Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi sat back thoughtfully. Use this stuff to distract? It sounded like it made sense. But... "Wouldn't really good trainers be able to see through any tricks like that?" Kirsi asked. Now that she thought about it, that sounded like the kind of thing a character in a book might do. But would that character be the main character or a villain? Ms.Ezra probably knew what she was talking about, being a teacher and all, so it probably worked on people. Kirsi wondered what the battle teacher (who she hadn't met yet) would say about that though. Huh. I guess there are different ways to fight. Augh, and I don't know any of them!

Kirse had crossed her arms and was burning a hole in the ground trying to think of an easy solution. When she couldn't figure one out before Alana took the stage she sighed and decided she'd just have to wait and see how her battle with Koru went. Now Kirsi watched as Alana began. Normally, Kirsi would have been really excited by how cool and clever the performance was, especially how pretty it got at the end. But since Kirsi was in a grumpy grumbly mood she focused instead on the negatives. Would something like that really make sense in battle? And wouldn't it take too long to set up? Well it did look really cool. And Alana seemed kind of quiet... Kirsi made sure to clap loudly when the girl was finished, although she felt disconnected from it.

When Tristan went up, Kirsi watched with cynical satisfaction. Yup, there's no way this stuff is useful. It also made her feel better about not really having anything planned for her turn. With what she had to work with, she mostly used his performance to think of something real quick that might be okay. Soon he was walking off the stage.

At some point, Kirsi would have to go up, so she'd might as well try it out now. "Come on, Chance," she said, getting up and walking over to the stage stairs. Her growlithe scrambled up after her, slipping a little before he got used to the smooth floor. Kirsi stood in the center, looking out at the sparse audience, Ms.Ezra expectantly waiting for her to start.

"Um..." Suddenly Kirsi was nervous. "So, this is...me and Chance." Her throat felt dry. I hope this doesn't look as stupid as I think it will. She only had two moves, and there was no way Chance could do anything fancy like that chespin. "Chance, use roar and then bite right after." Chance stepped forward and puffed up his chest, opening his mouth to let out a huge roar. Then his jaws snapped shut, the force of Bite overcoming the Roar. The sound of the roar changed for a short moment to a high whistle through his almost closed teeth before being cut off completely. "Okay. Good job Chance." Kirsi went back to her seat, sinking down and crossing her arms to feel better. Oh, that was just stupid, especially compared to what Alana came up with. Well what am I supposed to do? Chance only knows two moves, and they aren't fancy or anything! she thought to herself in a huff.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SoundVVave
Hope the kind
Lady Niara
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:25 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris watched as Alana performed. Watching the use of spike and Vine Whip was really cool for the young girl. Making the spike really big and then using it as a top was cute. She started to think about her own example. Would she use Ling or Bebe. Immediately her mind when to the Flabebe even though Ling had been wanted to practice more often as of late. Maybe that photoshoot way back really took to Ling. This was going to be tricky.

Iris decided to think about the pokemon at a later time as she clapped for Alana and Chespin when they were done. "Yay Alana."

Iris was raising her hand for the next go but Tristan beat her to the punchline as he was up on the stage next with his Turtwig. She pouted but waited her turn nonetheless. Iris was curious about the Stockpile and WIthdraw and what it would do but then noticed when Tristan used Absorb as well. That was three moves instead of the two that teacher instructed. Did he notice what he did? She looked at Ms. Ezra who was writing notes.

The end result was really nice and pretty to look at. She couldn't complain about the color green being displayed. Iris clapped for the two before it was Krisi and her Growlithe's turn. It was interesting. It was something different and Krisi was trying something so that made it better. Iris clapped the for the girl as well. Kris looked like she had stage fright, the way she was quickly off the stage. When the two were gone, Iris was immediately on her way to the stage. She had been practicing and this was going to be when she showed Ms. Ezra that she was listening.

"Hi...I'm going to be performing with my Flabebe...Bebe."
Iris waved to the class just above being shy to the audience. "All right Bebe, start with Fairy Wind and say hi to everyone."

Bebe nodded as she spun around Iris and left a trail of pink sparkling dust behind her as she moved around the room to 'greet' people. The dust sprinkled down as she moved around. Iris thought of something else to do with the Fairy Wind that she thought would be interesting as the pokemon returned to her. "Oh! Bebe give them a flower." Iris said to her pokemon. Bebe responded with using the trail to make a flower doodle in the air before it floated down. "Now for the big finish. Use Lucky Chant with Fairy Wind."

Iris watched Bebe started to chant from the middle of the stage. The petals started to glow as the chant continued in repetition. As she was chanting, Bebe moved in a circle to get the Fairy Wind up again. Because of her moving, The Wind started to spiral sooner and maintained so that Bebe was in the middle with the flower still glowing as the little pokemon when up higher and towards the middle of the cyclone she created. .

When Bebe finished, a force pushed out from her as the chant was complete. The force broke up the Fairy Wind and a gush of the wind spread to the first couple of rows and the air sparkled.

"Thank you." Iris said as she and Bebe bowed to the teacher and audience before going back to her seat. When she said, Iris could feel her hand and feet still jittery as she then started to take more breaths.

"That was..." Iris panted. She didn't know how she did that. That was SO much different from practicing alone.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: school uniform
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hope the Kind
Quote:
Hitsukei
SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Before Alana performed, Kirsi has responded to what Lillith had said. The response made Lillith, it was rather mischievous but still playful. "I suppose a 'really good' trainer could see through that..But now the question is: Do you wanna be a 'really good' trainer or the best trainer you can be." Lillith left it like that as Alana performed.

The girl took two moves and made them interesting. Normally she had seen spikes used as a well as garnish the ground in a pattern or as Throwing stars but a top was a cute idea. It was child-like. And more than that, she was seeing how trainer and pokemon acted together. If she had to take a guess, Chespin was more outgoing than Alana was and more confident in this performance than Alana was. That was good to have a pokemon into the performance but Alana had to give that same energy and confidence and the two could lost sync with each other.

Lillith clapped when the performance was over. "Very good Alana and Chespin." she said to the two. "Glad to see that you weren't slacking off when away at all. Please a seat."

Lillith didn't even have to call for another person as Tristian came up to the stage with his turtwig. Lillith watched as the boy started with Stockpile. It was an interesting and good move to start with for a combo the same way for battle. However, she gave a little frown when the boy finished up. Not because of the performance itself as the end result was very nice and pleasant to look at as the shell changed from blue to green. It was just that the student had used Stockpile, Withdraw and Absorb...

"Very good Tristian and turtwig." she said as she clapped her hands as well. "But I would rather like it if you take my instructions to heart. One or two moves were the requirements. Competition wise, that could had been a disqualification even for such a nice performance. But it was very lovely to look at still."

Once Tristian was down, Kirsi was up next. The girl looked nervous. Lillith watched the girl to see what would happen. The technique was interesting. Bite and Roar.. Usually used with other moves rather than together. Her right ear rung a little from that whistle towards the end of the bite. From that she grinned.

"See Krisi.." she said as she pulled at her ear. "You just made a makeshift screech. Nice." The woman stopped pulling at her ear and looked to the classroom. "Anyone el-"

It was nevermind then as Iris made her way to stage. The woman was surprised but not really surprised at the girl since she started out as timid and quiet as Alana is but at the same was really engaged into the lessons. But still seeing her volunteer for an assignment like that... Lillith watched as Iris introduced herself and her pokemon. Lillith watched the use of Fairy Wind. It seem to be the star of the routine. It was interesting to see Iris having Bebe go into the audience. She was engaging them to keep eyes on the two of them. Lillith snorted at the crude doodle of a flower with the move. Then there was the final piece with the Lucky Chant. Lillith felt the gust the move was done as she clapped as she did for the other students.

"Interesting Iris." she said. "I really liked the two different uses for Fairy Wind. Well done."

Lillith looked at the students to see who else wanted to come up and then looked at the clock. "That's all time we have today. Homework is to the reading on using moves in routine rounds. Have a good day guys."

[[Class Dismissed]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
on time
The Shiny Furret
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Hitsukei
Ichiro-Absent
Erkowan
Faye-Absent
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Chael-absent
Xiatian Li
Haru-Absent
Sun Hou Yi
Rosatte-Excused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:22 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Morning Class
I'm with➸ Miss. Ezra, Classmates, and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ I'll be more than happy to speak to your characters when you have the time ^^

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Snuggling back into her seat Alana blushed at the applauses she had received. Chespin felt proud to be hearing sounds of applause for its performance. ’We did work hard on it. I guess hard work does pay off.’ When Alana was back at home, she and Chespin tried to put lessons into action. There would be a time when the two would need to perform so they took time to practice. As for what sort of performance the two could possibly do was a bit of a struggle. Chespin had four moves but not all of them could be considered contest worthy, especially its Growl. Alana wanted to take into account her Pokemon’s personality but something that would differentiate in a battle. Using moves was only one aspect of the performance. How Chespin used the moves was what would really WOW the crowd. It required plenty of studying, asking questions, and experimenting that would bear fruit to Chespin’s current parlor trick. To use Spike in such a fashion was on a whim. Alana had to think about where the move came from, how it was formed and if it could be toyed with. Knowing that Spike was energy based greatly helped move their performance along. Building up energy for the move took a bit of time for Chespin to master. They had to tinker with the size of the move and further experiment how much the Pokemon could handle. The move had to be just the right size for Chespin, for its vines, and for the enlarged Spike to be easily destroyed. It took time, planning, and plenty of breaks for their hard work to bear fruit.

Focusing her attention back to the present, she watched as the boy named Tristan walked up on stage. He called out for his Turtwig, at least she assumed it to be his, to be his partner to perform the performance. Turtwig was one of the starter Pokemon in the Sinnoh region, and a fellow grass-type like Chespin. It was nice to see the Sinnoh grass-type starter in person. Truly Pokemon were much more wonderful than the ones seen in books and drawings. The performance had a wonderful array of colors with the blend of Stockpile and Absorb. But a bit of concern eased into her mind when she recollected the teacher mentioning that they should use one or two moves. ’I hope he will be okay, it could just be a small hiccup.’ Even when he did get off stage the girl, along with Chespin, clapped for the two. They wanted to assure Tristan and Turtwig that their performance was enjoyed.
Then it looked like it was Rhodes turn as she brought on stage a dog-like Pokemon. She named the Pokemon ‘Chance’ which could be assumed was the Pokemon’s nickname. Rhodes used a pair of interesting moves; combining Roar and Bite for her performance. It was a very interesting pair as Alana and Chespin watched the performance. Alana thought it was cute, not only was the Pokemon fluffy but it made an interesting whistle-like noise. ’How cute, what an interesting pairing.’ The two clapped nicely for the two as they came back down to their seats. She didn’t seem completely sure of herself when on stage but that didn’t mean that Alana wouldn’t give her some encouragement.
Haruno’s turn came and it was quite the show. Pairing her Pokemon’s Fairy Wind with Lucky Chant reminded her of a move that the professor might use. The overall performance was very cute while Chespin saw this Fairy-type as a rival in showmanship

Alana eagerly listened in to Miss. Ezra as she went over each of the student’s performance. The only one who gained some bite into their critique was the male the girl was worried about before. She glanced off to him before looking back towards the teacher. When the teacher concluded class for the day Alana took out a piece of paper and scribbled her information. She ripped up the paper and handed it to Haruno, Rhodes, Tristan, Aeroth and Phoebe. Alana thought it would be nice to communicate with them, especially since some of them had offered to help. Yet she wanted a place to be alone for the minute. The class had really sucked out her social bar and she needed to replenish. The girl thanked her teacher and informed each of her classmates that they could contact her whenever it pleased them. With those final words she and Chespin headed out.
{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SoundVVave

Lady Niara

The Shiny Furret

TheWhiteDragonfly

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Coordination classroom
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Heading up to the door of the classroom/mini auditorium hybrid, Ichiro slowly opened it a crack and poked his head in. As it turned out, the room was empty. Perhaps he was a lot earlier than he thought he was? Thinking on it, he sort of berated himself for having sped off so quick for class and not staying longer for his chat with Riko. Then again, maybe if was the better. Chances were, he could seem himself making them both later for class by asking her a million questions about her home region and her pokemon. Sighing to himself, Ichiro opened the door wide enough to slip through and headed down one of the aisles to the front. Finding a seat roughly towards the front middle of the room, Ichiro took a seat and invited his Snivy to sit in his lap. He couldn't remember if Pokemon were allowed out of their pokeballs during class, but he'd wait for it to officially start before recalling his Snivy.

"I wonder what today's class will be like." He mused to himself aloud before taking a note book from his book bag before deftly tucking it under his chair. He had been recording as much notes as he could on the class. After all, what he learned in Coordination could easily be repurposed for his club. Speaking of which, he had so many ideas swirling around in his head for it. In fact, this up coming weekend would mark the Drama Club's first official meeting. He just couldn't wait. Meanwhile, his Snivy decided to rest in his lap. He too, unfortunately, didn't get as much sleep as he wanted after being woken up so early. So now, he was drifting off as his trainer silently brainstormed more club ideas in his notebook.

User Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Sleepy
                                        ✗ MOOD : Content/excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

Nothing recived Recently...

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:52 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris left Silvano in such a good mood that it relieved Bebe as the fairy pokemon flew to follow behind Iris as they walked to class. Iris proceeded to open the door to her coordination class once she had arrived. She was hoping to be the first one in the classroom. Unfortunately, that honor when to Ichiro but that was fine to be honest.

"Morning Ichiro." Iris said as she sat down next to her friend. "Ready for class yet?" She asked as she clenched her fists in determination. "It's almost Halloween and I bet Ms. Ezra has something cool planned for today's class. What better day than one dedicated to costumes. And candy but definitely the costumes. "

Iris caught herself and then laughed. "What am I saying, she always has something cool planned for class. Wanna make a bet on the type of costume she's going to wear. I bet she's going to appear dressed up as a witch today."

Iris started to make sounds and movement she associated with a witch which was just her doing a crackle before pretending she was flying on broomstick. "what do you think Ichiro?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -4 Rare Candies

Company: Silvano
Mood: content
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:45 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith enjoyed herself at the festival, it brought back some of the culture she hasn't been around since she was very young. It gave her feelings of comfort... right up to the part when she was watching Tony kissing Ramona. Needless to say, Lillith felt her desire to dance and be merry in that location disappear and so did she as she left the new 'couple' to themselves as she grabbed a drink and meal at another establishment and spent the evening to herself.

The train ride back, she was bombard with Tony and Ramona apologizing to her for what they called an honest mistake. Just because she forgave them, didn't mean she made easy for them...

Even now Lillith could chuckle about what she made them do to get her forgiveness. She was mischievous not petty. A mischievous nature that was coming out due to it being almost Halloween. It was her favorite holiday. What wasnt there to love about it.

She was even up early with her new outfit in a bag. The assignment for today had been placed there the previous night since it was pretty heavy after all as well. When she came into the classroom via the door at the front stage, she was surprised...not really....to see Iris and Ichiro already there. She honestly couldn't tell if they were doing this because they really loved the class or just thought this was getting them some addition points. At the very least, did they sleep at all?

"Hello little ones." Lillith yawned as she walked onto the stage. "Did you two just sleepover in this classroom overnight before class or don't ever sleep?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
on time
The Shiny Furret
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Hitsukei
Ichiro-Absent
Erkowan
Faye-Absent
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Chael-absent
[quote="Xiatian Li]

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi was actually a little excited for class. She may think coordinating was something she didn't have a use for, but Kirsi had thought about it. Especially after battling in the tournament, she knew she wanted to work on being more in sync with Chance. She needed him to know what she wanted him to do when she gave commands. So, Kirsi decided she would think of this class as a way to practice working together with Chance, which in her mind made it a lot more valuable. Not as good as battle class, but after the tournament she really wanted to get better. Her and Chance, together. Plus, if she got better with him, maybe she could try getting a second pokemon to train too.

Kirsi walked into the room, holding the door open so Chance could pad in after her. He had a leather necklace on with a sharp claw dangling from the front: Kirsi's Quick Claw prize from the tournament. Chance was fast without it, but she thought it looked cool on him. "Good morning," Kirsi said to Ms.Ezra, who was standing on the stage. Chance walked ahead of her as she aimed for her usual seat in the front. "Morning guys," she said to Iris and Ichiro. They were sitting together. In made Kirsi really self-conscious as she sat down by herself in the front. She still had her book in her hand, so maybe she could read a little bit before class started. Instead, Kirsi slid her book into her backpack and took out her Pokenav, checking her messages and the news. The museum got robbed? Who would want any of that boring stuff? It was weird to think they'd been there just a week or two ago. And the stolen stuff was damaged? She wondered if, when those other student's pokemon got loose, they had damaged any of the items. It was weird to think maybe they had been looking at stuff right before it got stolen. Then Kirsi checked her messages and saw one from Koru.

@Koru: Hey! Sorry, I was reading xP lunch?

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                    Hitsukei
                    Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Coordination classroom
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Kirsi and Ms. Ezra!

Instinctively, Ichiro turned to look at the door of the classroom when he heard it open. He quickly recognized his classmate and offered her a bright smile as she greeted him. "Hey! Mornin' Iris!" He replied back to her in his usual chipper tone as she took a seat beside him. By now, most the school probably knew who she was. After winning the Lamia tournament, she had become something of a small celebrity around the campus, which made Ichiro feel kinda small next to her. Though, at the same time, he felt really proud to be able to call her his friend. "Oh! Also, congratulations on winning the tournament. You and Ling were pretty awesome." He quickly added, knowing that he hadn't had the chance to congratulate her just yet. Just thinking about her tournament win filled him with excitement again. Strangely, he thought he could smell the faint scent of cherry, but didn't think to question it, or the fact that Iris had brought a new jacket with her to class.

When she had asked if he was ready for class, the blond nodded affirmatively. "Yup! I sure am. I hope you're just as ready." He then laughed good-naturely, finding her determination pretty of infectious. Now that they were back to their regular class schedule again, he couldn't wait for Ms. Ezra to surprise them with todays' lesson. Who knows what she had in store for them -- it had to be something good. Just then, Ichiro's eyes lit up at Iris' mention of the word "Halloween." That's right! it was close to the end of October and that's when it was custom to dress up and enjoy all things spooky. Honestly, it was Ichiro's absolute favorite holiday as it offered up the chance to pretend to be whatever you wanted. "You're Absolutely right! I almost forgot that Halloween it practically upon us!" He couldn't help himself from blurting out. "I bet Ms. Ezra does have something in mind for it. I really hope so -- but don't get my hopes up in case she doesn't!" He then added with another laugh. He really did hope Iris was right about her assumption. How cool would it be to do something Halloween themed for class? Or something else related to it? "If you ask me, nothin' beats Halloween -- its simply the best holiday there is! The only thing better than the candy is the dressing up." He agreed with Iris. "But you're also right, she always has the coolest stuff planned. There's no way she wouldn't."

When Iris suggested that Ms. Ezra might show up dressed as a witch, Ichiro's amused smile grew larger, especially when Iris began to mimic her interpretation of the classic halloween archetype. "HAha! That's pretty good! I should cast you as a witch for one of my plays." He laughed out loud in his seat, accidentally waking his sleeping Snivy. "Whoops. Sorry 'bout that Tsutarja." He attempted to stifle his laughter before removing his Snivy's pokeball form his bag and recalling the little guy. He then looked back at Iris with a gleam in his eye. "You know what. I bet she's going to show up dressed as a vampire." He then countered, before raising both hands to his face and making a fang-like gesture with them as he opened his mouth. "She'll want our blood!" He then joked carelessly before giving another genuine laugh while putting his hands down. "Actually, I bet she could pull off both really well." He then added, despite thinking that that his idea was likely more accurate. Sadly, there was just no way to tell who would be right until Ms. Ezra made her appearance.

Suddenly, the sound of gentle footfalls upon the stage floor stole Ichiro's attention away from Iris. Their class instructor had just arrived, making her grand entrance upon center stage, just as always did for class. Right away, it seemed as though she was surprised to see two of her early students already seated and attentive. Maybe it was true that they so happened to love her class that much. secretly -- or rather not so much -- Ezra's class was Ichiro's honest favorite that couldn't be beat. "Good Morning, Ms. Ezra!" He beamed, greeting her at the same time as Iris did (assuming she did anyway). He then chuckled at her next set of words, suggesting that he and Iris had slept in the classroom over night. "If we weren't lock out of the classroom, you'd probably find me here every night." He joked right back. "This class is my absolute favorite. I can't wait to see what you have planned for us today. It's so exciting!"

Hearing the door once again open behind him, Ichiro once again turned to see which student had showed up next. This time it was Kirsi. From what he could recall, she too had made it really far into the tournament; third place to be exact. "Hello, Kirsi!" He greeted his fellow Salamence with a bright smile after greeting all the rooms occupants. He then looked down at the Puppy pokemon she had with her as she strolled past to the row in front of him and Iris. Her pokemon had an interesting object tied around its neck. It looked like the item Kirsi had received during the closing ceremony of the tournament. It looked really cool on her Growlithe.

Leaning forward in his seat, Ichiro folded his arms onto of the chair in front of him before grinning one more. He noted that Kirsi seemed to be reading something on her PokeGEAR, but decided to bug her a little anyway. "Hey, Kirsi! Congratulations on your third place win in the tournament. Your Growlithe looks really cool with that fang around his neck. Makes him look pretty tough -- I like it." He then complimented her and Chance. Honestly, she had a really cool pokemon. If he wasn't so fixated on grass-types, he might of wanted one for himself. "Can I ask what that neck is, exactly? Is it a fang or a claw?" He then questioned before something else slowly dawned on him. "Hey, Iris?" He turned his head to look back at his green haired friend beside him. "What was the item you won from the tournament? Is it something you can give Ling or Flabebe? I think your pokemon would look cute with something around their neck, too. If not, I should make some scarfs for your pokemon." He then offered, in tandem with his compliment to her. He was also fascinated with the idea of dressing up pokemon just as much as he did people.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Waking up
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Ichiro!!! Why do you talk so much ;-;

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

Nothing recived Recently...

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

|LocationCoordination and Preformance Class |WearingKingdra Uniform |MoodCurious |

ffffffPhoebe was in a mad rush to get to class. She had no idea what had happened to her alarm, but it must of messed up somehow. She had her suspisions it was Fireball, as half of the plastic casing of it was melted a little. He never was much of a morning pokemon. Quickly, Phoebe had gotten in her uniform and got her two pokemon together. Rosie was already trying to get situated in her bag as Fireball was still groggy from waking up. She grabbed a container of Pokefood for the pair before booking it out the door. Luckily, Fireball was having an easier time catching up with his trainer since evolution.

The door to her classroom was in her sights as she tried to speed up for the final distance. When he opened the door, Phoebe was out of breath and ready to lay down some. A good bit of students were here, but the teacher hadn't started yet. A sense of victory bubbled up inside her as she moved over to her desk. She took out some food and gave it to her two pokemon. Phoebe felt she'd survive until lunch.. Somehow anyway. Rosie and Fireball were getting fed at least, and that was all that mattered to her right now.

Looking up, she noticed Ichiro was talking to Iris and Kirsi. She smiled before going up to them, "Hey guys! Congrats on placing you two, it was an epic battle through and through!" It was an amazing experience all of them had, battling it out like how trainers did on TV. Phoebe's parents were surprised to hear she even entered herself. "Are you guys excited for Halloween," she asked the group. She loved Halloween, mainly for the candy, and was really hoping the students would be able to dress up for the holiday. "If we're allowed to dress up for it, what do you guys wanna go as? I really don't have much of an idea," Phoebe laughed. Since Ichiro was good at sewing and all that, she was thinking about asking him to make a costume fore her. Only problem was she had no idea what to even go as. Perhaps hearing what the others were thinking would inspire her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./1
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/4
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Courtyard // Who: Alone // Feeling: A little lonely

Wearing: Uniform

Thanks to Holly's terrible sense of direction, she had once again only just barely made it to class. She swore it was going to cause some real problems later in life, as if it didn't already cause a bunch of problems for her now. She threw open the door, harder than she meant, then grabbed the handle quickly before it could slam the wall and cause any real damage.

"Good Morning! Hi! Got Lost again!" She called, laughing awkwardly as she quietly closes the door behind her, "Yall doing alright? Yeah? Cool."

The class was unsurprisingly filled up with a couple students, students who no doubt have their life together. Holly barely recognized some of them from the battles as the tournament, but she really couldn't tell you who was who. Heck she couldn't even told you who won. They all were busy communicating amongst themselves, so she took a moment to observe them. She recognized the green hair girl, Iris, from the tourney and remembers her cute little duck, she wondered how far she managed to get. She also recognize the blond hair one and how their gender continues to elude her, from the time she's seen them around school though, she thought he was pretty cool. The redhead and the black hair girls were a complete mystery to her though, an adorable mystery, who she thinks are in definite need on a good hair ruffling.

It's a wonder how Holly has yet to catch their names (of course, it could be because of her bed memory) and she wonders if it would be appropriate to approach them now seeing as class is about to start. She could probably corner them at lunch time after she's ate....

It suddenly occurs to Holly that she forgot to eat breakfast and feels her stomach cramp. She suffers silently.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC:phew. Can somebody say last minute?! .A. .I'll probably need to fix up later but let me die in peace for a moment u-u }

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas