Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Yamask
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Evelyn on one hand was satisfied about how her battle against Kirsi went. However, there was also a part of her that wished she’d done better. Yamask was great as far as she was concerned. Perhaps she overlooked them being ready and some strategic calls. That haze was really beginning to bother her. She should have used it at right off the bat. Sighing she headed to the nursing station to heal Yamask. Handing over his pokéball, she was left with her own thoughts for the time being.

It didn’t get easier as she sat there waiting for Yamask’s return. Evelyn knew she shouldn’t be so bothered by it. However, she knew they had a lot of work to do if they wanted to get better. Not that she was looking to be a great battler or anything. In fact that wasn’t even her intent. Though who said she couldn’t work on it later on down the road. Before Evelyn knew it she got Yamask back and she didn’t have to be alone with her own thoughts.

Releasing him again, Evelyn looked over at him. “Well we didn’t win but I think we did well for Tsutarja.” She told her ghost type who seemed quite content being done with the fighting. “Ya~” (Agreed~) The ghost type answered back in his quiet way. She smiled then as she fixed her glasses. They’d done better than they thought they would, that’s for sure.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 241
                                            OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:11 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Food Court
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Goto’s words of kindness, despite being soft-spoken, were a kind change of pace. The day had been a turbulence of many things. Meeting new people, experiencing new things, participating in activities that stretched to what the girl would find herself in. Though they all did help the young child to better understand herself along with the limits placed upon her emotions, psyche, and actions. Certainly there were times that surprised herself such as standing up for the innocent, engaging in safety….Alana felt like her mother when she initiated the buddy system. But there were some bad things that happened today. Alana saw the different face of people she sort of knew and the people she saw from a distance. There were definitely all types of people in this school and in this world. Looking over at Goto she grew curious as to what other faces he might possess. Would he be like a Skylar? Even though she had her defenses up she was the type to not be honest with her feelings while her sharp tongue could pierce people’s feelings. Then there was Hisaki who just an overall strange guy but deep down he meant well. There were people like Faye who had different agendas and a different breeding. That blondie had people treat her in a way that she wanted to be treated. There were people like Marco who jumped head straight into a situation, without knowing anything about the context, and enlarging the situation then it really needed to be.
’So, what kind of person is Goto?’ Looking at him now he wasn’t at all like a Faye. Maybe a bit like a Marco when it came to diving straight to help someone. Didn’t give off the vibe like Hisaki since Goto was more on the shy side and there was no chance he would ever say the strange things like Hisaki. Although the boy in front of him didn’t have a sharp tongue he could have his defenses up. Then, what about herself? Alana felt like she was placing herself all over the place. Yes, she was trying to socialize and better understand others so that she could better understand herself. Then there were moments where she would stand up for those who were misjudged and found her voice. But things were still so muddled.

With a promise made she allowed her hand to fall back on her lap while the other kept a firm but gentle grip upon the fabric. Her eye went up to the item and then to Goto. It was quite amazing how a piece of fabric could change one’s appearance. But it also seemed that he found the fabric to be precious. ’I wonder why?’ The girl thought while he began to murmur a bit of a conversation.
”Yes... yes I think so? I don’t feel the pain anymore, I think the ice numbed my forehead.” Setting the ice pack down to the table she placed her free hand upon the injury.
”It doesn’t hurt when I touch it either.” The child gave a smile and gingerly began to hand back the fabric.
”Thank you for lending me something…” Alana thought about what kind of word she wanted to describe this cloth.
”Precious item of yours. I honestly haven’t ever seen anyone where something like this before.” When the item was exchanged back to the boy it was not till recently that she saw a familiar face.
”Hello Raja, it has been a while.” The child’s face lite up as she saw the familiar brown and cream-like color Pokemon. It reminded her that she too should take out her Pokemon. So with one quick movement Chespin and Ponyta came bounding out of their Pokeballs. Chespin planted itself on the table while Ponyta kept by Alana’s side. The Grass-type looked on over to a group of students arguing, or so it appeared. Ponyta looked more concerned at the food that was set on the table.
”Ponyta, please behave yourself. You took his food last time too.” She turned to Goto,
”I”m really sorry about Ponyta, it just seems to really like people food.” That sudden apology made her recollect why she planted herself across from Nirav. She took a breath in to calm herself before looking straight at Goto with a mix of nerves and shyness in the batch.
”I...I-m sorry about the other day. I wanted to get to know other people around the school but I should have asked if it was okay to see if everyone was okay with that. I….I was selfish and I’m really sorry if I hurt your feelings Goto. I-I-I promise I’ll try to think of the group...because...we are all becoming…..friends….right?” The last few words were softer than the rest of her sentence as she looked up with a red tint in her cheeks as she shuffled nervously in the spot she sat.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Marco, seeing the differences in him as he went from talking about his battle with Tera...to be surprised when Iris mentioned that his battle was being recapped. Then being shocked byIris' words. The last part was rather amusing for Iris as she leaned in for an answer to her question. It shouldn't be hard right? He was leaning back so she leaned forward so she could hear her answer from him. He was stuck on how he didn't dislike but didn't finish the conclusion that he did like her...as a friend.

Before Marco gave his answer, Nurse Joy called him that is pokemon was healed. Iris has never seen Marco gone so quickly. She was sure he left an afterimage before he waved to Iris and wished her luck on her battle. Iris waved back just as Nurse Joy called Iris for Ling. The girl couldn't help herself but chuckle as Iris stood up and collected her pokemon. It was just funny to see Marco act in such a way. Not to mention he still wasn't off the hook. She would get her answer one way or another. She was given a cheer for good luck from Nurse Joy, one that she gladly took. After all, she was very close to the finals. Just one more battle.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13->15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: Excited
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: feel free to say whether they did anything, got that soda, etc. I just figured I should probably hurry Kirsi along xD

Before Kirsi knew it, the speakers were calling for the semi-finalists to make their way to the arena's center. She still got a thrill when she realized that she was one of those semi-finalists. "I guess it's time," she mumbled, just loud enough for Elijah to hear. "I gotta go now. Wish me luck!" she said, mustering as much cheer and confidence as she could. She even gave him a thumbs up, though she was the one that needed it.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 500/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava, after healing up her pokemon, had been watching the games unfold. It was sad to see Tera lose to Marco, but all of the other students did fight well. If only she hadn't lost in the first round... Ava had been looking forward to the battle exhibition the most, and not making it very far was definitely a disappointment. Even if she had, there were quite a few people with fire types; none of the battles would have been easy for Fritz. While her battle with Tera was still her first battle, Ava refused to show anything but a confident face. She'd get them next time, surely!

Though with a lot of the people she knew competing, there weren't a lot of people for her to talk to. Everyone else seemed to be doing stuff without her. It left her alone, a state which Ava could not stand being in. As she wandered around looking for a way to pass the time, Ava noticed some commotion coming from just outside of the stadium, and decided to walk over to check it out herself.

[Exit to Pokemon Prize Lottery]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

The ice seemed to do the trick, as Alana's head wasn't feeling as bad. It certainly didn't look as red, either. She thanked him for lending the cloth to her, though also expressed that she hadn't seen anything like it before. "Oh... Th-that's fine." Was all he could really say to it. He didn't expect her to know what it was, but it was weird being in a place where he was the only one wearing one. Nirav didn't bother detailing the culture of his home island, or even mention that people in turbans weren't an uncommon sight in the Sevii Islands, but it seemed like a lot of words to pierce together and not stumble over, as well as a lot to explain. Maybe he would one day. Either way, Nirav took back his makeshift ice pack, setting it beside his tray on the table for the time being.

Raja gave Alana a small nod, a little more focused on eating the bits of apple handed to him by Nirav. Though as Alana let her Ponyta out, Nirav made it a point to scoot his tray a little closer to his body taking larger bites of what remained of it. He wanted to eat this meal himself this time! "I-It's, uh, it's ok..." Nirav said. Despite what he said, he wouldn't be too happy if he didn't get to eat any of this meal. Alana soon began to apologize for not being around, for talking to other people and not hanging out with him, Elysia, or Okumora. She also asked if they were all becoming friends. That last sentence got him thinking. Were they all becoming friends..? Nirav sat and thought about it for a bit. They all talked a little, and texted sometimes.

"Uh..." Nirav took a breath, trying to get himself together. "I, uh... think s-s-so...? M-maybe? Um... I, uh, d-don't know to... ah..." He trailed off, not really wanting to finish his thought because he didn't want to say that he honestly didn't know how to tell when you were friends with someone. Nirav didn't have a lot of time to hang out with other kids in his area, as he was usually working to help support his family. The boy liked to think he was friends with his brothers, but you sort of had to be friends with your brothers. Unless he was getting something from the market or they finished chores and work early, Nirav didn't have a lot of time to socialize. Even once his dad got a better job, Nirav spent the free time reading instead. It was another topic he didn't feel ready to delve into just yet. "A-a-and it's... uh... it's ok. Uh, w-with the other day. If, umm, if you want t-to talk to other people too, uh, it's fine." Alana could talk to whoever she wanted to so long as she didn't drag Nirav into it, or so that was how Nirav saw it. He wasn't sure about the others, but he was content to do things by himself. Granted, not hearing back from texts was a little annoying. "We can all still, uh, s-still become f-f-friends... Uh, e-excuse me." Nirav stood himself up, grabbing his cup and makeshift ice pack and walked back over to the soda machine, dumping the ice out of his turban cloth and filling his cup with water again. Honestly, the boy just needed a breather from all of the conversation. He hadn't had a moment to just sit in a while. That, and he needed some water anyway. He walked back and took a seat, wringing out his turban onto the floor and smoothing it out with his hands, careful not to let it touch the ground. Once it wasn't super water logged, Nirav carefully wrapped it back around his head, covering most of his hair back up again. Once it was sturdily on his head again, Nirav felt much more at ease. He finished up his slice of pizza, washing it down with water, and looked to Alana for any kind of response to what he had said earlier.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:00 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Healing Center > stadium
                                                  My Outfit... like picture.
                                                  Those near me... Kirsi > crowd
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt // Siegrid, the Sneasel

"Yeah, I know that. I was just asking to be nice." Cyril visibly winced hearing the barb in Kirsi's tone. He knew he had done it yet again. Still, he steeled himself to answer Kirsi. Not this one, he won't back down when it came to his principle. "That's exactly why. You already know," he replied, aware that his answer would make people upset with him again. It was his choice, though. He wasn't going to play along with hollow chatter that had no meaning. It felt fake to him, trying to play nice. Who knew what the other is thinking if that's all socializing do. It's not the way to make friend to him. Such a shame that he thought he finally got conversation to flow nicely. He had hoped that he might finally found someone he could genuinely talk to, but such thing appeared to be a far dream. As Kirsi left, he didn't say anything, but watched her leave. He found a smile adorned his expression. See you later, she had said to him. This wasn't a meaningless talk after all. He felt that he was actually on the way to make a friend. "See you too," he whispered for himself to hear.

Cyril left the area once he retrieved Aisha. He released both the snorunt and his sneasel, Siegrid. "How are you feeling, Aisha?" Cyril asked the tired snorunt. "Snorunt ruu," Aisha replied with enough cheer. "I see, you enjoy it, huh?" Cyril nodded when he saw Aisha wasn't bothered by her lost, instead, she was quite relaxed. The fight must have be satisfying for Aisha to not be, well, trying to drag him across the area. Being tired might be a factor too though. As it was, Cyril easily scooped the snorunt into his arm, while he let Siegrid to climb to his perch, on his shoulder. "Sneasel sne sneasel?" the pokemon questioned him. "We are going to watch some battle," Cyril tactfully left out the fact he had let Aisha battled.

Color him impressed. Kirsi was doing better than he thought she would. That yamask was pretty nasty opponent. Disable. It was troublesome to have a move locked out. The battle made him felt inadequate to be honest. It showed that he wasn't fierce enough when he attack as he was relying mainly on ice shard and didn't do much. He filed that he would work on his pokemon's offensive move and work with Siegrid too. Now that he had two pokemon, Aisha finally had a sparring partner.

((OOC: I am back!))

Log:
word counter: 0
User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Lamia District Stadium, Healing Area : Flare, Marco and his Charmander > Alone > Hoppu and Jung-Su : xxx

As soon as the battle ended, Tera had Flare return to her Pokeball to get her Charmander healed, but not before bowing once again towards Marco and his Charmander and thanking him for the battle in Japanese. The girl hadn't noticed that the male Charmander was concerned for Flare because of the heavy smoke blocking her vision, though she did notice the change in hue of the boy's eye color. She would have to remember to ask him how he did that awesome, cool eye change thingy another time. What she saw on the field was that her Pokemon was knocked out cold and that the winner of the battle had been called out, making her think that it was okay to return Flare to her ball to slow down the potential pain she thought the fire Pokemon to be feeling. "Thanks for the match guys! Good luck in your next one!!" She repeated in English with a grin and hardy wave before speeding out of the arena for the healing center.

During the run turned brisk walk due to security guards telling her that she wasn't allowed to run, the pink-haired girl was started feeling a little sad as her stomach turned a little as well, but she couldn't really figure out why... Was it was the food because of the food she ate this morning? But why would that start bothering her only now? Or maybe she was hungry? Whatever the reason, not knowing was starting to irritate her! "もおおおおおおおおおおおお(Mo)!!" She screamed in frustration as she continued briskly her way, scratching her head every which way in an attempt to figure it out, before being shushed and stared at by the people around her. After bowing and apologizing, the girl's frustration dissipated a bit. Uh well! She only hoped that whatever it was, it would pass soon.

Just as soon as she made her way to the front desk did she politely yet quickly asked Nurse Joy to heal Flare... Only for her stomach to growl! Seeing the tiredness and concern on the girl's features, not to mention her now disheveled look, the nurse answered with the kindest of smiles. "Not to worry dear. We'll have your Flare healed up in no time. You can take a seat or even get something to eat. We'll call you when your Pokemon is ready!" Thinking about it now, she probably needed a walk to get rid of this frustration, so she took up on the nurse's suggestion to grab something to eat in the meantime. "Thank you very much! BRB miss!" And with that said, the girl swiftly ran to the eating area of the stadium to grab some grub but not before releasing her Natu out of his Pokeball for him to rest on her shoulder. She felt bad that he hadn't let him out all day so she thought she'd let him choose the snack.

As Tera and Natu hastily came back to the healing center after Hoppu had carefully chosen the sunflower seeds as a snack and filling her stomach along the way, the bird Pokemon's eyes immediately locked onto a brown-haired boy with what the Natu thought to be the best spot to rest! Before Tera knew it, Hoppu had left her shoulder, hopping in the direction of boy. A comfortable resting point and the warm sun shining down on him? The Natu cooed in glee as he made himself at home on the young male's head. Tera ran after him as soon as she took notice. "I'm real sorry 'bout him! He has a bad habit of wandering off whenever he finds something he likes!" She said with an awkward back head rub and chuckle as she futily tried to take the green ball Pokemon off of the boy. The bird Pokemon wouldn't have it; he'd move every time the girl made an attempt to remove him. Taking a closer look at the boy, she saw that he wasn't exactly in high spirits. "Uhh you okay?" She asked, concerned.

[[I'm so sorry this took so long and the crappy post!! @Bear: You can go ahead and post playing the game without me if you want, I don't want to keep you >.<]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

Shadow of Miracles

A Voided Bear

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 am
User Image

|LocationStadium - Lotto Area |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodUpset, but calming down |

ffffffPhoebe had no intention of listening to what Silvano was saying. In fact, the only reason he got her attention again was he was demanding an apology as he lifted her tray to throw on her. Phoebe braced herself for the feeling of hot stir-fry, that was what she guessed what Ichiro got them basically was, but was surprised to feel pressure on her lap. Ichiro had moved over it to try and catch the food before it hit her. While only a little bit had gotten on her, Ichiro was not as lucky. His shirt had gotten stained a bit and Phoebe would have focused her attention on getting it out for him if it were not for the boy behind them. She was about to stand up and say something, but Ichiro surprisingly beat her too it. She stood there in surprise as Ichiro proceeded to stand up for her to Silvano. Silvano acted unaffected from his words and just told him to stay out of it before looking to Phoebe. What he said snapped her out of her awe, "He isn't a wuss! He's standing up for me because we're friends, that's what friends do. Maybe you'd know if you had any!" She wanted to say more, but Ichiro wasn't done showing his sudden bravery. Again, she stood there in silence as he spoke. She could feel her cheeks tint a little from his compliments, that or she was getting more and more upset from the look Silvano had on his face.

Deciding to follow up of Ichiro's idea, Phoebe nodded and took his hand as she grabbed her tray. "Let's go somewhere else... It smells too much like cherry here." She stuck her tongue out at Silvano before leaving with her friend. She had found a small table in the corner that looked isolated enough for the two of them. "Thank you for doing that, Ichiro," she said as she let go of his hand, "but you shouldn't put yourself down like that!" As she spoke, she dipped a napkin in a cup of water on their trays and started to rub the stain out for him. Once she was satisfied, she smiled up to him, "There! Now you don't smell like... Yakisoba?" She couldn't quite remember the name of the food, but that sounded about right.

As the pair, and their pokemon, had finished eating, there was an announcement that there was a lotto game taking place outside. Looking to Ichiro, Phoebe smiled, "Let's try that out! Maybe there's some cool prizes!" She took her tray to the trash can and threw the trash out before stacking her tray with the rest of them. Once Ichiro was done, she took his hand again and tried to lead the way to the exit. She wanted to make sure they didn't get separated, as crowds made her really nervous alone.

[Exit to Lotto Area]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:06 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari
    Feelings/Thoughts: Excited, now in some slight pain because someone kneed me. Hopefully by accident.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

The match had Makoto staring at the arena instead of paying attention. Inari was as well, sitting in her trainer's lab. Of course Makoto always wanted to be in the spot light and same with Inari. She wanted her Vulpix to get stronger and well happier. The thoughts of maybe Inari with another trainer would make her that way, but she could tell Inari really did love her.

"Ow!" She leaned forward, letting Inari jump out of her lab and onto the ground. Makoto let out a chuckle, as she reached around to rub the spot where she got hit. Of course she smiled lightly to show she wasn't upset about it. Accidents do in fact happen. The smile disappeared then reappeared bigger when she saw who it was. "Koru? Oh goodness, good to see you!"

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Makoto/Inari/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Nervous-Little better OOC:Sorry for the wait! You wanna play in the raffle game owo? ◉

Of all the people she had to knee in the back with her mouth full of dumplings- it was Makoto. She enough on her mind about friendships and here was one from back home giving her the most cheerful smile. Honestly it surprised her a little bit but since they were roommates for awhile now maybe she was over what happened? It seemed when she came to Ordell Koru immediately fell into not talking to her- honestly she didn't feel like she was worthy enough to. Of course that wasn't too new to Koru considering their other roommate gave her the death glare whenever she walked by...She found herself unable to swallow the dumplings and spouted, "Oof Mafkotfo hif-!" she took a large gulp and then a breath to speak better, "Sorry-! I mean hi good to see you. I haven't seen this whole festival I was worried you got left at the school or something...Not that they would do that but I mean um..." The panicked words and movements of Koru's hands all over the place made her even more frantic. She really had no idea what to say right now. Well she did but she wasn't sure how to put it.. She saw Inari in Makoto's lap and bent down a little to be at it's level, "It's good to see you Inari how are you?” she prepared to reach out and pet the little fox pokemon but as if her hesitance wasn't enough a voice rang over a loud speaker, "Koru Frene you're pokemon is ready for pick up at the healing station. Repeat- Koru Frene your pokemon is ready at the healing station."

Koru stood up and sat her dumpling tray down, "Oh! Hang on I'll be right back!” She went into a complete sprint to get to the center as soon as possible. Being this long away from Cyndaquil was horrible. She foudn the desk in no time at all and the woman handed her the pokemon, "Thank you ma'am you're wonderful!” She hugged the pokeball to her chest then released Cyndaquil, catching him in her arms. He smiled at her and hugged her on the nape of her neck then began crawling around til he was comfortable in his usual spot on her left shoulder, "Aw it's so good to see you are you better?” "Quil Cynda quil!" Cyndaquil cheered and rubbed his head against her cheek, causing her to giggle. She felt much happier now that he was back with her. She made her way back to Makoto, this time feeling a little more confident. The moment Cyndaquil saw Inari though he seemed to revert to his bashful self, keeping his head turned into Koru's neck. Koru sat next to Makoto and finished up the last dumpling she had left sitting there moments ago, "Sorry I had to pick up Cyndaquil...Also I'm really sorry about before I was acting so nervous I didn't feel like I had the right to talk to you anymore after what happened back home, but I hope you can forgive me.” She felt she was going to faint from saying all of that right at this moment. She had planned on gradually going at mending the fence but who has time for that? Koru wanted to get it out there and she did, now hopefully Makoto could take it in...

The beginning of the semi finals were starting as well as a raffle outside. A light suddenly binged in her head. She pointed up and turned to Makoto,
"Say you wanna go play at that raffle? It'd be nice to do something fun together since this is the last day of the trip and all?" It did sound fun, and hopefully she could start to have some new fun with Makoto. At the same time she was silently cheering on for Kirsi and by the time they got done with the raffle she could watch Kirsi and cheer her on. Maybe her friendships were becoming better after all?

((Exit When Ready?))

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:15 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari, Koru and Cyndaquil
    Feelings/Thoughts: Happy/Wow been a long time since I've seen her
    O.O.C.: Ready when you are
    Outfit:

Makoto kept her smile then chuckled again, "Yeah I made it. Surprisingly." Her attention turned toward Inari who was staring at Koru. She had the look on her face that she knew her, but it wasn't until Koru said her name, she cooed and went to get closer but stopped when an announcement came over the speaker.

"Alright." Makoto had replied, clapping her hands and turning so Inari could jump back into her lap. "Maybe one day you will not be able to do this anymore, if you turn into a Ninetales." The trainer shifted just a bit to get comfortable then started stroking Inari's ears, waiting for Koru to get back. Once she did, she nodded, "No problem. They do come first." Confusion struck her and she tilted her head a bit, then straightened it. "Oh! Yeah water under the bridge. I am not mad and I do forgive you if that makes you feel any better."

"Raffle? Yeah. I am down for that." Makoto look at the Pokemon in her lap and poked her lightly, "Hey wanna go play at the raffle?" The Vulpix turned and seemed to be happy to be able to walk now. "I will take that as a yes fro her and a yes from me, so let's go."

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image

Prairiefox

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafeteria
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

Alana smiled at the boy’s nerves. It was funny how just not long ago she was the one who was tripping over her own words, stuttering, and being nervous to get close to anyone. The school really did a number on her that the family may just be quite happy with. The child could feel the change, she knew she had changed and when her eyes looked at Nirav it only became more evident. ’Maybe one day Goto will change too. Will he still be himself or is he going to be really outgoing?’ This was perhaps only the second or third day they had gone out with each other. What she could feel from him was that it seemed difficult for him to express himself in words but a lot more easier when it came to expression through action. ’He could be like one of those people that drive in those white cars with the sirens. Goto can help people’s lives and maybe one day fall in love with one of the people he saved-’ What had gotten into her! The thought of any sudden romance was odd, strange, and so out of place. Yet, maybe something had happened at the dance and during the museum. That tingly sensation that was clearly an unknown emotion had made the child curious.

Ponyta may have been an unwelcomed guest. Its eye’s did not deceive the defensive maneuver Nirav performed around his food. There was an apple on the tray, and that was all its eyes were interested in. What other human trash the humans ate was none of its concerns. Anything that grew in the wild and was harvested from the wild was food in the horse’s eyes. It clearly wanted the fruit and Nirav’s motion to prevent the Pokemon from prying it off its tray demanded that another method was needed. Ponyta could only think of one other individual, Alana!
Poke poke The fire horse nudged its Trainer in the face with its snout.
”What is it Ponyta?” It nudged her face again and then looked toward the apple. It stared at it for a good 10 seconds before nudging her again.
”If its fruit then its fine,” ’since I don’t think a lot of people here even eat fruit.’
”Excuse me,” the Kingdra member excused herself from the table to go off to the area where the fruits were. Ponyta stayed close behind because it was clearly interested in taking a bite into the fruit. The girl did not want to be gone for long as she was the one intruded into Goto’s space. Thus her blue eyes looked through the assortment of fruits. The individual in charge did not mind the girl nor the Pokemon. The child wanted to pick the best fruit from the bunch but she didn’t want to give them to Ponyta right away. She wanted to use them as treats or some sort of reward to condition the creature into behaving in certain situations.
”Sir, I’d like a bunch of these apples here and could I get some carrots in a bag, please.” The man gave a nod as he went to go retrieve the brown bag. The child glanced back at Chespin and wondered what sort of fruit it may like.
”Oh, and can I get a few Tangerines as well.” He grunted but begrudgingly complied with the girl’s wishes. So, with fruits and veggies all wrapped up and in a bag she returned to Goto.

With their conversation continuing it appeared obvious to the girl that Goto was having a hard time with communication. Maybe it's too hard for him….’ she thought this when he excused himself from the table. Instead, she thought of another way to communicate that both of them would have liked. Taking out her notebook from her pack, she began scribbling down some words with a pen.
Goto, I’m sorry. It is difficult to talk to me, right? If you don’t want to talk...maybe we can do something else? It makes me really happy, and I mean really really happy that you think of me as a friend smile
-Alana

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B
I'm so sorry for the late response T^T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Negative words continued to swirl in Jung-Su's thoughts until he felt a physical weight on his head. The lad raised a brow when he heard a sudden cooing sound as whatever sentient being that was now on top of him made itself comfortable. Soon after a female who sounded too young to be the nurse apologized to him, supposedly for the thing on his head's behavior. Gingerly raising his line of sight in the voice's direction, the brown eyed boy view fell upon a pink haired girl with green eyes and a strangely crafted hoodie. If memory served him well, the girl was Tera Hatano, a combatant he could have fought if had advanced further into the tournament. The lad had taken the time to remember the names of the children present in the tournament and Pokemon they were using as well as the moves they had. Question was what was she doing here talking to him of all people. Moreover why she even cared about someone like him. A convenient interruption in the form the nurse returning their Pokemon to them all healed had saved him from attempting to answer the concerned girl. "Your Pokemon are fully healed"

Jung-Su stood up awkwardly ignoring the girl to recollect C. "T-T-Thank you..." The lad said in a low key and rather listlessly, not wanting to meet the nurse's gaze, nor Tera's for that matter. When the lad was about to receive the C's ball, Jung-Su who was still somewhat out of it, had let the capsule slip through his fingers which in turn released his Chingling when it hit the ground. Like a heat seeking missile, the floating chime's sight locked onto the lad ready to berate his ears off for the battle resulted. An analytical view of the brown eyed boy's mien had made him lose the wind in his sails. The bell let out a low pang ring before focusing his attention to the foreign being that laid on his trainer's head. much to the lad's surprise, rather than angry rings, he heard supposedly calm conversation between the two. About what he hadn't a clue. C and the bird had been talking about the very person who was right in front of them; asking about how his condition was and the like. The Chingling might have been very naggy but he did care for his trainer.

Their conversation came to an abrupt halt when a group within earshot carrying plushies mentioned where they had gotten their spoils. Both round Pokemon looked at each in sync before C wrapped his red and white ropey ribbons around the flightless bird and floated away to the outside of the stadium. "C! Wh-What are-- W-W-Wait!" Order ignored. Whether the lad wanted it or not, C had no intention of changing his course. The two trainers would have to give chase if they wanted to catch them. "S-S-Sorry Miss Hatano... I-I'lll ca-catch-ch th-them... " The lad was still a bundle of mixed emotions but he knew he had to make things right and started running after the two. Needless to say, C was nothing but a handful!

((Exit to Lotto Area))

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
LOCATION: Lamia District Stadium, Healing Area』『COMPANY: C, a Natu and Tera 』
OOC: It's quite all right. I do not mind the wait. Besides, I don't think I'll fair well with RNG knowing my luck =x=''』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 0x User Image
User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

X Kaos X

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : , Phoebe and Ichiro

Watching Ichiro dive for the food that was about to hit Phoebe's lap, Silvano couldn't help but feel even more indignant. Personally, he thought she deserved to have her clothes ruined, too, but then this kid beside her had to go sticking his neck out for her. Even butting into their argument. What was this kids' deal? Shaking his head, Silvano wasn't about to let Ichiro off lightly and chose to give him a piece of his mind as well. "You stay out of this! I won't deign to take any comment from you!" Silvano retorted back the blond, feeling irritated by Ichiro's words. "This is just between Phoebe and I." Silvano soon added before turning his gaze back over to Phoebe. "That wuss has no business standing up for you -- otherwise you must really be pathetic." Falling silent a moment, he fully expected Phoebe wither before his words and concede that he was right. However, the girl didn't submit like he was hoping, instead, she fought back with her own quick wit. He couldn't believe the gall of her words; suggesting that he didn't have friends and that was the reason why he couldn't comprehend Ichiro's actions. Again, how dare she. Once again, Silvano narrowed his eye dangerously at Phoebe. I've plenty of friends! But you should be embarrassed by your weak selection!" He growled back at her, feeling as though she made the wrong decision by making friends with Ichiro. That kid was worthless in his eyes. Though, much to his surprise, the blond wasn't finished with what he had to say. Silvano could hardly believe it. Shock washed over his features as Ichiro once again attempted to stand up for Phoebe and himself, giving a long-winded spiel on how great Phoebe apparently was and that the Salamence in front of them was the truly pathetic one. Silvano scowled at Ichiro's words. You have no right to judge me -- and you've even less right to speak to me that way. Silvano grudgingly retorted back. "You have no idea who I am. I'm much more important than any of you! I swear you'll both regret this." His rant continued through his teeth. However, it seemed his seething words seemed to fall on deaf ears. Instead, the blond in front of him was already making a suggestion for the two to walk away. It only further infuriated him when Phoebe nonchalantly agreed before stating that there was too much of a smell of Cherry lingering around. It was undoubtably a dig at him. The nerve of her! She was the reason reeked of the smell.

With his fists still balled up at his sides, Silvano couldn't help but grind his teeth as he watched both Ichiro and Phoebe turn their backs to him before headed off. He only felt even more infuriated when Phoebe had stuck her tongue out at him. That's right. You two better get out of my sight. Silvano thought to himself. Inwardly, he promised he'd find a way to make their lives miserable, although now wasn't the time to think about it. He was still soaked and very much embarrassed because of it. Heck, he realized that he had already commanded quite the audience as it was, with kids his age still staring at him. Letting out an exasperated sight, Silvano reluctantly headed back to his table to retrieve his things; mainly his soaked and sticky jacket and his bag. His appetite had been completely ruined by what had transpired, so he instead left his tray and food for the grounds keepers to take care of. Honestly, there was nothing in his mind that could make this day any worse, but the feeling of having so many eyes on him as it was, he needed to find someplace more vacant. Someplace he wouldn't be mocked or jeered at for being covered in cherry soda.

- - - - - -

Heading over to where the public washrooms were located, Silvano tried to ignore the giggling he heard as he passed by some more kids that found his condition amusing. He couldn't wait for this day to be over and despised being mocked by so many people. It was torture. Nearing one of the faucets in the boys room, Silvano turned it on and cupped his hands to collect the water. He then dumped what he had collected over his head and did this several times to get the soda washed out of his hair. Once satisfied that no more pink liquid was there, he then removed his vest and (once white but now turned pink) flannel shirt. Forcing both articles into the sink basin, he let the water throughly soak them before ringing them out on the floor. Again, it was mess for the groundskeepers to worry about. Once mostly certain he had rung out most the water, Silvano put his pink-ish flannel shirt back on before heading out of the washroom. He needed to find someplace to dry his things. He was in no mood to try to wash his jacket.

Dragging his feet around the stadium ground, Silvano eventually came across an empty bench in a fairly secluded and sunny area. Setting down his bag, he tossed his soaked items to the ground before siting down to bask in the sun. He hoped the sunlight would help dry out his shirt at the very least as he proceeded to rest there for a bit. It seemed to help a little bit, or so it seemed to him. Truthfully, he felt disgusting and desperately wanted to head back to the hotel room to properly wash up and get a change of clothes. However, he was at the mercy of the field trip and wouldn't be allowed to head back on his own. Throwing his head back and closing his eyes, Silvano rested for a bit, hoping to also make the day go by quicker.

- - - - - -

While still seated on the bench, he began to hear more movement and voices around him. It seemed the area was just starting to pick up on traffic. Opening his eyes, Silvano looked on curiously as he watched kids begin to walk past him, some with Pokemon plushies. Just where did they find those? Was there some kind of event going on? The plushies didn't really matter to him, but the idea of possibly obtaining an interesting item did. Standing up and collecting his things, Silvano decided to stop one of the kids and ask. "Excuse me. But where did you get that?" Silvano questioned the boy, pointing to the Blastoise Plush that was in his grip. The kid, fortunately enough, was honest with him and said that it had come from some kind of Lottery event, which was being hosted just outside the stadium. Intrigued, Silvano then quickly procured some directions before heading off with a muttered "thanks."

[Exit to the Pokemon Prize Lottery booth]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Enduring slightly damp clothes
                                                      ✗ MOOD : irate
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white (pink-ish and soaked) flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : It's cool that Nirav witnessed this little spat. I'm sorry for not getting back to you on it, DJ. ><

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

SoundVVave

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas