, but your entries this morning will not be counted. If you read the front, you would have seen the contest ended at 11:59 EST last night. No exceptions.  
Coileani Draiochta generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:16 pm
Raffle
  1. AstoriaFallen
  2. Manda
  3. In Good Faith
  4. Ellanoire
  5. Mysses Greenie
  6. SSBrosB
  7. Epine de Rose
  8. CaliWolfe
  9. Anderleit
  10. chi honda
  11. Redbud-Tree
  12. Tanakako
  13. CascadingRayn
  14. nessiaing
  15. Shicala
  16. dbz2010
  17. Intomniac
  18. Nashawryn
  19. Khit Khat
  20. natsumi tsujimotto
  21. The Mighty Kasomawia
  22. belloblossom

Coileani Draiochta

Coileani Draiochta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:21 pm
And with the raffle rolled, here are our winners!

chi honda
User Image

Syrius Lionwing
User Image

So, here's my story...
Username: Syrius Lionwing
Lion's Name: its a secret! (See rp response)
Prompt: 1
Prompt Response:

The secret was in his name. Where else could a secret be kept? Names were important, names held power, names created strength. Of course if anyone actually knew what his name meant, all thought of power, strength...anything really went out the window.

He had kept the meaning of the name a secret, his mother, bless her crazy socks, had possessed little sense and rather than name her only son, something manly, something fitting of his parentage, she had named him, ugh, he hated to say it.

HE HATED TO SAY IT! He had willed the world to forget it, he'd even tried to change his name more than once but his batty mother had always chirped in his real name, names held power, his mother held him, she held a mighty hold over his heart and soul for although she was crazy as a bag full of squirrels, his mother had raised him and more importantly loved him.

She told him all the time that his father was a god, that until she met him she feared nothing, that he showed her the meaning of fear and when she knew it, she didn't see the point in being sensible any more. A madness had washed over her and by the time her single child was born she had pretty much lost the plot completely. It almost always baffled him that he had made it to adult-hood with all of his limbs still attached, with his own mind in one piece. He didn't really believe that he was the child of a god after all why would any self respecting god go near his hairbrained mother let alone impregnate her?

The secret was in the name, there was power in names and his was Ranunculus, his mother constantly weaved the flowers in to his growing mane as he progressed to adulthood and when she passed he collected hundreds of those sweet little yellow flowers to watch over her in death. He no longer changed his name because it belonged to her, his name was Ranunculus and it was the sweetest little yellow flower in the world, the happiest flower which made his mother smile, the secret was in his name and his name meant Buttercup.

Anderleit
User Image

Let me tell you about myself!
Username: Anderleit
Lioness' Name: Aphra (Hebrew: dust, or the color of earth)
Personality: Heavy steps, light thoughts. This philosophy and her connection to Father Earth drives almost all of this lioness' actions. The former comes from her solid size and stoic demeanor: Aphra takes her position protecting her pride seriously. From the latter, however, comes the compassion with which she greets pride-mates and newcomers alike. Her greatest soft spot lies in her close friends, whose counsel, close contact and company Aphra treasures above all else.

Ellanoire
User Image

Someone gave me a name!
Username: Ellanoire
Lioness' Name: Uaine
Name Meaning: Green, Verdant

SSBrosB
User Image

You're all welcome to post these lions for certing and begin roleplaying immediately. They were all colored by Seaki.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:23 pm
Eeee thank you! I love him so much <3333  

Syrius Lionwing

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Congrats winners.  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash