Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:32 am
Kieko
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Kieko
SoA's Name: Marik
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Who Marik was at the dawn of his life has been forever lost by years of pain, torture and abandonment. He lived so long as a rogue and as a slave that he knows very little else. His former master believed he had much potential that could be reached if only he could find it. After losing the one who believed so much in him, he struggles to retain that drive and motivation. Nymphaea, however, with her litter of cubs on the way, has given him renewed reason to live.
Brief History: Marik was found in the roguelands by the Aikanaro'hini's priestess, Abeni. He was beaten and starved, but his will was still strong. Amused at his strength and seeing potential, the female took him under her wing. She dragged his body back to the pride and claimed him, while still weak, as her slave. She trained him both physically and mentally, preparing him for the day when he'd accept the demon she believed he had inside him.

Unfortunately for Marik, that day never came. He could not say when or what changed and the transitional period is hazy at best, but there came a point in which Abeni stopped venturing into the den which they claimed for themselves. The lessons stopped and soon the black lioness disappeared as quickly as she had come. The Aikanaro'hini disbanded shortly after and he was left without his master and without his pride.

In the roguelands again, but with his spirit broken, the rogue male nearly wasted away. For five years he traveled until he was found again by a second female, Nymphaea of the Myrsky Syntynyt. The pair struck a deal that he would care for her multitude of cubs as their father-figure and she would protect him.
Sounds good. Welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:14 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Epine de Rose
SoA's Name: Nanabe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Proud, strong-willed and a firm believer in honour. She takes any vow and any bargain seriously once it has been accepted.

Brief History:
After an unfortunate accident in which she found herself trapped in a sinkhole, she was rescued by a Freeborn on his first Viking (Tethys). Rather than goad her in to a frenzy, the lion gave her the means to save herself and in doing so, gained her life in exchange. The manner in which he was raised indicated that she now owed him a debt and that came in the form of her life.

As per his words, until such times as she saves his life, she belongs to him.

She has little love for him, but she does regard his words as reasonable given the circumstances. At this time she has no idea she is destined to come under the servitude of his sister, rather than him, but when she does they will most likely get along quite well and she will prove to be valuable even in servitude...  

Epine de Rose

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:20 am
Epine de Rose
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Epine de Rose
SoA's Name: Nanabe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Proud, strong-willed and a firm believer in honour. She takes any vow and any bargain seriously once it has been accepted.

Brief History:
After an unfortunate accident in which she found herself trapped in a sinkhole, she was rescued by a Freeborn on his first Viking (Tethys). Rather than goad her in to a frenzy, the lion gave her the means to save herself and in doing so, gained her life in exchange. The manner in which he was raised indicated that she now owed him a debt and that came in the form of her life.

As per his words, until such times as she saves his life, she belongs to him.

She has little love for him, but she does regard his words as reasonable given the circumstances. At this time she has no idea she is destined to come under the servitude of his sister, rather than him, but when she does they will most likely get along quite well and she will prove to be valuable even in servitude...
She sounds awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:38 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Flørten
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Flør vacillates between energetic and buoyant and utterly immobile. He tries never to seem to care too deeply about anything important, but he cares a great deal and at great volume about trifling things, especially style. He likes to be surrounded by beautiful, clever people and things, and tends to put down people who make him feel less beautiful or clever than he likes to think of himself. He claims to be a good fighter, but also claims not to go in for that sort of thing, so who knows.
Brief History: Having had a normal Stormborn upbringing, Flør disappoints his family deeply, all the time, to the point where they no longer speak to him. Which is fine. He thinks they're all boring, caring only about violence and glory and other pointless abstracts. He lives with his best friend Solvtorn, and the two get along famously, except when they hate each other passionately. They may or may not be lovers.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fiffi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Easy-going and nearly impossible to angry, Fiffi has no difficulty with the servile life of a thrall. He's gotten into trouble once or twice for offering a gentling opinion where none was asked for, but mostly he's just a sweetie who finds the good in everything. He does have pretty creaky joints, though, and so he stretches very thoroughly every morning.
Brief History: Born a rogue, he grew up easy-going. When a reaver on the hunt for a thrall threatened him with violence or compliance, it was an easy decision, even when he was re-named Fiffi for his habit of taking forever to stretch in the mornings. He has not been unhappy as a thrall in the Stormborn.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:35 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Flørten
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Flør vacillates between energetic and buoyant and utterly immobile. He tries never to seem to care too deeply about anything important, but he cares a great deal and at great volume about trifling things, especially style. He likes to be surrounded by beautiful, clever people and things, and tends to put down people who make him feel less beautiful or clever than he likes to think of himself. He claims to be a good fighter, but also claims not to go in for that sort of thing, so who knows.
Brief History: Having had a normal Stormborn upbringing, Flør disappoints his family deeply, all the time, to the point where they no longer speak to him. Which is fine. He thinks they're all boring, caring only about violence and glory and other pointless abstracts. He lives with his best friend Solvtorn, and the two get along famously, except when they hate each other passionately. They may or may not be lovers.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fiffi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Easy-going and nearly impossible to angry, Fiffi has no difficulty with the servile life of a thrall. He's gotten into trouble once or twice for offering a gentling opinion where none was asked for, but mostly he's just a sweetie who finds the good in everything. He does have pretty creaky joints, though, and so he stretches very thoroughly every morning.
Brief History: Born a rogue, he grew up easy-going. When a reaver on the hunt for a thrall threatened him with violence or compliance, it was an easy decision, even when he was re-named Fiffi for his habit of taking forever to stretch in the mornings. He has not been unhappy as a thrall in the Stormborn.
Looks good. Get those JRPs done.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:39 am
LMAO just what I need to do, put in another form for Stormborn lions xD (The others are waiting on other OOC factors, this one and one I'll be posting after will hinge 100% on myself)

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Krigare
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver (Form coming after this will also have the RP for him to bump up in rank from Freeborn to Reaver)
Brief Personality: Calculating and intelligent, Krigare knows who to put his loyalties behind. He's also a very traditionally-minded lion, believing that sons should become Reavers and daughters home makers - Something he found his mate agreable on. While he's had issues with Captains in the past, he's found himself quite loyal to Ragnvard.
Brief History: A born warrior, Krigare was raised from late cubhood, along with his two brothers, by their father to be strong Reavers, while their sister was raised to be a home maker as their mother, who had died when they were cubs, had been. The fateful Viking with Captain Arnljótr hadn't been his first Viking, nor his second, third, etc. - He'd already been out on many Vikings in his young life, usually with other captains and his loyalty pledged to none in particular.

Until Ragnvard, of course. Tired of hopping from band to band, Krigare was ready to settle into ONE band, with a Captain he felt he could get along with. Along came Ragnvard, and he found in the other lion a Captain he could really get behind. If ever he's asked about Captain Arnljótr's death, he swears up and down that the Captain not only didn't heed warning, but fled to leave their own to die when he realized his mistake, painting the dead captain a coward.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:50 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Das Tor
SoA's Name: Gaëlle Isaïe
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn [Mate to Jokull, who recently won his challenge!]
Brief Personality: Gaëlle is...very much a 'lady of the house'. She was raised a Duchess in the Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano, and as such is happiest when she's got a strong mate, a den to run, and servants to organize. She's witty, intelligent, and has a temper in there, but she's got a good heart. For a noble.
Brief History: Born a Duchess in the Ardhi, Gaëlle was raised to a life of privilege and wanted for nothing...except the freedom to do as she wanted. She railed against her father's wish to arrange a mate for her, and ran away for a short bit, ending up with cubs by a male from the Simbafutaji. Some of the cubs went to their father, the rest stayed with her, and were raised by she and Jokull, who had long ago agreed to be her mate if they could not find other arrangements that suited them. When the coalition fell, they became rogues...and rogue life did not take well to Gaëlle. Jokull found them a pride where she would be safe and he could still be a fighter, and won entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:48 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Sigrun
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to Reaver in the future)
Brief Personality: Unyielding and unapologetic. Sigrun is fierce determined towards her goals, and unafraid to do what she must to get what she wants. She's pretty lawful neutral, living in accord to her own code. While not particularly large, she certainly holds herself as a competent fighter. It very well may be that her bark is worse than her bite. She also has a pretty deep-rooted dislike of males, but can be pretty good at playing nice when needed.

Brief History: Sigrun is the daughter of Sjurd, born to a rogue lioness who was very badly wounded by the reaver during a particularly violent viking. Her mother was a softspoken lioness, seduced by the reaver who had brought death to her mate and young children in the encounter that physically debilitated her. While not particularly fond of her mother, Sigrun developed a deep dislike of Sjurd, blaming him for the weak and demure lioness her mother had become before she passed away. She will join the Stormborn to appease a need to confront her father's, staying only after she realizes herself to be more like him than she hoped, and to stick around as a constant reminder to Sjurd of the repercussions of his darkest side. Daddy issues to the max.  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:37 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Odd Haleifr (Princess_Feylin) x Orla (pinchmonster)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Neisti (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Inse Veta (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Outo (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Tuhrata (Princess_Feylin)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:01 am
Andranis
LMAO just what I need to do, put in another form for Stormborn lions xD (The others are waiting on other OOC factors, this one and one I'll be posting after will hinge 100% on myself)

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Krigare
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver (Form coming after this will also have the RP for him to bump up in rank from Freeborn to Reaver)
Brief Personality: Calculating and intelligent, Krigare knows who to put his loyalties behind. He's also a very traditionally-minded lion, believing that sons should become Reavers and daughters home makers - Something he found his mate agreable on. While he's had issues with Captains in the past, he's found himself quite loyal to Ragnvard.
Brief History: A born warrior, Krigare was raised from late cubhood, along with his two brothers, by their father to be strong Reavers, while their sister was raised to be a home maker as their mother, who had died when they were cubs, had been. The fateful Viking with Captain Arnljótr hadn't been his first Viking, nor his second, third, etc. - He'd already been out on many Vikings in his young life, usually with other captains and his loyalty pledged to none in particular.

Until Ragnvard, of course. Tired of hopping from band to band, Krigare was ready to settle into ONE band, with a Captain he felt he could get along with. Along came Ragnvard, and he found in the other lion a Captain he could really get behind. If ever he's asked about Captain Arnljótr's death, he swears up and down that the Captain not only didn't heed warning, but fled to leave their own to die when he realized his mistake, painting the dead captain a coward.
Ooh. Plotlions! I've added him to the master list as a reaver.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:02 am
Das Tor
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Das Tor
SoA's Name: Gaëlle Isaïe
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn [Mate to Jokull, who recently won his challenge!]
Brief Personality: Gaëlle is...very much a 'lady of the house'. She was raised a Duchess in the Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano, and as such is happiest when she's got a strong mate, a den to run, and servants to organize. She's witty, intelligent, and has a temper in there, but she's got a good heart. For a noble.
Brief History: Born a Duchess in the Ardhi, Gaëlle was raised to a life of privilege and wanted for nothing...except the freedom to do as she wanted. She railed against her father's wish to arrange a mate for her, and ran away for a short bit, ending up with cubs by a male from the Simbafutaji. Some of the cubs went to their father, the rest stayed with her, and were raised by she and Jokull, who had long ago agreed to be her mate if they could not find other arrangements that suited them. When the coalition fell, they became rogues...and rogue life did not take well to Gaëlle. Jokull found them a pride where she would be safe and he could still be a fighter, and won entrance.
Welcome! I hope she finds the Stormborn to her liking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:04 am
oo DeD
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Sigrun
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (to Reaver in the future)
Brief Personality: Unyielding and unapologetic. Sigrun is fierce determined towards her goals, and unafraid to do what she must to get what she wants. She's pretty lawful neutral, living in accord to her own code. While not particularly large, she certainly holds herself as a competent fighter. It very well may be that her bark is worse than her bite. She also has a pretty deep-rooted dislike of males, but can be pretty good at playing nice when needed.

Brief History: Sigrun is the daughter of Sjurd, born to a rogue lioness who was very badly wounded by the reaver during a particularly violent viking. Her mother was a softspoken lioness, seduced by the reaver who had brought death to her mate and young children in the encounter that physically debilitated her. While not particularly fond of her mother, Sigrun developed a deep dislike of Sjurd, blaming him for the weak and demure lioness her mother had become before she passed away. She will join the Stormborn to appease a need to confront her father's, staying only after she realizes herself to be more like him than she hoped, and to stick around as a constant reminder to Sjurd of the repercussions of his darkest side. Daddy issues to the max.
What a great plot. Welcome, Sigrun of the fancy stole!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:06 am
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Odd Haleifr (Princess_Feylin) x Orla (pinchmonster)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Neisti (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Inse Veta (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Outo (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Tuhrata (Princess_Feylin)
Yay, foxbabs!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:24 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mysses Greenie
SoA's Name: Iloziya
Original Member? No - Completed Challenge.
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Iloziya is act first and speak later. The rough lion has a history of holding back that he'd like to correct and so he is in the midst of a personal change.

• Approachable
  • Secretive
  • Hard Headed

Brief History: Iloziya has recently travelled from his former home pride of Mwezi Johari following the fall of king Shangyue, his Father and the death of his Mother. He leaves behind two brothers, neither of whom he had gotten in touch with prior to his choice of leaving.

His choice to leave was based on his fault of not being there to stop either of his parents deaths, though they were inevitable. Still he can't convince himself to face the day to day and so he's decided to seek out new possibilities in another home. The Stormborn wasn't a light choice on his part, but he recognizes strength and power - in fact he's attracted to it - so he has challenged and won is way into the pride.  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:59 am
Mysses Greenie
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mysses Greenie
SoA's Name: Iloziya
Original Member? No - Completed Challenge.
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Iloziya is act first and speak later. The rough lion has a history of holding back that he'd like to correct and so he is in the midst of a personal change.

• Approachable
  • Secretive
  • Hard Headed

Brief History: Iloziya has recently travelled from his former home pride of Mwezi Johari following the fall of king Shangyue, his Father and the death of his Mother. He leaves behind two brothers, neither of whom he had gotten in touch with prior to his choice of leaving.

His choice to leave was based on his fault of not being there to stop either of his parents deaths, though they were inevitable. Still he can't convince himself to face the day to day and so he's decided to seek out new possibilities in another home. The Stormborn wasn't a light choice on his part, but he recognizes strength and power - in fact he's attracted to it - so he has challenged and won is way into the pride.
Ooh. Interesting! Welcome.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces