Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[ORP - Game] Motoujamii Man-hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 26!

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:18 am
((Really, Gaia? I match my own number? :<))

When the barracks turned up no promising leads, Pysche left them, and for awhile rather than search she wandered somewhat aimlessly. Actively looking had gotten her nowhere, so maybe she should just go wherever she felt like going - not where she thought she should go. This wandering brought her back to the oasis, and found her almost bumping into a particularly serious-looking lioness.

The guard flinched and ducked her head, murmuring an apology before shuffling away.  
Mogami generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 39!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:26 am
It was time to move out again.

Baise stopped at the edge of the Training Grounds, looking at the Barracks. She could she'd seen somene and the wind brought her a familiar scent. If only the ground wasn't littered with the fresh tracks of the searchers, this would've been so much easier.

The white lioness wasn't feeling too hot or tired yet but she could use a drink. Baise looked over her shoulder and then ahead again. Mmmm, where to next?

(close again!)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 28!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:09 am
User Image

After deciding that she spent enough time searching for the regent in the Quarters, she decided it was time to head somewhere else. Banhishikha made the long hike over to the oasis in hopes that perhaps she could catch the lioness.

As she reached there, a few lions lingered here and there, but yet again there was no promise to find the lioness. She was sneaky one! She was able to hide so well from them. Banhishikha wondered how fast the lioness was and maybe she was just missing her by a few seconds. It was hard to tell from far away, so much red and black upon the yellow sand.

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 44!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:12 am
User Image
Team: Tatu
Menkar, Chante-peta, Urit'alya

Chante-peta lingered in the barracks a bit longer. He was growing tired, but that wasn't about to stop him. He took a quick breather and looked about. Unable to see anyone from his team, he figured they were just as busy as he. He stood back up and stretched. He had searched this area as best as anyone could, at least that's what he thought.

It was time to move on, and search a better place.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 2!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:51 am
Maybe they weren't searching thoroughly enough. Alya continued to poke around the sandstorm refuge, making sure this time to cover each visible area to the point where she would have no further doubt. To be honest she was surprised (and a bit frustrated) at the fact that they were having this much trouble. Then again, it was a challenge set forth by the regent. Maybe she just wasn't giving it enough effort?  
Nuxaz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 28!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:09 am
User ImageXipil's expression was blank as he regarded his sister, but then his brow was crinkling and the sightings of a frown curling on his lips. "What does that matter? You're my sister," he said firmly. He shook his head, gestured for her to follow him as he turned away and began to move elsewhere to look for their regent.

"Just because one chooses not to follow the path of a soldier doesn't make them any less competent than someone that does." Skills could be learned.

ecavi

Nuxaz

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 40!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:25 am
Once again, Ud came up empty-pawed. He shook his striped mane before changing his direction again. This was harder than he had thought! Everyone here sort of looked like everyone else at a distance, so he couldn't even try to pick her out of a crowd. He moved along to the Barracks, frowning a bit as a passing lioness caught his eye. Was that her? No...it couldn't be. He put his nose to the ground to see if he could pick up a scent instead of using his eyes. Too bad he didn't know what scent he was searching for.

[So close, Ud!]  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 16!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:28 am
Heading away from the refuse, Menkar decided it would be good to try looking in the Hongshan Quarter. There were a few other lions here poking around, but he didn't pay them much mind. He and his teem had some seeking to do! It was kind of hilarious how few actual hiding spots there were, and yet this Regent was keeping away from everyone, to seemed.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image

Titaia grinned at her brother's near scolding about her rank. She was perfectly content to be a huntress, the pride had to eat after all, but she would never tire of being appreciated by the lions in the military.

"Of course," she agreed, following after him readily.

Their walk led them to the Oasis, and immediately she knew there was something here. Her eyes scanned the area, pausing on their niece, Banhishikha, though no recognizing her.. and found nothing. The water was so distracting, it had such a distinct smell compared to the rest of the desert, it was harder to investigate here.

She didn't go far from Xipil but she began to wander a bit without minding where exactly he was.

(( I'll give us another roll after another reply, Nux :3 Titaia will lead them on from here with her daily roll >3

Kiya, feel free to join them if your gal would feel so inclined when spotting an aunt and uncle so close by! Titaia is bad at keeping track of relatives but she'd probably figure it out if approached directly xDD Maybe Xipil is better at it than her, rofl.))

Nuxaz

I Lady Kiya I

Excited Apathy generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 34!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:01 pm
Nuria frowned, half-distracted by the thought that she hadn't seen Ruber yet. For various reasons, including the chance for advancement, she was certain he would be involved in the Regent's game. Were they simply consistently choosing areas that the other wasn't covering? That would be a good thing, if they'd caught up to each other at any point, but covering twice as much ground didn't do much good if they didn't know where the other was.

She tracked back to the Training Grounds, keeping an eye out for not one, but two lions.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 33!

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:12 pm
Talk about pointing out the obvious... Mkazo just stared at Ruber with an unimpressed expression before grunting, "No s**t," and continuing on. He'd check the Training Grounds next, even if it seemed a bit more open than he'd choose for a hiding place. Even so, it had been mentioned as a potential area...so maybe Agni-parishka had a way of making it work for her. Perhaps she'd hide among those there to train that weren't in on the "fun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:53 pm
(don't mind if I do. :3)
Looking about a bit longer, Banhishikha soon realized she noticed some more familiar faces about. A sly smirk crossed her face as she moved towards them. Sure, she hadn't seen them for a while, but she was sure that it was her aunt and uncle. "Hello," she greeted when she finally reached them without having to yell.

Wasn't too hard, considering they were quite close. She was surprised to recognize anyone out here, honestly. There were so many faces that joined in the efforts to find the Regent, but then again, she supposed it wasn't impossible to run into them.

Ecavi

Nuxaz

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 42!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:43 am
User Image

Agni-pariksha is on the move.
Don't forget to fill in your posts or your rolls won't count!

Previous Location: Barracks

Staying low and quiet, Agni-pariksha successfully made it into the middle of the Barracks unnoticed.. and started working her way around to find the very best spot to watch from. It didn't take long to find somewhere elevated but not closed in. In the distance, she could see the Sandstorm Refuge and the unmoving red spot she assumed to be her brother, dutifully standing guard. If Vatra was there, she was much harder to pick out.

"Not doing too bad so far," she murmured to herself, then set back to keeping an eye out for trouble.

Excited Apathy generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 18!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:51 am
Well, no dice there. Frowning, Nuria paused, the tip of her tail flicking from side to side. If she were a Hongshan-blooded Regent, where would she hide? Maybe she'd been too quick to avoid the Hongshan Quarter as too obvious... A faintly annoyed sigh puffed from her as she paced there, eyes alert. You'd think she would have at least seen one of the lions she was watching for by now!  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 41!

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:03 am
Mkazo shook his head. The Regent wasn't in the Training Grounds, at least not at the moment. The Barracks, though...the Barracks had plenty of potential hidey-holes and vantage points. He'd be tempted to take advantage of that, if he were the one being sought. He remained poised to move if he saw her as he moved through the crevasses, peering into any nook he saw that was large enough to hold a lion. The encounter with the irritable male from earlier was already dismissed, filed away in a corner of his mind to go over later.  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff