Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:12 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Relaxing under tree shade.
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                  Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt

Cyril ended up taking an early lunch break, since Aisha was hungry. They picked a place under the shade of a tree that was relatively safe. As in, they checked the area to be free of the likes of weedle. It would be bad if any of them got poisoned. Cyril opened Aisha's food pack, then neatly ripped the paper bag to serve as plate. He then sat down with his back leaning on the tree. He bite into his sandwich absentmindedly with his gaze directed to the sky. It was sunny today, but it wasn't too hot, since it was autumn. Winter would come soon after this month ended. There would be plenty of snow and he was sure to enjoy it. He heard winter here was considered mild.

It was really peaceful time, Cyril had the time to admire their surrounding. When they weren't moving, wild pokemon were a lot easier to spot. There were pidgey making calls on the treetops, budew and oddish running pass behind the trees and among the grass. He spotted a small feline like pokemon too. Its color was striking brown and cream that yelled fire. He hadn't seen that one before, so he decided to scan it. He found out it was called litleo, a lion cub pokemon. Its type was normal and fire. He guessed right when he thought it might be a fire type. Ah, it is chasing the budew around, Cyril observed. He was a little too comfortable right now to start a battle, so he left the litleo be. A fire type would be nice, but he had no interest on the litleo. There might be better fire type later on.

((Out Of Cold: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 291

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
3x Egg & Ham Sandwich (Spicy)
A bottle of water
Aisha's pokefood
general pokefood
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 am
User Image

Those near me... nobody.

Cyril continued on watching the litleo's antic. Another litleo suddenly pounced out of shadow to tackle the first litleo. They were now wrestling, trying to playfully bite on each other's ears. He was glad he didn't try to capture the litleo, since he would be taking away the other litleo's friend. That would be horrible if it happened. He would probably have to either take both in or released the litleo. The two pokemon had went far out of his view, so Cyril directed his attention back to his meal. He spotted Aisha by his side, dozing off when his attention was elsewhere. She was tired, it seemed. The infirmary might have healed her injury, but it couldn't completely get rid of fatigue. He supposed they could stay here a little longer. They still had some time before afternoon class started, so Cyril didn't woke Aisha up.

They were out in the wilderness where there were many wild pokemon. it wasn't a place to actually take a nap for Cyril. Instead, he pulled a book he had borrowed from library. Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition which featured ice type. He had finished reading it and was going to return it to library. Without nothing to do but pokemon watching, Cyril decided he should re-read the book.

Ice type are one of the 18 types of pokemon. Majority of them resided in cold climate such as mountain top or ice cave. the book began to elaborate the strength and weakness of ice type. They had the worst resistance as they only resist ice type move, weakness against two common type fire and fighting. The strong point was their ability to handle dragon type, before fairy type were discovered and so on.

((Out Of Cold: I thought I already edited this post last night . . . whoops, it's here now. ))

Log:
word counter: 291

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
3x Egg & Ham Sandwich (Spicy)
A bottle of water
Aisha's pokefood
general pokefood
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:50 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Forest Company Marco

User Image

Faye couldn't look at Marco. Her face felt like the surface of the sun and she knew it would raise a bunch of questions if she lifted her head. But she heard a soft reply from her dark haired knight before her weight was shifted. Marco carefully set her on her feet, taking great pains to make sure she was settled before he moved away. A large part of her was very disappointed about the fact that she wasn't being carried by Marco anymore, but it had been embarrassing to be in her position. She wasn't used to relying on anyone, or if she did, they were always expecting some kind of reward.

Marco stepped back after she was standing and Faye was grateful for the reprieve. She felt hot and flustered, unstable despite being under her own power. The time and space that Marco gave helped the Rhoades girl recover. Faye fanned her flaming face with her hands, struggling to clear her head. What had just happened? Faye was confused, very confused. She had no idea how to deal with this situation. Never before had she been put in a position, one where she wasn't completely confident in her actions. Fortunately, her flustered state was interrupted when Marco approached her holding her Pokeball, "Here's your Poke Ball. You should make sure the Pokémon inside is okay."

Faye glanced up at Marco with hooded eyes, still unsure of how to act around him. Reaching out, she gently took the red and white device. She opened her mouth to thank Marco, but a fluttering of black wings broke her strain of thought. A midnight colored bird landed on her saviors head and Marco shifted his attention to the Pokémon. Faye was glad for the distraction, as she looked over her newly acquired Pokeball. Marco suddenly lamented about something, burying his face in his hands as he mentioned that it was probably lunch time. Pulling out her Pokedex, Faye checked the time. And sure enough, it was past the morning and into the afternoon. Her stomach gave a growl of protest as she realised the time.

Faye looked up at Marco again, feeling a blush form on her cheeks again. Especially when his dark eyes roamed over her body and he stepped closer to her, a protective and serious expression on his face as he spoke, "Let's go to the Nurse's Office, we have to make sure that you're okay." Faye ducked her head and looked over herself. Her nose wrinkled at her appearance, "Uhhh....Bleck...What a mess I am. Yeah...I think heading back would be good. Ummm..." Faye fidgeted on her feet, not sure how to really continue. Pressing the center of her Pokeball, a burst of red light circled from the device and formed into the feline form of the indigo Purrloin.

The little cat looked around and glanced up at Faye. Purrloin didn't really understand what had happened and he was still tender from the battle with the Eevee. But he realised that this young girl and her Pokémon had gotten the better of him, so there was a level of respect now. Faye knelt down to her new Pokémon, grateful for the distraction that the feline created. She was still unsure of how to deal with Marco, especially when he was looking at her so intently. The Purrloin backed away, a bit off set by the human's actions. Faye held out her hand for the Purrloin to sniff, like she'd been taught how to approach a scared or timid dog. The Purrloin chuffed softly and Faye felt the moist nose skim along her hand.

Happy with that reaction for now, Faye stood up. Feeling calmer and a bit more steady now, she turned back to Marco. "Seems like my new Purrloin is okay. I'll need to come up with a name for....him." Faye had taken out her Pokedex to double check on the gender of her Purrloin. She'd been made aware over the last month that apparently Pokémon were mildly intelligent and would get offended if she said the wrong thing. Blushing again at the closeness of Marco, as well as the concerned look he was giving her, she stuttered out a quiet response to his last comment, "Ummm....yeah....we should probably...head back to the school. Uhhh...th-thanks...thank you...for...well...for everything. But don't think this make us friends or anything. It doesn't change anything...and I'm not giving you anything in return."

Faye realised as she was speaking that she was weakening again. She was showing a side of herself that she didn't recognise, didn't like and one that scared her...scared her a lot. So Faye fell back on her only defence....she got prissy and high handed. It helped her to get back on her feet, feel more like the girl she'd always been. Faye turned on her heel and started to walk down the pathway towards the school. Wincing hard, Faye paused in her retreat and bent over to rub at her knee, which was scrapped and had started to bleed a bit from the movement. "Owww...stupid bird." Faye sighed and straightened again, turning to look at Marco before starting to walk again, "I really hate nature...a lot." The blond girls Purrloin seemed to smirk in amusement as he padded alongside the two children. What an interesting girl he'd come to belong to.

[Exit to the Campus when Marco is ready.]

Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Flustered/Embarrassed/Mildly Curious/Grateful/Annoyed
Word Count 891
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:26 am
User Image

Those near me... nobody.

Concealed behind tall grass, a purrloin spied on the two. Cyril was absorbed in reading that he wasn't aware the pokemon's silent approach. The pokemon knew it. It was a good opportunity to see what kind of valuable the human had. If it went around and use the tree as cover, it would be able to snag something from him. The purrloin crept closer and closer. It froze when Cyril looked up from his book to see the surrounding briefly to find there's nothing out of place. How long has he been here? he glanced at his pokegear. It was lunch break still, even though Cyril felt he spent a long time reading. He outstretched his arms up while yawning. All this inactivity and weather were affecting him. They really should get moving.

Cyril closed his book and turned around to store it into his back. It was then, he saw the purrloin who had its muzzle on the pokefood he had bought earlier. "Purr?" the feline frozen as it was caught red-handed. "purrloin!" it cried out, then ran off with the pokefood bag in its jaw. Cyril sighed for he had let down his guard, thinking that the danger came only from hostile pokemon. He had battled a purrloin earlier today and was informed of their knack for stealing item. He opened his backpack to check whether there's anything else missing. The pokefood was trivial item to lose, so he didn't mind the purrloin stole it. His other item however was different matter. He finished checking and It appeared that the purrloin didn't have chance to take anything else, since he caught it in action.

((Out Of Cold: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 281

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
A bottle of water
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedForestEncounter Post/Okay gonna see if I do this right XD

After leaving class Eli and Poochyena ran further into the forest. All around it seemed that the area was still close to the main campus, no matter how deep he ran in. Poochyena was glad to see his spirits had perked up and he was seeming to be like his old self, for now any way. She leapt around him and he played with her down the path until the sun shining through the branches caused him to stop and cover his eyes with his raised forearm.“Wow first Rain Dance now Sunny Day!” He was joking, but really he couldn't be sure if there was a pokemon around that did know that move. He knew a ranger back home whose Tropius could use Sunny Day and when it did it was like the sun was closing in on the earth. He looked downwards and approached a tree for shade. Poochyena leapt onto the tree's roots and then plotted down to scratch her ear. Eli chuckled and then sighed feeling relaxed on such a nice day. He raised his head towards the trees and saw the multitude of branches above him, causing him to smirk.User Image
Poochyena wasn't sure what to expect when she would turn and see Eli climbing up the tree. Poochyena rose up and propped her front paws and started to bark at him. He grabbed another branch and pulled himself up then looked down to her when he knew he was holding onto something,
“Hey Yena don't worry about it it's just like back home,” He said remembering the fun times he had doing this back in Fortree where the houses themselves were in the trees. He completely lifted himself up and propped himself by his knee then fully sat on the branch when he came around and face the other side. He swung his legs and looked down at Yena smiling,"See nothing!”Poochyena twitched her head at him with a light growl in her throat. She was now paying attention to what was behind Elijah now. The look she was giving puzzled him and he called down to her once more,“What are you giving me that look fo-AH!,” Something appears to have landed on his back. He starts to waver on the branch and-well he saw his view falling back as he started to fall. He tightened his legs and was able to catch himself by the crook of his knees on the branch, "Woah!” Now upside down, Poochyena start to bark at him again. He felt something still crawling around on him, and it was starting to tickle. He started to laugh while reaching to hold onto the branch. He opened his eyes as he noticed a large, cartoon like hand was in front of his face,"Uh…”He tried to look behind him but the hand patted him on the face- it was soft, but really creepy at the same time. He could feel it coming around and then face to face he saw this mysterious entity. It was a smiley faced purple monkey with large ears. They shared a stare before it giggled and crawled down the tree and started to play with Poochyena,”What kind of pokemon is that?”Still upside down he reached for the PokeGear in his pocket and pulled it out and watched it scan the new little friend:
Aipom, The Long Tailed Pokemon. Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy.
He looked up-or rather down- from the gear and verbally thought,
”Oh so that explains the hand…”

User Image Aipom - Level: 5 │ Ability: Run Away or Pick Up │ Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand Attack

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item

amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

My location... forest path
                                                  Those near me... nobody.

Cyril gently shook Aisha awake. The pokemon sleepily opened her eyes. "It's time to go back," Cyril told the half-awake pokemon. "We will see if we encounter anymore pokemon on the way back," he told Aisha his intention. Due to their limited time, it was best not to go deeper, but instead went back to the direction of the academy building. It was more efficient to make a return trip along with continuing with their search. He didn't want to run like he did earlier to reach class in time.

Aisha trod lightly in front of him. She would stop sometimes when she caught on sign of pokemon. It was mostly common pokemon like caterpie or oddish. Nevertheless, Cyril asked the snorunt to show him what she spotted every time. He wasn't going to miss any pokemon while searching. He also helped Aisha by looking upward for tree dweller since Aisha was too small for her sight to reach tree tops. Thus, it became Cyril's part to watch. He spotted a bird nest up on a tree, yet no sign of the parents, so he decided to check what pokemon the nest belonged to. He aimed his pokegear to scan, but to his surprise, the pokegear told him of an entirely different species. "Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokémon. It is extremely vicious and will not stop attacking until its foe is incapable of moving. Sneasel scales trees by punching its hooked claws into bark. It seeks out unguarded nests and steals Eggs for food while its parents are away. "

Cyril widened his eyes as he glanced back toward the bird's nest for sign of the pokemon. That meant a sneasel was preying on the nest, unless the nest was sneasel's. He was pretty sure sneasel doesn't live on a tree branch. He had read the pokemon's entry before in Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition book. Its typing is primarily dark with secondary typing of ice. He thought it would be useful in double battle to have another ice type when Aisha learned hail. He made up his mind to try battling the pokemon for capture.

"Aisha," he turned to the snorunt who was inspecting a tall grass. "Did you see that nest up there?" he whispered, while lifting the pokemon into his arm. "Sno? snorunt sno," Aisha thought his trainer was being strangely indirect when he didn't point on the exact location. It took her a bit of effort to finally spotted the bird nest. There weren't any of the owner in there and catching parenting pokemon wouldn't be what her trainer wanted to do. "Good. I want you to shoot ice shard at the tree trunk it was in," Cyril continued. Aisha regarded him with confusion, there's nothing there and what would it accomplished? She didn't refute his command though and did it anyway. As soon as the ice shard shattered on the tree trunks, a yelp was heard. "Again!" Cyril now pointed toward the shaking leaves. Aisha shot, but a shadow jumped out of the way and into the open. It was a sneasel.

((Out Of Cold: encounter post ))
(( Finally, a sneasel! ))

Log:
word counter: 523

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
A bottle of water
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:10 am
User Image

Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in battle)

"There you are," Cyril remarked with satisfaction. His eyes studied the sneasel who was snarling up on a tree. Its claws dug into the bark to secure a grip. "Aisha, time for a battle. Use leer," Cyril began and loosened his hold on Aisha to allow her to jump down to the ground. She glared toward the sneasel, goading it to attack. She was challenging her opponent as her trainer's wish. The sneasel hissed in return, before scaling down, then jumped into a dash. Its claw outstretched for a scratch attack. "Ice shard!" Aisha obeyed Cyril's command and shot. Sneasel tried to block it with its claws, but it got grazed by shattered ice. It didn't slow down even a moment under the barrage of ice shard until it reached Aisha. The scratch connected, drawing long claw marks. It wasn't satisfied with only one now the snorunt stopped her ice attack. It slashed more and more and more.

Based on how vicious it was with its attack, Cyril concluded that he had upset the sneasel when he interrupted its hunt. This should be to their advantage if the sneasel was attacking blindly. "Scatters with Double team," Cyril commanded to help Aisha escaped. Aisha created illusion copies of herself, each paced all around the place. It further irritated the sneasel who missed its attack. "Leer," Cyril didn't made Aisha attack just yet. Their attack weren't making enough damage as they were resisted. For status reduction like leer to work, they have to buy time. Sneasel were moving from one copies to another, fruitlessly trying to hit its opponent as Aisha replaced the destroyed copies. They moved and circled the sneasel, making it irritated further. The sneasel stopped abruptly. It wasn't able to tell where the little runt was, so it shrieked loudly, "Sne sneasel sneasel snEEEE!!" It was so loud that Cyril had to cover his ears with his hands. When he saw what it did to Aisha, he saw all her copies were gone. She was standing still with her eyes boring into the sneasel. What has happened?

((Out Of Cold: battle post #1 ))

Log:
word counter: 341

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
A bottle of water
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:52 am
User Image

Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in battle)

"Aisha, don't stand still. Use double team again," Cyril shouted out to try snap Aisha out of her trance. Her condition was odd as she was so fixated on the sneasel. Aisha did move after she heard his command, but she did not use leer. She attacked the sneasel with ice shard. Cyril was staring in disbelieve. Aisha was disobeying his command. He was used to an obedient pokemon, so this development was outside of his comfort zone. What . . . is he supposed to do? The battle continued without his support. Aisha had disregard his command to use leer. The table had turned with Aisha was the one being led by the sneasel. Aisha shot ice shard continuously, while sneasel already grasped her pattern and blocked most of her attack.

Cyril tried to command her to use double team and it resulted the same. Then he called for powder snow which to his relief, Aisha finally responded. She blew snow at the sneasel, forcing it to defend itself. They hadn't lost yet. If Aisha was forced into full assault, then he might as well help her. Sneasel had seemed to lose its early frenzy, it was more cautious when it attacked. Its body was full of cuts and stabs due to ice shards, so was Aisha, she was lacerated and every move she made must be hurting her. He caught Aisha's eyes who were full of determination to not lose. Yeah, he must not stop this battle yet, he thought. Aisha placed all her trust in him to lead her. To back down would be to betray that trust. " Don't shoot randomly. See where do you want to shoot. Aim where sneasel will go to. Switch to ice shard now!" Cyril instructed. He reminded Aisha how she should attack. It would be easier to use Powder snow as it was harder for sneasel to defend from it, but powder snow didn't benefit from their earlier usage of leer to reduce sneasel's defense.

As soon as the blowing snow stopped, sneasel rushed out for scratch attack. Too bad for it that ice shard was faster. Aisha shot once which made sneasel to dodge sideway, it was then that the real ice shard was shot. She anticipated that sneasel would dodge then prepare to shoot where the sneasel dodged to. It was an accurate shoot that hit the sneasel's abdomen. Aisha put all her remaining strength on that shoot.

((Out Of Cold: battle post #2 ))

Log:
word counter: 367

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
A bottle of water
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:46 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt > none

Sneasel collapsed while coughing. Aisha's ice shard had knocked the wind out of him. It hurts, it hurts. Sneasel took deep breath, while holding his stomach. The human was approaching slowly. The sneasel recognized the look on the human. He wanted him. I see, so since the beginning, this isn't a simple battle to test strength, but a battle of dominance to make him submit, The human didn't interrupt him to rescue the egg. He agitated him to stop him from having any thought of escaping. The sneasel had given it his all when he was being cornered and he was defeated in battle and yet . . . "Sneasel, will you join my team?" the human asked him with pokeball on hand. Is there a need to ask? Sneasel scowled at him. He won't be able to get away if the human used that device to capture him. He was exhausted, so let's get this over with. He forced his body to sit up, "Sneasel sne sneasel. Sneasel sel" he crossed his arms and waited. He had heard story about human trained pokemon. There were those who abused their pokemon and there were those who respected their pokemon. It was clear from his battle with the snorunt. She trusted the human to be willing to fight to this degree with him. He wouldn't need to fear being mistreated.

Cyril glanced to Aisha, he wasn't sure whether it was acknowledgment or a complain that the sneasel said. Aisha nodded back at him. "I will take that as a yes," Cyril turned back to face the sneasel who was still waiting for him. There were no resistance when he touched the pokeball into the sneasel's forehead. The pokemon was sucked in and it clicked shut. It's done, he had captured the sneasel. "I did it, we did it, Aisha," Cyril yelled out, It was tough battle, but they won. "Aisha?" Cyril turned around when he didn't hear any response from the snorunt. He found she had collapsed. "Aisha!" Cyril ran to the snorunt's side. He was fearful that he had pushed the snorunt too far in battle. When he found that Aisha was breathing normally, he was relieved. There were a lot of wound, but none of them were life-threatening as far as he could see. Just in case though he would have to take Aisha and his sneasel to the infirmary as soon as possible.

[exit]

((Out Of Cold: catching post ))

Log:
word counter: 417
-1 pokeball used
Sneasel caught

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 06 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 x Hp│x Atk │x Def│x SpAtk│x SpDef (+) │x Spd (-)】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► empty

Inventory:
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
A bottle of water
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:54 pm
Erkowan

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco was glad to see that Feya was talking more. From her earlier impression -and from what he could remember about her from class- she spoke with a lot of confidence in her voice. However, since he nearly fell from the tree, she had been acting in a shy manner. When she started thanking him, Marco smiled feeling quite proud of himself as well as a bit embarrassed; he didn't hear 'thank you' directed at him a lot so hearing it made him feel thankful (ironically). He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "its no prob-" Marco had jumped the gun because just as she was thanking him she had immediately 'laid down the law' by mentioning that this did not make them friends, nothing changed between them, and that he wouldn't be receiving anything in return for his actions. Marco stepped back since he was caught off guard by her strict words. Coming to help her wasn't something he did in order to gain a favor or a reward; his body had just started moving on its own. The moment he saw that she was in trouble was when his feet moved and there was no time for him to think about the pros and cons of helping this stranger. The disheartening part for him was that she didn't want to be friends. They didn't have any kind of relationship and that seemed to be how Feya wanted things to stay. This wasn't the first time that someone said that to him, but it still hurt to hear it nonetheless. "Oh...okay."

Charmander and Murkrow almost glared at the blonde-haired girl, but Marco quickly petted their heads. When the pokemon looked at him, he smiled and shook his head at them. Feya was already walking away since they did need to return to the academy to have her pokemon checked out, but to also eat Lunch. That was when Feya stopped and bent over to inspect her knees. Marco walked up to her and saw the cuts as well as the bleeding; that looked very uncomfortable. Feya started walking again, "wait! You shouldn't be walking or the bleeding will get worse." Marco undid his tie and without even taking his actions into consideration, he kneel down in front of Feya and wrapped the tie around her knee to stop the bleeding. He then turned around while still kneeling down as if presenting his back to her, "get on. I can carry you to the Nurse's Office, they'll be able to clean the wound. We shouldn't waste any time."

==========

[Exist when Feya is ready]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7 => 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x8 => x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedForest518Befriending Post 1/Okay gonna see if I do this right XD 300 words is the count if I remember right?

The little Aipom was bouncing on the balance of its tail while giggling at Eli. Poochyena felt a little confused by its sudden appearance but it was funny to see Eli upside down in the tree. Eli lunged forward while holding onto the branch and set himself right side up safely. He sighed relieved,“Okay that was close…” He watched the two pokemon from above begin to play. Poochyena leapt from side to side chasing Aipom’s tail, while the monkey apparently thought Poochyena just wanted to chase him. The tail was…interesting but other than the giant hand he was rather spry and adorable. That big smile on its face was actually pretty infectious, for it was beginning to bring a smile to Eli’s face too. The little monkey was bouncing and swinging all over the place and was giving Poochyena a good chase- and exercise. User Image
Eli swung his legs back and forth watching them can and called down,
“You two having fun down there?” Poochyena's ears perked up and Aipom waved his small arms. Poochyena stepped onto the tree’s trunk and started to bark and him while wagging her tail. He knew this was a signal for him to join in the fun with them. He grabbed the branch he was sitting on and started to make his descent,"Alright, alright I’m coming down!” He chuckled as he answered her pleas. He scaled the trunk back down and jumped to the ground when he was close enough to land safely. Aipom instantly pounced from the ground using its tail and cladded itself onto Eli’s chest. Eli back up a little from the jump and laughed along with the pokemon’s cheers,”Aha! You sure are social Aipom,” Aipom laughed and climbed up around to Eli’s head, somehow prompting Poochyena to bark at it. Eli tried to take hold of the pokemon but it was proving to be incredibly evasive, or Eli was having just as much fun as it was. He started to back up and as Aipom balanced on the very top of his head he gladly said to himself, "Got you now-!” He hit the tree and his hand tail pushed off his head and Aipom skillfully and happily landed on the ground in the same position. Eli was surprised by how sly it was then it began to spin around and do a few flips in the air. He and Poochyena watched it go around and around and then it finished off with a victorious pose, despite having no fingers on its actual hands-paws…arm nubs…Eli and clapped for the pokemon’s performance, ”Wow awesome you sure are the show pokemon right Yena?”Poochyena barked in agreement along with a tail wag. Eli crouched down and petted Aipom on the head mentioning to himself aloud,”It’s so strange…I didn’t think a wild pokemon could warm up to a human so quickly. Maybe since it’s on the school grounds?” he suggested in Poochyena’s direction, but she had no idea either. She found the affectionate and playful behavior strange as well, even if it wasn’t that different from her own.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedForest 512 Befriending Post 2/Okay gonna see if I do this right XD 300 words is the count if I remember right?

Eli straightened himself up from the ground and looked around the area they were in. It seemed calm, peaceful and most of all quiet. This was nice but it seemed like the opposite place that this Aipom wanted to be. Eli started to wonder if Aipom had any friends around, or they were all that it had at the moment. Eli’s expression softened at the monkey until his smile almost became a frown. It was said even thinking about that as a possibility and he tried to shake his head free of those negative thoughts. He looked down at it and asked, “Aipom would you and Poochyena like to keep playing together for a little while?” They both jumped around in glee to hear his question. That was all he needed to see to know they said ‘yes’. He clapped his hands together and smiled,”Okay then! Let’s play some tag. Yen you’re it!” Eli and Aipom darted off from Poochyena who started to take chase to them-hopefully she wouldn’t use her teeth at all to tag…User Image

Some time went by- while having fun time can slip away, and it was nearing the end of the lunch period. Eli was running around still with his jacket being held in the air above his head while he chased the pokemon,
“I’m gonna get you!” he called out to them. There was a hint of laughter in his voice as well as a change in tone. Perhaps he was trying to imitate someone else or make them believe his voice sounded menacing. Aipom bounced ahead with the help of his tail, but a rock caused him to slip and fall. Poocyhena stopped when this happened and Eli was now standing over Aipom with a mischievious grin, "Now- YOU’RE I-!” Poochyena pounched him to the ground to save Aipom from being it. He hit the ground a little hard- and the added weight of Yena didn’t help. He groaned a little and looked at her,”Ow…” Aipom joined in and he jerked up and grabbed both of them up in a hug, not showing his discomfort, "NOW YOU"RE BOTH IT!” Suddenly his pokegear started to beep from his bag. He let go of both pokemon and went over to pull it out and check what it was. Well of course he knew what it was- it was the alarm. To keep himself on track he set alarms for when it was time to go class. He thought it was a good thing he didn't wander too far from his bag or else he wouldn't have heard it. ”Oh wow okay- Hey Yen we gotta go.” He slung his bag over his shoulder and took out her pokeball. She disappeared into the ball's red light then he put it back in her pocket after shrinking it down. He walked closer to Aipom and petted him on the head,”I'll be sure to bring her again to play later okay? Bye Aipom!” he waved and then started to walk off- but then Aipom grabbed his leg with his tail hand.

ShyWolfHeart

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedForest597CatchingPost/FINISH IT! No not really but yay I did it ^^ I think ^^”

He felt confused as to why Aipom had stopped him. HE was looking into it’s being round eyes and for the first time it seemed sad-just like he had predicted before. When he first dreamed of becoming a ranger he sought to become one with Poochyena, and ONLY Poochyena. The dear pokemon given to him by his brother. He aimed to train with her and become the most skilled duo any ranger has ever seen. Though, he never thought about catching other pokemon, not until he saw this Aipom’s eyes. He turned about face to the pokemon and looked down at him with a soft expression, “So you really are alone out here…aren’t you?” Aipom answered by tugging on Eli’s pant leg. Eli cringed, unable to decide what to do. He just had to come into the forest today, why couldn’t he have gone and hung out with his friends like normal? Of course then he would begin to guilt himself over what Aipom’s lonely fate would be in the wild. Better chance would that another student would find it and make it their own, so that certainly seemed like a hopeful option. “I-I’m sorry I can’t…”User Image
He backed away and started walking again, but Aipom continued to follow him. Eli didn’t want to run, doing that would certainly leave a hole in his heart, but what about Yena and his ambition? Could it be accomplished with Aipom along for the ride too? He’s wanting to prove that he and Poochyena alone can fulfill this dream. Other rangers have teams of highly skilled pokemon, but Eli only wanted Poochyena. He stopped and cringed again thinking about all of this. He choked on his breath and the thoughts started to consume him- his brother, a ranger, a team, Yena…him. Without realizing it he had forgotten the words that Sasha had written for him, you can’t do it alone, so bond with your pokemon and become strong! All this time he took the words to heart and assumed it meant that he was to bond and grow with only Poochyena. He knew of trainers on tv and books that only had a single pokemon to their name, but did he want to be one. With a jolly pokemon wanting to be with him what was he to refuse? Aipom stopped by his leg and hugged it gently, making Eli bend down and look at it with a sad glare,"Aipom…I’m sorry. I didn’t think about what would happen I just wanted to play and think of nothing else. You’re just as important as any pokemon and no one should be alone…Will you come along with me and Yena?” Aipom’s head tilted then he shot up onto his tail balancing act and cheered with glistening eyes. Eli formed a small smile and pulled out the extra pokeball he had received from a few weeks ago. He’d never thought he had to use it, but this the best place to use it. He tapped the button on Aipom’s head and his body glowed into the red energy as Poochyena’s had done. The ball closed and it shook in his hand and beeped a few time- then it lit up and booped a light sound. It stopped moving and Eli brought it close to him. Now he had two pokemon to grow with. It certainly felt…well it felt strange. His pokegear started to beep like before and he put Aipom’s pokemon in his pocket. He looked and saw an announcement for a field trip and rushed off to the dorm to get ready.

Exit to Dorm

User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100