Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:21 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafeteria Company Iris, Cécile, Koru, Chael, Chessebelle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye picked up a forkful of fluffy eggs and popped them into her mouth. The cheesy flavor was a welcome to her tongue and her empty belly. At her feet, Amirah munched happily on her food, swishing her tail back and forth to show off the sleek shine of her freshly groomed coat. Faye listened to Iris speak about how Ling had eaten the Rare Candies she'd had in her bag. Even as naïve about Pokémon as she was, the Rhoades girl knew what the special substances were. Nutritional supplements that made Pokémon more powerful. She herself had been given five such items when she'd arrived at the Academy. Faye understood wanting to save such unusually items for the right time. As it was, she didn't want to use her Rare Candies on Amirah just yet.

Nodding in understanding as she ate, Faye arched an eyebrow at Iris's mention of sleeping well. Shrugging a bit, she replied in between bites, "Well....I suppose you're more accustomed to these kind of places than I am. Maybe I should get some better covers and sheets. Something made of silk might be nice...." Faye's eyes faded a bit as she smiled wistfully, thinking of her massive four corner post bed with the royal purple velvet curtains back at home. She almost missed the part where Iris said that Pokémon were smart. Tilting her head, she looked down at her Eevee, eating away without a care. Yes, she supposed Amirah had some intelligence...but then again so did a dog. One could easily train both, it didn't mean that much to Faye. Iris also asked if she had her Gym clothes in another bag. Faye actually paused in eating and had to swallow before she could response, "Ahhhhh...I think I forgot my Gym clothes in the dorm. I'll probably grab them before class....if I decided to go. I've always hated those pesky physical chores. Such a bother..." Faye rolled her eyes at the end of her statement.

Glancing up as Iris suddenly took off after Bebe, she spotted a dark haired young boy in a wheelchair. He and Iris were talking, seeming to be introducing themselves. Faye decided to leave them be for the time and looked to see who else was around. She frowned as she spotted the pale head of Chael. Koru was also around and she appeared to be alone. A new girl, one with hair almost at pale at Riverton's was chatting with him. Faye debated going over and sparking an argument with her self declared rival, but she was still partially waking up herself. So matching wit this early might be more of a challenge than she was ready for. Waving over to Koru, Faye pushed her empty tray back onto the table for the kitchen staff to clean up and walked over to Koru's table to sit down, "Morning Koru. Didn't see you around Campus much yesterday. Where'd you run off to?"

User Image
Attire Casual Wear
Mood Social/Friendly
Word Count 492
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Blinded By Silence

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

Tsuki the Fated Wind

iKatamalicious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
cafeteria▐ ▌angel + Iris + Bebe▐ ▌nervous

Cécile had nearly finished his oatmeal when the tiny fairy-type had approached them. He recognized the little thing from his visit to the garden and found himself staring at it with his mouth slightly open. Angel reached up and tapped his chin, frowning at his lack of manners. "U-uh... Sorry. Hi there, little... thing?" Angel sighed softly, wiped her mouth with her napkin and greeted the friendly Pokémon. It wasn't long before the flower-bearing Pokémon's trainer approached.

"H-Hi.. No, she's fine, I mean.. What is a Bebe?" He asked, then looked down at his lap, a little embarrassed, "My name is Cécile Engardé.. Charizard house. Um... It's nice to meet you, Miss Haruno." He extended a hand shyly with an approving nod from Angel.

User Image
OOC: Good morning~

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Level: 5
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:34 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Kingdra Dorm Room 200 → Cafeteria

Company : Other Students...
                                            Status : Happy and Surprisingly Content... Disappointed... Optimistic!
                                            Wearing : Gym Clothes with a messy ponytail.

Evelyn walked down to the cafeteria with a smile on her face, despite the disappointment of Gym class. Grabbing herself some breakfast, she found herself a seat at one of the tables. Looking around the room she saw various students talking to one another. Instead of getting involved with them, Evelyn took Yamask’s pokéball and released him from it. “Morning Yamask, you want some breakfast?” She asked her ghost type Pokémon. “Yaaa~ Mask.” (Ahhh~ Yeah.) He answered quietly. Smiling Evelyn pushed a small dish of food over to him. “Enjoy.” She said before digging into her own meal.

Evelyn knew that Yamask was tired. He preferred evening even night time. However school was morning and afternoon so he had no choice but to be up at this time of the day. Despite the disruption of his preferred active time of day, he seemed happy. It just took him a bit to wake up and he tended to sleep all afternoon (more often than not). Evelyn didn’t have a problem with that. He was a ghost Pokémon after all. Leaning back in her chair, she wondered how class would go. Honestly she knew it wasn’t going to be fun. However she had to be optimistic about it. After all it was only gym class…

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 213
                                            OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:57 pm
iKatamalicious

This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

"Over by the Radio Station," Chael answered with a shrug. ", but were you there that year when that Cyndaquil infestation broke out? I heard someone left their Quilava there with a Ditto before a few trainers had to round up all of them." That had been a weird year. Cyndaquils were the favored starter of Johto- you didn't need to be a trainer to know that, especially when you lived in the biggest city of the JohtoKanto region. It even put Celadon to shame. Nysa herself tried not to do anything to draw attention to herself at the mention of that. As a bug, she didn't fancy birds (though she felt Don wouldn't be a problem for some reason) and anything that looked like it could spit fire.

At the mention of the Riolu, Chael thought of that was probably how that Faye girl had received her Eevee. He looked over his shoulder and saw her stealing a glance at him. Uncomfortable, he turned back around. "Not my finest moment, but that's in the past. I forget why I named her that but it probably had to do something with history." The boy had decided to name his starter after some ancient city that he had read about but had pretty much forgotten about it because he had named Nysa that when he was six or seven.

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Not in the mood but complacent
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Faye Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Little out of it OOC:So sorry I had messed this up ^^"◉

Walking all the way from the dorm towards the cafeteria wasn't as much trouble as Koru thought. While starting her trek initially sore and wishing she had different legs it seemed all the walking was taking the cricks out of her knees. She could still feel it but not as bad as the morning pain anymore, she started hoping that maybe gym would help work it all out...Then she got to worry about class again. She still didn't want to do anything too strenuos until she felt a little better on her own, and at the same time she worried about Ray being there. She was expecting him to take her advice and see someone to talk to about all this stuff-like the conselor or nurse. Thinking about all of this Cyndaquil noticed she was heading dangerously close to the doors to the cafeteria. He started to shake then panickally squealed at her waving his nubs around,"Quil quil quil!" She was rubbing her chin when she looked at her shoulder and asked confused by his behavior,"Hm? What wrong's Cyn-!"BAM! She slammed into the doors. She jerked back and held her face with both hands, loudly whispering under her breath,"Ow ow oh ow ow ow ow..." She peered out of her hands and glared at Cyndaquil, now with a sore red nose. He jumped nervous and started to shiver a little. She grumbled then rubbed her nose with the tips of her fingers,"Thanks for the warning..."
She then actually opened the doors then walked in and saw a few people she knew there already. She went straight for the food and grabbed two fruit cups and a plate of bacon, she felt like she just needed a lot of bacon right now. She bowed to the person serving the food then grabbed some milk and went over to the table where Iris was sitting with a blonde girl- Faye she thinks. When she got close to them she waved her hand in the air and casually called out, "Yo," to them. She then sat down, Cyndaquil doing his usual move from her shoulder and to the table then completely plopped down and felt a wave of relaxation rain over her. It felt nice not to walk. She sighed pleased with the feeling, despite knowing not too long now she would have to get up again. She opened the fruit cups and as Cyndaquil went his she instead started to stuff the bacon into her mouth. It didn't look like much but to her it was enough to give the energy to get through gym today. She stopped when Faye asked her where she had ran off to yesterday-actually she stopped mid-chew and almost choked. She coughed a little and took a gulp of her milk and tried to think of an answer. She still was hesitant to mention being with Ray yesterday and everything so she thought of something else that wasn't completely untrue,"I uh went around the Lamia District yesterday...but I kinda fell, or I guess crashed hehe..." she tittered trying to sound joking about her small injuries. She never minded falling and getting a few nicks and bruises, they were like a badge of honor. She then decided to turn the conversation. She leaned against the table and asked Faye,"What about you? Anything fun happen on campus?"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Erkowan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Rush-RelaxedCafeteriaGirl with glassesHello nice to meet you ^^

Eli hadn’t meant to oversleep. He had so much trouble getting to sleep the night before he could barely wake up this morning- he had become too comfortable- was this even possible? For him yes, yes it was. He had jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready after realizing the time on his clock. He was hoping to still make it to the cafeteria and get some breakfast, possibly his favorite meal of the day. Poochyena didn’t seem interested in helping him get ready, but liked him moving around and was compelled to play along; believing all of his rushing was rushing around was his way of saying playtime. She was abruptly stopped when he walked out dressed in his school uniform. He had some trouble with the tie and ended up not wearing it. He grabbed his stuff and called Poochyena out the door and ran out.User ImageBefore reaching the cafeteria he had slowed his run into a nice stroll, Poochyena enjoyed the walk greatly, but he was too distracted by the paper in his hand. According to the schedule he was supposed to have gym class today, but he really wanted to try on his new uniform so he went ahead and put it on instead of his gym sweats, at least he packed them to change into later…, “It’s okay right? What do you think Yena do I look spiffy?” Poochyena titled her head not really sure what she was supposed to do. He had patted the green blazer down and popped the collar waiting for her to give some sort of answer. She barked,”Awrf!” in a cheerful tone- maybe that was enough of an answer for him. He smiled nervously at her then rustled the fur on her head, “You’re too sweet girl, come on let’s grab some food.” She started to hop around and and ran ahead to the cafeteria doors and proceeded to scratch at the doors. He caught up to her and petted her down again, “Easy girl! The food’s not going anywhere okay?” She barked at him excited and wagged her tail, anticipating him opening the door. He sighed and opened the door- she hopped in. He followed her and looked around, seeing a lot of new faces. Of course he didn’t know any of them yet he was a little late to the year- but hopefully he could change that. He went up to the counter and grabbed himself an omelet and then some of the pokemon food they had alongside everything. He was impressed this place was so well prepared with everything- not to mention his omelet looked almost mouthwatering good. He turned around once more to the worker behind the counter, “Thank you very much sir,” then followed Poochyena away to the tables. He looked around wondering where would be a good place to sit. One of the toughest things in school was finding people to eat with, or meeting people to eat with; either one still tough… He stopped looking around when he saw a girl with a messed up ponytail and glasses. He smiled and whistled to signal Poochyena to his side, “Let’s head over there,” he told her and pointed to the table. She barked happily and walked by his side towards the table with the girl. Now closer he could see a small floating pokemon with a mask, could it have been a ghost type maybe? He stopped just before her and smiled, “Hello there, mind if I sit here?” Poochyena sat down on the floor while he waited to hear back from the girl, “My name’s Elijah Abney this is my first day today. This is my Poochyena.”

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

ShyWolfHeart

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Cafeteriaxxxxxxxx who Chael and his Pinsir(Nysa) and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle furrowed her brow for a moment when he said he lived by the radio station. Honestly, how had she never seen him before? Then again, she mainly hung around the kids that were older than her because she would ghost her older brothers constantly. At the mention of the Cyndaquil outbreak, the girl scoffed before letting out a light laugh in response. "That was probably the most ridiculous news story that I have ever heard. I didn't even think that it was real until my brothers tried to bring home one of them." The girl shook her head at the thought before adding, "My dad works for the police department so he made them take it back to the daycare center, though." The girl finished off her muffin and ate some of the leftover berries that Don decided he was finished with, keeping her eyes on her tray when Chael responded to her next question. She wondered why he didn't talk about the Riolu much. If it had been her, she'd still probably be devastated about it deep down. It's kind of a let down to have your first pokemon not like you, or you not like it, she supposed. But, she dropped it and let him continue with his explanation of Nysa's name.

xxxShe looked back up, now mainly surveying the cafeteria with her chin resting in the palm of her hand. "Are you as excited for gym class as everyone else?" She said in a sarcastic tone, side-eyeing the boy for his reaction before returning to her sweeping motion of the cafeteria. The cerulean hues stopped on a wheelchair, wondering what they'd make the boy do for physical activity. She felt kind of guilty for wondering--should she have? She was genuinely just curious. 'This isn't the time for an internal crisis of guilt..' Chessebelle thought quickly, dismissing her question and now looking at the pokemon of each of the trainers in the room. They were all different species, from what she could see, at least. The diversity of the pokemon body(is that what it should be called? like student body? She wasn't sure.) was exciting at least--not that the student body wasn't either, though! Chessebelle absent-mindedly picked at her gym clothes while she waited for Chael to speak once more. Despite her peppiness, sometimes she wasn't the best and conversations so she hoped Chael would bare with her. Don, now fat and happy, returned to his favorite spot on the petite girl's shoulder, looking at Chael and Nysa with the same condescending expression as always.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm
iKatamalicious

Chael turned his head when someone bumped their way into the cafeteria. He recognized the girl from yesterday during lunch, and couldn't help a dry remark. "I get the feeling someone didn't get much sleep last night." he said as he felt himself starting to wake up. It seemed that more students found themselves at the cafeteria. There was one new face though, that kid with the dog thing? It looked like a Growlithe that had rolled around in ash for hours.

"Is water wet?" Thankfully, though Chael was an absolute misanthrope, he was well groomed and knew how to behave when he needed to. Truthfully he felt more like silently sipping his coffee, but there were numerous reasons that it couldn't be helped. He noticed that she kept looking off at someone, but he mindlessly took another bite of warm pancake. There was a very small hotzone between the pancakes absorbing the syrup and the pancakes turning into mush and he'd economize on them before that hotzone ended. "But not really. Though I hope if we do teams then a certain someone isn't on my team."

He gestured at the more populous table by inclining his head without actually looking and said in a lowered voice "The one with the Eevee. She threw a fit and insulted Nysa in our Coordination class."

Mood: Not in the mood, but complacent
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:29 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What's a Bebe?" Iris repeated as she was asked the question. "Bebe is this Flabebe here." The Flabebe in mention grinned like her trainer did as Bebe greeted the Ralts that greeted her. "It's okay. Not everyone give their pokemon a nickname I just thought it was a cute name for her when I saw her. Your Ralts is really cute too. My friend has one named Mitus." Iris said, going slightly off topic as talked about Ralts. She looked at him as he looked down at his lap. "But I'm happy to hear she wasn't bothering you or anything....Huh?"

Iris looked at the boy as he introduced himself as Cecile. "Cé..cile... Engar..dé." Iris repeated to make sure she was saying it correctly. "Cécile... Okay I got it. Cécile.....Cécile." Iris said it again as she said it with more gusto and contest from saying it correctly. Iris looked at the hand that was extended towards her as he called her 'Miss Haruno.' Iris gladly accepted the hand. "You can just call me Iris. The Charizard house huh?"

She didn't show it but when she heard the house, it made her think of a certain person.She realized that she did get snippy with him yesterday during class. She had to apologize to him for that since it was fair to him. Maybe he would apologize to her for being a jerk the first day they met. "Oh that's cool. I know some people from that house and other houses." She fixed her skirt as she started to think. "I haven't seen you in class." Iris inquired. "Do you have classes other than history and coordination?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:33 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iiiiriiiiis~ Niara came around and glimpsed Iris in a hug with a bright smile. Good morning! How are you and Bebe doing?~ On her should say Mitus with a somewhat bright smile of his own as he looked on at Noara and Iris before looking to the Flabebe. From Niara's other should hung her school bag that had her gym clothes within. Niara didn't have time to throw them on since she got up late and had to get breakfast which sat on a nearby table cooling off since it was still fresh.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Awake and excited
Attire: Pic
OOC: Sorry it's such a short post >^.^<"

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

xxxChessebelle caught Chael's remark and looked over her shoulder back towards the entrance, wondering which person he was talking about. She assumed the short-haired girl with the Cyndaquil, smirking a little--speak of the devil and he shall appear, as they say. She felt bad though, hearing the string of 'ows' coming out of her mouth. However, her mind changed direction as usual and chuckled at her companion's response to her question on gym. "I guess we all have our tastes." She responded, glancing at Nysa now, smiling at the bug pokemon softly. After sitting with her for a bit, the Pinsir almost seemedkind of cute. That mouth would always kind of give her the heeby-jeebies but her hands were adorable in a very strange way to Chessebelle. "Oh, really?" Chael had really caught her attention now. There was some drama to this boy? That's hard to imagine--he looked like he wouldn't care about anyone, or at least somewhat acted like it.

xxxAn audible gasp came out of the trainer's mouth, her eyes only glancing in the girl's way after she had waited a moment or two in between. "You're kidding." Chessebelle insisted to the boy, leaning forward on the table slightly. "Are you sure it wasn't like a mistake? Sometimes you say things you don't mean and regret later?" Chessebelle attempted to see the best in people, so she wanted to find maybe a reason for the girl to do such a thing, but at the same time she felt so offended for Nysa. She threw the Pinsir an empathetic look before her eyes skirted to the side at Don on her shoulder. She could only imagine how she'd feel if someone did that to her baby. However, she still looked at Chael with her bright eyes, hoping that maybe he had a reason she might've done something like that, even though her thoughts kept repeating 'Poor Nysa'.

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
User Image
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Rare Candies

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafeteria Company Iris, Koru, Chael, Chessebelle, Niara, Elijah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye twirled a lock of her blond hair around her finger as she chatted with Koru. Smiling a bit wistfully, she tilted her head and looked up at the ceiling, "I met the History Teacher, Miss Floros. She was having a photo-shoot in the Garden's. It was actually more fun than I thought it would be....and I'm sure my picture will show up somewhere. Miss Floros said it might get onto a brochure for the Academy. That would be nice...get my name and face out there. Will defiantly help me become the famous person I so should be." Faye faded out for a moment, fantasies of flashing cameras and adoring fans filling her mind. But she shook her daydream away and smirked at Koru.

Looking her up and down and remembering the entrance the short, dark haired girl had down, Faye lowered her voice a bit and whispered so only Koru would hear,
"Just between you and me Koru, you don't look like Gym Class would really agree with you. How about we say to heck with it and play hooky? I personally think its the dumbest thing ever to make every student have to attend that course. Whatda say?" Faye was honestly hoping that Koru would skip class with her. She really disliked getting all sweaty and dirty. It was just plain gross. What the heck was she supposed to learn in Gym Class anyway? Looking back over at Iris, she saw that the mint haired girl had a new girl with her, one Faye hadn't met yet. She also seemed to the odd white and green Pokémon that the boy in the wheelchair did. She also caught the pale haired girl sitting with Riverton looking at her. She arched an eyebrow at Cheesebelle, wondering what lies and sneaky insults Chael was spreading about her. No matter, she'd smooth thing out with the Kingdra girl later. Right now, she was more interested in seeing if she'd pursued Koru to play hooky with her or not.

User Image
Attire Casual Wear
Mood Social/Friendly/Rebellious
Word Count 335
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:05 pm
iKatamalicious

After yawning, Chael continued "Unless coming to me and telling me she's creepy, gross, and keep her away from me are in one's vocabulary of things they don't mean- then I'm very sure." Then he got an idea, a horrible idea. Well, not horrible in the sense that it would be unfair but it seemed harsh because it would be the Eevee that would be dealing with it directly. Faye would just be watching and watching. Probably unsympathetically, but that would drive a wedge between her and the rest of the student body if they saw that. That would be the perfect comeuppance as far as he was concerned. Anyways, he had spent most of the day prior ignoring people. Meanwhile his rival seemed to have amassed an entire table and he would be damned if he was a loner going against the entire student body!

"Granted, I told her it was foolish to say that to a Pokemon like a Pinsir. Which, it is. Isn't that right Nysa?" Nysa put her arms together, still cross with him. It took a moment to figure out what Chael would say next.

"I'm going to challenge her to a Pokemon battle the next time she says something against Nysa or I." he stated with the same deliberative tone that he gave the Professor when asked what Pinsirs did to people who they didn't like. Oh yes. Chael would do it the next time she harassed him, which would be very soon if they were placed against each other in Gym class. That way it wouldn't be pinned on him. Nysa turned back to her trainer. It was hard to read Pokemon that didn't have similar faces to humans, but she seemed ready for that plan. Bravery and pride came hand in hand after all.

The boy was apt at using his blunt nature for his benefit. People didn't like liars. His father had gotten into a nasty trademark dispute a few years ago and once told him that given the choice between telling someone to truth and lying- it was better to tell the truth... unless one had a reporter's license in their purse and that reporters were nasty horrible people who survived off of ruining the lives of the fortunate.

Mood: Not in the mood, but complacent

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 am
User Image

xxxChessebelle shook her head slightly, still not wanting to believe what Chael said, the words giving a soft echo in her mind. "That's so terrible!" She commented, her eyes still trained on Chael, searching his face for some sort of 'just kidding' sort of thing to no avail. She only half-listened to what he said--it was directed towards Nysa anyways--but gave a small grunt of acknowledgement nonetheless. She perked tremendously when Chael mentioned a battle, placing her elbows on the table and leaning forward expectantly. "Are you really???" She didn't exactly want to condone violence--and by that she meant using pokemon battles for revenge--of any kind, but watching a pokemon battle would be a learning experience for everyone! She had yet to go out to the forest and test out Don to his full capability, mainly because she felt so protective of him, but if she could see someone do it first, maybe it'd give her some confidence to let Don battle a wild pokemon in the forest some time soon. "That sounds... like an ok idea!" Chessebelle wanted to word her response carefully, but 'ok' seemed to be the only word she could think of that at least somewhat showed her approval as well as her disapproval.

xxxThe student glanced at the clock in the cafeteria and figured it'd be time to heading to the gymnasium soon, and with her pace she should probably get going soon. "Alright Chael, I think I'm going to head to the gymnasium, even though I'd really rather not." She'd really rather not, but with a policeman for a father, she was never one that was allowed to play hooky. Chessebelle stood up, stretching her arms up and above her head for a moment before removing herself from the table, picking up her trash and looking at Chael with her usual pleasant smile. "It was nice talking with you! You can come with me to the Gym if you want, but if you need some revenge planning by yourself, I can respect that." The girl chuckled, hoping the boy took it as a joke and he didn't really plan on doing what she had suggested. Chessebelle gave a one handed wave before taking her tray to the trash and pushing off her garbage, placing the tray on top of the trash-can before making her way out of the cafeteria, humming to herself.

e x i t

P A R T Y
User Image
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Rare Candies

Tsuki the Fated Wind

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:19 pm

He took a sip. "I am. It'll be near the track area. Lot's of space."

The boy didn’t say anything else , again never talk to anyone who spoke remotely like a reporter, but he did nod. Chael had every intention of taking her advice of using this lull to plan out his revenge. Chael sized her up and considered everything he knew about her. Clearly she was rich, cultured, and above all: bratty. She had grown up without anyone actually saying no to her, which he easily imagined because it was a rare day he didn’t get what he wanted with his family. She liked throwing around her opinion around and loved being the most loved person in the room. Above all: she was careless about that. Faye wanted everyone to know who she was and he had seen right through that from day one. The girl had pride. And pride? That was a double edged sword. Chael had pride but he didn’t flaunt it around as clearly as she did. She was an Alteria but he was a Sharpedo. Speaking of prides. Anger the pride and the Pyroars all jump in against him. But singling out one Pyroar? Oh no. He was the calmer of the bratty children. When Chael was but a youngling, he made the nannies run when he was through with them. On occasion there were tears.

Chael slid out of the table and made a purposely audible yawn. "Well Nysa," he needed to make her come to him. Pride would demand it. ", Gym class?" he asked before gathering his dishes and moving his way to the trash can to throw it away and place the tray... well the other students had them on top of the trash cans? Ok, commoners were weird. But whatever, he was getting distracted.

Mood: Anxious, ready to kill but not in a murder way?

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy