Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:45 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Death turn his attention to Atticus, when he turn down a deal and ask for the portal, "Alright, we will open a portal to your-" he word got interrupted when a dark portal appear to push Tsubaki and her shadow drag her friends out. She slowly lift her head and try to stand up, before she look at Death, "Shinigami-sama, Xehanort... Xehanort kidnapped Maka-chan and Soul-kun. We never seen him that powerful then Asura," she told him a devastating news. Death look at her in stun, then look at Hades, then Tsubaki, "Now now Tsubaki-chan, Hades and I already witness everything. We have to find them and take them back home, and thanks to Xehanort, he brought Arachne and Mosquito back from dead. The powerful witch is back," he calm her down because he can feel her darkness is rising because of fear. Hearing Arachne's name, this shock Camellia Flower. Black Star groan as he got up, he overheard it as he wince in pain, "That spider witch is back... Good! I will take her soul, when I find her," he said with an usual grin. He and Tsubaki notice Atticus, so Black Star stupidly ask, "Who the h*ll is this old man?" he rudely ask, Tsubaki blink, yet frown at her meister's rudeness. Death gain an irk mark as his hand appear shape like karate chop, then give him Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop with a huge whack on Black Star's head. Black Star lay on the ground with a dent on his head, "How rude, you have forgotten who he is!? His name is Atticus Nanashi, former hero of realm before Mitsuki-chan!" he shouts at arrogant assassin, "A... A hero of realm..." he said in pain that his head is throbbing. Tsubaki sigh about her meister, yet notice the mirror of Grand Magic Game, then notice Hikari in Lacrima Vision for Hidden Game, so she approach a mirror and smile to cheer her, "You can do it, Hikari-san!"

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

OOC:
Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Lin Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki

LiefAngel223
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"seriously? even now that ... it's the hair, isn't it you can't trust a guy with flame for hair" Hades said slightly taken aback but Atticus saying he pretty much doesn't trust him but then notice Tsubaki return with Black Star and the others, Ox looked at Hades "your ... Hades?" he asked as Hades gave a nervous smile and raised his hand "hi" he said but noticed Ox was staring at his flame hair which mades Hades sigh "ok i'm gonna just ... put this out here cause this is driving me nuts, i am not evil, i'm not the devil, i just look after the souls in the Underworld which is not Hell ... though its there yes and the hair, i don't know why i have fire hair just woke up with it ok?" he said as Ox gained a sweat drop "yeah sure it ... looks cool"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Atticus blinked a few times as he saw the small group of warriors arrive to this death room. With a soft sigh, the former hero of the realms groaned before placing a cigar between his lips. It wasn't because of the flaming hair, in fact it was pretty interesting to him. He fought so many gods from killing Zeus to ripping the beak off of Ra. He knew he fought a good fight but knowing he has to help the next generation with the good fight...almost made him kinda nervous,"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, you seem nicer than your brother.."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:09 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

"Tsuabki-chan, why don't you go to Crocus, I bet your godchildren want to see you again," said Death with a glee to multiple demon weapon. Tsubaki thought of it, so she smiles, "Thank you Shinigami-sama," she thank him as she open her portal and heading to Crocus to see her godchildren.
Death smiles behind his mask, then turn his attention back to the mirror to speak with Merlin, he summon Knife Demon Weapon. Black Star is only face plant on the ground, until Nygus arrive to treating the students' injuries.

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

OOC:
Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Lin Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki

LiefAngel223
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"of course i am!" Hades said to Atticus "he tricked me out of getting what was rightfully mine by birthright, locked me away in the Underworld, and spread all those lies about me being an evil devil ... none of the other death Gods are like that, they don't look at Lord Death there and say 'oh he's the devil incarnate walking the Earth' no he's actually welcomed while i'm just feared!" he said as his hair started to turn red as angry as he got and rose to the ceiling making Ox and Harvar get nervous and back away "Lord Hades!" Anubis said as Hades tried to slow his breathing until the fire died back down to normal "i-i'm calm, i'm good i'm ok ... i-i'm fine"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Atticus, watched as Hades grew angry from the thought of his brother. When Anubis calmed down the lord of the underworld, the sage rubbed the back of his head with a nervous chuckle before patting his hand on Hades's shoulder. He wanted to show him that he cared about how he felt and spoke softly,"I wanted to see your reaction to my last comment, don't worry."
Atticus then removed his hand away as he took out the tobacco from his cigar, putting it into the bowl of a pipe before lighting it, smoking the pipe smoothly. He then spoke, showing small amounts of smoke escaping his lips,"Now..be honest with me..did anyone else escape your domain?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:02 pm
Lord Death

Death feel sorry for Hades, ever since Zeus lied about Hades, but he have been good term with Hades, he knows Zeus had gone mad, so he never trust him. He look at his old friend, "Hades, you do realize I use to have an old mask, and after I build the Death City, but I easily scared the children away along with my old voice. I am pretty sure some knows you are a good person," he told him how did he change his mask and attitude. Black Star recover and look at Hades for long time, after his red fire died down, he look at him fearlessly, "Nah, you don't scare me," he said to Hades with bored face. Death look at Black Star, then Hades, "See, such as Black Star, I don't think he view you as a devil," he cheer his old friend up. Black Star look at Death as he rise his voice, "He looks normal human to me! Where can I find that so called heroine, so I can kick her a**!" he shouts at Death and ask where Mitsuki is, and once again Death's hand appear and give Black Star a Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop on his head with a comedy blood fountain where he got hit by karate chop. Death look at Atticus like nothing happen between him and Black Star and about to give him an info who escape, until he suddenly sense another escape from Underworld, and oldest witch's arrival hit his Madness of Order, "Not good!" he panic, then look at Hades and Anubis, "Hades! Anubis! Arachne isn't only sister escape, Medusa and Shaula also escape the Underworld. I sense their mother is back!" he shouts in panic. Black Star look at Death as he recover, he looks dumb, "Who the h*ll is their old hag?" he ask him. Death look at Black Star like his fear is coming, "Salem Gorgon."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:57 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

hearing Death and Black Star (though his word seemed as reliable as his ability to silence himself) he felt a little better but all that came crashing down when he heard, and felt, yet another soul had escaped "its not just her ... all of them ... every one of the Gorgon Witches are alive now" Hades said as he figured on how many had escaped now "that brings it up to seven now" he said as Hades became more stern then looked at Lord Death "i have to go to Olympus, this is getting out of control" he said but Merlin interrupted his train of thought"oh i don't think you'll need to worry about finding the Gorgon sisters" he said as Hades looked at him "and why, Merlin, would you believe that?" he asked as Merlin looked directly at them all sternly "because one is already here ... Arachne if i'm not mistaken ... and this was becoming such a nice day" he said as Hades asked how he knew "the Gorgon Sisters were friends of mine once ... good friends ... but i know their style, she's here"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Atticus nodded softly as he burned his last bit of tobacco, his eyes shinning a bright teal color appeared before a portal appeared by him. The only thought that went through his mind wasn't the sisters of Gorgon..but of someone who would use this to his advantage. A demon that was just a myth,"I'm going to get my equipment.."
Atticus then walked into the portal, using his cane to walk like a gentleman when he did so. The only thing leaving behind him was a teal blue rose to resemble his one and only love.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Lord Death

"Ah yes, me, Eibon, Emrys, and Arachne were once close associate, but Arachne wasn't close. She and Emrys have a little bickering because of magic they possess, she use her magic for destruction, while he use his magic for good. Good old times," said Death with happy go lucky tone, remember that old day. He heard Atticus as he watch him go, and notice teal blue rose, he remain silent as he figured as he read his timeline, then look at Anubis and Hades, "Tell you what, Miku might have set an emergency meeting in Throne of the Fallen King, she might also notice seven souls escape. She might probably know about Arigane's past with Xehanort and how Xehanort is a threat to Olympian," he told his old friends, mentioning Miku's setting an emergency meeting. A school nurse and knife demon weapon look at him after finish treating Ox, and move on to Harvar as she start giving him a treatment, "Lord Death, I properly suggest for Black Star, Ox, Harvar, Thompson Sisters, and your son have a long rest. I can't help and over heard that seven souls escape from Underworld, shall we start the emergency mode in DWMA for Xehanort and rest of souls revival," said Nygus as she finish treating Harvar, and suggest the emergency mode. Death thought of it, it's been a while since Arachnophobia, he smiles behind his mask, "Yes, please set it on."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"woah-" was the only thing he said when he saw Terra's attack, even after sensing a massacre he was just as in shock seeing Erik end the fight with one punch "how ... how strong are these Dragon Slayers?!" he asked in shock. just then, Hercules arrived in a puff of smoke coughing "right ... not to self: if using those smoke bomb things, hold breath first" he said then coughed some more before nodding to Hades and looked at the kids that were still in the death room nodding to them then looked at Nygus who looked like she was halfway to becoming mummified then looked at Death "i take it this wouldn't be the first time these kids have been in dangerous situations ... quite the trainer of heroes you seem to be" he said as Hades shrugged agreeing somewhat then took in a breath "i better be going, this ... Miku goddess might need some help, Herc you mind-" "saving the day? ... what i'm good at" he said as Hades smirked and vanished in a pillar of blue fire. "so ..." Ox said getting up slightly looking at Herc "your Hercules huh?" he asked as Herc smiled and raised his hand in greetings "yeah ... well, thats what the Romans called me, my real name is Heracles but given my history with my stepmother ... yeah, call me Herc"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:16 pm
Lord Death

"I believe it because of their dragon heritages, although Erik somehow implant by Dragon Lacrima," said Death to Hades. He did sense the massacre death and got the call from Ankhseram, including the detail of samurai with mask and skeleton hands demon, so he quickly summon Sid Barrett to find the information about the demon. He look at Hades before he vanish, "Tell Miku, she can come anytime for tea!" he said very childish. Nygus finish treating the students, until Sid Barrett arrive, "Lord Death, what can I do for you?" he ask him in high respect, "Sid, I want you and Nygus to find the history of the demon, but Ankhseram told me that demon is blocking his identification. I want you two to find the demon with samurai outfit with a mask on and skeleton hands," he explains and request to find the history of the demon. A combat knife demon weapon stand up and look at him speaking in her mind, "May I ask, who is Ankhseram and why does the demon have to be involve?" she ask him. Lord Death make a silly attitude, "He's my first son and he is God of Life and Death, and the demon might be bigger threat, similar to Xehanort," he reply to her, leaving two assassins a blink look. Death clear his throat and look at two trusted assassins, "Anyway, my son told me that demon single handily killed every soldiers in one place in City of Ruin Gods. I told him, Thanatos, Lord Takeshi, and Lin to find Atticus Nanashi, he may have a connection with the demon. While you have to find the name of the demon," he add more explanation about the mysterious demon. Sid and Nygus salute, "Yes Lord Death," they reply and about to take a leave, to see Hercules, until Ox said his name and Hercules introduce himself. Sid begin to speak as he glance at Black Star, unknowing he's overheard Ox and Hercules talk, "Good thing he's not playing attention," he said to himself, then look at Hercules with a smile, "That is a man he is." he comment, not until Black Star "sneak attack" towards Hercules, "YAHOOO~!" he shouts by a jump kick at Hercules' face. Three some gain an anime sweat drop, Nygus sigh and shook her head, "I will meet you in the library, I will turn on an emergency alert," she said as she left to turn the emergency siren on, Sid allow her go and watch his adopted son do something stupid. Death look Black Star, "Black Star, we have Gorgon Sisters return from a dead, including their mother, Salem Gorgon, the powerful witch that I thought she was dead," he told Black Star, who is off guard as he look at Death dumbfound.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:38 am

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

hearing Black Star shout out, Hercules turned in time to catch Black Star by his ankle and raised an eyebrow at him "this how you guys greet all your visitors or am i a special case?" he asked as Ox got a sweat drop "that's more Black Star's thing ... i'm not sure if anyone can understand him, not even his weapon partner" Ox said as Hercules set Black Star down then looked at Lord Death "well if we're only dealing with escaped souls, shouldn't be too tough"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"Everyone seems to think that we have no control over our fate. It's the Gods who decide it and nothing we can do will prevent it. But i believe we make our own fate"

[quote="MikuHinata1]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:34 am
Lord Death

When Hercules grab his ankle, Black Star is about to brawl at him, but he just set him down, Sid spoken out to Hercules, "My apology about his selfish behavior Hercules, this idiot been like this since Shrine Maiden became a heroine," he apologize to him. Black Star gain an irk mark as he shouts at his adopted father, "I will surpass that witch someday and take her title!" he shouts at him, "You little brat! How dare you disrespect Shrine Maiden!?" he yells at him back, until both adopted father and son bickering at each other. Death have enough of this, so taking Sid's side because he also defend Mitsuki as he hand appear to give Black Star Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop really hard. Black Star's head is throbbing really painful with a head with a dent, "Will you shut up? Also, I won't forgive anyone who look down on Miko, unless I will give you a Shinigami Chop!" he threaten Black Star, "You... You should have at least warn me," he groan in pain. Sid makes a grin with his arm cross, "That is a man he is," he praise him and bid him farewell before he head to library to find the history Death is talking about.
Death look at Hercules as his hand disappear, "I wouldn't worry about them Hercules, with your strength you can defeat them. Although, you need to worry about Salem Gorgon. She is the most dangerous yet powerful witch, no one not even meister and demon weapon can defeat her, they all lost their lives when they face her. I am feared that I will lose a lot of students, so I cross out her name, so they won't hunt her down, until now she have raise, she is powerful witch, I'm not completely sure your strength will match against her," he explain to him about Salem, remember his past of her and her evil deed.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:14 am

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"nice hit" Herc said looking at Black Star then back at Death "well then its a good thing that my teacher taught me to use more than just my strength, magic on the other hand ... not exactly something i've faced before so it would be a challenge, but then again i beat Ares a few times so if i can beat a God a witch shouldn't be too hard" he said with a shrug and noticed the Zombie and saw him leave before turning to Death "was- huh ... guess i'm not shocked"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"Everyone seems to think that we have no control over our fate. It's the Gods who decide it and nothing we can do will prevent it. But i believe we make our own fate"

[quote="MikuHinata1]

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces